Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03

Story Info
All Girls Go On a Diet.
15.9k words
4.66
34k
23

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

So just like I said last time, yeah, this IS an Interracial as well as a First Time story with ongoing pieces of both. But if you're after romantic first time experiences, love, sweetness and chirpy birdies, do NOT read this story.... It ain't here. You have been warned. So now that we're clear on that one, enjoy....Chloe"

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 03 – All Girls Go On a Diet

All girls want to show some skin
All girls go on a diet at least once
All girls want to be loved
A prince of my dreams will appear for sure

Nice Body, Hyomin

* * * * * *

Wednesday Morning

"Morning Annie." Her Dad looked up from his pancakes and syrup. "Want some pancakes and bacon? I can do an egg for you if you want one."

"Uhh, no thanks Dad, I'm on a diet, gotta watch my figure, just gonna grab some fruit."

"Okay, your life. Say, going to have a few folks over for a barbecue Saturday night, why don't you girls ask a few of your friends over, maybe ask Jeong and her boyfriend and those two guys you and Suzanne went out with, they seem like nice young men. Suzanne seemed to like that Erik boy a lot. Was that his car parked outside last night?"

"Yeah, that was his." Annie poured herself a glass of Skim Milk, added a little zero percent yogurt to her fruit.

"Nice car." Her Dad grinned. "Maybe he'd let me take it round the block."

"Dad!"

"Hey, worth a try. Anyhow, barbecue?"

"I'll ask them, okay Dad. Did you ask Suzanne?"

"No, she left for College early. Sure you don't want some pancakes?"

"Dad! I'm on a diet here. I put on a pound last week, I gotta work it off."

"Oh. Sorry."

* * * * * *

Wednesday Morning

Jeong and Annie caught the bus to High School together every morning. Wednesday morning was no exception. Jeong was already in her usual seat when Annie climbed on.

"Hey."

"Hey." They looked at each other.

"You liked that guy Erik didn't you?" Annie was the first to ask.

Jeong blushed, nodded. "Yeah, but there's no way my parents would let me date a guy like that, and, I mean, there's Wilfred. You liked that Chuck guy though, I could see." She smiled. "Anything happen after I left?"

"Uhh, yeah, lots. We're going out on a date Friday night. He asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What? Wow! That was fast."

"I guess, but I like him. We were, like, making out and everything and I let him touch me..." Annie glanced at her breasts. "You know." She giggled. "I was right at third base when Mom and Dad came home a bit too early." She giggled again. "God, Suzanne was so almost caught, her and Erik, they came bolting down the stairs."

Jeong blinked. Erik and Suzanne? AFTER he'd dropped her off. "Oh!" Jeong wasn't sure how she felt about that. It wasn't like he'd even asked her on a date. And she had a boyfriend of her own. But Erik, he must have .... Uuhhh ... done it with Suzanne. How did she feel about that? But that guy Chuck? He'd been doing it with Suzanne when they got to Annie's. How did Annie feel about that? She couldn't possibly ask that. Could she?

"Uh, Annie?"

"Yeah?"

"That guy, Chuck, uhh, he was, you know, upstairs with Suzanne when we got there. That doesn't bother you?" Jeong blushed, ashamed at her far too blunt and straightforward question. But she had to know how Annie felt about it. She wanted to know. That'd give her a clue. Coz she liked that Erik guy. A lot.

Annie shrugged. "Nope. I told him straight, I don't care who he's dated before me, even if it was my sis, if he wants to date me, no other girls, just me. And he said yes straight away." She smiled happily at Jeong. "I think he really likes me."

"Do you like him?"

"Oh yeah, he's good looking and he's funny and he's not a dick like Dave. .... Oh, before I forget, Dad's having a barbeque Saturday night, wanted to know if you and Wilfrid'd like to come over. Said I could invite Erik and Chuck as well. I don't know if they'd like to come though, I mean, I think they'd rather do something that's more fun."

"You can ask."

"I will, not sure if they'll want to come though, I mean, Mom and Dad'll be there and a whole bunch of their friends. It's not like it's going to be like a real fun party or anything."

Jeong shrugged. "Hey, a barbeque at your place'd be a lot more fun than a date with Wilfred."

"I thought you really liked Wilfred?"

Jeong shrugged. "Huh, he's okay, but really, he's the only guy I know my parents will let me date. Coz he's Chinese. I mean, I'd far rather date someone like Chuck or Steve or ..." Her heart pounded at the thought. "Erik. And I've heard the stories about him. Are they true? Do you know?"

"Well, he's fucking my sister, I know that."

"Yeah, well, so was Chuck. And Dave." Jeong felt a little thrill of horrified excitement. How could Suzanne do something like that? Suzanne, she'd always come across to Jeong as one of those goody-goody girls. The sort that only kissed after the tenth date and went to bible-study nights during the week. She DID go to bible study classes on Sunday. But she'd been, uh, doing it with Erik and Chuck and Dave. All three of them.

Annie looked disapproving for a moment, then shrugged. "They're guys. But hey, I'll ask Chuck Friday night. You could bring Wilfred. Be a change for you guys anyhow."

Jeong smiled. "Thanks Annie." It'd be nice to see that guy Erik again, even if Wilfred was around. A bit scary maybe, knowing the sort of things he did, but nice in a scary-excited sort of way.

* * * * * *

Early Wednesday Afternoon

After his last class early Wednesday afternoon, Erik jumped in his Viper. Christ, he'd been thinking about fucking the gook bitch all fucking day. He'd had a frigging woody all day as well. Starting up, he thought about it. Decided he had to do something about that woody. Suzanne was about to get another visit. It wasn't a long drive. Half an hour max. Twenty minutes with a woody that needed a good fuck.

He was there in fifteen, knocking on the door.

"Oh, hi Erik." Suzanne gave him a warm smile.

"Hi yourself Suzy," Erik grinned. "No boyfriend today?"

"No." Suzanne blushed. "Coming inside?"

"Wasn't planning to fuck you here Suzy." He laughed. "Unless you want me to?"

She giggled. "You would, wouldn't you?"

"Fucking A."

Suzanne felt that familiar excitement growing in intensity as Erik stepped inside the front door. She closed it behind him. Erik's hand on the back of her neck turned her, pushed her into the family room, pushed her forward over the back of one of the armchairs while his other hand flipped her skirt up to her waist. Oh yeah, no panties.

"What .... What ...Erik...." Suzanne was gasping as Erik unzipped his jeans, pushed them down.

"Good to see you listened, Suzy." Erik smiled as he guided his cock towards her pinkly glistening lips. He didn't need to touch her. He could see how wet and pinkly swollen and ready she was. His cockhead nudged those little pink lips apart, eased gently inwards, found her entrance. He didn't bother telling her he was going to fuck her hard. She'd find out soon enough.

"NNNNNNNHHHHHHUUGGNNNGGGGHHHHHHH....." Suzanne found out.

Erik's cock plunged into her, burying himself to the balls in one hard thrust, his hands gripping her hips and holding her as she bucked against the chair she was bent over. God, her cunt was hot and slippery and deliciously tight where she clasped his entire length. "Oh fuck yeah, you love that don't you Suzy."

She did.

"HHHUUUUNNNGHHHHH." He gave her another one. Hard.

Suzanne scrabbled at the arms of the armchair, trying to support herself and failing. She hung over the chair back, balanced on her stomach, feet bouncing in the air as Eric humped himself into her hard and fast. She was totally helpless as she hung there, feeling his cock pounding into her, driving into her, deep and hard. He was right. She loved it. She did her best to hold her legs wide apart, to give Erik all the access to her that he wanted, thinking of nothing, aware only of the sensations that flooded her body as Erik's cock surged into her again and again. Her hands clawed at the leather, her long blonde hair flailing as her head shook, her moans mere wordless sounds of pleasure and enjoyment as his cock drove into her wetly.

Impatient, wanting more, Erik withdrew from her, ignoring her disappointed moan. His hands drew her back to her feet, pushed her round to the side of the couch, ruthlessly guiding her down onto her back on the couch, moving onto her, kneeing her legs wide apart. For a second he paused, looking down at her, enjoying the sight of her positioned to receive his cock, glistening wetly, distended, wide open for him. That little strip of blonde fuzz, neatly trimmed. Waiting.

"Ohhh please," Suzanne gasped, "please Erik." Her hand reached down, found his cock, tugged lightly at him, wanting him inside her, fucking her.

"What Suzy?" Erik grinned, enjoying teasing her. God, she was hot to fuck alright.

"Put it in me," she gasped, drawing her knees back. "For Christ's sake Erik, fuck me ..."

"Okay."

"NNNNNNNHHHHHHUUGGNNNGGGGHHHHHHH....." Erik did. Suzanne's feet kicked upwards towards the ceiling as Erik humped her hard, pounding his cock into her, their bodies slapping together noisily. Wetly.

Suzanne could hear herself, moaning and sobbing and crying out as her body received Erik's hard-driving cock, feeling him burying himself deep inside her with every thrust, feeling his balls slapping up against her butt as he hilted himself inside her, feeling his body on hers, riding her, taking her. Fucking her. She clung to him, her fingers clutching at his back, her nails digging into his skin, back arching, body quivering with excitement as he had her. God, she could feel her climax already, almost on her, a rising tide that was on the brink ... on the brink ...

"Roll over babe, I want to fuck that little ass of yours."

"Erik...." Suzanne whined desperately as he abruptly withdrew, his hands flipping her over onto her stomach.

"Ohhhh." He squeezed a dollop of silicon lubricant out onto her anal entrance. His finger began to massage it into her. She closed her eyes. It wasn't as uncomfortable now as the first few times. Actually, that first time Erik had taken her there; that had hurt. But she'd orgasmed anyhow, from Erik's fingers on her while he fucked her ass.

"Uuurrgggggg." Her head jerked as his finger pushed another dollop of lubricant deep inside her. She pressed her face down into the cool leather as he worked more of the lubricant into her, his finger deep inside her.

"Uuuhhhhh." He worked even more lubricant into her before moving over her, his breathe heated and quick against the back of her head.

"Uuughhhhhh." Suzanne groaned as the head of Erik's cock pushed through her sphincter, opening her. Now it didn't hurt, it just felt strange. The first couple of times she'd made a lot of noise. Protesting. Sort of. Now? Now she groaned. And then she pushed herself up, sliding herself onto him as he thrust downwards and upwards into her. Fucking her ass. "Ohhh fuck ... fuck .... Ohhh Erik."

"Jeez Suzy," Erik grunted into her ear, his hands under her, cupping and massaging her breasts as his cock thrust deep in her anal passage, "I love fucking your ass.... You like it now huh? You do, I can tell."

"Ohhh ... uuughh ... yeah ... oh yeah ...."

"So you let Dave finish fucking you yesterday after I finished?"

"Yeah ... yeah I did..."

"Good on ya Suzy ... that's my girl... wonder if your little sister's like you?"

"My sister?" Suzanne groaned, sweat beading her forehead as Erik's cock buried itself completely inside her anal passage. God, she felt stuffed full there, unbearably full. Her muscles contracted automatically, trying to squeeze his cock out. Erik pushed into her, hard, his weight heavy on her, gasping his pleasure as her ass squeezed him tight.

"Yeah, fuck yeah ... your sister Suzy, my buddy Chuck's really got the hots for her babe, wants her real bad."

"Annie?"

"Yeah babe, Annie." Erik chuckled. "You think she'll give him what he wants?"

Suzanne dug her fingers into the couch, feeling Erik move inside her anal passage, slowly, gently, the lubricant giving his movements a slippery ease inside her. "Ohhhh," she gasped, then"ooohhhhh" again as he eased back up inside her.

"She thinks ...." Suzanne gasped, "...she think's Chuck's hot..."

"That's great, coz Chuck, he really wants to fuck your little sis. She a virgin?"

"Annie? Of course she is," Suzanne said indignantly. "Ugggghhhhh."

"Yeah? Well, so were you Suzy, so were you when I fucked you that first time babe." Erik chuckled as he pushed deep into Suzanne's ass. "Oh fuck your ass feels great Suzy, push back now, squeeze me .... Yeah ... oh yeah that's it babe .... I'm gonna tell Chuck he better fuck your sister's hot little ass real fast ... can't wait for us to do the two of you side by side ....oh yeah...." Erik was moving faster now, the thought of the two sisters side by side, face down, being fucked, exciting him.

"No way ... not Annie ..." Suzanne whimpered, clutching at the couch as Erik's cock pumped into her. No, not her little sister. Annie was far too sweet and innocent. "No Erik, not Annie, she's too sweet...."

"She's a fucking virgin is what you mean, Suzy," Erik grunted. He was moving steadily in her now, relentlessly thrusting slides, again and again, a steady in and out movement that had Suzanne groaning with every thrust as he used her anal passage, the fingers of one hand toying with her clitoris, teasing her and exciting her as his cock used her ass. "Isn't she?"

"Yeah," Suzanne moaned, "yeah, Annie's a virgin ... don't you dare Erik."

"Not me, babe," Erik laughed. "Chuck. Chuck's the one that's gonna do the deed and fuck your little sis. I'm gonna leave it all up to him babe, and once he's fucked her, that's when we're gonna line the two of you up and take turns humping you both." He drove his cock hard into her. "Oh yeah Suzy, both of you're coming to my Frosh Party, you two, you're gonna be the main course." The thought was an exciting one.

"Nnnnghhhhh ...... nnnnuuughhhhh ...... nnnghhhhh." Suzzanne was getting the benefit of Erik's rising excitement as his cock slid in and out of her anal passage faster, harder. Her body was layered with a sheen of sweat. His hand had slid down under her, his fingers teased her clitoris as he fucked her ass, driving her half crazy.

"No.... yes .... Oh yeah ... not Annie ... me ... you can do me Erik ... do anything to me .... Just not ... not Annie..."

Erik laughed. "That's up to Annie, Suzy, not you. And by the time Chuck's fucked Annie, she'll want it babe ... she'll want it bad ... just like you babe ... just like you .... You want this, huh? ... you want it? ... tell me..."

He held himself still inside her, pinning her beneath him.

Suzanne desperately pushed herself back up at him, wanting him to fuck her, wanting his cock moving inside her. "Please Erik," she begged, "don't stop .... Don't stop .... Fuck me ... fuck me .... Please...."

Erik laughed, keeping her pinned to the couch, unmoving. Tormenting her with her unbearable need. "Annie's your sister Suzy, you think she's different ..... you think she won't beg like you do .... Naaaah Suzy, Annie's gonna want it so bad ... she's gonna beg us to fuck her any way we want..... so tell me you want my cock Suzy, .. go on ... tell me babe."

"Erik," Suzanne just about screamed, her body vibrating with her need. "Fuck me .... Fuck me please .... Ohh please Erik ....please."

"You gonna get down and let me fuck you beside Annie while Chuck fucks her good babe?"

"Yeah ... yeah ... god yes ... oh god Erik ... yes ... yes ... just please .... Please fuck me ... fuck me... ohhhhhhh ...... ohhhhh jesus yes ... yes ..... yes." Erik's cock was moving in her again, driving hard up inside her, filling her, assuaging her need, giving her what she wanted. What she needed. Using her.

"Ohhh yeah babe, my Frosh Party this year, it's gonna be so fucking hot Suzy .... You and Annie and that hot little gook bitch ... whatever the fuck her name is ... oh yeah ... Jeong ... That's it .... Jeong."

"What ... what do you want with Jeong?" Suzanne choked out the question, already half-knowing the answer.

Erik laughed. "What do I want with Jeong? ....Same as I want from you and Annie. I want to take her to the Frosh Ball, screw the fuck out of her afterwards and then pass her round the rest of the guys to fuck. Her and Annie both. Remember what we did with you Suzy?"

"Yeah." Suzanne's voice shook. She remembered. She remembered everything. Erik's coaxing her into the bedroom. The way he'd made tenderly teased her, undressed her, gently made love to her, her own fevered excitement as she finally gave her virginity to Erik – and then, as her excitement rose to a fever pitch where she was incapable of resisting anything, his buddies joining them, taking turns with her after Erik had brought her to that fever-pitch of excitement. One of them after another as her body shook with orgasm after orgasm. She'd actually welcomed what they'd done to her. She still did. Erik was fucking her now. Fucking her ass. She just couldn't say no to him.

"Ohh yeah, you were good Suzy, fucking good, squealing and moaning all fucking night."

"You could take me to the Frosh Ball again." Suzy's voice shook, she knew she was pleading. "You could all do that to me again." She pushed her butt up at Erik as he thrust into her, feeling his cock sliding into her butt, all the way, driving her back down onto the couch as he hilted himself hard. "Do it to me Erik, not Annie and Jeong, they're sweet kids."

"Well, they're not kids Suzy, they're both eighteen. And that sweetness, that's what makes taking them both to the Ball so much fucking fun Suzy," Erik grunted, picking up his pace as the image of him fucking Jeong Park's tight little gook ass filled his mind. For the first time. Listening to her squeal. Oh yeah, Suzanne face down on the bed on one side, Annie face down on the other side, Jeong in the middle. All of them naked. All of them having their little asses fucked hard. "Oh yeah, I wanna pump my cock into that tight little gook ass of hers just like I'm doing to you now babe."

"Nuuughhhhh," Suzanne groaned. "Hhhuuuuhhhh ...... nnughhhhh ...... hhhnnnnhhhh." God, Erik was fucking her so hard. So fucking hard. Her hands clawed at the leather as he hammered his cock into her.

He paused. "You want to come with us Suzy? To the ball and the party afterwards?"

"Yeah," Suzanne moaned, "oh yeah, please Erik."

"Tell you what then, we'll take you." He smiled, nibbling at the back of her neck as he pumped her ass slowly. "But you're gonna help get Jeong and Annie to come as well."

"Nooo," Suzanne gasped plaintively, "no, not Jeong and Annie... please Erik .... Please .... You can do what you want to me ...."

"Ahhhh fuck ... I'm wasting my fucking time ...." Erik abruptly withdrew himself from Suzy's butt, beginning to lift himself from her.

"Noooo... please Erik .... Don't stop ..... please ...."

"Nahh, don't think so. Call me if you change your mind Suzy."

"Oh god ... Erik ... Erik ... okay okay .... I'll help ... I will ... fuck me .. ohhh pleaseUUGHHHHHHH."

Erik smiled as he rammed his cock into Suzy's delicious little ass. She gave easily this time, now that he'd stretched her little ass with a good fucking. Entering her ass hard this time sent ripples of pleasure up and down his spine, not to mention how it felt to his cock. She was a good little fuck when she stopped over-thinking. "Go with the flow Suzy," he breathed in her ear as his cock speared into her, "Annie's gonna love it babe, just like you do." He laughed then. "Jeong, maybe not so much, I wanna fuck her hard, real hard. You and Annie, you're the main course, that Jeong, she's gonna be the fucking dessert, babe, I wanna hear that little gook slut screaming her head off when I fuck her."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers