Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuughhhhh." Holding him, feeling him in her hand, feeling that rigid hardness, feeling his finger inside her, she wanted to tell him he could have her if he wanted, do what he liked to her. She wanted him, she wanted to find out, to experience this. Instead she opened her mouth wide as Chuck kissed her hard, her hand moving slowly on his length.

"Chuck." His mouth lifted from hers, she gasped his name.

"UUGHHHHH." Annie gasped again, hips jerking as he pushed a second finger inside her, feeling herself stretch on that second digit, feeling his fingers moving inside her, sliding, pushing against her inner walls. Her hand held him, stroking slowly as his fingers teased her, wanting to spread her legs wider, wanting to feel more, experience more.

"You like that, Annie?" Chuck breathed, enjoying the soft clasp of her hand on his cock.

"Ugghhh," Annie gasped, "yes, yes." Her heart beat wildly as he moved, eased himself up and over her to kneel between her now widespread legs. Her hand still held him as, heart pounding, she waited for him to do whatever it was that he wanted to do to her. His fingers eased in and out, she heard herself making wet noises around his fingers. So wet. So slippery and hot. His fingers feeling so good. If his fingers felt that good, what would his cock feel like? Even though the thought scared her, she wanted to know, wanted to find out.

"Good," Chuck breathed, "coz if you're gonna be my girlfriend, you're gonna get used to this position." Oh yeah! Annie was hot. Jesus, that little blonde landing strip and that tight wet little cunt of hers just drove him wild. He couldn't wait to see his cock sliding in and out of that little pink slit. And when it did, he was gonna fuck Annie so fuckin' hard she wasn't gonna be able to walk for a week.

"You'll like it more when it's my cock doing that to you, baby."

"Ughhhh," Annie gasped, drawing her knees back, feeling his fingers inside her. God, it felt so good. She just knew his cock was going to feel so much better. Waaaaay better. Her hand stroked him, her heart pounded as she drew him closer to her, her hand rather shakily urging him towards where his fingers worked inside her.

Chuck didn't take her though. He wanted to, but he also wanted her wanting this so badly that when she surrendered herself to him, she'd give herself without restraint, even more eagerly and willingly than she appeared to be now. He lowered himself down on her, his body pressing on hers as her hand left him, his fingers wetly working as his cock pressed hard against her belly, burning against the silky smoothness of her skin as his hips moved gently.

Lying beneath him, Annie could feel his cock rubbing against her, pressing against her stomach, her mound, his balls rubbing her thighs as he lay astride her. She wanted to tell him he could do it to her if he wanted to but his mouth possessed hers, dominated hers, his tongue deep inside, kissing her hard. Kissing her the way he wanted to kiss her as his cock frictioned against her skin, rubbing, rubbing. Faster. She could feel his urgency, his breathing hard now, his body tense as he moved on her.

Her own wet excitement grew and grew as she lay beneath him, feeling his cock rubbing against her, rubbing, sliding, frictioning. His mouth lifted from hers, breathing hard, his eyes looking down at her as he moved, as he slid against her, his cock pressing hard against her, so hard. Rigid.

"Yes..." Annie moaned, "Yes." Her hands held him as he moved, her body moving, pushing up against him, feeling his urgency, feeling his desire. Feeling him cum. Feeling him shudder against her as his cock throbbed hard, feeling his cum spurt out between their bodies, hot jets of cum on her skin. As he subsided, she lay beneath him, moaning, gasping, clinging to him, feeling his cum thick and sticky on her stomach, between their bodies. Her heart beat faster as she felt his weight on her, feeling him, feeling him panting, breathing hard, his cock softening slowly where it pressed against her.

"Next time," she whispered as he raised his head to smile down at her. "Next time you can do it to me."

"Next time I will," he promised, smiling, kissing her lips lightly. "Next time, Annie, I will."

Annie smiled, heart pounding. She was scared but she knew that was what she wanted. "I better get cleaned up," she whispered at last, looking down at his cum pooled on her stomach after he'd rolled off her.

* * * * * *

Later on Wednesday Afternoon

The house was empty when Jeong finally walked in the door. Her Mom and Dad were still at work. Good, because she couldn't stop thinking about Erik and Fernanda. Seven guys, Ariana had said. Seven of them and Erik. Her knees trembled, her panties were soaked through. She didn't bother going to her room. She kicked her shoes off, dropped her backpack at the foot of the stairs, collapsed onto her back on the couch. Closing her eyes, she imagined herself with Erik, all dressed up, something hot, something sexy, a short skirt, the sort that guys liked. Sexy panties and bra, nice top. At a party with Erik and his friends. She could picture Erik in an instant, his face, that smile, talking to her, flirting with her. Touching her. Leading her by the hand of into a bedroom.

Inside that bedroom, holding her, kissing her, undoing her top, unhooking her bra, freeing her breasts. Her own hands echoed the picture in her mind, unbuttoning her top, reaching behind her back, unhooking her bra, pushing it up to expose her breasts. She knew she had attractive breasts. The clinic in Seoul had made sure of that. "Guaranteed," the surgeon had told her Mom, "There's been a whole series of studies done, it's this shape that suits your daughter best. It's an optimal balance between size, shape and firmness that suits your daughter's physique." Wilfrid certainly seemed to like them. She wondered if Erik would.

Abruptly, she sat up, shrugged her shirt and bra off, cupped a full firm boob on either hand before sinking backwards, her hands caressing herself, playing with her nipples. Erik would play with her nipples, maybe he'd kiss her breasts, suck on them. What else would he want to do to them? Her hands cupped herself, squeezing a little, brushing her nipples again and again, feeling them engorge, harden, become more sensitive. Erik would do that and more, she knew somehow, the thought sending a whoosh of desire to her sex. She wished there was a guy's hand on her breast now, masculine, harsh, demanding. Taking.

One hand slid downwards, tugging at her skirt, pulling it up to her waist, visualizing Erik doing just that to her, lifting her skirt, exposing her panties, running his fingers across her panties the way she was doing now. Her sex was humming with eagerness now, the images in her mind uncontrolled. Erik, with her, touching her, smiling at her. Abruptly Jeong pushed her panties down, kicked them off, spread her legs a little wider, her fingers touching herself delicately, leaving a trail of wet desire where she caressed herself.

Now she thought of Fernanda, of Erik and his buddies with Fernanda, Erik taking her first. She closed her eyes, moving her fingers in slow circles around her clitoris, warm pleasure spreading, growing, as she imagined Erik touching her, imagined his finger sliding into herself the way her own was. He would do that, he would excite her, tease her, then move over her. Her heart raced as she imagined him above her, between her legs, his cock entering her where his finger was. Both hands busy now, fingering herself and gently playing her clitoris, Jeong pictured Erik on her, inside her where her own finger was but bigger. Longer and thicker and harder, taking her, his weight on her, his cock sliding in and out as he looked down at her.

He would be fucking her good, she knew, fucking her when his buddies came to join them, surrounding her, looking down at her as they undressed, their cocks springing free, already hard with their desire. Their desire for her. She would make no resistance, no protests, she knew. She would lie there looking at them as Erik offered her to them to use. Erik would leave her, one of his buddies would take his place, his cock penetrating her where Erik's had just been. Jeong moaned excitedly, hips bucking her, fingers and hands working busily. Yes. Yes. They'd take turns with her. One after another and all the time Erik would be beside her, looking down at her, watching her as his buddies took turns fucking her.

As they finished in her. Close. She was close now. Almost there. One would finish, he would finished inside her. Erik would tell another of his buddies to fuck her, he'd tell her to spread her legs and offer herself to his buddy and she would .... she would .... He would move over her, his cock would thrust into her .... she closed her eyes as she slid one finger inside herself, imagining it to be the guy's cock .... fucking her ... fucking her .... About to finish inside her.

The doorbell rang, almost giving her a heart attack. Wilfrid's ring, she knew the pattern. For a long moment she continued to lie there, one finger inside herself, her thumb brushing her clitoris, her other hand tugging at her nipple. Maybe she should just ignore it. But the doorbell rang again and her fantasy was gone, well, not gone but lost for now. Heart racing, she stood, picked up her panties and bra and stuffed them down the back of the couch, found and slipped on her top, fastened the buttons and walked to the door.

As she expected, it was Wilfrid. He smiled when he saw her. She smiled back, her heart beating a little faster as she saw him look down at her chest, saw his eyes widen. "Coming in?" she asked, suddenly aware of how wet she still was, feeling her wetness on her inner thighs.

"Sure," Wilfrid grinning, walking by her, waiting to take her in his arms and kiss her after she shut the front door. He did kiss her, rather sloppily, inexpertly, but enthusiastically.

"Let's go the couch," Jeong said, disengaging herself, leading him by the hand. She lay down on the couch, heart pounding. After a moment's uncertainty, he joined her; looking down at her. She was expecting him to kiss her but he didn't. Instead his hand reached out and closed on one breast, cupping her through her top, his eyes widening with excitement as his touch confirmed she wasn't wearing a bra. His hand squeezed her breast, hurting her.

"Owwww ... stop that Wilfrid."

Wilfrid pulled his hand back, his face suddenly crestfallen.

Jeong was suddenly sorry. "I mean, don't be so rough." She took his hand, lifted it back to her breast. He began to feel her boob uncertainly. She knew he didn't have any experience, he hadn't had a girlfriend before her. She gasped as his palm moved over her nipple, bringing back the swelling and tingling she'd felt earlier as she imagined herself with Erik and his buddies. Regardless of Wilfrid, that thought brought a renewed flood of wet excitement that washed away her nervousness.

He started unbuttoning her shirt, his fingers shaking as he worked his way down, exposing her braless breasts. As the last button came undone, he lowered his head, closed his lips on one of her nipples. Jeong's eyes widened in wonder at the delightful effect of his inexpert licking and sucking. She'd imagined this, but she'd never experienced it. Inexpert as he was, his sucking made her breast tingle, then burn, her body felt heated. Even more heated when she felt his hand on her knee, stroking upwards under her knee –length skirt.

For a moment she intended to remove his hand, but when his fingers slid over her inner thighs, the sensations she felt stifled her incipient protest. His fingers brushed her naked sex, found her, cupped her. His eyes widened in surprise at her lack of panties. He smiled, his finger stroked her sex. To her own surprise, Jeong's thighs parted quickly for his hand. There was no reluctance, her response had been physical, not due to conscious thought. Jeong moaned as his finger slid inwards, somehow teasing her slippery inner lips. Good, that felt really really good. Far better than her own fingers. Far far better. Ohhh yes.

Jeong smiled happily at the ceiling, her back arching a little as she felt Wilfrid's fingertip push inside her. He wasn't gentle, but still, it felt good and she wanted it. His hand froze when one of hers moved down to rest on his, wanting to feel more of what he was doing to her.

"Don't stop," she gasped, her thumb brushing the back of his hand. Then "Ooohhhh" as his finger pushed further into her. Oh yes. Yes. That felt good. So good. Awkwardly, her other hand searched between their bodies, found his hardness through his jeans, rubbed him. "Take it out," she gasped again, breathless, "I want to touch it."

Wilfrid couldn't believe it. Jeong was letting him finger her, she wanted to touch his cock. His hand left her, fumbled with his jeans, frantically undoing them, pushing them down, his cock springing free. Jeong's and found him, clasped him with silky soft fingers, explored him, stroked him.

"Yeah ... oh yeah Jeong..." His loud groan of pleasure echoed in Jeong's ears as his hand cupped her between her legs, his finger plunging greedily into her sex once more so that she jerked and gasped.

Wilfrid's excitement grew as he felt her sex, hot and slippery around his finger, her hand slowly stroking his cock. He moved closer to her, moved over her, kneeing her legs apart to kneel between them, his finger moving inside her, her hand still holding him, still stroking him. Forgetting everything else, he lowered himself, his hips urging his cock towards where it instinctively wanted to sheath itself.

Yes! Yes! This was it, he was going to; he was. Jeong smiled as she drew her knees back, her hand holding him, stroking him, looking down between their bodies to see the engorged head of him protruding from her clasp. He butted himself blindly against her belly, his shaft moving under her fingers, so hard. The look on Wilfrid's face made her shiver as she moved her hand on him, exploring, stroking, touching as she drew her knees all the way back, opening herself. She knew she was going to guide him to her, let him have his way with her; her sex pulsed wetly with the knowledge.

He thrust hard against her hand, groaning, crying out, shuddering. Jeong felt his cock throb in her hand, saw a stream of creamy fluid jet outwards from the tip of his cock, spurting onto her belly, onto her breasts, Another spurt jetted out, a third, not as much, more trickling out onto her fingers. Jeong watched, enthralled at this first sight of a guy cumming and at the same time, intensely frustrated and disappointed. Then Wilfrid was kneeling over her, panting hard, groaning and Jeong was removing her hand from him, looking at the creamy white fluid dripping of her fingers, pooling on her stomach.

So close, he'd been so close, but now her own desire ebbed away. God, her skirt was a mess, she'd have to wash it. His stuff was all over her. Jeong found herself wondering if she could get him hard again. Maybe they could try again. She opened her mouth...

"I better go," Wilfrid said, raising his head. Before Jeong could say a word, he'd stood, pulling his jeans up, fastening them, bolting out the front door.

Jeong's frustration peaked as she lay there. Damn damn damn. But there was always tomorrow night. Sighing, she found her panties down the back of the couch, wiped herself off and slowly stood. She better take a shower and then wash her clothes before her Mom and Dad got home.

* * * * * *

Erik was parked outside Chuck's house when Chuck's Corvette pulled into the driveway. Erik slid out of his Viper, ambling inside with him. "So, how'd ya date go, dude. Get into her panties?"

Chuck shrugged. "So-so. It's going okay." He really wasn't that keen on talking to Erik about Annie. "Hey, sounds like Jeong's gonna be there as well. Annie said she's coming with her boyfriend. That Chinese dude. You gonna come?"

Erik shrugged non-commitally. "Ah yeah, for sure." Wild horses couldn't have stopped him from going. Jeez, he knew he had it bad for that damn gook bitch. He couldn't get her out of his fucking head. This was fucking crazy! "Got any of that fuckin' beer, dude?"

"Yeah, come on in. I need one myself."

* * * * * *

Later on Wednesday Evening

"Hi Dave." Ariana answered the door almost as soon as he knocked. She was smiling happily.

Dave was smiling as well. Ariana was gorgeous and she was sweet and he knew she was attracted to him. Not like that little slut Suzanne, willing to fuck anyone that walked in the door and wanted her. Well, screw her, she was history.

"Where're we going?" Ariana smiled as he opened the car door for her. A sweetly happy and innocent smile.

"Mama Teresa's." Dave hoped she'd like it. "It's an Italian restaurant."

"Great." Arian clapped her hands. "I love Italian."

Dave shuddered, watching her breasts quiver. Jesus, Arian just turned him on. The smile she gave him flicked all his switches. Oh man. He wondered how far he'd get with her tonight?

* * * * * *

Later still on Wednesday Evening

"Hey Fernanda, you doing anything tonight." Erik turned into her street. "Good, why don't you tell your folks you're popping out for a coupla hours...." He chuckled. "You have to ask baby? Well, let's just say you and me, we're going for a short drive, some of the guys were asking after ya baby, thought I'd take you round, show them you haven't forgotten them ..... you know me baby, I'm not the selfish kind.... See ya outside your place in five, wear something casual, okay, don't need to dress up, it's only gonna come off."

Smiling, he pulled over to wait. Sure enough, five minutes later Fernanda slipped out the front door of her parents' house, climbed in the passenger seat as he pulled up, buckled her seat belt as he pulled away a few seconds later.

"Looking hot, babe." He smiled her way as she glanced at him. His hand resting on her thigh. God, her tits were gorgeous. "Take your bra off now baby, I love looking at your tits bounce."

"Jesus, Erik." But she did anyhow, unhooking her bra, easing it out from under the t-shirt she wore with a short pleated skirt.

"Now your panties, babe. Leave 'em in the car, that way you won't lose 'em like last time."

He got another look for that one. But she slid her panties down and off, placed then in the glovebox with her bra. Then sat there blushing and looking angrily at him. An anger that turned into a moan as his hand slid under her skirt.

"You're wet already, baby." Erik grinned at her. His cock twitched. "And you shaved, I like that."

Fernanda looked at him. "You told me too."

"Asked you baby, I asked you. I never tell you anything." He grinned again. "You know that, baby. Whatever you do for me, it's because you want to do it."

"So what do I want to do tonight?"

"Fernanda, Fernanda, such hostility. I can take you home if you want?"

"No." She shook her head, her eyes no longer smouldering as one finger eased inside her. Limpid pools now.

"Jesus, you said some of the guys, Erik. Not the whole goddamn team" There were a dozen cars parked outside Arnie's parents' house.

Erik shrugged. "I can take you home if you don't want to play, baby. Make up your mind." As he expected, she said nothing, climbing out as he opened her door, letting him take her hand and lead her inside. A chorus of whistles and howls greeted Fernanda as Erik led her in to the family room, took her in his arms, kissed her.

Fernanda closed her eyes, heart pounding as that now familiar wave of excitement swept through her. Her eyes remained closed as Erik's hands unfastened her skirt, sliding it down over her hips to drop to her ankles. Her t-shirt followed, leaving her naked, shivering as Erik's hands ran over her.