Jeremy's Graduation Gift

Story Info
A first time for Jeremy and Jenna.
2.8k words
58.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy grew up in a nontraditional family. His grandpa and his great uncles were all mechanics that traveled pretty much around the nation. They were always accessible to multiple sights enabling them to go to multiple jobs and repair, fix and upgrade all the back-hoe's, dozers, 'scrapers' and front end loaders as well as other machinery that was required to be maintained.

His dad and uncles also did the same work, often times, in the summer taking him and one or two of his brothers for a week at a time. This allowed Jeremy to learn the trade.

Jeremy was much more cerebral in nature though. He did not miss too many days in class. He always came to school and dressed clean and proper, but he hardly ever wore anything fashionable in manner. Hence, he was viewed as an outsider.

This would go on for months and months. He did though carry a 3.6 GPA and was one of the brightest in the freshman and sophomore classes. Many thought he was just a geek though. However, if you considered he was a defensive lineman, with foot skills talented enough to be a running back, he could have been noticed by some major college scouts.

Alas, that wouldn't happen. He knew it, but he accepted it. He never dated. He never went to Homecoming dances, he never went to Prom and so he was somewhat socially inept. He had a nice personality, several girls and a few guys liked him too. He was cool enough.

Graduation came and went without much fanfare. His dad could not show up. His mom had to work too. His grandpa left his job and came to see his grandson graduate. That was only right! He did not care he would be fired!

Jenna really liked Jeremy. She, like him though, was shy as shy gets. She came from a similar background. Her dad was a truck mechanic. He worked 10-hour days in a nearby town.

It was time, as she would write in her own journal to finally and somehow step out of character and ask Jeremy if he cared to go to a graduation party. Not any of his football team would be there.

She like him was a smart girl. She was plain looking. She dressed conservatively but she wore make up that did make her seem stunning if you cared about her.

Jeremy found that her asking him was, well, wild. No one ever asked him out. NO one, except few earnestly talked to him with any real concern and interests.

She got the confidence by way of a sister, who was much bolder in comparison. She got support from her friend Nirvana. Nirvana, wanted to be bold and ask a boy out, but did not until Jenna did.

Therefore, Jenna caught Jeremy a block from his home. She stared for a long while. He noticed her doing that. He stopped and then walked to her.

"Hi Jenna, what's up, are you okay?" She said hi back and responded as follows. "After graduation, would you, well, I don't know, ummm, like to go to a party with me?

It isn't a big deal; I just thought that maybe we could go as a couple?"

"Wow! He never spoke out like this; you mean you want to go with me? Honestly?" He smiled at her. His heart got excited and was pumping now too. Hey that is so cool Jenna; no one ever asks me out or even talks to me for that matter."

"Really, Jenna replied and they talked for about a half hour. Eventually sitting down on the low concrete wall, he had built for Mrs. Turnstile on the corner. It was great designer work, as concrete work goes. Where do you want to go to college now", she finished asking.

"Umm, I'm not!" Her jaw dropped. She was completely astounded. "But you have a great GPA! Right?"

He went onto explain. She just listened. She liked him more and more. He even liked her more and more.

He never kissed anyone in his life, except relatives. Never a girl! By the time this convo was over after about 30 minutes, he was crazy about her. She was crazy about him! Why didn't they ever have together last year, this year?

Because they were both, unbelievably introverted or shy? Maybe yes!

They became close friends with in 30 minutes. He turned her on. She seemed extremely nice and even more attractive then ever. He has had feelings before, He would get excited, but of course, they went away.

Both of them were older then most of their classmates. Each was held back one year in first grade, so at graduation tomorrow night, they would and are now, 19.

He did seem to notice her physical maturity. She noticed his manhood and strength. It showed thru the T-shirts he always wore. He had a man's chest. He carried a fit man's body.

They said goodbye, they hugged and she kissed him on his cheek. He stepped back, looked at her and was trying to discover his feelings.

These were new hottish feelings within. His blood pressure stirred within him. But also, other hormonal excitement.

She developed similar feelings. Jenna went home and with no one around, quickly went into her bedroom, lit a few candles, turned on the stereo and closed all the curtains and turned off her lights.

She was horny. She was madly quaking between her thighs now. What were these feelings? Is this how a woman really feels when aroused?

She did not know. She felt herself inside. She pulled out a DVD she bought, but never watched it. She was embarrassed, but was curious at the time she bought it.

This time, she studied it. WOW! OH MY GOD, WOW! She would say quietly. Women in their lingerie. Kissing men in boxers and underwear, at first!

As the instructional progressed, it got more descriptive and more descriptive!

She was hot around her forehead, her neck, her chest and even between her thighs; her pussy became wet. She never ever felt THIS WAY! NEVER!

"Ohh my lord! She cried out silently. Oh I wish...Oh we would never ever do this! Never ever, he isn't like that!"

Just then, with her shorts down, "Diiiiing Dooooong!" Obviously, the doorbell rang. Super wet and nipples charging out, she wanted someone to physically please her. She could please herself that would work out!

Using a blanket to wipe off some excess fluids between her thighs, she pulled up her panties and shorts and wiped herself a little. She checked out if she looked proper and hopped downstairs.

It was Jeremy! She quickly opened the door with a bright smile. "Hii Jeremy!! Why are you here?"

"Ohh I don't know, I was thinking about you after we talked at the corner and if it was okay, I thought I would just come down and say hi?"

"Oh heck yes. I was up in my room, just hanging out. Wanna come up? She forgot she left the candles burning and the DVD running and the curtains were closed.

So she slowly walked up and still forgetting herself and her room, invited him in...BUT STOPPING SHORT OF OPENING THE DOOR TO SEE THE TV, HE HEARD ALL THE MOANING AND SCREAMING THOUGH!!

"What was that Jenna? He had no clue. Was that your TV? Wow what are you watching?" Sounds pretty, well umm, wild!" Still he didn't have a clue.

Jenna was now extremely embarrassed as she turned four shades of red and pink, it seemed. She didn't know what to or how to explain anything. "Ummm, let's go back down stairs. I'll be there in a second, okay?"

"Well okay, if that's what you want."

He walked back down and sat in an upright chair while Jenna turned off the V and opened up the curtains and blew out the candles. She was still a moist. Hopping downstairs with a half smile on her face, she was still a little embarrassed.

"So what was that on TV?" "It was a horror flick."

"Come on Jenna, that didn't sound like a scary movie to me! I don't know what it was, but it sounded like something else actually."

Blushing, she asked, "What do you think it sounded like Jeremy?"

"Well, umm, I'm a little afraid to say, because you may think I'm a jerk. But well, I think it was some kind of, well ummm a porno flick or something." Then he became embarrassed.

"NO WAY JEREMY, NOO WAY!" But she looked guilty as hell. He could see that.

"Can I see it, He asked? I promise to God, I would never ever say anything to anyone. Promise!"

He had looked her straight in the face and Jeremy always kept a promise. "Okay, since you promise."

As they walked up to her room, all flowery and bright and lots of bright colored curtains, not to be overdone, he liked the feel of her room. It was warm to him, decorative wise.

She said, "I bought this earlier this year. I never ever watched it until this afternoon. "Ring, Ring went her phone. She answered. Her parents were delayed in Tecumseh and wouldn't be home until 10:30 maybe. "Cool" she thought!

"That was my parents, they aren't going to be home for 3 1/2 hours. I'm all by myself, well kind of. You are here." He smiled and she smiled.

"Well do we get to watch this?" He asked. "Umm okay. Sit down and I hope it isn't too much. Like I said, I haven't ever seen this before. Well except just a little, just a bit ago."

So the DVD started playing as before. She closed the drapes though. "Why did you do that?" he asked. So I can have my privacy!" "Why do we and then he stopped...Wow!!! WHOA! You bought this?" Wow Jenna, oh Jesus! He just stared and he just got..HORNY.

His emotions, different kind of emotions began running all over and throughout his body. He wanted to quiet his dick. He never ever realized how a woman could get this way or make him FEEL THIS WAY!

Jenna became horny again too. She was leaking again inside, between her thighs. Under her breath almost, but just loud enough to be heard by Jeremy, a low sounding sigh, "ohhhhh yesss...wowwww!" came out.

She rubbed herself. She wanted to rub more and more!

She couldn't. He wanted to grab hold of his shaft too, he could not either.

Finally, he looked over at Jenna. There was something different about her and the look in her eyes. It was something he had never ever seen in anyone's face. He didn't know it at all.

But he had a similar look. Just then, she looked at him with LUST. He looked at her with LUST!!

He jumped at her and she let him. his bone was pushing against the inside of his shorts, into her pelvis! She could feel his MANHOOD SMASHING AGAINST HER PELVIC AREA!!

"OHH GODD JEREMY, she mustered out, OHH GODD KISS ME! YESS JEREMY, KISS ME , KISS ME!!

He kept kissing her and her tongue left her mouth. They attacked each other with so much fervent lust. Their loins themselves practically screamed out.

SHE WATED TO GRAB HIM AND FEELWHAT A COCK FELT LIKE!

He wanted her hand inside his pants. HE GRABBED HER WRIST AND SHOVED DOWN INSIDE OF HIS SHORTS AND UNDERWEAR!

SHE GRABBED A HOLD OF IT! SHE HELD ONTO IT FOR DEAR LIFE. It was a glorious feeling!!

NEVER IN EACH OF THEIR LIVES HAD EITHER EXPERIENCE THE MUTUAL EMOTION OF SEXUAL CONTACT. SHE HOLDING HIS COCK; HE FEELING HER MINUTE HAND ON HIS LONGER SHAFT!!

Life at this exact moment was more then good! It was awesome!! He looked at her, she looked at him and both smiled at began passionately kissing as the video played on and on. Each getting glimpses of the most erotic scenery they had ever saw!

That erotic video was a humongous turn on. It enhanced their feelings for each other!!

"Ohhh God Jenna, I wanna...I wanna...I wanna get naked!. Oh My God, did I say that?"

"Oh yess Jeremy, me too! Let's get naked! I wanna get naked too!"

They did just that, kissed, and tried to undress as they did. Lustful erotic emotions filled the air!

Both kissed and kissed. He was now feeling her breasts outside of her shirt as she was trying to lift it up over her head. His touching her boobs was immaculate! Her loins boiled with passion and desire. More and more now!

She was hotter then ever now, internally, she craved, inside of her vagina, something, someone, somehow!

No protection though, she was not about to allow herself to be fucked by this man! She didn't want intercourse or did she?

Well she would like to be physically fucked, but...she would accept his fingers or tongue. He didn't and she didn't have condoms. Nope!!

So what do you do? Go the next best route? They didn't know anything about real sex, no not these two.

"OHH FUCK JEREMY, I WANY YOU, I WANT YOU!!" "AND I WANT YOU TOO, JENNA!!"

They kissed and kissed as their nakedness shimmied over and around each other. She could feel his cock. She wanted that so badly. How though? What could she do?"

She grabbed a hold of his long hard shaft and began stroking it. He sucked her tits deeper and deeper into his mouth. They were seemingly bountiful as far as he was concerned. Those nipples seemed to arouse him so much!!

She yanked at his cock. Yanking and jacking him off. He now went down and petted her pussy. Her hairy pussy was incredulous to him. Such thick soft pubic hairs. Sifting his fingers thru it, he then swiped her pussy lips.

SHE JUMPED UP WITH EXCITEMENT. HE DID IT AGAIN, GOING DEEPER! SHE SQUEELED AND SQUEELED, OPENING U HER THIGHS!! "Try licking me with your tongue Jeremy, go deep inside with your tongue, okay?"

"Are you sure?" she nodded yes and pulled at his head. His tongue blasted its way into her clit, she shoved one finger down by her clitoris, and she stroked that, double pleasures!!

He did that as they lay on the floor. His shaft left all alone, but harder then hell, he licked at her and licked at her. She moaned and moaned. "JEREMY, OHHH JEREMY. He stopped and looked up, "What?" OHH NOO KEEP LICKING ME,OHH YESS JEREMY! YESS!!"

He tried to do his best. She loved it for she had never ever, like him ever had any sexual experience before. Not even have either of them masturbated before!

He wanted to cum, for she orgasmed in his mouth. He wasn't crazy about that, for it was his first time and it was her first time too. BUT IT WAS DAMN GOOD FUN!!

"Let me suck you off Jeremy, please? It was fine with him and he sat up against the bed as she got down and licked his dick. It was at first uncomfortable, but she began swallowing like she liked it and had done it many times before. In fact, she touched his testicles as if she was tickling them!

He got more aroused by the second. He was humping himself deep into her mouth. He moaned, she moaned..THEN...HE ACCIDENTALLY EXPLODED INTO HER MOUTH. HE PULLED OUT AS HE CUMMED AND CUMMED, IT ALL SHOT INTO HER CHEST, AND THE CUMM JUST DRIPPED DOWN HER.

THEY JUST STARED AT HIS CUM. SHE HAD IT IN HER MOUTH. SHE SWALLOWED WHAT WAS IN HER MOUTH AND MADE WEIRD FACES. SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT. But his cum was hot and he touched and then she touched.

She smeared it all over her tits and then lurched into him and they kissed and kissed, passionately!!

"Ohh my Jeremy, this was...I...I don't know, it was wild, wasn't it. He just laid there with her and didn't say a word. He was smiling though He was fondling her boobies. She let him. She toyed with his limp cock. He let her.

His kissed her. He hugged her. She kissed him back and hugged him back. "I love you Jenna, I think I really do. Wow, I don't know what to think. But I really like you. I would love to do this again and very soon, okay?

"Okay' she said!! I gotta go, I dont wanna, but its almost 9.55pm and I don't wanna get caught, okay?"

They got up and still naked. He looked at her up and down and smiled and hugged her one more time. She grabbed his cock, she got down and kissed that too, and he left, smiling at her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lena Gene chances to show how much he likes his friend's mother.in Mature
Caught In The Act Danielle discovers that getting caught can be fun.in Mature
Fun in the Park A mother left to her desires on family picnic embraces them.in Mature
Inez Hotel Housekeeper I meet a housekeeper while working out of town.in Mature
Marianne Chapter 5 Marianne’s boy shows off for the groping oldies.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories