Jen's Story Ch. 8

Story Info
Jen models for Mr. Fick.
1.9k words
4.47
38.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers

Chapter 8: Modeling

Just a few days later I found a note under the wiper of my car from Mr. Fick. In the note he instructed me to meet him in the parking lot of a nearby shopping center after my last class. My heart pounded in my chest as I stuffed the note in my purse and drove across campus to my next class. I had looked forward to this since that day in his office, but now I felt nervous, even a little scared. "Where were we going to go?" I wondered as I sat in my Expos class. "What would he want me to do?" I thought anxiously.

After my last class I drove the few blocks to the shopping center. I wasn't sure where he would be so I parked my car and stood in front of the Foodtown supermarket figuring I would be easy to spot there. I waited for about twenty minutes before he finally showed up. He waved as he drove past me and then continued out into the lot and parked far down one of the parking aisles. I assumed he wanted me to follow him so I walked out to his car, opened the passenger side door and quickly got in next to him. He seemed really happy to see me and leaned over and kissed me.

He then drove out of the lot and headed out of town as we made a little small talk. After about fifteen minutes he pulled into a little motel. Apparently he already had rented a room. We parked and he swiftly escorted me to one of the motel rooms, unlocked the door, and led me inside.

The room was dark and musty, but I hardly had time to notice as he took me in his strong arms and we kissed passionately. His big burly physique embracing my tiny body made me feel so sexy and desirable. After a long kiss our lips parted and he stepped away from me and stood there a moment gazing at me. Dressed in the sundress and sandals I had worn to classes that day I smiled confidently at my middle aged lover illuminated only by the sunlight that peaked through the partially open drapes.

He returned my smile as he turned toward the full length curtains and drew them closed before turning on a light. As he did I noticed a gym bag on the little table by the window. "He must have brought that in when he got the room", I thought to myself. He smiled noticing my curious eyes on the bag.

"Jen, photography is a hobby of mine. You are so pretty, - I'd like to take a few pictures of you," he suggested as he pulled a camera from the bag. Flattered I smiled shyly nodding my consent.

My willingness sent him into motion. He quickly walked around the room turning on the lights until the room was fully illuminated as I sat down on the edge of the big bed with my legs crossed. After rummaging through his gym bag for a lens he said he needed he made some last minute adjustments to some knobs on his camera as he peered at me through the view finder. Suddenly the flash went off surprising me.

"I wasn't ready," I laughed.

"Don't worry, now give me a big smile," he coaxed. Trying not to laugh I gave him my sexiest smile as he snapped another picture. He took a few more of me sitting on the bed and then had me stand against a wall and pose for a few more.

"Are you having fun?" he asked as he snapped me standing sideways with my hand on the wall.

"Yeah, am I doing ok?" I asked nervously.

"You are wonderful," he assured me.

"Now honey take off your sandals for me. I'd love some shots of those pretty feet," he said smiling.

His comment made me giggle as I sat down on the bed and removed my shoes. Once I had taken off my sandals he had me cross my legs as he took more shots. His compliments thrilled me as he snapped pictures of me sitting there pointing and flexing my little foot.

Finally he had me stand by the wall again. "Jen I want you to slowly unbutton your sundress for me," he instructed.

Hesitantly I reached for the first button and smiled sexily as I undid it dropping my hands to the next. I felt very sexy teasingly fingering the second button as he complimented me and urged me to go further. Excitedly I began to unbutton my dress.

As each button became undone I began to feel more and more nervous about the camera as it flashed away. When my dress was completely open I hesitated clenching the fabric together in front of me.

"You are beautiful Jenny," he sighed as he stopped and changed to a new roll of film.

As soon as he was ready again he aimed the camera at me and snapped another picture of me standing there still clutching my dress over my breasts.

"Let me see that incredible body of yours hon," he urged sweetly.

His wonderful words made me feel so beautiful and carefree. My modesty and judgement melted away as I smiled shyly at the camera and slowly pulled the dress apart and let it slide off my shoulders to the floor at my feet.

"OH honey that is perfect," he exclaimed as he quickly snapped a few pictures of me standing there in just my bra and panties.

"This is fun," I giggled as I playfully posed with my hand on my hip. "It is, isn't it," he agreed laughing. "Now turn for me," he coached.

Inspired I turned placing both hands on the wall, peeking back at him over my shoulder as the flash illuminated the room. .

"Now the bra baby," he said quietly.

I turned to face him and gazed into the lens of the camera as I unhooked the little clasp between the full cups of my bra. I hesitated a second teasingly holding each cup in place over the swells of my breasts before pulling them apart exposing my big round tits to the flashes of the camera.

Excitedly I cupped the soft flesh of my ample tits in my little hand and caressed the erect nipple as he continued to take pictures of me. After a few seconds, without him even asking, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of my cotton panties and slipped them off flashing him a cutesy smile.

"Perfect," he shouted as he clicked picture after picture of my brazen act.

He then had me get down on the floor on my hands and knees where I posed for more shots. I knelt before him with my plump round ass in the air and my huge milky white tits hanging heavily inches above the worn carpet. He seemed to really like this position and took many pictures of me peering up at him with a shy, naughty expression on my face.

After he took many pictures of me like that he had me sit on the floor with my legs spread for him. I looked up at his excited face with the soles of my feet touching so that my knees were spread wide as he again started snapping away.

"Touch yourself," he directed.

Slowly I reached down between my legs and lightly rubbed my finger over my swollen clit. I felt so slutty and couldn't believe I was actually doing this, but once I had touched my pussy I couldn't stop. The whole idea of doing this for the camera had me so wet and excited.

Suddenly he stopped and lowered the camera looking at me lustfully. I gazed into his eyes still playing with my little pussy as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down over his stocky muscular legs. My eyes glanced at his huge cock standing out from under his heavy belly and then I looked back at his wanton expression suddenly a little nervous, a big knot forming in the pit of my stomach..

"Come here," he commanded holding his thick hard cock in his free hand.

Knowing that he wanted me to suck his big cock I crawled to him and knelt before him never taking my hungry eyes off the incredible meat hanging between his massive thighs. I wanted to please him and took the huge horse cock in my little hand and wrapped my lips around the head. I closed my eyes and desperately tried to take more of the thick shaft into my wide stretched mouth. Suddenly there was a flash, and then the winding sound of the camera. My eyes flew open and I stared up at him just as the flash went off again blinding me. Startled, I tried to pull away, but he grabbed my head and held my mouth on his cock.

"Don't stop, suck me," he insisted.

Unable to move away I submitted to him and regained a tight suction around his now rigid cock. He was very aroused and jerked the base of his long thick rod as I sucked hard at the head. It only took a minute or so before he pulled his cock from my wet mouth and snapped a picture of his cum spraying all over my face.

I sat on the floor looking up at him sheepishly, strands of his cum dripping from my chin, as he took his final shots of the afternoon. Then he pulled up his pants and smiled at me.

"You make me crazy," he smirked wiping some cum from my chin.

I smiled shyly at his remark happy that I excited him so.

"Go get cleaned up. We really need to get going," he directed as he started packing up his camera equipment.

I went into the tiny bathroom and washed the cum off my face. When I came out he was all packed up and ready to go.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we've got to get going," he insisted impatiently. I quickly dressed realizing he was right, it was late and I needed to get home.

Once I was dressed he ushered me out to his car and we were quickly on our way back to town. We rode in silence for most of the way until we were nearly back at the shopping center.

"I want you to meet me again at the same place on Friday," he said suddenly breaking the silence. I looked over at his stern expression and nodded.

"Ok," I said meekly.

"Look honey, if your smart you can make a lot of money," he declared. I peered at his confident face wondering what he meant.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it. Just be here on Friday and I'll explain it to you then," he said as he pulled into the shopping center and stopped. "You better get going, see ya Friday," he said smiling.

Confused, I got out of the car and watched it until it disappeared at the far end of the parking lot. I began to walk to my car feeling so stupid that I had let him take nude pictures of me. The realization of what I had done in some of the pictures made me blush just thinking about it. I couldn't believe how gullible I had been allowing him to take them. I was worried about what he might do with the pictures. I imagined my parents seeing them and the prospect was horrifying. Even as I agonized over the pictures I couldn't wait to see him again on Friday.

Barbwire
Barbwire
11 Followers