Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

Feigning modesty, and heat from the sun, Kate covered her sex with a towel, before they could notice that she was visibly leaking.

After a while, Kate quietly got up and walked inside. She could not resist leaving her towel behind and wondering as she walked away how many eyes were on her 38-year-old ass.

Kate went upstairs to lay down, first stopping at her daughter's vacant bedroom overlooking the deck below. The boys had settled down and were sitting around having a beer, no longer swimming, but still nude. She couldn't see their softening tools very well from that vantage point, so she went to her own room to lie down and snooze.

It was late afternoon when she awoke. She went downstairs, still nude, and found Jeremy and his friends gone. She searched the refrigerator for something to eat and, feeling lazy, settled on a cold piece of leftover pizza and a beer. The house seemed so empty to her and she suddenly felt terribly alone. She recalled how she woke up so incredibly horny, how she behaved in front of Jeremy's friends, and how it all ended with her just taking a long nap.

She started missing Jack again and thought of how nice it would be to have a man around again to seduce – or to have take control of her, as Jack often did. All that had happened lately had awakened that sexual side of hers that had lain dormant for so many years.

Kate got dressed, settled down, made some popcorn, and watched TV, having a few drinks while waiting for Jeremy to come home.

Jeremy sat on the deck overlooking the lake at a cabin owned by Beth Conrad's parents. Josh and Corey were by the bonfire at the lakeshore, near the tap. He had come with them, following in his own car, though he really felt like being alone.

Things had been moving too fast for him, he thought. What happened with his mother had made him feel closer to her, but how she behaved around his friends, enticing them, bothered him deeply, and made him wonder if what was between him and his mother was special or just as lurid as what she wanted to do with his friends.

How could it not be lurid? It was his own mother. But he wasn't supposed to torture himself over that, they had agreed.

"So, Jeremy, why so deep in thought?" he was suddenly interrupted.

It was Beth, who flashed her big smile at him. She was about 5'5" with a terrific build. Her white blouse was tied at her waist, revealing a flat stomach and cute little belly button. She had it unbuttoned enough on top to show an ample amount of cleavage. Her face and hair were as gorgeous as her body, making her one of the most sought-after young women in the small community.

"Oh, Beth," Jeremy snapped out of it, somewhat taken aback that she talked to him. "Sorry, I've just had a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"Oh, family stuff. You don't want to know."

"Ok, but I'll tell you what I really want to know," Beth said. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"The rumors about you."

"What rumors?" Jeremy asked, horrified.

"You know," Beth teased. "About. . . you know. . ."

"What???"

"Don't get weird. It's nothing bad. In fact, I heard it's really, really good," she continued, smiling broadly.

"Well, I haven't heard. What are you talking about?"

"Well, I heard that . . . well, you just like to say that you're 'gifted.'" Beth said.

Suddenly realizing what she was referring to, Jeremy felt relieved that she wasn't talking about rumors about him and his mom. But he didn't know how to respond to what Beth was saying.

"Well, I. . .I. . .I, um. . ."

Beth started to giggle. "Jeremy! I embarrassed you! Don't stammer. All you have to do is tell me – how 'gifted' are you?"

Beth held up her hands and put "quote" marks around the word "gifted," then moved her hands further apart and did it again.

Jeremy wondered which of his friends had been talking about him. He didn't appreciate it. But he did appreciate the attention from Beth.

"Well, you did catch me off guard with this," Jeremy said. "But I'm not one to brag. Notice that other people are talking about me. I'm not going around saying anything."

"So it is true?" Beth asked.

"What do you expect me to do, stand up and show you?"

"That'd be nice!" she exclaimed with a huge, hopeful smile.

"What would be nice?" asked Stephanie, a friend of Beth, who walked up obviously a little inebriated.

"Uhh.. . . If Jeremy would go get me another beer," Beth said, handing him her empty plastic cup. "It looks like he needs one too!"

Jeremy smiled, took the cup and headed for the tap, leaving Beth and Stephanie on the deck.

Jeremy got back to the deck with Beth's beer, and one for himself, but she was nowhere to be found. He walked around the inside of the house a bit and still didn't find her. Going back to the deck, he settled back into a chair and waited for Beth to return. Could it really be that she was hitting on him? But then where was she?

Jeremy's cell phone rang with a text message. He pulled it out and didn't recognize the calling number.

It was a photo – a close shot of a beautiful pussy, the lips clearly visible through sparse light blond hair. The message read, "I showed you mine. . . Upstairs. 2nd room on right. Locked, but knock 3X."

Jeremy rapped lightly three times and momentarily the door opened just a crack. One of Beth's blue eyes peered out with enough of her bright red lips with freshened lipstick to reveal a slight, sexy smile. She opened the door enough for him to slip in and she quickly clicked it shut again.

Beth locked her fingers behind Jeremy's neck and pulled him close into a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined, but he loved to nibble on her lower lip, then her upper in turn, feeling with his own lips their fullness, their firmness – their youth.

His right hand reached up and cupped her breast, and she did not move away, but instead pulled him closer. He knew what she was up to. His body had already responded to her kiss, and the thought of what might come to pass.

Being shorter, Beth had to raise herself up on her bare tiptoes to try to press her pubic bone against him, but couldn't quite manage. But putting a hand on his backside, she pulled him tight and felt with her belly the enormous bulge in his pants, pointing straight up toward his beltline.

Jeremy unbuttoned the three buttons on her blouse and she let it fall off her shoulders. He fumbled like the amateur he was looking for the clasp on her bra before she reached back and unhooked it for him.

"Oh my God!" he gasped, taking her two huge mounds in his hands. The one girlfriend he had had small breasts. Beth's were big, larger than his mom's, but he was most amazed at how they stood so erect, with no sag. He ran his hands over the smooth, white skin and felt her nipples rise as his palms crossed over the large areolas.

Jeremy kissed her again. "My God, you're beautiful!" he said.

She smiled at him, then kissed him back, while her hands started to fumble with his belt buckle. He gave no resistance as she opened his pants and plunged a hand in to take out his enormous member.

Jeremy helped her by sliding his pants down past his hips and stepping back enough that his full manhood could point straight back at her and she could take in all its length. It was her turn to marvel.

"Oh my God! Is it ever true!" she said.

She took it in both her hands and rubbed its full length, then ran her soft fingertips over it, tracing the line of a bulging vein with an index finger. She outlined the edge of the head with the same fingertip, holding him steady with the grip of her other hand.

"Oh my!" she said again. "You are absolutely beautiful."

Jeremy kissed her hair.

"No, you are absolutely beautiful," he answered. "Probably the best looking girl I know."

"Do you really think so?" she asked, looking up at him.

"You're the best looking girl most guys around here know," Jeremy assured her. He hugged her close while she still held his cock in both hands. Their lips met and their tongues intertwined until she broke the kiss.

"I think it's time for me to kneel," she said, beginning to go down.

"No, Beth, you don't have to."

"But I really want to," she smiled at him as she settled on her knees.

"Mmmmmm," Beth moaned as if getting a dish of her favorite ice cream. She cupped his balls with one hand and started to jerk on his cock back and forth with the other, her fist gripping him tightly.

She planted a kiss on the tip of his cock then looked down as if to see if she had left a mark. She cast her eyes up toward Jeremy, smiled, and with her eyes still locked on his, closed those full red lips around his swelling cock head and began to bathe it with her tongue.

"Oh God!!!" Jeremy exclaimed. She felt Beth take in more and more of it until he felt her tongue licking him about a third of the way down. She backed off and pressed hard with the tip of her tongue on the underside of his cock head, just below tip.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!"

"Are you sensitive there?" Beth asked, taking him out of her mouth and looking up at him again.

"It just feels so good! So intense!"

"I love making you feel intense!" she replied, taking him back in her mouth and resuming.

Jeremy could scarcely believe the lips of this beautiful girl were closed around his cock. He never thought he stood a chance with someone as beautiful as her. No, girls like Beth were for guys like Matt and Josh. He always stayed in the back, hardly noticed by the popular girls.

Beth started to jerk him swiftly with her right hand while her left squeezed his balls tight and her mouth furiously worked the limited part of his full length that she could fit in without gagging.

"Beth, no, you're going to make me. . ."

"Beth! Beth!" a female voice started to shout from the hall. They heard knocking and doors opening until there was a knock on the room they were in. The intruder found the door locked.

Jeremy struggled to get his pants up and his throbbing member hidden while Beth went looking for her top.

"Beth, are you in there?!! Come on! Your parents just pulled into the driveway!"

"Oh my God!" Beth hollered. "Tell everyone to get out. I'm coming!

Turning to Jeremy she said, hurriedly, "Hurry up, you've got to get downstairs before they come in!"

Jeremy was buckling his belt already while Beth, her breasts still visible through an unbuttoned top, unlocked the door to let him out.

"What about your friend out there?" he asked.

"No time, just run!" Beth said.

Jeremy spilled into the hall, with Stephanie out in the hall to see him emerge. She smiled as Jeremy ran by, falling in behind him. Jeremy wondered if Stephanie had noticed the bulge in his jeans going halfway down his leg. He reached the bottom of the stairs just as he saw two middle-aged people come through the door from the garage. He was certain that they did not see that he had come from upstairs.

Jeremy bolted out the back patio door and circled the house among a scrambling bunch of young people, few of them over 21 and a handful not yet 18.

There would be trouble over this, he was sure. He just hoped his interrupted encounter with Beth did not cause her trouble with her parents. But Stephanie, he was sure, would start the rumor mill churning some more.

Kate finished watching her movie and went upstairs to her bedroom. She undressed and reached for her robe, but paused.

Shutting the door to her room, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She was still attractive, "hot" as the boys said. She lifted up each of her full breasts and recalled when they were so firm they stood up on their own. Jack marveled at them the first time he saw them, playing with them with wonder in his eyes. She remembered how he looked in her eyes and she looked in his.

And she remembered how she soon felt his member in her hands, and how it was her turn to marvel.

She reached down and dipped her fingers between her legs. She was still unbelievably horny, ever since that day in the family room.

She went to the bed, lay down and spread her legs wide. It took only a few minutes to bring herself off, but it didn't satisfy the itch she felt. She dozed off a bit.

Jeremy pulled into his mom's driveway with a serious case of blue balls. When they were interrupted, he was about to come in Beth's mouth, and was trying to warn her of it. Then all hell broke loose. His cock had calmed down on the drive home, but not his balls, which seriously needed emptying.

He found his mom up, wearing a bathrobe and snacking on some grapes at the counter. He needed relief, and seeing her at the counter hardly dressed made his cock stir, but he was disappointed to see her, in a way, because he didn't want to hook up with his mom again right away. He wasn't sure whether he ever should go there again.

"Hi," she said. "So what time did you guys pull out of here?" she asked.

"I don't even remember, mom. What's the difference?"

"Nothing, just curious. Been to a party or something?

"Yeah, at Beth Conrad's. I'm sure you'll hear about it. Her parents came home unexpectedly and everyone ran. Not everyone is as cool as you are about underage drinking."

"Well, I'm only cool about 19-and-20-year-olds and drinking, because the legal age was 18 back when I was that age," she said. "Were there high school kids there?"

"Probably a few," he said, grabbing a couple of grapes for himself.

There was a slight pause, and Jeremy circled around the counter as if to head upstairs or to the bathroom, then Kate began, "Listen, Jeremy, I'm sorry about how I behaved before with your friends. I needed to be reined in. It's what I was telling you last night. Jeremy, I hardly ever thought of sex for the longest time. When I did, I would put it out of my mind or take care of myself. Then that thing happened with your friends, and . . ."

Kate paused, nervous about bringing up the subject again. Jeremy turned to face her, and she spun around in the tall counter stool. She forced herself to just be honest.

"And I saw how much you reminded me of your father. Since then, it's been like a floodgate opening and I can't stop thinking about sex.

"I think you were probably right. If you hadn't said something, I would have kept teasing your friends until we really got into it and I was jerking them off again – or more. You were 100% right to put a stop to it."

"Well. I think the guys appreciated you just lying around without your clothes, since you were used to seeing them that way, but I think they left a little frustrated."

"Well, I went up and took a nap a little frustrated," Kate said with a smile. She turned in her chair again and went back to snacking.

Jeremy came up behind Kate and put his right hand on her shoulder, his left settling on her hip.

"Well, I wore a towel outside to hide what you were doing to me," Jeremy explained. "I could hardly walk around showing that my Mom was turning me on."

Kate took her left hand and took Jeremy's hand on her shoulder, intertwining their fingers.

"You're sweet," she said.

Jeremy moved his hands up and started to pull Kate's robe off her shoulders. She let it drop from her back and leaned each way to get her arms out of the wide sleeves. Jeremy reached over her shoulders from behind and cupped both her breasts and lifted them. He couldn't help but think about Beth's perfect pair and wondered if his mom's were that way when she was younger. Still, they were very nice breasts and tweaking the nipples and feeling them respond between his thumb and forefinger made him respond as well.

His ache had not gone away. He needed release.

Kate leaned her head against his firm, young chest, closed her eyes and smiled.

She felt his manhood, a living replica of her late husband's, rise and nudge her in the small of her back and he continued to caress her breasts.

Kate reached her right hand back and searched for his cock. She felt it swell and become fully erect. Her breathing quickened as she massaged him through his jeans.

He put both hands to work massaging her breasts, began to kiss her neck and ears, just the way Jack used to do it, she thought.

Jeremy turned her around on the swiveling stool, grasped her waist and pulled her forward toward the edge of the stool and opened the bottom part of her robe to reveal her full nudity underneath.

Kate knew what he wanted, and did not object. And she thought of how much like Jack he was. So like Jack, taking control, and forcing her to a decision from which she knew there was no turning back.

She allowed him to part her knees, and simply watched as he unbuckled his pants and let them drop. It's what she would have done with Jack. He didn't like her to try to undress him. He undressed himself when he wanted her, and when he did so in front of her like that, it was her signal to submit.

Jeremy pulled down his underwear and his erect cock sprung out, precum already dripping from it.

The fingers of his right hand probed her, and the fingers of her right hand felt the tremendous length of what was about to be buried inside her.

Voluntarily, Kate lifted her knees up and held them with her hands far apart, offering her sex to him.

Jeremy rubbed the tip of his cock up and down along the length of Kate's pussy. He looked up and their eyes met as he slowly entered her.

"Oh!" Kate gasped quietly as she felt his huge member moving ever deeper inside her.

Jeremy did it on purpose, making an incredibly slow entry so he could feel her wetness and warmth enveloping him as he moved forward.

It took him a few seconds to get all the way in, but to both he and his mother it felt like minutes. Kate's eyes became wider and her jaw dropped as she felt him plunge ever deeper, sliding so slowly past her outer and inner lips. She remembered the first time Jack entered her and how surprised she was she was able to take all of him in.

She gazed into her lover's eyes, which also had the look of a long-ago memory, as he began to move in and out of her, still slowly yet very deliberately, taking so, so long to pull nearly out before easing back in.

The pace heightened the sensations. Kate could feel her lips swell with arousal, and felt Jeremy's tool swelling even larger and harder inside her. Jeremy felt the desire build inside of him and his balls rising and tightening. He knew he would not last long. He picked up the tempo.

"Uh. . .uh. ... uh. . . ." Kate panted as Jeremy started to pound into her with greater force. She, too, sensed he wouldn't last long.

She reached her hand down to massage her clit as he made love to her.

"May I?" she asked permission as she began.

When she asked, a sudden feeling of thrill and fear went through her. She knew immediately why she had asked. Jack never liked her to pleasure herself while he made love to her. To bring her off was his job, he always thought.

She had forgotten that detail about her lovemaking with Jack until the old memory made her ask permission before doing it with Jeremy.

Jeremy did not respond, put plunged even harder and faster, while Kate rubbed herself furiously.

Jeremy could not hold the gaze into Kate's eyes long. He looked down and watched himself moving in and out of her and thought about what might have happened had he and Beth not been interrupted, and wondered if there was still a chance to finish what they started.

Running through Kate's mind were images of Jack mounting her, of herself mounting Jeremy's cock the night before, of Josh and Corey's cocks swinging as they ran around the deck in and out of the pool that afternoon, of Matt taking her so forcefully.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" Kate screamed as she gushed in orgasm.

Jeremy pushed all the way in and froze as he felt the inevitable build-up of his ejaculation; Kate pulled him closer.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
123456...9