Jen's Story Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

"I can't take anymore.......I can't take anymore," I pleaded tearfully.

Ignoring my pleas Mr. Fick leaned over me forcing even more of his enormous cock into my defenseless cunt. He fucked me relentlessly as sweat poured from his red face and jostling belly filling my nose with his pungent odor. For a few moments I thought I would die and I think for a second I really did want to die, but then I began to sense a blazing, almost masochistic twinge deep inside my cunt.

Grunting and wheezing he began to violently shove his rigid horse cock harder and deeper as sharp spasms ignited in my now gaping hole. I became lost in the sensations building inside of me no longer repulsed by him. Instinctively I began to claw at his massive arms desperately grinding my hole against his thrusts.

"OOH, MY GOD," I exclaimed, my eyes rolling back into my head.

My cunt suddenly clenched involuntarily around his monster cock and I emitted a long guttural groan as I became lost in an excruciating orgasm. As my pussy convulsed and clenched on his final thrusts I could feel Mr. Fick's incredible cock throb against the walls of my vagina and the heat of his cum exploding into my womb.

He slumped over me satiated and exhausted with his cock still crammed inside me. His head rested on my chest and I ran my fingers through his greasy hair as I gazed up at the ceiling panels satisfied and very confused.

I didn't want to admit it, but it had been incredible. Mr. Fick was a perverted, violent man but, "I loved his cock and I loved how he fucked me," I thought to myself shamefully. On impulse as he raised his head to look at me I kissed him with sincere passion. Surprised as he may have been by my sudden change of attitude he returned my kiss as he softly ground his softening prick in my raw, but contented pussy.

After a few minutes Mr. Fick stood up and as he did his flaccid cock slipped from my pussy. He just stood there for a moment inspecting the swollen lips of my vagina which now leaked globs of cum mixed with my juices. Giving him a cutesy smile I sat up on the edge of the desk and combed my fingers through the long black hair on his broad chest. My eyes dropped to his crotch and I playfully toyed with the slimy head of his beautiful cock as it dangled between his massive thighs.

"You really are a dirty little girl," he said grinning.

My fingers still playing with the tip of his wonderful dick I shyly peeked up at him with a little smirk. Taking my face in his big hands he kissed me softly.

"You better get out of here," he warned, "the boys will start coming in in a few minutes and you can't be here". Giving him a playful pout which he found amusing I hopped off the desk and started to get dressed. I quickly put on my jeans and was putting on my bra when I noticed him watching me.

"I think we should get together again, but not here," he suggested as he zipped up his pants. "This is not a very smart place to be doing this," he explained.

I giggled and nodded in agreement excited that he wanted to see me again.

"I'll let you know when we can do it, ok?" he said as he led me to the door.

"That's fine," I said smiling.

He gave me a little peck on the lips and then opened the door for me. I quickly scooted out of the locker room to the safety of the crowded hallway.

As I hurried to my car I felt giddy. I never dreamed I would find a man like Mr. Fick so exciting. "I'm having an affair with State University's varsity wrestling coach!" I exclaimed to myself. The whole idea of it thrilled me.

"To hell with Danny," I laughed. Suddenly I didn't even care about those college guys and who they might tell. "I don't care what anyone thinks of me," I concluded as I sauntered across campus.

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers
12