Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

"What?" Jeremy looked puzzled. "Beth, you don't have to apologize. I wondered what you meant by that in your text. What do you mean you feel bad about how you treated me?"

"Coming on so strong to you." Beth said. "Jeremy, I never knew you very well back in high school, but I always liked you. I always wondered why you weren't hitting on me like all your friends were. But then to bring up that rumor about. . . about your. . . penis. . ." she said blushing a bit. "That was pretty rude. I was really drunk, and horny, and felt like doing something wild."

"I didn't know there was a rumor going around about my 'gift' so I actually appreciated the tip," Jeremy said. "I was just surprised you were talking to me. I always thought you were out of my league."

"Jeremy!" Beth said, interrupting. "I'm not like that! You know, a lot of guys ask me out, so I end up turning a lot of guys down, and then they go around talking like I'm 'stuck up.' I would have loved it if you had shown an interest in me."

"Really? You wondered why I didn't hit on you like me friends did? Well, it's because if Matt was hitting on you I figured I didn't stand a chance."

"Matt is a jackass," Beth declared. "I don't think I've ever met anyone so full of himself. I'm surprised you're that close of friends with him."

"Well, he sort of took me under his wing back in elementary school after my dad died."

"But he's the type that would hit on me because he wants to get a look at my boobs. He doesn't care about me, or about any women, except for what they can give him in a little action," Beth continued.

She was still holding his hand, and brought it to her lips and kissed it.

"And that's why I wanted to apologize for how I acted," Beth explained. "I know what it's like when a guy hits on you because he wants sex, or is fascinated with a couple of body parts. It's really insulting, not flattering at all. And that's what I did to you. But I'm not like that, really. Will you forgive me?"

"Beth, I was never offended. Guys just don't get hung up on stuff like that. I guess if it leads to sex, we don't care what the reason was, for the most part. But if it makes you feel better, yes, I do forgive you. And. . ." Jeremy felt himself getting a little choked up.

"What's wrong?" Beth asked, sensing his emotions getting the better of him. "You can tell me."

Jeremy knew that wasn't true. He dare not tell anyone what was going on with his mom, and his friends and her friends. But he started to realize that despite his declaration to Beth that 'guys don't get hung up on stuff like that,' her words were ringing true to him. With all that had happened lately, he was in need of someone showing interest in him for a reason other than his generous endowment.

"I'm just so happy that you want to be with me, and it's not just because of what you saw the other night. I guess I kind of need that."

Beth bent over and kissed him. "I'd love to spend time with you," she whispered.

Jeremy put his hand on the side of her face and petted her gently. Then he bent over and kissed her. This time their kiss was more passionate.

"So would you like to go out tonight?" Jeremy asked. "We can go grab a bite to eat and maybe catch a movie.

"That'd be fun! I'd like that! Come on! I'll get ready."

She stood up and they headed back into the house holding hands. Jeremy stopped at the bottom of the stairs and was going to sit down on the couch to wait.

"Jeremy. You don't have to wait down here," Beth admonished gently. "After the other night, I don't have anything left to show you. Come on up and we'll talk some more while I get changed."

Upstairs, she did have him wait in her room while she went to the bathroom to let her hair down and put some makeup on. Jeremy paused to think about what a day it had been – from a naked pool party and more sex with his mother, to a date with the most beautiful girl in town, who, he now knows, likes him and has no time for the all-powerful Matt.

Maybe he didn't need or want to be under Matt's wing anymore. Or between his mom's legs. And Beth was going to college with him. Perhaps this is a signal that it's time to move on, he thought.

Beth came back in the room, and as if to complete his thought, said, "That's great that we're going to be in the same dorm! We can even make plans to move back to college together. Let's go early, a week before classes start, so we can hang out and you can show me around."

"Sounds great!" Jeremy said.

Beth crossed in front of Jeremy, who was sitting on her bed, and went straight to her closet. She pulled off her swimsuit top and in a couple of very quick motions dropped her gym shots and bikini bottoms, kicking both into the laundry pile inside the closet.

Jeremy was captivated by her casual nudity and marveled again at that beautiful body as she walked over to her dresser and started fumbling inside a drawer.

"I really liked college life – I mean the social scene and all that – but at State there would be like 300 students in a class in a huge room, being taught by some graduate assistant or something. It all seemed so impersonal after going to such a small high school. I decided to go to Western just to get a more personal setting. It's more my style."

She turned toward him and bent over to pull on a thong, her breasts hanging down. She smiled at him.

"You should see the look on your face!" Beth teased.

"I'm sorry," Jeremy said, looking away. "I was leering. But you are gorgeous."

"Thanks. And you don't have to look away," she said. "I didn't mind. I just thought that look on your face was cute."

She continued to get dressed, pulling out a bra and putting it on as she spoke, really not minding him watching her undress and dress. But she did notice the bulge in his pants.

"I guess I got your attention," she said. "I'm sorry. I just didn't mind you watching. I wasn't trying to come on to you again. I guess that can come later."

"Will you stop apologizing to me for things that don't offend me? But another thing about guys is our friend down there seems to have a mind of his own."

"Do you want me to help you with it before we go?" Beth said, pulling on a pair of tight blue denim shorts.

"How about later? I'm good." Jeremy said, knowing he had just blown a huge load into his mom and wanted to have plenty left for possibilities later.

Beth finished dressing and off they went to a restaurant then a movie theater. They talked like old friends. They held hands and snuggled close like a couple. Like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Later that evening, they drove around a bit. Beth's parents were due back and she wasn't allowed to bring friends over since the big bust. Jeremy wanted no part of taking her back to his mom's house, where he didn't know what kind of situation he'd find.

It seemed so high school, but they went 'parking,' making out in the car and feeling each other up a bit. They ended up at Chapman Park, by the lake, sitting on an isolated park bench with the full moon rising over the water. Beth marveled at the romantic scene.

Jeremy marveled at her breasts when she let him unbutton her top and slip it off, then take off her bra. He caressed her mounds gently, rubbing his fingertips along the smooth skin and contours, touching each of her nipples and watching them respond. He tasted each one in turn. Beth reached down and felt of his enormous cock through his jeans, then coaxed him out of them, starting by unbuckling his belt for him.

As Jeremy was pulling off his jeans, Beth stood up and stripped off hers, taking her thong with them.

"This place is deserted," she said. "Let's do something fun!"

She got Jeremy out of his shirt so they were both nude, then started walking down the trail , taking up his hand in hers.

"Let's see how far we are brave enough to walk away from our clothes," she said.

Jeremy's cock was sticking straight out as they made their way. It had been hard since he got her out of her bra, and he found this nude walk quite titillating. Still, he was scared.

"Relax. We won't get caught," Beth said. "Besides, it's so sexy to go walking through the park nude in the moonlight, it would be almost worth it!"

At one point, Beth began to laugh at how his 12 inches sticking straight out made a shadow on the trail in the bright moonlight.

They got about 100 yards before Beth decided they should turn around, about 50 yards past where Jeremy would have turned.

When they got back to the bench and their clothes, Beth led him to a grassy area by the lakeshore and turned toward him.

"Thanks for indulging my exhibitionist fantasy," she said. "I think you've been suffering long enough. It's time for me to kneel again."

Beth dropped to her knees and took Jeremy into her mouth, as deeply as she could without gagging. She felt its great length, stroked it, licked it, and adored it.

"This really is beautiful, Jeremy," she said, looking up at him. But please don't think this is why I like to be with you."

"And I love to be with you," he said. "And not just because you're the most beautiful woman I know."

Beth stroked him hard and fast, sucking on the head of his cock, until he erupted. She took his whole load, lessened by the experience with his mom earlier, into her mouth, and down her throat. Beth stood and they kissed, and Jeremy wasn't afraid to stick his tongue in her mouth.

Jeremy got home about 2 a.m., and was happy to see that his mom didn't wait up. He was up early, despite it being a Sunday, hoping to get out of the house before his mom was up. It didn't work.

"My, you're up early," Kate said, coming into the dining room in her robe while Jeremy was trying to wolf down a bowl of cereal.

"Places to go, people to see," Jeremy said. He was feeling a bit upset about his mom and how far she had taken things, while still keeping the reins on him. But he was overjoyed and excited just thinking about Beth and the realization she could actually become his girlfriend. They were going to get together for lunch.

"What happened to you yesterday? You disappeared in a hurry."

Jeremy said nothing at first. Kate sensed he was upset about something.

Jeremy thought about Beth, who was all and everything he wanted then. Why should he care if his mom didn't like it if he spoke his mind?

"My friends were fucking your friends in a living room orgy and Matt was fucking Sarah – excuse me, Sarah was fucking Matt's brains out in the family room, and you seemed to keep me away from it all so you could keep me to yourself," Jeremy said sharply, looking straight at her. Having finished his cereal, he stood up and picked up his bowl.

"Even though it seemed like all your friends were more interested in something about me," he continued, grabbing his crotch. "But, no, that's mom's big playtoy. I felt like the boy who had to sit at this little kids' table."

Jeremy rinsed his bowl in the sink, put it in the dishwater, and walked out, leaving Kate behind too stunned to know how to respond.

Jeremy realized he hadn't timed his plans very well. He really didn't want to see his mom, which is why he got up early. Now he was out early, just after 8, with no plans until close to noon. He drove to Chapman Park and sat on the bench where he and Beth left their clothes the night before, and reflected.

Jeremy thought he had enough of the wild sexual escapades at his mom's house that summer. What he really wanted was Beth. But should he be so sure so soon that Beth really wanted to be his girlfriend back at college? It would break his heart at this point if she didn't, but, even so, he started to realize that there was no need for him to live in the shadow of Matt and his other friends. If it didn't work out with Beth, it could work out with someone else. It was time to grow beyond them, and especially beyond his mom's fantasies of bringing a part of his late father back into her life.

He really wanted to make it work with Beth.

Jeremy jumped up and headed into town. The supermarket had a case for flowers, and he thought a dozen roses were a bit of overkill at this point. He picked out a bouquet of a few roses and other mixed flowers, then went shopping in the deli area.

Beth was overwhelmed by the flowers. She looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes, which were tearing up, and insisted no boy had ever bought her a bouquet of flowers before, except for the usual corsage at high school prom. She took them inside to put them in a vase, avoiding the awkward first-meeting-with-the-parents that gave Jeremy some pause.

He took her back to the park, to the bench where they disrobed the night before. He had a blanket in the trunk of his car for winter emergencies and spread it on the ground. He unpacked a picnic lunch of cold shrimp and dip, a French bread, fruit, sandwiches, a fancy cheese and a little bit of sushi, which they both despised, but Beth said the thought was nice.

"I can't believe you did this! No one ever brought me flowers like that and put so much thought into taking me out for lunch! And at our special, sexy place! You're a special guy, Jeremy," Beth kissed him.

"You're too special a girl not to try to please," he said. "I only regret my effort to get a bottle of wine failed. They checked my ID. I never had the courage to try to buy alcohol myself because I would just be too embarrassed."

"You tried to buy me wine? Now I'm REALLY impressed. So what did you do, pretend you forgot it?"

"No, I flashed it, hoping the clerk would figure if I was showing it, I'd be old enough and not really pay attention to the birth date. It didn't work."

Beth laughed. "Well, nice try. Just a couple more months and you can impress me with your wine selection. But I think I'll already be impressed."

"So am I," Jeremy said, bending forward to kiss her.

Jeremy felt so much more confident in himself because he was able to relax around this beautiful young woman, who relaxed around him. He thought of an idea, and was bold enough to present it.

"So would you like to go swimming this afternoon?" he asked.

"Uhh... sure, where?"

"My place."

"You have a pool?"

"Yeah, haven't you heard about it?"

"No, I guess I was never invited over for to swim at your house."

"Well, my friends and I and a lot of others have been partying there since mom had the house built after dad died. We all spend a lot of time there in the summer. Have for years."

"OK, but we'll have to go back to my place so I can get my suit."

"You won't need one. I can't remember the last time someone wore a suit in our pool."

"What? Everyone swims naked? Or do they jump in with their shorts on?"

"When I was, like, in grade school, my friends made me go ask my mom if we could skinny dip in the pool. She said we could, but she would be going about her business in the house and we had to be OK if she saw us. Well, the guys went for it and people have been swimming naked ever since."

"And your mom sees them?"

"Well, it was no big deal back in those days, but, yes, she's seen us grow up swimming naked in the pool, and it's no big deal."

"Have there been girls over to do that"

Jeremy wasn't sure how to answer. Some grown women had done it recently.

"Usually not, but it has happened when mom was away."

"Is she home now?"

"I don't care," Jeremy said, being honest. "We're 20 years old and in college. I know she's not going to try to kick us out. The worst that could happen is that she'll go hide in the house and try to ball me out later, but since people swimming naked in the pool is normal and we're old enough, she should mind her own business."

Beth winced. Brushing off her parents' feelings so easily was not something that came naturally to her. Still, she had an exhibitionist streak, and agreed to go see if his mom was home and figure it out from there.

At Beth's urging, Jeremy called his house and his mom's cell phone, but got no answer at either. He explained that wasn't unusual. She could be out on the deck, and she is notorious for not having her cell phone handy to answer.

Kate wasn't at home. Jeremy put away the leftovers in the refrigerator, grabbed a couple of towels and a couple of beers and an ice bucket, and went out on the deck. He had texted Matt, Josh and Jeremy that Jeremy's mom's house was closed for the day, and they were not to come over.

Beth was sitting in the beach chair his mom used for working on her tan. She smiled at Jeremy as he approached.

Deciding to be bold, Jeremy placed the beers and the towels on the patio table and, cheerfully said, "Well, you ready to take a swim? Let's go!"

He pulled his shirt over his head and bent down to untie and kick off his shoes. Beth looked at him with a look on her face with a mix of thrill and apprehension as Jeremy started to unbuckle his belt. He dropped his pant and his underwear while standing right in front of Beth and she took a good look at his cock when it was still soft. It hung down beautifully far below his big balls, its head a soft pink, much lighter than it looked when fully erect. She smiled at it, then up at him.

"Well, come on, let's go for a swim," he said, turning toward the pool, allowing Beth a look at his firm, young ass as he walked toward the water.

"Are you sure your mom isn't going to come home?" she asked.

"No, I'm not sure," he said. "But I don't care much if she does. Come on, join me."

Jeremy jumped in the water and beckoned to Beth.

Beth was a bit nervous about being caught by Kate, but she got a thrill showing herself to boys she liked. She stood up, and stripped down, smiling and looking at Jeremy the whole time.

She didn't run or trot toward Jeremy, but, completely nude and showing a new fully shaved look, walked slowly toward him, consciously emphasizing a little swing to her hips.

Jeremy was at eye level with her newly balded pussy as she eased herself into the pool.

"You shaved," he said.

"Yes, I did it for you. Girls hear that guys like us shaved, so I thought I would give you a treat. But maybe I should have asked first," she said with some uncertainty. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," Jeremy said, reaching below the water and feeling the smoothness. "I mean, I like it either way, but I think I like this better. It's so pretty when I can see all of it."

Beth reached under the water too, and felt Jeremy's now hard member.

"Oh, it got big again," she said with a tinge of disappointment in her voice.

"You don't like it big?"

"No- I mean, I love it big, but it looked so cute just before you jumped in, I wanted to feel of it while it was soft."

"That's going to be hard – I mean, uh, no pun intended, but uh..."

"Beth started to laugh, even as she continued to fondle him.

"I mean, it will be hard for you to feel it when it's not hard, because you touching it. . ."

"Makes it hard," Beth finished. She let go of it. "I understand. Maybe if we just swim for a bit I can think of a way to make it soft later."

She winked at him then dove underwater for a swim.

They frolicked in the pool, splashing each other, and even getting a two-person game of dodgeball going, though neither of them kept score. Jeremy was more interested in keeping an eye on those perfect breasts bouncing around water level. After a bit, they toweled off and sat down to enjoy their beers. Jeremy sat in a deck chair facing Beth and they chatted like old friends, talking about the upcoming term at Western, and Jeremy telling her about campus life and certain professors. Jeremy went back into the house for a couple of more beers, still with no sign of his mom, and sat down again.

It seemed they had almost forgotten that they were nude, until Beth watched Jeremy's now-soft cock swing back and forth as he walked back on the deck with the fresh beers. She continued to look at it when he sat down. He noticed, and it started to stir.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
1...34567...9