Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

Joni dove under the water to unhook the bra, then grabbed the waistband of her shorts and swam south with them. The boys finished pulling off the shirt and shorts – and thong with them.

Just for good measure, when they had her bottomless, Matt came over and grabbed one of Pam's ankles and, understanding what he had in mind right away, Josh pulled in one direction and Matt the other.

"Noooo!!!" Pam protested, realizing she was being spread open for all to see. She tried to thrash around, but found herself helpless.

"Come on, Pam, don't be shy," Joni teased her. "It's a naked pool party, and you were practically the only one left with clothes. See, the boys want to see."

Pam was spread wide, revealing a pussy that was so clean shaven it gave no clue as to how close her bright blonde hair was to her natural hair color. They spread her wide enough apart that the noticeable color was pink. Noticing, Joni teased her some more.

"Shall we see if we can make the boys hard?" Joni said, reaching down and spreading Pam's pussy apart

"Joniiii! I'll get you for this!"

Joni let her go but grabbed the bra, still partially on Pam, and pulled it free as the boys released her.

The naked Pam stood up in the pool, taking the classic pose, one hand between her legs and the other arm across her breasts.

"That was mean! And nasty!" she complained.

"Well, you know what they say, a party where everyone is naked is nasty only if it's done right," a giggling Kate said from the sidelines.

"I'm the mean one, Pam," Sarah confessed. "It was my idea that we play the game, with the winner getting your clothes."

The clothes were handed off to Jeremy, who ran them into the house.

Kate followed him.

Everyone piled out of the pool and headed for the beer cooler, and by then everyone was comfortable with the mixed-sex and mixed-generation nudity. Everyone except the pitiful Pam, of course. She stood in the pool trying to cover herself and looking up at the deck at three half-erect cocks, excited by the display she was forced to put on, and the overall sexually-charged situation.

Sarah was being naughty, reaching back and tickling Matt's balls when no one was looking. He jumped back, startled, but then reached around to do the same on her crotch. Instead of jumping back, she grabbed him hand and held it to her. He inserted a finger as she looked up at him with the slightest of smiles. She pulled his hand away after a couple of seconds and he promptly licked his finger as he looked down at her.

Joni witnessed the exchange, and blushed slightly.

"Come on, Pam," Sarah called out. "We're sorry. We're also all naked. After what Joni did you don't have any secrets left, so come on up and join the party."

""Hey, you're as hot as anyone here. Don't be shy," Josh encouraged.

Still holding her arm across her breast, Pam came out. "I need a drink," she said.

Josh handed her a beer.

"Really, we didn't mean to bum you out. It was all in good fun – under the circumstances, I guess. If we'd known you take it hard, we wouldn't have done it," he said.

"Speak for yourself, Josh," Joni retorted. "I owed her one, and got back at her. Now she has to get back at me. We've been doing this back-and-forth for years."

Pam released her breasts to take the beer. "And I WILL get back at you," Pam said. "You seem to forget, I do your taxes. I suggest you start investing in something you can barter. And YOU, Sarah. This was your idea? I'll get you, too."

"Well, why don't you just do the same to me?" Sarah said. She spread her legs apart and held up her arms, making sure her nudity was apparent. "Come, take my clothes away. I'm still waiting to meet the person who can embarrass me."

"Wow," Josh said at Sarah's bold display. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Well," said Sarah, going up to him and putting an arm around his waist. "What do I have to do to make a believer out of you?"

Corey grabbed his beer bottle and held it like a microphone and started to sing loudly, "Then I saw her tits! Now I'm a believer! Not a trace! Of doubt in my mind!"

"I'm in lust!" Matt joined in with the same line Corey sang, as if they had done this before. "Ohhhhhhh I'm a believer! I wanna fuck her! I'm gonna try!"

There were some chuckles all around, but hardly peals of laughter.

"That sounds kind if high school to me," Joni groaned.

"That's exactly where it came from," Matt said. "Did you make that up, Corey, or did someone else? We all knew it."

"I don't even remember," Corey said. "But I don't want to take the blame for it."

That got more people laughing.

Meanwhile, Sarah's hand wandered down to grab a feel of Josh's butt. He glanced up at her smiling face, and she gave him a sexy wink.

Inside the house Jeremy had thrown Pam's wet clothes in the drier, then went looking for his mom, first in the family room where it all began, then around the first floor and upstairs.

"Mom?? Mom??"

"Here, Jeremy," she replied, from Wendy's seldom-used room.

Still naked, he went in to join her.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Just watching. I got the feeling things were about to get out of hand. I seemed to have my choice between stripping down and getting in the pool with the rest of you and coming inside."

The window from Wendy's room overlooked the deck. Jeremy came up behind and looked over her shoulder at the scene below.

Three naked 30-something women were mingling with three naked young men barely 20. One could tell from looking that the atmosphere was sexually-charged, though no obvious sex was going on at the time. They were naked, singing, and drinking beer.

"So why did you choose coming inside? You hadn't been that bashful lately?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, you and I are obviously comfortable being naked with each other, but my friends don't know that, and I was afraid to get them started wondering by getting in the pool naked with you and all your friends.

"Didn't you think of that before you invited them over?" Jeremy asked.

Kate didn't answer, as then she was transfixed by the scene unfolding below her.

Sarah had subtly moved over toward Matt and took his erect cock in hand. She led him by it toward the corner of the edge of the deck. She didn't lead him all the way that way, but released his cock and put her arm around him and seemed to be saying something to him as she led him away.

"What's she up to?" Kate asked.

Jeremy said nothing, but wished it was his cock Sarah was leading away.

Matt stood on the edge of the deck, placed there by Sarah, who walked down the few steps on the side of the deck, then down the sloped lawn and around the corner of the deck until she stood on the grass in front of Matt, the outside edge of the above-ground pool to her right. Matt stood above her, his erect cock on the same level with her face. Kate, watching above, saw that that was the idea.

"Oh, my God, she's going to do it right in front of everyone!" Kate said.

Sarah took Matt's cock and looked up at him with her seductive green eyes, smiled, then took him in her mouth. She got his cock nice and wet and squeezed his balls uncomfortably tight until Matt winced and Sarah smiled up at him with a look in her eyes as if to suggest she had him just where she wanted him.

"She's got him in the palm of her hand," Kate said. "It's amazing how Sarah can do that to men!"

"I've noticed," Jeremy said.

Sarah, still holding Matt's cock, said something to the group watching them and motioned with a finger to invite others over. The boys came running immediately and stood next to Matt in a line, all cocks pointing straight forward.

Sarah put Matt's cock back in her mouth, then moved on to Corey, saying something to the women before taking him in her mouth. Joni and Pam moved down to join her.

"Oh, it's getting hot down there!" Kate said, standing up and reaching back to find Jeremy's huge cock. She backed up a bit and pulled him by his cock closer to her, pressing her butt against him before bending over again.

Down below, the scene was set. Pam was on the end, taking Matt into her mouth, followed by Sarah servicing Corey, and Joni, bending over slightly because of her height, taking Josh.

Upstairs, Kate pulled down her shorts and stepped out of them. She stood and pushed back so Jeremy's cock, pointing up, could rest between her ass cheeks while she pulled off her top and bra.

Down on the deck the women switched, each getting a new cock to suck. Upstairs, Jeremy entered Kate from behind.

Sarah directed the scene, winking at Corey as she gave him a playful gentle kiss on the tip of his cock.

"OK, girls, time to switch!"

She moved on to Josh.

"You are one lovely young man!" she said, licking around his head then closing her lips around him. Josh tried to thrust, his excitement level reaching the bursting point. Sarah gently placed her hand on his flat stomach to signal him to stop. Men always seemed to obey her.

Her tongue danced circles around Josh's member. "Oh God!" he exclaimed. He reached for the back of her head to pull her in, but she grabbed her hands and stopped that too. She would be in control of this sexual escapade.

Next to her, Pam was trying to deep throat Corey, letting him pull her head in to drive deeper into her mouth. Joni alternated between sucking Matt and folding him, admiring the look and feel of his manhood.

For the boys, college students who would love any kind of blow job, it was a feast of different styles of how a woman could adore their cocks. For the women, it was a feast of a different flavor.

Above it all, Jeremy's enormous cock repeatedly slammed into his mother, who pushed back at each of his thrusts, incredibly turned on by the feel of what felt to her like her late husband's cock and the view of her friends enjoying Jeremy's friends.

Jeremy was turned on to, more by the sight of what was going on below and his wish to be part of that rather than inside his mom once again. He was too charged up to do anything but continue his thrusts.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" Kate could not tone down her excitement.

"Slow down!" Kate said suddenly. "I don't want you to finish too soon."

Jeremy stopped his pounding and slid in and out of Kate slowly, which actually did little to slow his approaching climax.

Outside, the timing of orgasms was on someone else's mind.

"My you are absolutely throbbing," Sarah said as the women switched again, putting her back at Matt.

She took his member in her hand and gazed up at him as she closed her lips just around the head. She licked circles around it and felt it pulse.

"I think I'd better give it a rest for a couple of minutes," Sarah said with a false lament in her voice. "I have something else in mind for your friend here and I want him to be awake for it. Wait right there a minute," she said with a wink.

Sarah walked back around and to the steps up to the deck, approaching Matt, who turned to face her, his cock bobbing up and down and as stiff as Sarah had ever seen one. She grabbed him by it and started to lead him toward the house.

"Oh, maybe I shouldn't touch it yet! It might go off!" Sarah said. She instead wrapped her arm around him, placing her hand firmly on his ass, squeezing it, and continuing to walk toward the house.

Matt put his arm around her shoulders and down toward her naked breasts. She took his hand gently and simply controlled it.

"She's going to take him inside and fuck his brains out!" Kate exclaimed.

Her declaration led Jeremy to start slamming into her fast once again. He felt a build-up of anger, and wanted this latest session with his mom to be over.

He felt angry because it seemed to him that he was being used by his mom for her own pleasure, and his friends were being used for her friends' pleasure, all set up by Kate. He felt angry because he always had a fascination with Sarah, but it was Matt – always Matt – who would get her in the end. How many times had he been at a party and saw Matt run off with the girl he was talking to?

Jeremy needed release, but he was tired of all of this, as sexually exciting as it was.

Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" Kate shouted again. "Jer-e-meeee, stop! They'll hear!"

"Then shut up," Jeremy responded.

He heard the patio door open downstairs, and at that moment, bent over his mom, grabbed her ample breasts and suppressed his own vocalizations as he erupted into her.

"Ahhh....." Kate started to scream before Jeremy covered her mouth. He bent over her, panting and sweating, and almost crying. He released her breasts and stood up, then withdrew and wiped his huge, sticky cock on her backside.

"Well, I'm sure Matt'll enjoy whatever she has in store for him," Jeremy said in a matter-of-fact fashion.

He went to the nearby bathroom to finish cleaning himself off, then to his room, where he sat on the bed and buried his head into his arms, folded across his bent knees. He heard his phone beep and went to check the message.

"Thanks for deleting the pic and offering to help. I feel awful about how I treated you. I'm really not like that. Can I see you sometime? Beth."

Jeremy sat back on the bed and responded immediately. "I'd love to see you. What are you doing now? I really have to get out of here. It's getting crazy."

"I am in big trouble at home, but they are gone now if your want to come over," came the quick reply.

"I'll be right there."

Jeremy quickly got dressed, grabbed his keys and headed out. Kate was in the bathroom washig his cum out of her pussy so she wasn't leaking in front of company.

Jeremy walked softly down the stairs and heard the moans of two different women coming from the living room. He figured Josh and Corey were getting laid right in front of each other in there. On a hunch, he eased his way down the stairs and listened to what might be happening in the family room.

He heard a woman panting, but not loudly. "I hear you like to get rough," Sarah said. "I hear you got rough with Kate, just fucked her and took off."

A wave of nausea overcame Jeremy. So Matt had done his mother, and did it to her rough. But why did that make him sick thinking about it, when he was doing his mother, too? Wasn't that sickening? Still, he felt betrayed by both of them.

"Well, I don't let men get rough with me," Sarah said. "But I like to get rough with them sometimes."

"Uuuumph!" Jeremy heard Matt grunt.

"Hold still! You're young, but you're old enough to know that when someone has you by the balls it's best not to fight back," Sarah said.

Jeremy wondered just what was going on. Figuring they were too engrossed in each other to notice, he decided to risk a peak. Luckily, Sarah's back was to him, her body blocking matt's view of the door. Matt was flat on the floor, with Sarah raising and lowering herself over his cock, with her right hand twisting behind her and squeezing Matt's balls tight.

Hasn't a woman ever done this too you? Oh, that's right, you've probably only been with young girls who don't know their way around a man's body – that and Kate, I guess," Sarah went on. "Don't you know men have very powerful orgasms when their balls are being squeezed? But maybe later."

Sarah released his balls but continued to ride him. She leaned forward, swinging those beautiful pale breasts in Matt's face. From his vantage point, Jeremy got a good look at Sarah's asshole and her pink pussy lips sliding up and down on Matt's rod.

Jeremy had seen enough. He started to ease his way quietly back up the stairs when his phone beeped. He rushed the rest of the way up and practically ran out the door. He took the nearest exit, the patio door out onto the deck, where women's clothes were strewn all around. He ran around the house and to his car.

The message was from his mom: "Where are you?" He didn't answer.

What Sarah said about Matt and his mom haunted Jeremy as he drove toward Beth's home. It had all come so far since his mom gave everyone hand jobs in the family room. He remembered the first time he made love with his mom – and at that time it felt like making love. He felt like he was sharing something with her, giving her the feel once again of what it was like to make love to his late father, since she was so awed by how his big cock looked just like his dad's. It seemed special, even though he knew it was wrong. Now it seemed as if they were just fucking, whenever he or his mom wanted a good fuck, they turned to each other.

And now it was naked parties on the deck and sex in the living room and family room between his friends and hers – sex that he didn't get to take part in. No, he got his mom like the teenage boy who had to sit at the kids' table at Thanksgiving.

He tried to put it out of his mind, because he was heading to see Beth, and he was thrilled she wanted to see him again. He thought it was a one-shot deal that night and he had the bad luck to get interrupted.

But his heart sank as he thought about it. She probably doesn't really want to see me. She wants to see my cock, he thought. Well, I guess that's something. She was the hottest chick around and if she wanted him, it was better than having to get his rocks off with his own mother.

Beth greeted Jeremy outside as soon as he got out of the car. She was stunning in the daylight, wearing a swimsuit top that showed a lot of cleavage, a pair of gym trunks that Jeremy guessed covered the swimsuit bottom, and a pair of flip-flop sandals. Her long blond hair was tied up on top of her head.

Beth put her arms around Jeremy and hugged him close, her lovely breasts pressing against his chest. She gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for coming over, and thanks for being so nice. When all hell broke loose at that party and I had to deal with angry parents I didn't even think about it until the next morning, and I worried so much that it was going to be going viral – at least around this town. I was so relieved when I checked my messages and found you'd deleted it."

"It seemed like the thing to do," Jeremy said. "I figured you were in enough trouble already without having to deal with someone finding that. So what happened? How much trouble did you get in with your parents?"

"Well, they sure were mad, and still are, but I'm 20 now, so they really couldn't ground me like they used to. They took my car keys, though, since the car is in their name and they paid for it. I had to do a lot of housecleaning. I can't believe they came back a day early."

Beth put her arm around Jeremy and led him into the house. He couldn't believe she was that affectionate with him. It wasn't as if they had ever been close. They just got interrupted in a sexual interlude.

"Let's go sit on the back deck," Beth said as they made their way through the house. "I can't offer you a beer. That's another side effect of getting busted. There's no alcohol in the house. I have some sodas in a cooler out there. I was getting some sun so my tan is still strong when I head back to school."

"So where do you go?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, I was at state, but I didn't really like it. I've transferred to Western for the new term."

"Really! That's where I go!" Jeremy said. "Where are you going to be staying?"

"I'm going to do my second year in the dorms. I'll be in Chancellor's Hall."

"That's where I am!" Hey, that's great!"

"Yeah! I'm so happy to hear you're going to be close! Will you take me under your wing and show me around?"

"I'd love to!" Jeremy said, then quickly added, "Beth, any guy in that college would love to be seen with you."

"You're sweet," Beth said, taking his hand. She suddenly turned somber, with a serious look on her face.

"Jeremy, I'm so sorry about how I acted at that party. I'm so embarrassed. I feel terrible about treating you that way."

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
123456...9