Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

When it became clear he was becoming fully erect, Beth looked away, hid her eyes in her hand and said, "I'm sorry! My God, just looking at it makes it hard?"

"It's OK, Beth. It's not you looking at it, it's just that I wasn't thinking about sex until I saw you looking at it, which made me look at you and remember how naked we are, and that makes me think of sex and—here you go!" he said, waving toward his straightening member. "And besides, you know us 20-year-olds and our raging hormones."

Beth didn't reply, but continued to gaze at Jeremy's cock, and, as if to be fair, hiked both of her feet up onto the edge of the chair and spread her knees far apart to give him all the look he wanted. They sat there in silence for a minute or two, looking at each other's genitals.

"My God, Beth you have the most perfect body!' Jeremy finally said.

"Thank you. I love your body, too, and not just the obvious part. But I'm totally fascinated by it, sitting here and watching it grow and wondering what that feels like for you. It doesn't hurt?"

"Not at all – unless it stays big and doesn't get any attention. But that makes my balls ache."

"I'll be happy to give it plenty of attention," Beth said with a laugh. She ran her right hand over her breast and down her side. "I couldn't be a stripper, or go flashing guys in a crowd, but I kind of like to show my body to guys I like. It makes me feel sexy."

She ran her fingers down and across her pussy before returning it to its perch on top of her knee.

"Would you like to. . ."

"Yes," she said, interrupting him. "I'd love to see your room."

Leaving their beers almost untouched, they walked hand-in-hand toward the house. Beth leaned her head over to rest on his shoulder as they walked. They left their clothes outside, and Beth allowed Jeremy to lead her by the hand up the stairs. They both thought that this was about to be the moment for them.

They embraced as soon as Jeremy shut the door behind him. The kiss was long and passionate, and followed by a gaze into each other's eyes. Jeremy then gave her a tender kiss and led her to the bed and laid her down. They hugged and kissed more, with Jeremy slowly moving down to her neck, then her lovely breasts.

He kissed each nipple, circling and flicking them with his tongue, and delighted on how each came erect under his caress. He loved how goosebumps appeared and Beth cooed when he gently blew on each one, drying off the moisture and creating a chilling effect. He got to know her cute belly button and the tiny pearl-like jewelry that adorned it.

He loved the smoothness of her mound, so smooth it was hard to believe there had been light blond hair there just the night before. He petted and licked the mound, then gently kissed the wonderfully bare lips below it. She spread her legs for him, and he got between them.

He kissed her lips the way he would kiss the lips on her face, from a gentle peck to a tender kiss, then lightly parted them with the tip of his tongue, getting his first taste of her dampness. She cooed again. He spread her lips apart and saw in the daylight streaming through the window the glistening of her generous moisture. Her aroma filled his nostrils and he breathed it in deeply.

Her inner lips were quite small, and had remained hidden behind her puffy outer lips. He remembered his mom trying to teach him about a woman's vagina when she was naked out on the deck with him so soon after all of this began. He didn't want to think of his mom right then, but he recalled that she told him when he licked a woman, he should think of licking honey off a butterfly's wings. He licked the very edges of the lips inside, as if being careful that he might injure them.

"Ohhhhh!" Beth moaned.

When he licked around her opening she moaned even louder and the thick liquid came running out of her pussy. He plunged his tongue inside and her juices flowed across it. He lapped it up, wanting to devour every drop she could give him.

When he circled her clit with his tongue, she grabbed his head as if to pull him inside her.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh!" she cried out.

And when he finally flicked her clit with his tongue she erupted, her hips thrusting up while a stream of cum came flowing opening onto Jeremy's lips. Startled, he pulled his head back. He didn't know girls could cum with that much of a flow. His hesitation was only temporary. He dove in with his face and drank what she generously offered.

"Jeremy, no, stop," Beth panted. She leaned forward enough to take him by the hands and guide him up to her. "Make love to me," she whispered in his ear.

He kissed her, letting her taste her own cum on his lips.

Jeremy slid up onto his knees and held his cock at her opening, which was overflowing with her juices. Beth was panting as if she had been running a race.

"Go slow," she said.

Jeremy poked the head of his enormous cock into her opening and she let out a little gasp. In addition to being very long at 12 inches, his cock was of an impressive girth, and Jeremy could tell immediately that she was much tighter than his mom, or the one teenage girl he had had sex with before. He entered her very slowly. Her eyes widened as she looked into his eyes and felt the sensation of being entered by something far larger than anything she had ever experimented with.

For Jeremy, the sensation was like none other he had ever felt. Her small pussy gripped him tightly, yet she had supplied so much natural lubrication that he was going in easily, if at a slow pace. What struck him most was her temperature. She was hot inside and the feeling was exquisite on his member. He felt her heat penetrating his cock.

Beth's mouth widened into a broad, silent "O" until a soft sound came from deep in her throat. "Ohhhh!" she suddenly cried, but not the way she had cried before. She recoiled slightly, then held him back with her hands at his waist.

"Ohhh! I...I can't take all of you in," she said. "Just this far."

She held him at the desired depth and he started to withdraw, then slowly entered her again. After a few thrusts, he picked up the pace, and she responded by meeting his thrusts with upward thrusts of her hips. They established a rhythm. Still, it was not a fast and furious rhythm. He liked this slower pace. It felt like they were making love, whereas slamming into a woman felt more like fucking her. Still sexually inexperienced, he started to understand the difference.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Beth cried with each thrust. Jeremy could feel both of them building at the same time. But Beth stayed aware enough of the situation to gasp out, "Not inside of me, Jeremy, please!"

Beth started to cum first, wrapping her legs around him in her ecstasy and making it hard for Jeremy to do his duty and pull out. When Beth sensed that he was trying to get out, she relaxed her legs and he pulled free, shooting his load all over her belly and breasts, even reaching her face.

"Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" he gasped with each spasm.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Beth's gasps matched his own, and he could feel her pussy pulsating and soaking the sheets below as they came together.

Jeremy collapsed on top of her, and when he went to kiss her in the aftermath and found his sperm on her face, he stopped. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said and started to get up to find something to wipe her off.

"No, no, it's ok," she said, wiping it with her fingers, then licking it off. "Just hold me."

He held her tight, looked in her eyes and wanted to tell her that he loved her, but felt it was probably too soon for that, and right after passionate sex might not be the right time.

"That was fabulous . . . and very special," he said, petting her hair.

"It was the best ever!" she replied. "You felt so good inside me. I was afraid you were going to be too big for me, but it felt great."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Most of all, I wanted you to enjoy this."

"That's how I felt about you," Beth said.

The bedsheets were soaked with sweat and Beth's cum. Jeremy's cum was a slippery mess between them in their embrace. The room was filled with the aroma of sex. They snuggled for a long time, and even drifted off to sleep a bit.

They got up about an hour after they lay down together and started to clean up. They took a sensual shower together. Jeremy washed his sheets and made up his bed, with he and Beth just hanging around the house naked together and making it seem comfortable and natural. After the bed was made, they went back to the deck to gather their clothes, dressed and left without ever seeing Kate.

They talked, and were officially not only lovers, but boyfriend and girlfriend, and Jeremy was as happy as he had ever been. He spent so much time with Beth over the next few days he didn't see his mom at all. He ignored his friends' texts, but eventually replied:

"Have a new girlfriend. Going out with Beth Conrad. Better call before coming over. We might be busy."

"Beth Conrad! No way!" was the typical response.

He got texts from his mom, too. She said she was sorry about how she kept him away from her friends while his friends were enjoying them. She asked what he was up to and he replied "Spending time with Beth Conrad."

On Friday she texted him, "Sarah and Joni want to come over tomorrow if that's OK."

Beth was going to be away at a cousin's wedding. Jeremy didn't know what he was going to do.

"I don't care," he responded. He assumed they were coming over to see his mom, having no thoughts of any kind of repeat of what happened the previous weekend.

He didn't think about it when he finally rolled out of bed at noon on Saturday and found Pam over, picking up his mom.

"We're going shopping in the city. Back tonight sometime," Kate said.

"Have fun!" Pam waved and winked as she walked out the door with Kate.

Jeremy saw the rain falling outside and considered his options. Beth was out of town. No day for bringing the guys over to the pool, beside the fact he wasn't sure whether he wanted to talk to them about what happened between them and his mom's friends last Saturday. But they were his friends. He had to get together with them sometime, even if all he really wanted to do was hang out with Beth. He wished for the start of the college term, where he had a different set of friends and his new girlfriend would be close. It seemed his life was starting to take shape the way he wanted to see it, though he felt a tinge of regret over the idea that he was outgrowing his hometown friends, and his mom's house.

None of that settled the issue of what to do that day. He started with a shower, but skipped the shave, threw on some jeans and had a beer for breakfast, sitting at the kitchen counter, looking out at the rain-soaked deck. On the patio table he saw a beer bottle someone neglected to pick up. He had noticed the empty bottle in front of him.

The brew was called "Totally Naked." It was his mom's favorite, made by a craft brewery in New Glarus, Wisconsin (look it up!).

"Totally Naked on the deck," Jeremy said to no one there. It was really how all this got started. But the bottle on the deck was empty.

He needed a refill, and one beer was hardly enough breakfast.

He had another, still trying to figure out what to do with his rainy day. He heard a knock on the side door just as he was about the grab a third. He figured it was probably one of the guys, but when he opened the door he found Sarah standing there with a big smile on her face and the tall, lovely Joni right behind her.

"Hi Jeremy!" Sarah chirped. "Can we come in out of the rain?"

"Uhh. . . sure," he said, standing out of the way and letting them in. "But Mom's not home right now."

"We know, she went shopping with Pam, but she said we could come over and use the pool. Unfortunately, it's not much of a day for swimming. We'll have to think of something else to do," Sarah smiled, with a twinkle in her eyes. "Here, we brought you some beer."

Sarah handed him a 12-pack of Michelob, a favorite of the local youth.

"Uhh... thanks," he said, taking it. He immediately saw what this was all about. His mom knew he was upset about being kept away from her friends while his friends got to have some hot sex with them. He remembered getting the text from her saying they wanted to come over and asked if it was alright. She had apparently relented, and was letting him have some alone time with these women.

But he also figured out immediately that this probably worked both ways. In fact, he was sure of it. His mom's friends no doubt complained that he and his "gift" had been kept from them.

"Well, come on in and sit down and have a beer," Jeremy said, breaking open the cold 12-pack. He handed each of them a beer and took one for himself, storing the rest in the refrigerator.

"Thank you," Joni said. "Too bad about having a pool party ruined."

"Yes, we even brought our suits," Sarah said, with a tease in her voice.

They sat on the stools around the counter. Jeremy stood at the corner and took a big swig of what was his third beer.

"Let me guess. The same suits you brought last weekend," he said, matter-of-factly.

"Your mom always says you're smart," Joni said with a smile.

Jeremy found he really did not appreciate this new opportunity to see Sarah and Joni naked and fool around with them all by himself. What was this? Had his mom really gone so far as to set him up with a threesome with her hot friends? They were hot, and a week ago he was disappointed at being left out of the fun, but now he only missed Beth. As attractive as these women were, they had nothing on Beth, who was his own age and interested in more than sex with him. To him, this whole thing with his mom, her friends and his friends was all sounding pretty disgusting, particularly since Sarah let slip that she knew Matt had come over and had some rough sex with his mom. He wished he were with Beth at that moment and could forget about all of this.

Then again, he didn't have anything to do, and they were there – for some reason.

"Yeah, I'm even smart enough to know that the real reason you came over last weekend was to watch me and my friends model our swimsuits," he said.

"And what lovely suits they were," interrupted Sarah. "Especially yours."

She reached out and tapped him on the thigh.

"Thanks. I liked yours, too. And Joni, yours is really great too," Jeremy went on. "So, what, Pam didn't want any of this today?"

"Maybe she knew what the weather was going to be like," Joni said.

"She can be a little timid sometimes," Sarah said.

"Well, what should we do?" Jeremy said, as if daring them to come out and say it.

"Well, we could put on our 'swimsuits' and go outside and splash around in the rain and the puddles like we did when we were little kids," Sarah offered.

"That sounds kind of fun. . . but a little silly," Joni replied.

Jeremy took another big swig of his beer, and not being much of a drinker, was starting to feel the effects of putting down his third in such a short period of time, on an empty stomach. He was feeling bold, and the security of having a great girlfriend in his life made him confident. He really didn't care if he said the wrong things and these women ran away mad, but he didn't have any problem fucking them if that's what they came over for.

"Well, before we strip off our clothes, why don't we strip away all the pretense and get to the bottom of what brings you here today," he said. "Now, can either of you be honest enough to tell me whether my mom mentioned anything to you about me not liking how I was kept away from all the fun while you two and Pam were hanging around the house fucking the brains out of my friends?"

Joni fell dead silent and looked down. Sarah glanced over at Joni, but didn't let Jeremy's question wipe the slight smile she had on her face since the moment she walked in.

"Jeremy," she said, reaching for his hand, holding it and tapping it gently with her other hand, "it certainly wasn't our idea to keep you away. I think your mom was uncomfortable with it."

Jeremy pulled his hand back. Sarah didn't know the real story.

"But she changed her mind and said it was OK for you to come over today to sort of make it up to me, didn't she?"

"She didn't say that," Sarah said. "But I'd be glad to make it up to you if you'd like." She rubbed the side of his leg gently while looking in his eyes.

Jeremy looked at Joni, who was looking uncomfortable. "So, Joni, do you want to make it up to me, too? Or maybe you're just here to watch?"

Joni fidgeted. "We're sorry, Jeremy – or I'm sorry, anyway. I guess the plan was to come over to use the pool, get naked in it and see if it led to anything. We decided to come over anyway, even if the weather ruined that plan."

Jeremy downed the rest of his beer and went to the refrigerator to get another one.

"How about we strip away the rest of the bullshit," Jeremy said. He stopped short of the counter, out of Sarah's seductive reach. "I may be only 20 years old, and to guys my age, even hot women like you are considered 'older' women because you're over 30. You've been around more than I have. But instinct tells me that you two hot 'older' women didn't hear what my mom had to say and decided to come over and comfort the sad boy and 'make it up to him' after he was so unfairly left out of the fun last weekend. You might have thought that was cute in some kind of patronizing way, but it wouldn't have brought you over here.

"No, I think it's much more likely that you were a lot more disappointed than I was. You two couldn't get enough of looking at my 'swimsuit' last weekend. 'Wow, that Jeremy sure is impressive,' 'Yeah, takes after his dad,' I'll bet my mom said. And I'll bet someone said something about not getting to play with the big toy when it was all fun and games."

Even Sarah looked a little stunned.

"In the business world, I think they call this 'leverage' – when you've got something someone else wants and they want it more than you want anything from them. Well, I got your 'leverage' right here," Jeremy said, grabbing his crotch. "And I think I'll go down to the family room right now. Anyone's who's interested in being moved by Jeremy's big lever, come on down."

Jeremy walked by them and down the stairs, not knowing whether they would follow, and being OK with it either way.

"Sarah, I think he's on to us," he heard Joni say as he headed down.

Jeremy moved the coffee table from in front of the couch and put it next to the recliner, which he turned to face the opened area of the room with the couch against the wall. He had set up a nice little area to play if they took him up on his offer.

He sat in the chair and waited. In less than five minutes, Sarah and Joni came down the stairs.

"Nice of you to join me," Jeremy said as they entered the room.

"My, you have become quite feisty all of a sudden. You always seemed a little timid before," Sarah said. "But that's good. Confidence is such an attractive quality in a man."

"Well, thanks, Sarah. It seems word has spread about me, and all of a sudden I'm getting a lot more attention. I don't seem to have as much of a problem anymore getting girls to pay attention to me. That does a lot for a guy's confidence. I'm just saying I could go off and find some girls my own age. But you are both beautiful women, and I don't have anything to do today anyway, so I'll be glad to play if you want to. I just wanted to be honest about it."

"OK, so I'll be brutally honest like you," Sarah said, sitting on the arm of Jeremy's chair and running her soft fingers through his hair. She leaned over as if to whisper in his ear, but said, loud enough for Joni to hear, "I've been plotting to get my hands – and my lips – on that magnificent cock of yours since the first time I saw it in all its glory. I would have found a way to have it, even if we had to sneak behind your mother's back."

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
1...456789