Jeremiah's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered the bedroom, Samantha stirred and opened her eyes. The first sight that caught her still sleepy gaze was Jeremiah's half hard penis dangling in front of her face. "What a sight. Yum yum!" she uttered, even before saying Good morning. Reaching out a hand, she encircled Jeremiah's fast hardening manhood. "You're UP, I see! What time is it?" she said as she glanced in the direction of the clock on the bedside table.

"Samantha," Jeremiah said hesitantly, his shyness returning. "Everything has been just great. I feel like I've grown into manhood over night. But..."

"But what Jeri. You seem nervous. I think, after what we've done together, you can ask me anything. Just don't ask me to marry you. You can't support me yet. And, I don't think I'm ready to wait four or five years for you to finish college," she concluded with a smile.

"No. I won't ask you to marry me, even though, I know I LOVE you. Believe me, with everything we've done, and everything you have taught me, I'll always remember you, even if you don't want to..."

"Don't want to what Jeri? You can tell me or ask me anything, except as I said..."

"Well, er ah, it's something I've heard some of the guys at school talk about, and Monica apparently did it for President Clinton! You started to last night".

"Oh! Why didn't you say so Jeri. You want me to give you a blow job". Jeri, I'd be happy to. But, I would prefer that you take a shower first and clean him up real good for me. You're a little sweaty. And so am I for that matter."

That reminded Jeremiah of his mother's instructions years before. But he knew he wasn't going to masturbate in the shower this time.

"You go take your shower, and I get some breakfast ready for us. I don't know about you, but all that strenuous activity last night has made me hungry. And speaking of 'hungry', after breakfast, I'll be hungry for that big beautiful cock of your's."

The shower was refreshing and the breakfast of orange juice, scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee, Samantha prepared, just hit the spot.

Jeremiah was relaxing in the living room while Samantha put the dishes in the dishwasher. When she entered the room, her robe was open just enough for him to catch a gimps of the curly blond hair crowning the entrance to her most secret place. At the sight, he felt his penis twitch and begin to grow.

She bent over his chair and kissed him, affording him a view of her lovely breasts. "I'm going to take a quick shower now and then I think we have some unfinished business," she reminded him in whisper - not that Jeremiah required reminding. "I'll meet you in the bedroom in five minutes."

Jeremiah was full of anticipation as he waited for Samantha to finish showering. He went into the bedroom and lay down on the bed, waiting!She's just trying to torture me, making me wait like this, he thought.The breakfast was great, but I could have easily skipped it. Just the thought of that luscious mouth around my dick, almost makes me come! Ever since he had first heard from the older boys that there were such things as "blow jobs", he had dreamt of a beautiful young girl taking his penis into her mouth and licking and sucking it until he erupted. The mere thought of it had always been enough to get him hard instantly. And, he was hard now, and still waiting. As he heard the shower stop, he got up and shed his robe, then lay back down on the bed.No need for modesty at a time like this, he reminded himself.

Samantha came into the room and smiled at the sight before her. This handsome young man with the beautiful big hard cock was stretched out ready for her. She removed her robe and draped it over a chair. Then she came over to where he lay and kissed him fervently - thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. Then her tongue started the tantalizing journey down his chest, pausing on each of his little nipples arriving at his belly button. The goal was standing at attention just beyond, but she seemed in no hurry to reach it. Back up to his nipples her warm, slippery tongue wondered, then back to his mouth which was wide open with anticipation. This tour was repeated several times before Samantha's lips neared the tip of Jeremiah's quivering penis. She paused over it, sending light breaths of air onto its oozing tip and down the hard shaft. Then, down to his balls and more breaths. The feeling of her blowing on his balls sent waves of pleasure through him.But, when will she take me completely into her mouth? Jeremiah thought, as he reached out to her naked body to try and urge her to get on with it. But she took her time, torturing him all the while. Finally, her extended tongue was licking his balls, providing a sensation that, before last evening, the likes of which he had never even imagined. Then that wet tantalizingly warm tongue was at the base of his penis and beginning to trace a tender path up the underside of the rigid shaft. "OH!" Jeremiah moaned. Then another light blast of air and now her tongue was flicking the tiny crack from which pre-cum was oozing. Now she is licking his entire glans and the little ridge of flesh separating it from the shaft.

"OH! That feels sooo good!" Jeremiah gasped.

Now Samantha brought her mouth down and crammed most of the length of Jeremiah's substantial organ into it, while continuing to flick her tongue around the pulsating tip. She wrapped one of her hands around the lower portion of the shaft while moving her head up and down - her lips massaging the sensitive skin as she did.

To Jeremiah, the feeling was ever more fantastic than he had dared imagine. "Indescribable" was the only word that burst into his mind as he enjoyed the intense pleasuring Samantha was administering to him. He knew he would have come in the first few seconds of such delightful treatment, except for the fact that he had done so five or six times the night before. He had lost count over the past twelve hours. Those recent orgasms seemed to have reduced his sensitivity just enough to permit him, and Samantha, to enjoy the current activity for several minutes. Finally, the moment was approaching. Jeremiah began thrusting his hips up and down on the bed and trying to push his penis farther into her mouth. But her hand on the lower part of the shaft prevented his large appendage from gaging her. She could feel it growing bigger and harder and knew that his ejaculation was only seconds away. She wanted it! She wanted to taste his man juice. With the right man, this had always been one of the events she most savored. She did not have long to wait. With yet one more violent gyration of his entire body, Jeremiah's muscles spasmed and both could feel the jet of fluid as it leaped from the tiny opening. Another, and another, and still another, until Jeremiah shrieked in painful delight as Samantha continued the torture - licking and stroking his now super-sensitive penis. She kept it up as if nothing had happened for perhaps another half minute, while Jeremiah screamed in that indescribable combination of pleasure and excruciating agony. Finally, she took pity on him and ceased her violent manipulation of his now rapidly shrinking organ, merely holding it firmly between her lips. Then, she let it drop and brought her face up to his and kissed him hard on the mouth, running her tongue in as far as it would reach. He could taste his own semen on her tongue and throughout her mouth. That was a new sensation, having never before known what it tasted like.

"Well, how was that Jeri?" Samantha finally asked coming up for air, which by then, they both needed.

"Wonderful. I don't know how to put it into words," Jeremiah replied, taking a deep breath and filling his lungs with much needed oxygen. "Samantha, I DO LOVE you so much.

"As I told you last night, no you don't. You just think you do. But, I think you'll remember me for quite a while."

"As long as I live, I'll never forget you, and how wonderful you are!"

"I hope you will, Jeri, but I have to get dressed. I have a luncheon date with an old friend - a female friend, not that I owe you any explanations."

As she was about to leave the apartment, they stood at the door embracing. Samantha could feel that familiar hardness against her body.

"Do you have time for just once more?" Jeremiah pleaded.

"I'm afraid not, Jeri. But don't think the idea isn't tempting. It is. But you know I have to run. I'm sorry."

"Could I see you again sometime Samantha? PLEASE!"

"We will see each other, but not to do what we've been doing, Jeri. You'll understand eventually. I hope the things we did last evening and this morning have been as pleasant for you as they have for me. You are going to make some girl, or girls, very happy. But no, we won't ever be able to enjoy each other again as we have the past few hours. Good bye Jeri."

One last languid kiss and she was gone. In spite of himself Jeremiah sat down and cried. After a few minutes, he recovered enough to get dressed and make the bed. It was a mess, and his father was due home soon.

He was relaxing in the living room when he heard a key in the lock. His father stepped into the hall. Jeremiah went to greet him, to shake his hand and put his arms around him.

"Sorry I couldn't be here for your birthday, Son, but I trust the surprise I arranged for you made up for my absence."

"Dad. I don't know what to say. Except, now I feel like a REAL man. All I can say is THANK YOU!"

"I think you know better than to say anything to your mother about the little birthday present I arranged for you."

"You can be sure of that, Dad. I don't tell her everything! How was your trip? I never did get the chance to watch you on TV."

"Yes. That's understandable. Oh, it was okay."

They spent the next hour talking about various things from sports to Jeremiah's college and career plans. One topic, which was on both of their minds but absent from the conversation, was Samantha and the evening and morning she had spent introducing Jeremiah to worldly pleasures.

After Jeremiah left to return to his mother's apartment, Harold Goodman lifted the phone and dialed a familiar number. Samantha was at his door less than an hour later and let herself in with her key. "Harold. Are you here?" she called.

"Be right out dear," he responded from behind the bathroom door. When he emerged, they locked arms in fond embrace. "I missed you darling. But I'm sure you didn't have much time to miss me. From the looks of Jeri, you put him through his paces. How can I ever thank you enough? I know you haven't done anything like that in several years, with anyone but me, that is."

"Oh, I'll find a way for you to make amends. No I haven't, not since you transferred me out of Personal Activities. But, I have to admit I enjoyed the evening and morning with Jeri very much. He's a fine young man, Harold. And, he has the makings of a wonderful lover, just like his father. I just hope he didn't get hurt. He thinks he's in love with me. But, I think he'll get over that."

"I can't say I blame him. But he'd better get over it, especially, after next week, when I introduce you to him as his new stepmother. Now dear-heart, I want to have mad sex with you. You may have gotten your fill, but I'm starved! And I don't mean I need anything to eat, unless it's your tasty pussy," he said as he led Samantha toward the bedroom.