Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

"First I need to know how you feel about what's happened with us," Jeremy said.

"You know," Kate said, looking away as if lost in the thought. "I spent a lot of time feeling guilty and tormenting myself over it, but after that last time with you, I'm surprised that I'm kind of OK with it. I know we shouldn't be doing it, Jeremy, but it felt marvelous, and I felt so close to you and. . ."

"And it's complicated, isn't it Mom?"

Kate didn't reply. Her eye caught the scene on the TV, where Tom Hanks' character is recalling his departed wife, and he imagines sitting on the sofa having a conversation with her, missing her so much.

"Mom, I need to know. I deserve to know. I'm not a little kid anymore, Mom. You can't blow me off like this is just grown-ups' business and I don't need to know. This involves me, Mom. It's been a pretty big step for me, too, fooling around in bed with my own mother. I need to know how you feel and what you're thinking, and it isn't fair for you to keep it from me."

Kate put her head on Jeremy's shoulder and broke down and cried. He put an arm around her to comfort her.

"What is it. Mom? What's wrong?"

Kate wept harder. She realized that even when it happened she kept her grief under control, and did not show Jeremy how much she was suffering from Jack's death. She was trying to be strong for her kids. She now knew she needed to grieve with them, which she never did.

"What is it Mom? I want to help."

"It's why all this happened, Jeremy," she said, after a pause, continuing to cry, but beginning to gain control of herself. That night I found you and your friends watching that movie, I was just joking around. I expected Matt to stop me, or you to say something when I started playing with him. And I was really joking around with you.

"I wasn't going to touch you," Kate went on. "I was just playing it for a laugh. But. . . Jeremy. . . You looked just like your father."

More tears flowed down Kate's cheeks and she dabbed them with some tissue she had handy.

You're every bit as big as he was. And -- you look exactly the same. I know I'd seen your penis many times before and knew you were well endowed like your father. But that night I first noticed that you look exactly like him down there. I couldn't resist the temptation and reached out and took it in my hand and -- Jeremy, I really felt like I was taking Jack in my hand again. I kept joking around, but that's all I could think of.

"You have no idea how much I miss him still, and when I saw you like that, it was like I had this piece of him back. And I was so thrilled when you came to my room and asked me to help you that night, because I thought I would get to touch Jack again.

"Jeremy, what I haven't wanted to tell you is that this all happened because I was trying to get a piece of your father back. And each time we've been intimate, I wanted so much to feel him inside of me again. I know that's so wrong. And I haven't told you because it's so unfair for me to be trying to get your father back through you.

"I haven't been fair to you. I'm. . . I'm so sorry this every happened, Jeremy," Kate finally stopped, leaning her head on Jeremy's shoulder and crying some more.

"No you're not, Mom. You're not sorry about what's happened and neither am I," Jeremy said. "It's OK, Mom. I don't care that you were thinking about Dad when you were touching me. I can see where you didn't want me and him to get mixed up in your mind or your emotions, but you didn't need to keep it secret from me.

"I don't remember much about Dad. I remember that you were really sad about what happened to him and was trying not to show it. But if it made you feel better to think about Dad when you were with me, I don't mind. I love you, Mom."

Jeremy pulled her close and let her cry. He kissed her hair and squeezed her hand while she let it all out.

Finally, when she had settled down, she said, "All those years, I told myself I would do anything to have just a piece of him back. And I guess messing around with my own son is how I proved it. I could have a piece of him back if I was willing to take that step, I figured. But it wasn't fair to you."

"Mom, I don't see how it's all that unfair. It's OK; really, it is."

"Thanks for understanding," Kate said, kissing him on the lips. He held her like she was a sad girlfriend until the movie ended.

Kate kissed him and thanked him again when she headed off to be later that night. She was still puzzled as to why he was even there, having the next day off, and puzzled, too, why he wasn't taking calls on his cell phone.

Not that it mattered, Kate thought as she started to take off her jewelry to prepare for bed. She felt strangely sad, in a different way than she felt after her disappointing time with Matt. Then she had failed to get her way with him, and it was sadness from defeat. Now she felt sadness from some sort of loss.

She thought back to her confession to Jeremy, and was touched at how well he accepted it and how sweet he was with her, sitting and watching a 'chick flick' with his weeping mom. But she sensed the intimacy she had recently shared with Jeremy was over, particularly with her admission of wanting him inside her each encounter they had. That, she was sure, would be too much for him.

And it was just as well, she thought. It just wasn't right pushing their playing around any further.

She gave a sigh of resignation just before she heard her door open.

Jeremy had always knocked before, but this time he came in directly, but slowly, not barging in. He wore the baggy shorts he had been wearing before, but was shirtless and barefoot.

Jeremy walked up to her silently and placed his hands on her shoulders, then lightly kissed her on the forehead.

He then lowered his hands and pulled his shorts down past his hips, letting them drop to the floor and stepping out of them. Her son stood before her nude, that beautiful cock already half hard.

"Jeremy?" Kate said softly, with puzzlement in her voice.

"Shhhh!" Jeremy replied, placing an index finger on her lips and kissing her lightly on the forehead again.

His hand reached down and undid the top button on her blouse.

"Oh, Jeremy. . ." Kate said, understanding at once his intention, though he had not spoken a word of it.

"Jeremy, are you sure about this?" Kate said as he continued to work his way down the buttons on her top.

"Shhhh!" he replied again, this time following it up with a tender kiss on her lips. "Let's not speak of it," he whispered, finishing the last button.

Kate cast her eyes down timidly and dropped her hands to her sides as he glided the garment off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She reached forward and cupped his huge balls with one hand while wrapping her fingers around his growing cock. He reached behind and unclasped her bra.

Kate let it fall forward and down her arms. She released his manhood to let he bra come off her arms, and she tossed it aside.

Kate let her arms dangle at her side while she allowed her son to finish undressing her. She felt like a schoolgirl again, surrendering to the advances of her soon-to-be lover, the nervous knot in her stomach reminding her of how wrong it was, or how wrong it was supposed to be, but with the dampness between her legs signaling her willingness -- her desire -- to submit to her desires.

Jeremy unbuckled her belt and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. Not anticipating such an encounter, Kate had not put on a pair of her tight and sexy but hard-to-get-off pair, and was glad of it, as Jeremy easily slid them down. He knelt in front of her and helped each leg out of her pants separately, then reached for the waistband of her simple pink panties. He slowly eased them down and let her step out of them.

Before standing up he held his face near to her sex and looked closely at it. He placed his hands on her hips and planted a tender kiss on her bare mound, then stood up.

His cock was fully erect by then and pointing straight out at her belly. Kate took it in her hand and also cupped his big balls once again.

Jeremy reached a hand down and ran his fingers along the crack of her outer lips, then slowly moved inside to caress that sensitive area between her inner and outer lips. He had not forgotten what she taught him about how she liked to be touched. They stood facing each other, both looking down and playing tenderly with one another.

Kate looked up at him.

"Jeremy, are you sure?"

"Shhhh!" he replied for the third time. "Let's not speak of it."

Jeremy pulled her close and kissed her passionately on the lips. His massive cock folded in and pointed up, pinned between their bodies. She felt the dampness of the precum on the tip near her breasts, and felt her own dampness on his right hand now pressed against her back, pulling her close.

When he pulled away he knelt down suddenly and fumbled for something in the pocket of his shorts. He stood again and guided her toward the bed just two steps away.

Kate saw what he was holding.

"No, no," Kate said, taking the wrapped condom from his hand. She was glad he thought of it. If there was ever a time when he should make sure he had protection, it was now.

But she explained. "I. . . I had my tubes tied after you were born. You won't need this.

"But, Jeremy," she continued. "I want to feel you, but -- at least not at first -- I don't want to look up and see my son. Could you lie down on your back for me?"

He let her guide him down to the bed. Kate lay next to him, but with her feet dangling off the end. She took his cock in her hands and felt it, examining it, feeling every vein and bump. It was all there, she imagined, just as she remembered it all. She took him in her mouth, inside as far as she could, having to lock her jaw far open to accommodate his girth.

Kate didn't look up at his face before she sat up and straddled him, facing away from him toward the foot of the bed.

The forbidden moment had arrived. The forbidden moment she had longed for.

She ran that huge cock head up and down across her lips, then let it part her to make contact with her inner lips. She rubbed it across herself there and even up to touch her clit.

Then she held him at her opening and slowly lowered herself.

"Ohhhh!" she whimpered as her vagina expanded to accept him. The friction of him sliding past the opening and deeper inside sent sensations throughout her body and awakened a deep lust she knew she would be unable to control.

She kept lowering herself, slowly, feeling his massive member filling her, reaching deeper and deeper until the very base touched her outer lips. She paused for a moment, taking in the sensation of being fully filled. A fleeting thought passed her mind about her son touching the entrance to her womb once again, but it was not her son who occupied her thoughts.

Yes, she thought, as she started to raise herself up, then down again when he was halfway out. Yes, this is Jack. He was back with her once more. He was inside her once more. She didn't want him ever to pull out and be gone again. She wanted to capture him, take in his entire manhood, absorb his essence, be one flesh with him once more.

Kate rode the huge cock, up and down, allowing him to nearly come out of her before plunging down, much faster than she had initially. She pulled back the hood with her left hand and with the fingers of her right hand found her clit. She rubbed it furiously as she rode him.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" she cried out. Somewhere under her cries she heard Jeremy as well.

For his part, Jeremy watched fascinated as his mother rose and lowered herself repeatedly on his cock. Not being one who ever cared for hard core porn, he had never observed sex in such graphic detail before. From his position he could see himself plunging inside and knew from his own length and the incredible sensations just how deep his member was probing her.

When Kate rose up, he could see the skin of her opening running the length of his cock, then that same skin tuck inside as she lowered herself down, letting his cock push into her again. He saw his cock glistening with her moisture, and took in the aroma of her arousal. He couldn't help but see his mother's asshole bobbing up and down in front of all of the action.

Kate was so glad he let her control things to start out, but she didn't want to finish this way, and didn't want him to finish with her impersonally facing away from him and riding him so hard. This time she wanted to be taken, to be made love to, to feel a man plunging himself into her.

Kate dismounted and kissed Jeremy as she lay on the bed to his left side. She spread her legs wide apart and bent her knees up as he took his position between them.

Kate reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide apart, letting Jeremy see it all. He took his cock in hand, placed the head at her opening, and slid inside.

He did not enter her slowly the way she first lowered herself onto him, nor did he slam into her with no regard for her feelings. He entered her, established his rhythm, then lowered his body until their chests pressed into each other.

Kate wrapped her legs around him.

It took them several thrusts to get it down right. Jeremy followed Kate's lead as the more experienced one, sexually. She thrust her hips up to meet him while using her legs and her arms around his back to pull him in on his downward thrusts. She pulled back when he did. Soon, their movements matched.

Matt's face was to the left of Kate's and he would kiss her neck and ear and occasionally lift his head up to kiss her lips or her forehead as they made love.

Their breathing became in sync, too, and their panting became faster. They could smell and taste each other's sweat.

They were making love, not just fucking, Kate thought. It was perfect. It was what she wanted, what she longed for, and everything that she imagined it could be.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Kate panted, with Jeremy matching her.

They somehow knew when each other was ready and quickened their pace at the same time without interrupting the rhythm. They moved together faster and faster.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" Kate shouted.

"Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!" Jeremy was right with her.

Kate felt her orgasm explode at the same time he exploded inside of her. His body stiffened, his cock buried fully inside her. She could feel his muscles tighten as each stream of come came shooting out of him, deep inside of her while her own internal muscles continued to spasm.

When their orgasms subsided they held each other tight and caught their breath, Jeremy still inside Kate while his member started to deflate.

Jeremy kissed her tenderly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Jeremy," she said. "That was fantastic Thank you. It was better than any fantasy I ever had!"

Jeremy kissed her and held her for a moment, then rolled off. Kate kept her legs spread wide and lightly touched herself between her legs, feeling her come flowing out, mixed with Jeremy's.

He found a small hand towel on her nightstand and handed it to her, but she merely wiped the sweat from her brow and handed it back. She loved all that come between her legs, which she continued to hold wide open, enjoying the feeling of the air around her hot and sticky sex, and enjoying how sexy she felt being uninhibited in how she left herself on display.

She caught Jeremy glancing down between her wide open legs.

She rubbed herself there, feeling the slickness.

"I love how it feels," she explained, as if some explanation for her position were called for.

"Jeremy, I don't think you realize how special that was. We came together. Couples make love all their lives and never manage to come together, but it is so special when they do!"

"Are you saying sex will never get any better than this?" he asked. "But that's OK, because if it's this good once in a while, I'll be happy."

"I hope that every time you make love in your life that you will feel it was the best ever," Kate said as he lay down next to her. She kissed him and they put their arms around each other.

They snuggled for a long time, and Kate got the feeling that Jeremy was being polite, like a typical man who wants to either roll over and fall asleep or run off after even the most passionate lovemaking. But that was OK. It is one way in which men and women differ, Kate thought.

She let him have his space, and ran her fingers through his hair and smiled at him as she pulled away.

"You really did this for me, didn't you? Because of what I said before."

"You had been making me hot, too, Mom. You were afraid saying I was like Dad would scare me away, but I didn't care if that's what you were thinking. If you wanted to feel him again through me, I was OK with that," he said.

"But what's next?" Jeremy went on. "Are we going to torture ourselves about this in the morning? I suppose we're going to be asking if it was worth it?"

"Let's not," Kate said. "We've both struggled with this, but tonight was beautiful. Thank you. You came in to me and gave me what I wanted because it was OK with you, and I wanted it because I was OK with it. It's supposed to be so wrong; we know that. But let's keep it between ourselves and accept what's happened as something we both wanted, and something that turned out lovely for us both."

"Mmmm. Nice speech," Jeremy said. "It's a deal. So we won't torture ourselves or each other about this and whatever happens next with us happens. But what else happens next?"

"What do you mean," Kate asked.

"Well, we're all off tomorrow and they guys want to come over."

"Well. . . " Kate said. "You tell them to come on over. You've awakened my passions, Jeremy, and I'm ready for all kinds of fun, but absolutely nothing that you're not comfortable with. We need to talk about that. Are you prepared for your Mom to get wild?"

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers