Jeremiah's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeated this process several times, with Jeremiah thinking he would come any second. But, Samantha seemed to know exactly when to stop and when to begin again - prolonging his pleasure.

Finally she stood up once more and again grasped his almost ready-to-explode penis in her hand and guided it to the place between her legs and began rubbing its moist tip back and forth against the folds of soft skin. That was another new sensation for Jeremiah, one which exceeded that produced by her stroking it with her hand and at least on a par with the ecstasy produced by her luscious month.

After a minute or so of this new delightful torture, she said, "I think we'd better go into the other room and do this right! Don't you, Jeri?"

Jeremiah's only reply was a weak,"Yah!"

She led him into his father's bedroom. The bed was already turned down.She must have done that when she came in here to change, he thought.

They both shed their robes and flung them over a chair. Now they were standing completely naked. The sight of Samantha's perfectly shaped nude body almost took Jeremiah's breath away.

And, looking on his young male physic, especially his huge straight erect penis, had an almost similar effect on her. In the years she had been, what the firm called a "Personal Activities Specialist"), Samantha had seen her share of naked men, but none as beautiful as this eighteen year old. She knew she WANTED him inside her, and she wanted him right now! But, she also remembered that she must proceed cautiously.

Jeremiah's father had emphasized the previous evening, in this same bedroom, "My son is very shy around girls and might be frightened easily. I don't want anything to happen that might do permanent physiological damage to the boy. At the same time, I think it high time Jeri has the experience of sex with a woman. Perhaps it'll give him more confidence and enable him to begin pursuing young ladies his own age. And, I can't think of anybody as beautiful and skilled as you, Sam, to introduce a shy young man like my son to the pleasures of the flesh. I know it's asking a lot of you. Of course, you haven't been doing Personal Activities work for several years. But, you once did; and you were very good at it. The firm landed some excellent accounts and pulled off some very profitable M&As as a result of your work. And, I can personally attest to your beauty and talents," he finished with a broad smile. "I know, with you, he'll be in good hands and won't get hurt."

Harold Goodman's words rang in Samantha's brain, and reminded her how she must proceed.YES, even though I want this delicious boy to take me hard and fast, I know I have to take it slow and be certain he doesn't get the wrong impression as to how to go about it, she thought as she gazed at the dark handsome young man standing in front of her - his large straight penis pointing toward its goal.

"Come, lie down with me on the bed and we'll talk for a few minutes," she said as she reclined. "We'll have a little lesson. I'll bet you're a quick learner."

Jeremiah didn't know what to think.After all these years of being afraid of even speaking to girls, now he and this beautiful lady were naked together on Dad's bed; and she wants to TALK, AND TEACH A LESSON! Despite his qualms about talking and lessons, he complied.

"This is your first time, isn't it Jeri?" she asked once they were settled next to one another.

"What makes you think that?" was his evasive reply.

"Jeri, it's not mine, and I think I can tell. Come on, the truth. You can tell me."

"Yah, that's right. I've never been with a woman before."

"I'm sure you've masturbated, jerked off, as it's so crudely put. All boys and young men do it, even if they don't like to admit it to anyone. Believe me, I'm not going to tell anyone that either, especially your Dad. But, I have a reason for asking."

"Yah, I've been doing it since I was eleven."

"Then, you know how good it feels when you come. That's why you do it again and again. If it didn't feel good, you wouldn't bother to do it again, would you?" She continued, not waiting for a response. "Well sex with a woman is like that too. You'll get that same feeling, only better, when you're with a woman. But, if you do it right and prepare her properly beforehand, she'll get a good feeling too. And, she'll want you to come back and do it with her again. If you don't, chances are she'll dump you and look for someone who CAN please her. Too many men don't understand that and don't approach it in a way that gives the woman the same wonderful feeling they get. And too often, the woman not only doesn't want that particular guy back, but might even get a negative attitude toward sex altogether - just because there's never anything in it for her. But, I can tell you, if the man does it right, there's plenty in it for the woman. And, they'll want the guy who knows how to do it 'right' back again and again!"

"What do I do to do it right, and how do I, as you put it, 'prepare you'?"

"It's called 'foreplay', Jeri. And, we've already started in the living room. That's what we were doing. But, let's begin again, just as if we hadn't. You start just as you did, by kissing me and feeling and kissing my breasts, the way you did." And, I'll feel you big cock, like this!" she said wrapping her hand around Jeremiah's engorged penis. And, I'll kiss it some more. "I'll let you know when and what the next step is. But, it's also important to not do everything the same, and in the same order, every time. That can become boring. We'll talk about some variations later."

The verbal portion of the lesson over, they began again the delicious steps, but this time lying completely naked on his father's large bed. When Jeremiah put his hand between Samantha's legs, he realized her place was even wetter than before. And it felt oh so good to probe his finger inside. And he could tell from her response that it felt good to her as well. As he was performing this wonderful probing with his finger, he felt a push against the top of his head, pushing his mouth away from the nipple it was licking. Down across her belly button and stomach the urging hand guided him. Now his lips were grazing the silky blond hair just above the inviting place his hand had been exploring. Further down, Samantha pushed, as she opened her shapely legs still wider. Now Jeremiah gazed at paradise!

"Lick me Jeri. PLEASE!" She uttered the command in a low guttural tone of voice.

He swallowed hard and parted the lips with both hands, hesitantly seeking her slit with his tongue. As it met the wet surface, a moan of pleasure escaped from his instructor's throat.

"Jeri!" she gasped. "Feel that little bump. That's my clitoris, 'Clit for short. Lick it, Jeri. PLEASE lick it. Put your finger back in while you lick it. That's the way - marvelous! Two fingers, Jeri. Oh Jeri, it feels so GOOD! OH GOD!"

Jeremiah felt a thrill, knowing he was responsible for providing such obvious pleasure to this beautiful woman. And now that he was actually licking her there, he reveled in the taste of her juices. He had read stories in his father's magazines about performing this act, and they had said that men actually like it. But, he couldn't imagine that he ever would. But now he was doing it, the realization burst on him that he was enjoying it immensely.

After he had been at this exciting activity for several minutes, even though she was writhing in obvious pleasure, Samantha suddenly pulled away from his probing tongue and finger and, commanded. "FUCK ME JERI! FUCK NE! I WANT YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK IN ME, NOW!"

The time was at hand, and Jeremiah didn't waste any time complying. He raised himself up on his arms and thrust into her, beginning a rapid pumping motion. Samantha's moans and gasps became louder and more intense and all of her beautiful body gyrated in extreme pleasure.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER! OH----!" she screamed as her motions became even more violent.

The slippery feel of her warm vagina felt so tremendous around his pulsating penis. The sensation was like nothing he had ever experienced in his entire eighteen years.It sure beats jackin' off, was the thought that raced through his mind as he increased both the tempo and intensity of his thrusting. Jeremiah knew he couldn't stop now, even if an atom bomb were to explode in the street outside. And EXPLODE he did. As that most wonderful of feelings swept over him, he could feel gush after gush of hot semen erupt from his throbbing penis. All the muscles in his body tensed and tensed again, and again. Suddenly, the sensation became too intense to bear, but Samantha kept him locked in her grip and continued her gyrations, as if in a frenzy - all the while gasping for breath. Her tunnel tightened around his penis and, just as Jeremiah thought he couldn't stand any more of this intense sensation, she began to relax, and her motions subsided. In a matter of a few seconds, they were laying quietly, Jeremiah's shrinking penis still inside Samantha's warm wet vagina. It felt so wonderful there, Jeremiah wanted it to stay there forever. But he shifted his body to find a more comfortable position, and almost slid out of her.

"No! Don't take it out. Leave it right there, Jeri."

Jeremiah relaxed and caught his breath.

"Jeri, you're a great student. That was one of the best lays I've ever had."

"One of the best," he said jokingly.

"Yes, one of the best. Don't get any ideas about what a great lover you are. You've got potential. But, you've got a ways to go yet."

"I know that, Samantha. But, it was tremendous for me. I just hope it was half as good for you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU" he said kissing her.

"You've got the right idea, Jeri. Always think about the woman and how it was for her. Try to see to it that she gets satisfaction - maybe a couple of times before you do. I assure your, that way, it'll always be better for both of you. Too many men come so fast the woman is left hanging. Did you ever have to stop masturbating because some one was at the door? What did that feel like to you?"

"Yah, a couple of times I was in the bathroom doing it. I guess, I'd been there a little while, and my mother came and knocked on the door, asking if I was all right. I had to stop right then, for fear she would come in and catch me doing it. It felt awful."

"Well, that's the way a woman feels when she has sex and almost climaxes, but not quite."

"But, what can a guy do? Sometimes, I come pretty fast."

"Yes, you did that time. But, I saw to it that you had me almost over the edge when you put it in. So, that was okay. But, you'll probably take longer next time."

Jeremiah didn't know whether "next time" meant later that evening, or the next time he and Samantha meet. Or, did it mean the next time he's with some other girl?That could be months or even years at the rate I've been going so far! That thought left him with a feeling of dread.

They lay there stroking and licking each other's bodies, Jeremiah paying particular attention to Samantha's lovely breasts. Within a few minutes, he realized his penis was beginning to become hard again. He noted that it was more like when he looked at the pictures in his father's magazines. He could get hard and jerk off again in about twenty minutes. At home, without the stimulation the pictures afforded, he simply was not interested again for hours, usually not until the next day.

Samantha noticed it too, and began slow movements. "Want to do it again?" she asked in a low enticing tone.

"Yeah, it's beginning to feel good again."

"Okay," she said. "We're going to take it real slow for a while this time. What we did last time was known as a 'quickie'. All too often, with quickies, the woman doesn't come. I did because you got me real hot before putting it in. But, if you had just got me aroused enough to put it in, and then fucked me real hard and fast like you did; you'd've come, but I probably wouldn't. That's the mistake too many men make. If you're not going to do the intense foreplay, then take it slow and easy when you put it in. Give your partner a chance to get really into it before you start fucking her brains out. Another thing, many women need stimulation of their clitoris, in order to climax. I guess, I'm lucky. I can come with a well driven cock in my vagina. But some never can. For them, you've got to stimulate their clits with your finger or your tongue. There're intercourse positions in which you can stimulate the clit. I'll show you a few after a while. But, for now, just keep up that slow in and out motion like your doing. Yah, that feels good. You're doin' great, Jeri. If you feel you're about to come, slack off, or stop altogether. Don't worry, if I'm ready to come, I won't let you stop; and, neither will any red-blooded female. You'll just both come together. And, when that happens, it's just marvelous."

Jeremiah thought it was all "marvelous".

They kept up their slow motions for perhaps as long as ten minutes. Neither was watching the clock. Finally Samantha began to increase her moving and Jeremiah took that as his signal to step up the pace as well. He was again beginning to get that feeling that he couldn't stop, even if he wanted to.

"Now!" Samantha gasped as, once again, her motions to a frenzied pace. "I'm gunna come!" she said in a guttural tone. "I'm Comin! OH! OH YES! YES! FUCK ME JERI! FUCK ME HARD!" she screamed.

Jeremiah could feel his penis swell, as convulsions wracked his body and semen again shot from him. He kept pumping and pumping until he could no longer endure the extreme pleasure that bordered on pain. Then, he and this gorgeous woman slackened their motions, as their simultaneous orgasms subsided.

This time they uncoupled and just lay there, panting from the extreme exertion and stroking each other's bodies - as they tried to regain their breaths.

"I must say, you're getting good at this. How do you like fucking, Jeri?" Samantha asked.

"It's so much more than I ever even imagined," Jeremiah replied. "It's wonderful. You're wonderful. I LOVE you, Samantha!"

"No you don't, Jeri. I'm just the first woman you ever screwed. That's all. Yes, you'll remember me, and what we did here tonight, for the rest of your life. I hope you will treasure that memory. But, you don't love me. It's just not possible."

"Yes it is. I KNOW I love you!"

They drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. Sometime later, Jeremiah woke up and looked at the clock beside the bed. It showed one-fifteen. He panicked. His father's note had said he would be home about Noon. Even though it was obvious that his father had arranged the whole thing, Jeremiah still registered a feeling of embarrassment at the thought of his father walking in and finding him and this beautiful woman naked next to each other on his bed. Then he began collecting his thoughts. Since the room was lit only in the dim illumination provided by a single bedside lamp, he could tell, from the fact that there was no light coming from the edges of the heavy drapes that hung at each window; that it was still dark outside.Thank god! It's one-fifteen in the morning, not in the afternoon, he finally concluded.

Feeling the need to relieve himself, Jeremiah extracted himself from Samantha's encircling embrace, got up and went into the bathroom. On returning to the bedroom, still stark naked, he looked at the beautiful form of lying across the bed in the same condition, her gorgeous form only partially covered by a sheet. He felt an immediate stirring in his groin and could feel his penis tightening.I'd like to do it at least one more time before she has to leave, he thought.But, I hate to wake her up. She's sleeping so peacefully, his brain told him. But, his growing penis took over control from his brain, and he began kissing her lips, and breasts.

"Samantha. Are you awake?, he whispered, knowing full well the answer. He kissed her again - both places. She stirred. "Do you have time to do it again before you have to go?" he said, not much louder.

"What time is it?" she sighed as she became barely awake.

"Not quite one-thirty."

"Oh my god, In the morning or afternoon?" she asked with alarm.

"In the morning."

"Oh. That's good," she said, obviously relieved. "Yes, Jeri, We can do it again as many times as you want to, or are able. I'm all yours until eleven tomorrow morning. I do have an appointment for lunch at one O'clock. So, I've got to be out of here to go home and get ready by about eleven. But, between now and then, I'm at your service, as they say."

The information that his beautiful birthday gift didn't have to leave in the middle of the night, and they had more than nine hours more together, was all Jeremiah's penis needed to completely re-assert itself. It was in it's full glory before she finished speaking.

"I see you're all ready. But first, I have to visit the bathroom. So you and he will both have to wait a few minutes," she said, chuckling, and pointing at his erection.

When she returned, Jeremiah began the foreplay activities she a had previously described, taking his time. She was wet and he was ready to enter her, but she stopped him saying, "Not yet. Brush it around on the outside first. Tease me with it! Make me wait! Rub the beautiful pink end against my clit, until I just have to have all of it in me!"

Jeremiah felt the strong urge to plunge his throbbing penis into her wet vagina, but did as instructed. Finally, she gasped, "NOW! NOW! FUCK ME AGAIN NOW!" But with all the determination he could muster, Jeremiah continued to hold off. He would make her want for him. He continued to tease her, flicking the tip of his penis against the lips that surrounded her warm wet hole rapidly brushing it against her clitoris. Then, he would start to put it in, but take it out again. Then back to her clitoris and the lips. Jeremiah's actions were driving them both mad with intense desire.

Finally, when neither could stand the delicious torture a moment longer, he eased into her. Beginning with slow, deliberate motions, he slid, IN, then OUT, then IN again and OUT again. The warm moist walls fit his huge organ like a inviting glove. He had heard of heaven and decided he must have arrived. As he felt her urge him on, he stepped up the pace until, after three or four minutes, they built up to a frenzy. Samantha was matching him thrust for thrust, and her breath came in short gulps. Her eyes took on a glassy look that Jeremiah knew matched his.

"I'm coming!" he murmured under his breath. "I can't hold it any longer. Oh! Oh! he said out loud, aa a succession of jets of semen shot into Samantha's oozing vagina.

She wasn't far behind. She tensed her entire body and increased her convulsions still more.

"YES! YES! OH! OH! OH GOD!"

As they relaxed in each others arms, Jeremiah stroked and kissed her breasts and murmured, "I still say I LOVE you!"

"I LOVE you too Jeri". But don't take anything I tell you right now too much to heart. After a FUCK like that, I can't be responsible for anything I say or do. You and that big cock of your's are going to drive the girls absolutely wild. Tell me where you're going to college, so I can warn the co-eds to be prepared. Speaking of being prepared, Jeri darling," Samantha said grabbing his shrinking penis. "Another bit of instruction. You be sure to always carry condoms with you from now on. I'm on the pill, and I know I'm okay, healthwise. But PLEASE don't take any chances, alright?"

With that piece of sage advice, Samantha dropped off to sleep once more. Jeremiah wasn't far behind.

Jeremiah awoke with sunlight streaming in the window through the cracks around and between the drawn curtains. He looked at the clock. It was eight-thirty. Getting up quietly so as not to disturb Samantha, he made another trip to the bathroom. As he was finishing, he stroked his penis to expel the last drop of urine and found that it was responding. After the workout it had had the night before, he wasn't sure it would, but was pleasantly surprised. He splashed some mouthwash in his dry mouth and went back into the bedroom. There was one more thing he wanted before his birthday surprise had to leave. But, he wasn't sure just how to broach the subject.