How I Was Made Into a Diaper Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers

"I guess I wanted you to feel comfortable...I wanted you to feel like you were at home."

"Oh, okay, but didn't you think that would be embarrassing for me? As old as I was?"

Mrs. Looper stared pensively at the table and then shook her head.

"No, I thought it would be good for you. I thought it would teach you manners."

"Manners?"

"Yes, I thought it would teach you how to conform to the rules of someone's home."

I felt myself becoming indignant now.

"But didn't you think that violated my rights as a person?"

"Well it was different back then. Now the young adults grow up so fast. In those days there was more innocence."

"But why did you force me to...use those diapers? I remember I tried to tell you I didn't want them."

"Oh but I knew you did, Jeremy. I knew you wouldn't want them in the beginning so I tried to be patient."

"Patient? But you threatened to tell my mother and all the people in the neighborhood if I didn't wear them. Don't you think that qualifies as emotional extortion?" I replied, my anger beginning to peak.

Mrs. Looper reached out and touched my hand, but I quickly withdrew it.

"You wanted a replacement for the son you lost. Someone you could order around and bend to your will. But why did it have to be me?!" I blurted condemningly.

She brought both of her hands to her face in a praying motion with these words. Then she spoke.

"Jeremy, you may not think so, but I think I taught you a lot during your stays with me. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I think you owe a lot of your success to those lessons you learned here."

"Oh really! Like the person with the power makes the rules?! I can't even make love to a woman now without wanting her to diaper and control me!"

"But Jeremy, think of what a good, compliant helper you became after that rough beginning. I would lead you around by the hand for hours and you would be perfectly content. Don't you remember that?"

"Yes, it's called exhaustive conditioning. Everyone is susceptible to it." I retorted, "But thanks to my therapist, I've overcome all that weirdness."

"Have you? I don't believe that. I believe that I showed you the person that you truly are."

"A helpless, domesticated, diaper slave! No, that's not me!"

Mrs. Looper drew a long sigh, then she rose to her feet.

"Wait here. I'll be right back." She told me.

After she left, I considered getting up and leaving, but my newfound self-awareness and confidence told me to hang tough. When she returned she came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched slightly and looked back towards her.

"No, don't turn around." She commanded, "I have something you may remember. I want you to express your honest feelings when I show it to you. Are you agreed?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Very well." She said as she slowly put the object before my face.

I was dumbstruck when my eyes locked on the thing she held in her hand. All my resolution at once turned to jelly and a general weakness befell my entire body.

"Now I'm going to give you a directive." She told me, "You can choose to ignore it or follow it."

"Okay." I said shakily, unable to take my eyes off the object.

"I want you to open your mouth." She instructed.

I started to feel tremors throughout my body. She moved the object closer to me.

"Open your mouth, Jeremy!" she directed again.

The expression on my face must have been pitiful as I realized my lips were coming apart. Then as soon as my tongue appeared, she placed the thing into my mouth and I closed my lips around it.

"I know you remember this from our days together. You wanted it all the time. Are those feelings coming back now?" She asked as she fastened the strap. "Yes, I think they are. I know the real you, Jeremy, and now I want you to go into the bathroom and get undressed. I have a nice, soft diaper ready for you in your room."

I got up as directed and walked toward the bathroom of my own free will, the old ball gag I had known from my younger days, now firmly planted in my mouth.

As I went a thrilling sensation moved through my body. I didn't have to worry about the world anymore. I had Mrs. Looper to supervise me again.

Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers
12