Jen's Story Ch. 1

Story Info
Her boyfriend Danny introduces her to new pleasures.
4.6k words
4.39
65.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

Chapter 1: Firsttimes

My name is Jennifer. I am twenty years old and now live and work in NYC. Men find my petite, 5'2," but full figured body, 115lb, and 36C chest very appealing. I live with a man who has been my pimp and protector for about six months now. My story is similar to many girls who find themselves in my situation, but I need now to tell it to you, if not for it's erotic appeal then maybe to help me make some sense out of my life.

I suppose it began when I was eighteen and a Senior at Bridgewater High School. My boyfriend Danny Gallo, also a senior, and I were in his basement which was divided into two rooms. One, a workshop and the other room had been fashioned into a little rec room. It really wasn't very lavish, just a room with an old couch and chair, a TV that didn't work and Danny's stereo which was housed on makeshift shelves supported by cinder blocks.

Anyway, Danny and I were in his "rec" room after school listening to music and making out. His parents both work so no one was home and wouldn't be for another two hours. We had often come here over the last month since we started going out. We usually ended up kissing and lately he would feel my breasts through my shirt or dress. This particular day was no different at least at first. We french kissed for awhile and he slowly began to move his hand to my breast. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it because I did. It made me feel very sexy to have him massage me as we kissed.

On that day however he decided to go further and moved his hand up undoing a button on my blouse. I felt his hand slide under the fabric onto the bare skin inches above my breasts and knew where he was going with this but made no move to stop him.

I really liked Danny, he was gorgeous and very popular being a star varsity wrestler on our high school team. I was thrilled when he asked me out and I wanted him to like me so I knew I would let him go further than I had gone before. I had no way of knowing, however, how far it would ultimately go.

At that moment I wanted him to touch me, to fondle my tits if only to know what it was like to have someone else touch them. I was proud of my breasts, they were larger than many girls in school and seemed to catch the eye of many of the boys as I walked down the hall between classes. I liked that they looked at me and found me attractive.

Sensing no resistance from me he continued to undo button after button until my blouse was completely unbuttoned held together only by the fact that it was still tucked in my jeans. He immediately caressed my bra encased flesh as he kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck returning his kisses allowing him full access to do what he wished. He squeezed and massaged me through the bra for some time and then became more daring sliding his hand under one of the cups rolling his fingers over my distended nipple which tingled under his touch.

He pushed me back on the couch and moved beside me slipping his arm around me as he kissed me again. I could feel the fingers of his other hand work their way under the bottom of my bra and for a moment I was confused as to what he was doing. Then suddenly he lifted his hand stretching the elastic to its limits and lifted my whole bra up so that it lay on my upper chest leaving my heavy breasts fully exposed. I made no move to cover myself as I lay there somewhat shocked by his sudden move. He immediately grabbed my right breast roughly squeezing it as he brought his lips to my erect nipple.

His lips sucked it as his tongue flicked it inside his warm mouth. I had known that my boobs were sensitive, but I never knew they could feel this good. Within moments of his oral assault I had wrapped my hand around the back of his head pressing him to my swollen nipple. I had never felt anything like it - I never wanted him to stop! He did stop, however, but to my relief he went right to my other breast and sucked the previously neglected nipple into his mouth.

I loved what he was doing to me and bent my head down kissing the top of his head as he continued to suck my tits. He then raised his head up to look at me and I was a goner. He looked so cute, his puppy dog eyes gazing into mine as he reached up and pulled my lips to his. I was so excited, beyond reason at that moment and I could feel the moisture emanating from my pussy soaking my cotton panties.

As we passionately kissed wrapped in each other's arms I suddenly became aware of his erection rubbing against my leg through our jeans. I had never felt a hard cock rubbing against me before and it excited and terrified me all at the same time. As these thoughts flew through my mind he obviously had thoughts of his own because he began to hump my leg more urgently as he grabbed a handful of my fleshy mounds and lowered his head to suck my nipples again. He humped my denim covered thigh for just a few moments before he suddenly tensed up and then lay still with his head nestled between my tits.

At first I didn't know what happened, but when he got up and excused himself I saw the wetness in the crotch of his jeans and realized that he had cum in his pants.

He ran upstairs to the bathroom as I pulled my blouse closed over my naked tits not bothering to button it and just stared at the pipes and wooden beams of the basement ceiling. I felt a little guilty that I had done something wrong, but I also felt giddy and a growing satisfaction that I had turned him on so. I had made him cum!! It was so cool.

When I heard the toilet flush upstairs I suddenly felt uneasy about being in my semi exposed state and quickly replaced my boobs in the cups of my bra and buttoned my blouse. When he returned he sat down beside me and kissed me and then we just hung out cuddling and listening to music for a while until he fell asleep. Realizing it was getting late I slipped out of his house leaving him sleeping on the couch and hurried home. As I entered the house my mother called me to help her in the kitchen. My Mom was busy making dinner. It seemed like that was all she ever did, make meals and clean house when she wasn't drinking. I guess that was all she really knew how to do.

When I was ten my dad died. She seemed so lost and overwhelmed by the bills and everything and began to drink heavily. After a few months she started to bring home men who would stay overnight. She finally solved her financial problems by marrying my stepfather only a year after my father's death. He worked at the same plant where my real father had worked. He was an ok guy I guess, but I never felt very comfortable with him. He drank a lot too and when he was drunk he would make comments about my body which transformed dramatically between the ages of 13 and 16. I was very self conscious about my big tits and having him leer at me and tease me about them was very embarrassing.

Anyway, after dinner I called my best friend Erika and told her, in sworn secrecy of course, what had happened between Danny and I in his basement that afternoon. We shared everything and I couldn't keep this from her. It was exciting and fun explaining how he had cum in his pants as Erika giggled and howled on the other end of the phone.

A few days later Danny called me and asked me to come to his house again. I had a pretty good idea what we would be doing and wanted to look really good for him. Rather than wearing a shirt and jeans I wore sundress that buttoned down the front which was rather form fitting showing off my ample breasts and ass. All day in school I fantasized about how he would hump my bare leg to another orgasm. I couldn't get it out of my head even as we walked to his house.

When we got to his house we got some Cokes and went down to "our" couch in the basement. When we got there Danny began browsing through the CDs as I removed my sandals and sat down with my legs curled up waiting for him to make a selection.

Once he had found one to his liking he came and sat down beside me putting his arm around me. The first song wasn't over before he began kissing me caressing the side of my face and neck. Soon we were laying in each others arms kissing as his hands roamed over my boobs down to the bare skin of my knees and lower thighs just below the hem of my dress. The feel of his hand on my leg excited me at first, but then it began creeping up my thigh under my sundress. Alarmed, I reached down and caught his wrist and gripped it tightly so that he would get the idea that that was far enough. He immediately pulled his hand away and brought it up to the top button of my dress and began undoing it. Still anxious I started to grab his wrist again, but then thought better of it resigning myself to allow him to play with my tits.

He proceeded to unbutton three buttons which gave him plenty of access to my breasts. When he pushed the material aside he stared at my large mounds concealed by my prettiest support bra. As he gazed at them I suddenly became inspired, I wanted him to see me so I reached for the clasp on the front of the bra and undid it as I gave him my sexiest little smirk. I opened the bra pulling it apart as my fleshy tits spilled out and settled towards the side of my chest. He smiled and then hungrily engulfed one of my nipples in his mouth nibbling and sucking them for all he was worth.

I loved it when he sucked my nipples and cradled his head as he nursed and slobbered over them for a few minutes. My nipple grew erect and sensitive as he sucked them making me so excited I unconsciously began to press my pussy against his leg. While still sucking my swollen nipples he began to unbutton more buttons without me knowing it. Suddenly I felt his hand on my bare tummy and realized my dress was now open to just above my panties. As I was about to object his lips covered mine muffling my cries to stop. I relented for the moment and returned his passionate kiss and then his hand was suddenly on my panty covered sex. Overwhelmed, I began to struggle, but he held me tightly in his forceful kiss and ran his finger into my moist slit through the panties.

I tore my lips from his "NO, I don't like that," I protested. "Yes you do, you're drenched," he smirked as I realized that my juices were now flowing through my panties wetting his finger as it pressed them into my vaginal crease. "Relax," he said softly giving me a little peck on the lips. "I'll make you feel good," he assured me. I smiled weakly unsure what he meant by that.

Realizing that my defenses were waning he kissed me tenderly and slid his hand under the waistband of my panties. His finger slid into my moist slit easily and began to rub me in a circular motion. Though I couldn't believe I was letting him do this the sensations in my pussy began to overwhelm me.

Instinctively I spread my legs so that his fingers would be free to work their magic. Keeping his thumb rubbing over my clit he pushed his finger into my juicy hole to the first knuckle. I had never felt anything like it before and never wanted it to stop. I sucked on his tongue and moaned as the tingling sensations mounted between my legs.

He pushed his finger deeper into me and began to work it in and out piston like as his thumb plaid havoc on my swollen clit. The tingling soon intensified and I began to buck against his hand uncontrollably until suddenly my pussy convulsed in waves. As they subsided I relaxed and just lay there overwhelmed by what I assumed was my first orgasm.

He smiled down at me knowingly and then stood up unbuckling his pants as he did. Seeing this roused me from my afterglow instantly and I sat up.

"What are you doing?" I screamed now sitting on the edge of the couch with my disheveled sundress hanging open my tits still jiggling from the sudden movement.

"I got ya off, now I want to," he said indignantly as his pants and underwear dropped to the floor around his ankles. I sat there in shock staring at a 7 inch erection standing straight out at me just a foot or two from my face. I couldn't take my eyes off of it as he moved closer so that it was no more than six inches from my lips. My fear had suddenly transformed into curiosity as I gazed at his manhood uncertain what he wanted me to do. Seemingly telepathic he took my hand and placed it on his cock. It felt soft, but very hard at the same time. Its warmth seemed to emanate through my little hand as it wrapped around it. "Move your hand," he instructed as he moved my hand with his.

As I began to stroke him he removed his hand and allowed me to continue on my own while he humped his hips in unison with my hand strokes. I jerked it harder and harder, my tits bouncing freely on my chest, trying desperately to get him off. After a few moments I felt his hand on my head pulling my face closer to the bulbous head which pistoned through my hand.

"Suck me," he demanded as the pressure on my head increased.

At that instant all I could think of was how my girlfriends and I would always talk about how disgusting it would be to put a penis in your mouth. I had always thought that only sluts sucked cock. But now here I was jerking Danny's cock and I understood how they could want to please a guy.

Finally I looked up at him, God he was gorgeous. I wanted to please him so badly. "You won't tell anyone, will you?" I asked timidly.

"Jen, please... I won't tell anyone," he insisted.

I slowly opened my mouth in consent as he pushed my head down the final inches until my lips were wrapped around his rigid cock. I held his cock in my hand at the base as I sucked up and down on his rock hard shaft taking about half of him in at each downward stroke. I worked him furiously for maybe 30 seconds and just as I was coming to grips that I was actually sucking Danny's cock he ejaculated. Suddenly hot streams of cum shot into my mouth just as I had completed a downstroke. Shocked, I immediately pulled away and more cum shot onto my face as I tried to get away. As I sat back on the couch to escape the last bit of it landed on my tits.

I was overcome with shock, disgust and humiliation as I sat there half naked with cum all over me and dribbling from my lips. He looked down at me apologetically.

"Sorry, but that was awesome," he said as he pulled up his pants.

I smiled shyly as he leaned over and kissed my forehead. I didn't say a word, my mouth filled with his cum, and I honestly didn't know what to say anyway. He got me a towel and I spit out the cum and wiped myself off before getting myself together. As soon as I was presentable again I made an excuse about my Mom needing me home, kissed him goodbye and left.

As I walked home I kept reliving it all in my mind. "Oh my God," I thought, "Danny Gallo's cock IN MY MOUTH". My mind raced with thoughts of how he had tensed up so incredibly the moment he came. His cum erupting in my mouth. I still couldn't believe it happened. But I knew it did, my mouth still burned with the taste of his cum. I couldn't wait to tell Erika about it, but wasn't sure I could tell her he came in my mouth. I was too embarrassed.

The following week Danny and I were hanging out in study hall with some of my friends. They were going to the mall after school which sounded like fun, but Danny said he didn't feel like it and suggested I come over to his house after school instead. More than anything I wanted to be with him so I agreed to go there instead.

That afternoon we of course ended up in his basement. This time I wore a crop top and shorts as it was getting quite warm with summer approaching. We were listening to some CDs he had just bought. He had his arm around me and I was cuddling in close with my head on his massive chest. God, he really was gorgeous.

Out of the blue Danny just looked at me, "Jen, why don't you suck my cock again," he said kinda like he wanted a soda or something. I looked at him and just laughed assuming he was joking. However, his face became serious, a questioning look really. I stopped giggling and gazed into his almost somber face suddenly feeling nervous , diverting my eyes a few times in my uneasiness. "Come on Jen, don't you want to? he asked sounding sorta annoyed. I didn't know what to say, but I certainly didn't want to make him mad. I didn't want to lose him.

"Ok," I said meekly trying to smile sexy for his benefit.

"Cool, take off your clothes first," he said as if I had done it a dozen times.

"Take them off?" I asked not quite believing what he just said.

"Yeah, stand up and strip for me, I want to see all of you," he said matter of factly.

Once again, I was speechless. I gazed into his eyes and saw how much he wanted it. I was afraid, I had never allowed a boy to see me naked before. But at that moment all I knew was that I loved him so much and wanted him to love me. My stomach A tight knot grew in the pit of my stomach as my decision became clear in my mind. "Ok," I whispered.

As I sat up he smiled, "that's a good girl". I peeked at him with a shy smile without actually looking him in the eye and then got up and stood in front of him. I hesitated a few moments feeling very embarrassed. I know I was blushing. I could feel the heat rise in my face. "That's right, strip for me Jen," he urged as he settled back in the cushions of the old couch.

Slowly I reach for the bottom of the crop top and then pulled it up over my head in one motion. He smiled at me as I discarded it on my sandals which I had taken off when we had arrived. I then unsnapped my shorts and pulled them over my wide hips and watched as they fell to the floor. I looked up at him and smiled mischievously as I stepped out of them. I just stood there for a few moments as he drank in my near naked body with his eyes.

Then inspired by his lustful gaze I unsnapped my bra and pulled it off allowing my tits to spring free of their bonds and settle proudly on my chest for his inspection. My nervousness had nearly vanished at this point. The look on Danny's face made me feel so beautiful and sexy as I now stood proudly displaying my big luscious breasts to him.

My confidence lasted only a few moments as he motioned for me to shed my panties. Suddenly I became quite nervous again as I slowly peeled my panties down to my knees before letting them go and stepping out of them. I stood up again and felt very naked as he stared at my hairy crotch. Danny just sat there and stared at me for what seemed an eternity as I awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other. I felt so embarrassed standing naked before him while he was still fully clothed.

Finally he rectified that problem for me, unbuckling his pants and pulling them off before settling back on the couch. "Suck me," he demanded as he spread his legs motioning me to get down between them. Thankful not to have to stand there like an idiot any longer I got down between his legs ignoring the harshness of his words. I didn't wait for instructions - as soon as I knelt between his legs I grabbed his semi hard penis and took him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down taking him deeper than I had the previous time. "That's it Jen, you're a great cocksucker," he sighed.

His words hit a nerve in me - He had called me a COCKSUCKER was all I got from them. My mind reeled as my mouth worked his hard cock. The thought that I was Danny's little cocksucker, though humiliating, thrilled me making me want to give him the best blowjob ever. I tried to take all of his 7 inches down my throat, when he abruptly pushed me off of his cock. Startled I looked up at him as he pulled me up onto his lap facing him.

I excitedly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him mashing my melons into his hard chest. His body felt so awesome, his strong hands kneading the supple flesh of my ass cheeks. In my aroused state I instinctively humped my wet pussy against his rock hard cock wedged between our bodies. God, it felt so big rubbing against my naked pussy. Everything was happening so fast. I was naked in Danny Gallo's basement nearly fucking him!!!

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers
12