Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ariana, you know anything about this guy Erik?"

Ariana frowned, looked around, lowered her voice. "Erik? ... Erik van Dinther?"

"Yeah, him, drives this cool sports car."

Arian shook her head. "He's bad," she said, "his Dad's totally loaded, like, he's a gazillionaire or something; Erik, he's totally got an attitude. All he's interested in his racing round in that car of his, crashing parties, getting drunk, getting into fights and getting girls into bed." She lowered her voice even further, glancing round, even though there was nobody around them. "You know, he likes to fuck virgins, says it's his hobby, he likes to be the first and then he has his friends fuck them."

Jeong's heart pounded. "He does? How do you know?"

"He took my older sister to the Frosh Ball two years ago." Ariana scowled.

"Fernanda? Or Lucia?" Jeong knew both Ariana's older sisters vaguely. Both of them were stunningly good looking. Like Ariana. She thought that yeah, Ariana's sisters, those'd be the sort of girls Erik chased.

"Fernanda," Ariana said. "All her friends told her not to go with him, but she did. She told me what happened, she was crying." She shook her head.

"What happened?" Jeong whispered, her heart pounding.

"Fernanda said they had a wonderful time at the Ball, then he took her to this party afterwards, at a hotel, she said it was this amazing suite, just a wild party, Erik took her off into one of the bedrooms, she let him, you know, make love with her, she said he was amazing, he had her doing all sorts of things." Ariana looked around, her voice a whisper. "Bad things."

"Bad things" Jeong could barely breathe. "What sort of bad things?"

"Like, you know, different positions. Fernanda said after the first time, she used her mouth to get him hard again and then he wanted her to kneel on her hands and knees for him and he did it to her like that, and then he had her sit on him and she got so excited. But what was worse, what made her cry, was after she got so excited he got his friends from the party to join in and all of them made love to her, she said seven of them and they did it to her for hours and hours. All night."

"Oh my god." Jeong thought her heart would explode. "All of them? She let them?"

"Yeah," Ariana nodded. "All of them. She said he got her so excited she couldn't say no, she wanted them too, that was why she was crying. She didn't want them to stop and she was so ashamed of herself afterwards." Ariana looked around again. "And you know what's worse?"

"No?" Jeong had no idea.

"That guy Erik, she still goes out with him, he comes around and sometimes he takes her out and when she comes back she goes into her room and cries. When I try and talk to her she just shakes her head and tells me she's bad and I have no idea. And sometimes he just comes around and goes into her bedroom and I can hear what he does to her. He does all sorts of things to her, says all sorts of things to her and she does them, she enjoys them, you can hear her, they're so noisy and she lets him, she never says no, just, afterwards, she cries a lot."

Jeong felt hot everywhere. She thought to herself that no, she wouldn't cry if Erik came round to her house. When she glanced at Ariana, Ariana's face was pink, flushed, her lips parted, breathing hard. Jeong wanted to get to her own bedroom as fast as she could and touch herself with her fingers. God, she was wet. So wet. Just thinking about it. With Erik.

Ariana stamped her foot. "That guy Erik, he's totally bad news." She looked wistful. "But he is cool."

"Would you date him if he asked you to?" Jeong asked, curious. Now why did she ask that?

"Ahhhhh," Ariana blushed, looked away. "No. Definitely not." But she didn't sound emphatic about it at all. She looked around again, her voice dropped to a whisper. "But Fernanda, she said, you know, that he's hung like a horse." She gave a little shiver.

"Huh?" Jeong had no idea what that meant.

Ariana giggled. "Jeong! It means he's got a big dick."

"Ohh." Jeong blushed, wondering how big "big" was. Not that it mattered, she had nothing to compare it with. Which got her thinking about her regular Friday night date with Wilfred. The barbeque at Annie's. Annie said Erik and Chuck might be coming. Erik in a swimsuit. She could check him out. See for herself. Hmmmmm.

"Maybe I should ask Annie's older sister, she used to date Erik as well. He comes round there every now and then."

"Annie's older sister dated Erik?" Ariana looked at her, wide-eyed. "Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, last year, Annie said Suzanne was out with him all the time but then Erik just dumped her, started going out with another girl. Suzanne was so upset. But he's back to seeing her again now. I saw him there a couple of days ago."

"Really? Annie never said a word back then."

"No? She didn't like Erik much back then. Said he thought he was James Dean on steroids or something." Jeong shrugged. "Who's James Dean anyhow?"

"No idea," Ariana said. "Some old singer maybe." She didn't sound that interested.

"Hey, I gotta head off to my place, got a hot date tonight, better run. See you tomorrow, Jeong."

"Bye Ariana."

On her own now, Jeong's pace slowed, her brow wrinkled. She knew a little more about Erik van Dinther now than she had a couple of days ago. She wasn't usually interested in the gossiping that went on, but after meeting Erik at Annie's, and that ride home from him, she'd wanted to know. Ariana hadn't been the first girl she'd asked over the course of the day, only the last. What she'd heard had made her eyes widen, her cheeks blush. Erik van Dinther was the guy all the girls warned each other about, but with a delicious little frisson to the warning. "Everyone" knew Erik only dated the prettiest girls. "Everyone" also knew he always got what he wanted from the girls he dated.

And he only wanted one thing. Sex.

Stories about Erik van Dinther were rife - stories about the things he did with the girls he dated, the things he had them do to him. Jeong wondered why Erik had seemed interested in her. She was genuinely puzzled. She didn't think she was good-looking enough for him to even be interested in, even after she'd had that plastic surgery in Seoul last summer vacation. They'd improved her nose and her jawline, rounded her eyes a bit and the breast enlargement had given her a real boost. She thought the surgeon had got her boobs just right and it wasn't like they were growing any more. Actually, her Mom had been concerned that she was too flat but the clinic had solved that one. Her Mom had been happy too. It was kind of weird jumping a couple of bra sizes overnight though. And they did bounce a lot more.

But it wasn't like guys were falling out of the trees to date her even after her visit to Seoul. It wasn't like if they fell out of trees her parents would even let her date them either. Korean or Chinese boys, that was it as far as her parents were concerned. And Wilfrid, right now, was it. The least worst choice as far as Jeong was concerned. It wouldn't have been so bad, not really, but really, he had no idea what he was doing when they made out. Jeong would have liked a little more ... action ... it wasn't like she was so hung up on remaining a virgin .... when it came time for her to marry, if the guy wanted a virgin, well, there were clinics in Seoul that did that too, so your new husband'd never tell the difference.

That older girl in the Clinic, she'd told Jeong she came back to get fixed up every time she hooked up with a new boyfriend. Guys liked to think you were a virgin, she'd said, so why not. Didn't cost much and it gave the guys a thrill. And besides, she'd giggled, after you'd lost your virginity twenty times you got really good at it, you could really give your guy a thrill thinking he was the first, give him an experience he'd remember for the rest of his life. Jeong remembered looking at her, wide-eyed. Twenty times?

That girl had laughed. "Well, hey, a girl's gotta sample the market before she gets married. You have to be able to do a good comparison. You don't just take the first offer that comes along. And every guy likes to know he's the first. It's all in the marketing, you give the guys what they want." She'd laughed again. "Only takes a few hours in here and you're good all over again, believe me." Jeong had remembered that so well. So yeah, why not do it. It was just, well, Wilfrid didn't exactly inspire desire and excitement. She'd kissed him willingly enough as soon as he'd made his first move, after about ten dates. Jeong would have happily kissed him on the first.

She kind-of liked kissing. It was just that Wilfred wasn't very good at it, even if he was older than her. He was sweet but he didn't seem to know how to kiss very well and for someone as old as he was he was totally inexperienced. To be honest with herself, he slobbered and his hands were all grabby and rough when he started to get excited. Jeong didn't like that at all. She liked kissing and she liked to feel his hands on her, but when he got slobbery and rough it kind-of completed destroyed the excitement. For her, anyhow. She often found herself wishing Wilfred had a better idea of what he should be doing, and then go further with him right away, but he was so completely deaf to her very discrete suggestions that she had given up on that one.

Erik, now. Jeong knew Erik wouldn't need any suggestions. None at all. She liked that thought.

* * * * * *

Erik eased his Viper down the suburban streets. He remembered the route to Jeong's house, but maybe she'd taken another way. Never mind, if she had he's just come back tomorrow. Suzanne had taken the edge of his urgency. Thinking of Dave busy screwing sloppy seconds, he chuckled briefly. When his cell rang, he looked at it. Chuck?

"What the fuck're you up to dude?" He took another corner slowly.

"Annie asked if we'd like to come to a barbeque at her folks' house Friday night. Annie said to tell you Suzy'll be there too as well as that Jeong chick you got the hots for. Annie's Dad said to invite us, whaddaya think?"

"Fuck, is he for real? Her fuckin' Dad's asking us?" Chuck laughed. He was laughing so hard he missed seeing Jeong as he drove right by her. "Well fuck Chuck, if her Dad asked us, how the fuck could we say no. Fuck, I'm gonna ball his fuckin daughter there if it's the last thing I do. Tell her yes, dude, tell her yes. Tell Annie her Dad's a cool dude."

Still laughing, he disconnected, driving on. Where the fuck had that gook bitch got to?

Jeong watched the Viper disappearing down the street, the low throaty growl of the engine sending shivering ripples through her. That car was so distinctive, she knew it was Erik. What was he up to? Heading off to visit another girl? Suzanne? Fernanda? How many girls had he had? A lot, she imagined. Jeong wanted to just squeeze her thighs together hard and touch herself as she thought about Erik and those girls. Erik and Fernanda. Erik and his friends. Seven, Ariana had said. Fernanda and seven guys. All night. Oh jesus, how would that feel? One thing Jeong did know. As soon as she was home, she was going to go into her bedroom, lock the door and think about that some more.

A lot more.

She walked faster.

* * * * * *

Chuck was smiling as he eased his Corvette into Annie's driveway. Annie sat next to him, blonde haired, green eyes, smiling back at him.

"Come inside." Annie took his hand, led him in. Everything was quiet downstairs. Chuck could hear a shower running upstairs. She looked at him. "Did you mean what you said? About being my boyfriend?"

Chuck smiled. "Hell yeah." His lips brushed hers, his eyes looked down into hers. "I did, Annie."

"You really mean it?"

"Yeah." Chuck did. He really did. This blonde-haired green-eyed hottie had him by the balls. He hadn't felt like this since he was sixteen. "Yeah, I mean it." He could hear his own conviction. He was still thinking about whether he was taking her to Erik's after-the-frosh-ball party. But that was in the future, no need to decide now. What the fuck. He wanted her now. His mouth closed on hers, Annie's mouth opened, she swayed into his arms. His hand cupped one of her breasts through her clothing, holding her, feeling good.

Annie liked his hand on her there, so assertive, so possessive.

He moved her towards the couch. She resisted, looking at him, those green eyes so wide and sparkling.

"Come out the back where no-one'll see us." She took his hand, led him through the house, out onto the wide porch, across the patio and down a tree-shrouded path. Invisible from the house, a large square screened-in garden pergola nestled into the foliage. "In here." Annie opened the screen door, leading Chuck inside. She had to give him credit, he was fast. The screen door closed itself behind them as Chuck eased her onto one of the three rattan daybeds lining three of the pergola's four sides. He moved with her, lying propped up on one elbow beside her, smiling down at her as one of his hands gently began to unbutton the shirt she wore.

Chuck knew one thing as he unfastened button after button, enjoying the expression on Annie's face, knowing she'd been expecting him to kiss her first. He knew he wasn't going to rush this. No point in scaring her, rather get her worked up to the point where she wanted it. Badly. And then? Then he was going to take a leaf from Erik's book and fuck her good, fuck her hard. The thought would have had him rock hard except that the sight of her full firm breasts covered only by a lacy black bra had already done that.

Annie blushed hotly as Chuck's hand slid under her back, unhooking her bra with a casual ease that spoke of long experience, after which he eased her bra upwards to expose both of her breasts. He smiled down at her, looking at her naked and exposed breasts, the black lace of her bra contrasting with the white of her skin, in turn accentuating the swollen pink of her rubbery hard nipples. Annie continued to blush as his mouth closed on hers, as he kissed her. As his hand cupped her naked breast. Her heart leapt at that touch, welcoming it, welcoming his hand on her skin.

"Oooohhhhhhh." She sighed into his mouth, her back arching a little against his hand. Wanting his hand there, enjoying the touch of his hand on her naked skin, her nipple. Enjoying the gentle way he caressed her, the way his thumb brushed across her nipple again and again, each brush sending ripples through her. Enjoying it even more when his mouth lifted from her lips and closed on one breast instead, licking her skin, licking her nipple, sucking lightly on her nipple as his hand caressed the other so that she shuddered and moaned softly. It felt just as good as it had felt the first time he'd done that to her. Better even, because here there was no chance they'd be interrupted. None at all, and that knowledge relaxed her inhibitions.

Relaxed her so that when she felt Chuck's hand leave her breast and move to undo the belt that she wore with her jeans, she moved both her hands down to help him. It took her only a heart-pounding moment to unfasten her belt herself, unzip her jeans. Chuck's hand rested on her stomach, burning into her skin, his fingers sliding downwards as she finished unzipping her jeans, his fingertips brushing the top of her panties, pausing. His mouth lifted from her breast, he looked into her eyes, his mouth came down on hers, they kissed, his fingers exploring the top of her panties, sliding across her skin.

Annie knew what she wanted. When his mouth finally lifted from hers, she already what he was going to say.

"Push your jeans down." He said it, his voice a whisper in her ear.

After a second of palpitating tension, Annie obeyed, moving both hands to her hips, jerkily pushing her jeans halfway to her knees. Caught by the denim, her black lace panties unintentionally followed, baring her from neck to mid-thigh, exposing her blonde-fuzzed pussy. Chuck's hand moved down, ruthlessly urging her jeans and panties further down, down to her knees, returning without any hesitation to cup her at the juncture of her thighs.

"Uhhh...." Annie gasped as she felt his hand suddenly on her, touching her. Intimately. Where she'd unintentionally completely exposed herself to him. "Ohhhhhh." Oh god, his hand, his touch, his finger. She moved one hand to rest on his, feeling her own wetness as he touched her. Today, this afternoon, she had no intention of stopping him. He'd touched her there last time, now she wanted that excitement, that pleasure, she wanted that again. She wanted what he was doing to her. Badly. She knew she had no intention of stopping him. Her knees eased further apart, as far as her jeans would permit.

"Uuughhhhh." Annie gasped. His fingertip pushed inwards, she felt herself open. His finger slid easily into her, slid up inside her, she could feel it inside. Feel his finger probing upwards, within her, she could feel herself where he had entered her, his finger gently sliding inwards between her labia so that she shivered again, her leg muscles weak, her knees drawing up a little, falling apart. She shivered, moaned again, arching her back as his mouth sucked hard at one breast, one hand resting on his where he was fingering her, her other hand holding his head against her, feeling the ripples of pleasure from her breast echoed where his finger penetrated her.

"Ooohhhhh." Annie sighed into Chuck's mouth, her taut body relaxing, softening, accepting his touch, accepting what he was doing to her, feeling her own excitement rising. Her mouth opened wide to him, accepting his tongue just as her pussy was accepting his finger, her hips jerking upwards in an increasingly excited response. Oh god, it felt so good. She wanted to spread her legs wider apart for his hand but her jeans around her knees constrained her.

Chuck smiled to himself as he felt her excitement, her hips jerking against his hand as her wet little cunt clasped his finger. He knew that fuck yeah, this was going great. Annie was hot and she was eager and she was wet and her little cunt was a hell of a lot tighter than her older sister's had been. She might be a virgin but fuck, there was a first time for everything and she was sure acting like she wanted to lose it fast. Maybe not now, but next time or the time after for sure. This afternoon he wanted to get her warmed up, used to showing her hot little body to him. Naked. Excited. Hot for it. Soon enough she'd be begging him to fuck her, and when she did, he intended to. Hard. Without Erik.

God, he could tell she was really getting off on this, her little cunt making wet noises as he fingered her, her hips moving, she was moaning into his mouth. Oh yeah, go Annie! She was hot alright. He lifted his mouth from hers, enjoying her disappointed whine.

"Take your shirt off," he breathed, enjoying her momentary look of incomprehension.

Once she'd understood what he said, he smiled, watching her as she arched her back, wriggled, worked her shirt off without moving from where she lay, wriggling her little cunt moving on his finger at the same time, those gorgeously full firm breasts jiggling as she moved. He said nothing about her bra, watching, smiling, as she shrugged it off herself, naked now from the top of her head to her knees. He smiled as her legs jerked, kicking her jeans and panties off over her feet, lying quietly beside him when they were gone.

Naked. She was completely naked. Annie's heart pounded wildly as she waited for Chuck to kiss her. To touch her. Instead, he sat up, peeled his own shirt off. Looked down at her and smiled. Smiled and unfastened his belt, unfastened his own jeans, pushed them down. Kicked them off, along with his boxers. His erect cock sprang free, slapped against Annie's thigh, her heart jolting at the contact. Curious, nervous, wanting to find out what he felt like, Annie searched with one hand, found him. Her fingers clasped silk-sheathed steel, hot and rigidly hard in her hand.