Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

"If you want to," Kate said after a pause.

"Listen," Kate went on. "Most guys when they put their fingers inside a woman act like they're trying to find a set of keys or a quarter in their pocket. They dig around like they're looking for something. And when they lick you -- I was watching a movie once and the woman told her partner that he used his tongue like he was trying to paint a fence. She told him instead to imagine licking honey off a butterfly's wings.

"Well, these are the butterfly's wings," Kate continued, opening herself again and tracing her finger along her inner lips. "I like to be licked along each side of them, then right up along the edge here. Not with broad paint brush, but with the very tip of an artist's brush, delicately.

"And here," Kate went on, poking a finger in her opening below. "Guys try to see how deep they can get their tongue in, as if it can be as long as their penis or even their finger. But this is the part that feels a lot of the friction during sex, here around the edges instead of deep inside. If you use your tongue or your fingers to explore around here instead of seeing how deep you can go, you will please her a lot more.

"But don't think going further inside is bad. Just keep in mind, you didn't lose your keys in there. Think about caressing her opening and caressing her inside."

Jeremy stared unceasingly at his mother's sex as she held herself open and explained it all to him. He also didn't stop blushing, and his cock did not relent from its rigid state for an instant.

"And another thing, as you play around, her lips inside here are going to change. You guys aren't the only ones who have blood rush to your genitals when you get aroused. When a woman gets aroused, her vagina starts to swell and get more sensitive, just like your penis. That's why you'll see the inner lips sticking out from the outside lips when some women get aroused. If she's getting puffy down there, she's getting excited."

Jeremy didn't say a word, but reached out and started to gently caress first her outside lips, then the space between the outer and inner lips.

"Very good, Jeremy, that feels very nice," Kate said. "You see, I don't mind."

Kate opened herself more.

"And this is my clit," she said, rubbing her finger over the top gently. Jeremy withdrew his own fingers and watched some more.

"Mine's always covered up," Kate went on. She pulled back the hood and showed him. "See, mine's real small, just a tiny button, but it's pretty sensitive. With some women it sticks out quite a ways.

"This is where I rub myself when I want to get myself off, but I usually just rub it over the top of its little cover. When it comes to her clit, you really have to get to know your partner. Some women won't come without being touched there. Some can't stand to be rubbed directly on her clit because it's just too sensitive. Sometimes it feels better to be rubbed around it hard, but then just a very light touch right on the clit. That's kind of how I like it, but everyone's different."

"So, am I supposed to just ask, 'how do you like your clit rubbed?'" Jeremy asked, making the notion sound ridiculous.

"The short answer is 'yes,'" Kate said. "But of course you think of a better way to ask, like, 'is this too hard, or does it feel good?'"

Jeremy reached out and gently touched her clit, just resting his finger on the tiny spot.

"Is that too hard or does it feel good?" he asked.

"Not too hard, but too early," Kate said, recoiling slightly. "I usually like to be worked up to that, even when I do it myself. If a guy goes right for the clit, it doesn't feel right. Think of pleasuring a woman down there like playing a song. You don't get to the most intense part of the song right away, but build up to it."

Jeremy went back to gently rubbing between her inner and outer lips with the tip of a single index finger.

""So you want me to start like this?"

"That works for me, but I haven't been telling you this so you know how to touch me. I want you to know how to touch the girls you go out with and be a really great lover for them. For that, you'll have to learn what they like, but I was trying to get you to understand a little more about women's bodies down there. But the main thing is, Jeremy, that when young guys get a chance to touch a woman between her legs, they think 'Oh boy, she's letting me play with her pussy. This is fun.' -- as if it's all about what's fun for them. When you touch her there you should be thinking that that's the time to give her pleasure, and have some idea of how to do it. Believe me, she will reward you for it. It's Ok to like to touch her there, but focus on her when you're down there and expect her to focus on your pleasure when she touches you."

Jeremy gently caressed Kate between her inner and outer lips on each side, then gently touched them on the inside, making a circle around her opening. He had stopped joking about the situation like a teenager, and had stopped blushing, too, Kate observed. She really had done this to teach him things that would pay dividends with younger women later. Still, her own needs were on her mind, too.

"You can kiss me there if you want, but only do what you feel comfortable with," Kate said.

Jeremy lay down and slid up. He placed a light kiss on his Mom's outer lips, the way he might kiss an aunt goodbye at the family reunion. Then he did it again and again.

"This is a really weird way to be kissing your Mom goodnight," he said.

"I know," Kate said. "But it feels good to me, and if you enjoy it and can learn something from it, then go ahead. But I won't be offended if this is just too much for you."

Jeremy responded by running the very tip of his tongue along the crack between her outer lips, from bottom to top.

Then he spread her open and licked the space between her inner and outer lips, on each side.

Kate moaned and settled back into the pillows behind her.

Jeremy had listened well. He delicately licked Kate's inner lips along the outsides then traced the edges with the very tip of his tongue. He placed his index finger just inside her opening and slowly felt around in a circular motion.

Kate moaned and let out a deep breath.

"Oh, that feels so good, Jeremy. I so love a soft touch down there."

Jeremy worked his way in, gently licking the insides of her inner lips while his finger slowly slid all the way inside. He timed the slow back and forth insertion of a single finger with the pace of his tongue, still tracing and licking along her lips, which were swelling just as she'd said.

"My God, Jeremy, you're licking me beautifully," Kate said, breathing deeply but not yet rapidly.

Jeremy lingered a while with what Kate had responded so well to, then he replaced his index finger with his tongue at her opening, licking around the circle slowly. His finger meanwhile went up to her hooded clit, where he started to rub back and forth at the same slow pace.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Kate moaned loudly. "Jeremy. You're so sensuous!"

She could feel herself getting hot and wet, and knew he was getting a good taste of his mother's nectar. He was patient, continuing the pattern and feeling her warmth and her wetness build.

"Yes, Jeremy! Put your tongue in and taste me," she panted.

Jeremy already had his tongue out as far as he could, but he quickened his pace with his finger rubbing her clit, and Kate's breathing became more rapid.

Jeremy then licked all the way up to her clit while he slid two fingers inside her. Pulling back the hood to expose her small button, he started to lick around it while his two fingers worked around just inside her opening.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Kate panted as she gripped the sheets beneath her fingers.

Jeremy started moving his fingers back and forth inside her and at the same time touched the tip of his tongue directly on her exposed clit. When he flicked it back and forth, Kate exploded.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Not able to take the intensity any more, she pushed Jeremy's head down away from her clit and he dove his tongue into her hot hole, where a river of come was flowing out.

As Kate thrashed in her climax, she held the back of her son's head, pulling him back inside. He was lapping up her come as fast as he could.

She was coming in her son's mouth, Kate thought. In a moment, it would be her turn to taste his.

But she did not feel the guilt and regret she had felt before with him.

When the intensity became too much for her, Kate eased Jeremy's head back and lay spent on the bed, panting for a moment.

"Thank you!" she whispered, with feeling.

When Jeremy moved up on his knees, she reached and grabbed under his arms to encourage him to move forward. When she could reach it, she grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. He got the idea and straddled her prone body with his knees.

His cock was huge, bigger than she'd seen it before, and throbbing.

"Oh, you poor dear, you're ready to burst," Kate said with sympathy in her voice.

"Mom, my balls really hurt."

"We'll take care of that," she smiled as she placed his penis between her breasts. She pressed them together to make a tunnel for him. He began to thrust back and forth, almost by instinct.

Each time that big purple head emerged from between her mounds a sexual thrill went up through Kate, who once thought that kind of thrill was gone forever from her life. She was becoming intoxicated by it, and craved more of it.

"Have you ever done this before?" Kate asked.

"No, but I've seen it in a porn movie. It feels great. But I'm so horny, rubbing it on my pillow would feel great," Jeremy said. "I'm not going to last long, Mom."

"I can do better than that," Kate said, gasping his impressive member once more. She pulled him up, and he willingly walked his knees forward as she placed his huge cock into her mouth.

Kate started to pump him with her right hand while her left hand found his balls. She moved her head up to apply friction with her mouth, but realized he wasn't getting the hang of what should be happening. She had been explicit in describing how he could bring her off, so she decided to show him what would best bring him off.

Taking her hand off his balls, she placed in on his ass and encouraged him to thrust forward. He started to fuck her mouth.

She returned her left hand to his balls and squeezed. She let his thrusting motion provide the friction from her right hand around his cock, while at the same time using that hand and arm to keep him from thrusting too deeply and choking her.

She knew what to do with her lips and tongue as he made each thrust forward.

"Uhhhhhhh! "Uhhhhhhh! "Uhhhhhhh! "Uhhhhhhh! "Uhhhhhhh!" Jeremy grunted, and when she felt the head of that huge cock expand and his body freeze up, she pulled him a little deeper into her mouth.

She had to break it off when his first shot nearly gagged her. Pulling him out, she let the next couple of squirts fall on her face before sticking it back in and letting his seed flow over her tongue. She swallowed what he offered.

Kate planted a tender kiss on the tip of his penis after she withdrew it. Jeremy slid down, pulling it away from her face. He had been too caught up in the intensity of his long-building release to notice everything that happened. When he pulled away and looked down at his mother's pretty face, he saw his own come splattered across her face and lips.

Jeremy frantically looked around, then jumped up and darted to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel, brought it back and, blushing, started to wipe his mother's face.

She took it from him and dabbed herself clean.

"Thanks, Jeremy. It's OK. That was fabulous and I loved every drop," she said. "C'mhere."

She led him down to lie beside her on the bed and lay on his side to face her. She put her arms around him and pulled him close, then pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"You were blushing again. I've made you blush a lot today. What was it this time?"

"C'mon, Mom, it's pretty embarrassing when you see your come on your Mom's face."

Kate gave a soft laugh.

"It's really OK, Jeremy. Women know that when they get naked with a guy sometime they're going to end up with come on their face. It's no big deal. In fact, I rather liked it."

That made him blush some more. Kate tenderly kissed him on the lips, a hand softly holding the back of his head. She stuck out her tongue and licked his lips without sticking her tongue all the way in his mouth. He reciprocated and licked her lips as well.

"Remember, you've had my come on your lips today, too," she whispered.

He blushed again, but at the same time those words made his deflated cock stir. What a virile young man, Kate thought. None of the men she had been with since Jack died could stir again so soon after a powerful orgasm.

"I know," Kate said. "This is a little too much to bear at times. We both know we shouldn't be doing this. But, Jeremy, we have to give ourselves permission to enjoy it. Even if it's something that's so taboo that it makes us uncomfortable in a lot of ways, our bodies still respond like they would with anyone else. And I, for one, had the most intense and satisfying orgasm I'd had since. . . I can't remember when."

"I think that was the most intense I've ever had, too. Mom, you really had my balls aching, I was so horny. It was scary how much I wanted you."

"It's OK to be scared about this. I'm scared too."

"But, Mom, what's this thing you said makes it more complicated for you, besides me being your son?"

"Oh, Jeremy, not now. I'm sorry I ever said anything. I'm not even sure whether you should know about it," Kate said, then quickly changed the subject.

"But don't worry, Jeremy. What happened today -- I'm the one who initiated it this time

, but I'm not going to apologize for it. For one thing, it felt really good for both of us, but, see, I didn't do it because I wanted you to get me off, that was just an amazing benefit.

"You kept looking between my legs and I wanted to satisfy your young curiosity, and teach you a few things that will really make you much more sensitive to your girlfriends' needs, and make you a lot more popular with them."

She reached down and took his semi-hard cock in her hand again.

"This is really, really amazing, and you ought to be proud of it. But, trust me, Jeremy, if you can make the girls your age feel the way you just made me feel, that's what they will be most impressed with. You will get a reputation as a tremendous lover." She released him before he could outgrow her hand.

"Thanks, Mom. I guess I had a good teacher," he smiled. "I wish my college classes were as much fun as this one."

"Well, Jeremy, I'm not going to use 'sex education' as an excuse to try to get your head between my legs when I'm feeling an itch. That wouldn't be fair to you. I really need to see men my own age for my needs, and you need to find another girlfriend. Still, we've already crossed a couple of lines. So, if you're going to bed horny some night and you're going to masturbate, it's OK to ask me for a little help once in a while. I don't mind."

"What if my friends come over and want some 'help,'" Jeremy said, bringing up an issue that had been in the back of her mind.

"I don't know," she sighed. "I was afraid I started something there, especially after I stripped for them all. I don't know what's going to happen when they come over and you're all jumping in the pool naked again. I can tell you this, Jeremy's Mom's house is not going to become a place where the guys can come over for a quick hand job and a peek at 'Mrs. C's' tits."

"Good," Jeremy said. "I'm afraid of things getting out of hand. I'll help you keep it under control."

"Thanks," Kate said. She kissed him tenderly on the lips again. "I really do love you, Jeremy. You've grown into an impressive young man, in lots of ways."

"I love you, too, Mom," he said, kissing her back, with just as much tenderness. He reached his hand down and caressed her breast as he kissed her. Then it was her turn to feel a stirring down below.

Kate got up and slipped on her robe at 8:00 the next morning. Jeremy had been out of the house for more than an hour with his early morning summer job.

It was the first time Kate put on clothes since stripping off her swimsuit and skinny dipping in the pool, only to be caught by Jeremy the afternoon before. After their intimate encounter in her bedroom, they got up and Kate fixed some supper. They ate together at the dining room table, both still naked, but relating to one another like an ordinary, clothed, mother and son.

It was unusual for them to sit around the family room together watching TV. He was always running around with friends or playing on the computer, off by himself at night. But they put in a movie and sat in separate recliners in the family room and watched it, eating popcorn and sipping soft drinks, all in the nude.

When Jeremy decided to go to bed because of his early job, he gave her a tender kiss goodnight and thanked her for a memorable day, but did not take her up on her offer to "help" him if he wanted.

Kate felt invigorated in the morning. She felt none of the guilt trip hangover she had the last morning after an intimate encounter with Jeremy. She felt they had somehow come to terms with it yesterday. They had become closer as mother and son, comfortable enough with each other to be casually nude in each other's presence without causing embarrassment or having it interpreted as a come-on. She wasn't going to solicit sexual relief from him, but her offer the help him once in a while seemed like no big deal. It was their little secret.

All that had happened with Jeremy and his friends had re-awakened Kate's sexuality. She felt attractive, sexual, and adventurous. She was anxious to meet some men to try out her new confidence as a seductress who knew how to awaken their passions.

So when she showered that morning, she took care to shave herself clean, and felt a little disappointed that Jeremy may have felt the unwelcome friction of a little stubble when he played with her the afternoon before. She rubbed herself down with a body lotion, painted her toenails and freshened her manicure. She selected a thong for her underwear and a pair of tight, high cut shorts, her favorite push-up bra and a sheer blouse.

She dabbed on some perfume and thought she might see if she could arrange a last-minute lunch date with her friend Sarah, the most seductive woman she knew.

It was about 10 a.m. and she was just about to call Sarah's office when she saw Matt's truck turning into the driveway.

In an instant, the implications flashed through her mind. He knew Jeremy would be at work then and that Wendy was studying abroad that summer. He would have no reason to come to the house with neither of her children home -- unless it was to see her.

She recalled how he came on to her when she was naked in her kitchen after doing that strip show for the four boys, while the others were outside playing basketball. He took command of her with his masculine presence, in a way that reminded her of Jack.

She surrendered to him in her laundry room and he had his way with her.

There was no doubt in her mind that Matt was coming back to repeat that encounter. She feared he would ever since it happened.

Now how was she to handle it? She had only a minute or two to decide. She shut herself up in a bathroom to buy more time.

He would no doubt come on to her in his take-charge way. She did not want to respond to that this time, as it would send the message that she was his to command and take any time he wanted her.

She could, of course, rebuff his advances and send him away, probably the wisest choice.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers