Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

But the passions that had been re-awakened in her of late were strong that morning. She wondered how many women her age would be thrilled that a 20-year-old physical specimen like Matt wanted them, and wondered if she shouldn't enjoy this erotic ride while she could.

She wanted him, she knew, but on her terms, not his.

"Mrs. C.?" he heard him call from the kitchen. Jeremy's closest friends never had to knock before coming in her house.

"Is that you Matt?" she called from the bathroom. "Just a minute, I'm in the bathroom!"

Kate took a moment to do some final primping in front of the mirror, took a deep breath and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She slipped out of her simple shoes, whispering to herself "barefoot is sexy."

Kate emerged from the bathroom and found Matt sitting at the kitchen divider counter. She flashed her warmest, sexiest smile.

"Why, Matt, I'm so surprised to see you! Jeremy is working now, you know."

"I know, but I thought I'd drop over and see you," he flashed a devilish smile back as he stood up.

"That's so sweet of you!" Kate gushed. She stepped up to him close and gave him a quick, welcoming, hug, then stepped back, letting her hand linger on his strong arm. Matt wore a pair of baggy basketball shorts and sneakers, with a sleeveless yellow jersey with his old basketball number on it.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked, stepping to the refrigerator and opening it, then bending over low while keeping her legs straight. "I think I have some orange juice in here. It's too early for beer."

"No thanks," Matt said, stepping toward her.

Kate stood up quickly and spun around. She wasn't going to let him start grabbing her from behind again. Last time, he ended up taking her before she ever turned around to look at his face. He would have to deal with her face-to-face this time.

Kate looked up at him confidently, almost defiantly, as if to say she knew what his game was.

"Actually, I came to apologize," he said.

"Oh. . . and I suppose you regret what happened before?"

"Not so much that, 'cause I thought it was great. You were amazing, and I think you liked it to," he said reaching up to caress her cheek with his hand.

Kate intercepted the hand, not defiantly, but she controlled it. She rubbed her thumb into the palm as she intertwined her fingers with his.

"It's just that it was kind of rushed, with the guys outside and not wanting to get caught and everything," he said. Still wanting to be the aggressor, he placed his other hand on her shoulder.

"So I kind of did my business and took off. I didn't take time to make sure you were. . . you know. . . satisfied."

Kate brought Matt's hand to her mouth and slipped just the tip of the index finger inside her lips, which she closed around it, then pulled it slowly out, flicking the tip with her tongue. She released his hand and stepped away, turning toward the dining room and looking down.

She turned to face him again, resting her hands on the back of a dining room chair and spreading her fingers to show off her refreshed manicure.

"So you think you know how to satisfy a woman?" Kate asked.

"I do pretty well. I haven't had any complaints so far," Matt said.

"Matt, the women you bed are just thrilled that a tall, athletic hunk like you wants them. They're not going to complain and no matter how they come on to you, they're too shy to tell you what they want. I wouldn't call myself an 'older woman' at 38, but I am more mature, and more demanding."

"Hey, I've got what you need right here," he said.

"You think so, do you? Well, let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is -- or shall I say, put your mouth where the money is?"

Matt was approaching her again, but Kate turned and walked away, then looking back over her shoulder, said, "Why don't you go down to the sofa in the family room? That porn movie you were watching is probably still down there if you want to put it back in."

Kate disappeared into the bathroom again.

"OK," she thought, "I am almost twice his age. He's known since Jeremy was little that I am in charge of this household. This time things will be on my terms."

After a couple of minutes she emerged to find Matt gone, but his truck still in the driveway. She knew where to find him.

He was sitting in the center of the sofa in the family room naked, his legs spread, feet on the floor, and arms stretched out along the back of the couch on each side of him. It was the pose he struck the night this all began.

He was not yet hard, but was gently playing with himself to get it going in anticipation of her arrival.

"My, my, I see you've made yourself comfortable," Kate said in her best sultry voice, pausing at the entrance to the room. "It seems I remember this pose from that night when you were watching the porn movie. But that night, you looked a little more -- shall I say -- excited?

"You didn't put the porn movie in, so maybe you need a little other help," Kate said, entering the room. Matt started to stand up, but she admonished him.

"No, no, you just sit right there," Kate said, pushing down on his shoulders to return him to the seated position.

She stepped back again and started to unbutton her blouse.

"You guys always think you know what turns a woman on, but most of the time you don't have a clue. But women know what turns you guys on."

Kate tossed her blouse aside and walked up to Matt. Straddling his feet, which were on the floor in front of him, she leaned forward and braced herself with her hands on the back of the couch, thrusting her bra-clad breasts into his face.

She moved her hands to his shoulders when he started to raise his hands toward her, then seductively ran her hands down his arms to keep them in place at his sides, while rubbing her breasts lightly against his chest and abdomen.

She continued, letting her breasts lightly touch his thighs, but she dodged with both her breasts and her face his now fully erect penis.

"You guys are so visually stimulated," she said, though she figured the expensive perfume she dabbed between her breasts had its effect as well.

She stood erect directly in front of him, then unclasped her bra, removed it, and tossed it on the sofa next to Matt.

She lifted them up and displayed them for him, twisting the nipples to make them erect.

"Fuckin' awesome," he said.

"You like them?" Kate said, leaning forward and placing her hands on his shoulders once again. She again slid her arms down to signal him to keep his arms still.

This time, she ran her left breast across his face. He found the nipple and took it in his mouth and tried to hold it there.

"Don't bite," Kate instructed. "Run your tongue around the outside, then tease the nipple with the tip of your tongue."

He did as told and she presented him with the other breast.

Matt was not idle with his hands, which she kept under control with her hands on his arms. He was playing with his member with one hand and massaging his balls with the other.

Kate backed off and unsnapped her shorts, slowly unzipping them.

"There's more," she said seductively. "Or do you only want to play with what's on top?"

"Oh, man, keep going. Damn, you're hot! You're making me fuckin' crazy!"

Kate turned and wiggled out of the tight shorts, bending over to let him get a full view of her ass, then turned around and let him see the cameltoe outline under her thong.

"Almost done," she said, echoing her comment before removing her panties when she stripped for Matt and the others before.

Kate slowly peeled down the thong, tossed it aside and stood before him nude.

She ran her hand along her smooth vagina and up across her mound.

"You guys like us to shave down there, so you can see it better, don't you?"

Matt was working his member faster now.

"I just know I like looking, and touching," he said.

"Well, would you like a close look? Have you ever tasted a woman?" Kate asked, as she stepped up over Matt's legs, standing on the couch and straddling his lap.

""You bet,' Matt responded.

"I'm not talking about whether you've licked a woman down there. Have you ever really made love to her with your tongue?

"I do all right," he said.

"Hmmmm. Show me," Kate said.

She spread open her vagina and lowered herself down a little.

Matt sat up straighter to bring his face up higher and grabbed her hips to help support her weight. It was an awkward position to say the least, Kate thought, but it put her above him and him down below servicing her.

Matt ran his tongue up and down her crack, then pushed inside and licked back-and-forth. Kate had to stabilize herself by placing her hands on the wall behind the couch.

Kate's body responded, to a degree. She was getting wet, but compared to what Jeremy did to her down there this was disappointing. Matt was not trying to please her so much as just enjoying for himself the fact that he was licking her pussy.

"That's nice, but be softer and more gentle. Picture licking honey off a butterfly's wings," she advised.

Matt responded by doing the same thing, only slower.

Kate figured if she wasn't going to get a nice, sensuous bout of cunnilingus out of him, she would make the best of what he was doing.

She pushed herself harder against his face and rocked her hips back and forth, trying to get some friction on her clitoris, which he was ignoring. The effect was almost like wiping her pussy on his face, and Matt wanted none of it. Just as she tried to reach down with one hand and rub her clit herself, Matt stopped and started to stand up.

He put his arms around Kate's waist and picked her up with ease and deposited her on her feet in the middle of the floor, spinning her around at the same time.

"Ohhh!" Kate let out a yelp of surprise as he handled her body so easily and quickly.

Just as quickly, Matt looped his left arm along her waist and pushed on her back until she was bent over it. He lifted her with that one arm and with his free right hand grabbed his cock and quickly slid it inside a startled Kate.

"Matt!" she cried out, but her tone of voice sounded more like an expression of surprise rather than the protest she meant it to be.

It was happening too fast for Kate's mind to keep up with. Matt grabbed her waist with two powerful hands and lifted her up until she was on her tiptoes. He was so tall that he still had to crouch down a bit to get the right angle to be inside her, but his athletic body was easily in good enough shape to make it work.

He began to trust his hips, sending his member deep into her, while and the same time pulling back on her body so he was slamming her onto him as much as he was slamming himself into her.

Being on her tiptoes, Kate had no stability to try to walk away, and his powerful arms were controlling the movements of her body anyway. Unlike the last time he took her, she had no table in front of her to place her hands on.

She was bent almost in half, her arms flailing for something in front of her that was not there, her breasts slapping back and forth between her chin and abdomen and her pussy being drilled repeatedly and rapidly.

"Uhhhhhh!" she grunted in helplessness while Matt pounded on.

She was being handled like a rag doll. She was being fucked like a rag doll, dangled in the air.

And he was making her tits swing again, just as he had promised to do before their first encounter.

"No, this isn't right," she thought. "I don't want his cock. I want Jeremy's cock -- No, no, I mean Jack's cock."

"Uhhhhh! Please, Matt!" she pleaded as he slammed away at her.

He slipped out and pulled Kate back a couple of steps, depositing her over the arm of the couch, her face down on the cushions and her ass in the air. He entered her again and began to slam into her.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" she cried out, her passion building, but so contrary to how she wanted her passion to build when she brought him downstairs.

"Yeah, Mrs. C., you like it rough, don't you?" Matt said.

It reminded her of the way Jack would aggressively slam into her, moving her around in various positions. Back then, she relished the passion, and loved to lose herself in the lovemaking, controlled by Jack. Still, even then, she longed for a tender, sensuous lovemaking, with attention to her needs.

She thought she could manipulate this younger man into giving her the sexual experience she wanted. She had been wrong.

She felt him spreading her ass cheeks to look at her asshole while he was pounding away at her pussy. Once again, Kate thought, she was being totally used by this young man who always demanded his way. It wasn't what she had in mind, but part of her liked being used by this young stud.

Matt stopped and lifted her again, throwing her down on her back on the couch. He placed her right foot on top of the back of the couch and held her left foot high in the air while he penetrated her again.

Kate's legs were splayed at an awkward angle, but it presented a new friction to her well-used opening. Kate closed her eyes and took in the sensations.

When he got close, Matt pulled out, placed one foot on the floor and brought himself forward.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" Matt cried as he reached his climax.

He sprayed on her breasts, with some streams landing across her face, and the last remnants dribbling on her belly.

"Oh, man, that was fantastic," Matt said. "Mrs. C., you really are one hot lady. You turned me on so much. Damn! You are way better than those college girls!"

Matt sank down on the end of the couch, while Kate tried to clean his come off her face with her hand.

"Thanks, Matt, that's very flattering. But I didn't want it rough, at least not today, and you didn't get me off like that 'unfinished business' you came here for.'"

"Oh I'm sorry," he said. He reached and ran his hand down her inner thigh, and turned toward her. "Do you want me to --"

"No, I want you to go to the laundry room and find me a towel. Can't you see I'm covered with your come?" Kate said.

Matt jumped up and returned momentarily with a hand towel for her. He was wiping his cock with it on the way back before handing it to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Mrs. C. I was just doing what I thought would make you feel good. I guess I came too soon."

"Matt, sometimes a woman wants something different than what a man wants to deliver," she said, wiping herself clean.

After a pause, she added, "Please don't tell anyone about this either."

"I won't," Matt said, reaching for his clothes. "And thanks for. . ."

Matt stopped, now knowing how to finish.

"Thanks for putting out?" Kate said, finishing for him.

"No, I mean. . . You're great, Mrs. C."

"Thanks," Kate said, getting up and reaching for her clothes. "Just keep this between us, OK?"

"Sure," said Matt, fully dressed by then. "I'll see you," he added nervously, and left.

Kate stopped getting dressed, instead gathering her clothes in her arms and taking them to the laundry room. There was no reason why they should be dirty, since she stripped herself out of them before the sex. But something about this made her feel dirty all over and she was on a mission to feel clean again.

Kate threw the clothes in the wash and started the cycle, then headed to the downstairs bath for a shower.

She had every intention of fucking Matt, but wanted to seduce him in her way. Instead, he took her and fucked her his way. She had set out to relish in her own feminine powers to seduce, to teach Matt how to please her as she taught Jeremy.

Clearly, she was out of her league in trying to seduce Matt her way, but there were the others, she thought. . . But she shouldn't.

She lingered in the shower for a long time, then dried off and went back to bed for a late morning nap. She needed Jack, she thought, as she dozed off. She needed Jeremy. But he was part of this drama. And he was her son. Her beloved son. Her connection to Jack. . .

Kate felt sad and guilty when she got up and got dressed for the day for a second time. Strangely, she wasn't feeling guilty about what she had been doing with Jeremy, tough that haunted her when it first began. Now she was feeling guilty about her sex with Matt, absurdly feeling that she was somehow cheating on Jeremy.

It made sense, though, she pondered. Although Jeremy would have no legitimate claim on her sex life, he probably wouldn't like it that she had two liaisons with his best friend. It would break her heart if Jeremy started thinking her a slut.

Kate didn't see Jeremy or his friends at all that day, and she was still delaying her planned visit to Sarah for some advice. The next day, Jeremy was gone again before she got up -- if he ever came home at all the night before -- and Kate settled in to another lonely day at home.

That afternoon, she stripped down and went out on the deck. She sat in one of the deck chairs and imagined the boys running around naked, in and out of the water, guzzling their beers and goofing off, oblivious to how their cocks wagged as they ran back and forth, or how enormously sexy they were.

Kate spread her legs wide and started to work her fingers in and out of her pussy as she thought of it. Her mind kept coming back to Jeremy, and how well he pleasured her in her room the other night. She pulled back the hood and lightly touched her clit, recalling how Jeremy had touched it so gently with the tip of his tongue before he began to flick it back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh!" she cried out as she tried to imitate his tongue action with her fingers.

Kate thought of being taken so roughly by Matt, and how she kept thinking of Jeremy's forbidden cock during the passionate ordeal. She pounded her fingers of her right hand deep into her hole while continuing to work her clit with her left hand.

In the back of her mind, Kate was well aware that she could be caught out on her deck doing this, by Jeremy coming home from work, or by him and his whole group of friends. She wanted to get caught doing something lewd. She wanted to feel sexy. She wanted them all looking at her with lust in their eyes. Especially Jeremy. . .

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" she cried out as she released.

Kate had nothing to wipe her sticky hand on when her orgasm subsided. She flicked her nipples and wiped her wet fingers on her breasts.

She got up to go in the house and clean up and noticed what a large wet spot she left on the chair. She didn't want to clean it up. If it left a mark it would be her little secret.

Jeremy came home well after supper and found Kate alone in the family room watching TV. She didn't expect to see him again that day, since he was off the next day, and that's when he usually spent the entire night out with his friends.

"What y' watchin?" he asked, coming into the room.

Kate was lying on the couch, but made room for him on the end as he sat down to join her.

"Sleepless in Seattle," she said. "I always relate to the man in this one, because he lost his spouse and has a son to raise."

"Why do women always like tear-jerkers?" Jeremy observed.

"Why to guys always like violence?" she retorted.

"So, how are you doing, Mom? I haven't seen you since that night in your room."

"I'm OK. Have you been avoiding me?" she asked.

"Not at all," he said. "But I've been playing defense. They guys are anxious to come back over and use the pool. . . and stuff. I've been stalling, not sure how you've been feeling about everything."

"Thanks," Kate said. "I have needed some time. But it's not just how I feel about everything. I've been wondering how you feel. I know when your friends come back over they're going to wonder what's going to happen next, and I don't know what you're comfortable with, either."

Kate sat up all the way and swung her feet around to the floor so she was sitting right next to her son.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers