Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid off the arm of the chair and onto the floor, and reached for Jeremy's belt. He grabbed her hands.

"Well, I appreciate your honesty," he said. "But, I really feel like using my leverage right now. I can tell you like to be in charge, but Jeremy wants to do this his way."

"And what way is that?" Sarah asked with a seductive smile.

"I want to see your 'swim' suits first," Jeremy said. "I want to sit here and watch both of you strip naked for me."

"Sarah. . ." Joni said, as if she had heard enough of this.

"You can wait upstairs if you want," Sarah said.

"No deal," Jeremy replied, betting on Sarah's dominant personality. "I want both of you naked as the day you were born, or nobody plays."

"It's what we came for," Sarah said, looking at Joni. "I'll go first."

Sarah stood up while Joni shrugged her shoulders and sat down on the couch.

Sarah stood in front of Jeremy, looking down and smiling seductively. "I'd love to get naked for you," she said, reaching for the top button on her peach colored summer blouse. She slowly unbuttoned it, then looked down to grab the next button. Keeping her chin down as if watching what she was doing, Sarah raised her eyes to look straight in Jeremy's eyes.

Jeremy felt his cock start to rise. He really did think Sarah one of the sexiest women he knew. He couldn't believe he had pulled this off to this point. They didn't leave, but were starting to do what he said.

Sarah worked her buttons down with her eyes still on Jeremy. She stopped when she got to her belt, then looked down, playing as if confused. Instead of pulling her shirt out, she unbuckled the belt on her tan slack, then undid the snap, and opened the front. That allowed her to unbutton the last button and pull her shirt all the way open. It also revealed a very low thong just covering her pubic mound.

Sarah slipped the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a white lacy bra that lifted her breasts and pulled them together, emphasizing her greatest assets. When she reached behind her to unclasp the bra, she gently twisted her hips a bit and her loose pants dropped to the floor.

Sarah feigned surprise, as if she did not expect that. It didn't fool Jeremy, but he enjoyed the show. He loved her pale skin and broad hips, even the extra pounds that made her look voluptuous. Sarah smiled broadly when she saw his eyes move from top to bottom to check out her frame.

Sarah found the clasp and released it. She let the bra slip off her shoulders and join her blouse on the floor. She stepped out of her pants, with feet left bare when she took her wet sandals off at the door. Sarah lifted her breasts and bent forward slightly, as if to offer them to him. They were easily large enough for her to lick each pink nipple, which she did.

Jeremy was hard by then. Sarah, of course, noticed.

"I can see your leverage already," she said in a husky voice. "But I still have to finish."

She turned and showed her bare ass, bending over and running her hands over it. She turned around, and slowly pulled down the thong until her hands were at her ankles and her breasts hanging low in front of her. She stood up holding the thin thong panties, sniffed them, then tossed them toward Jeremy's face. He smiled at her and sniffed them too, and could feel and smell the dampness she left behind.

Sarah stepped forward and quickly thrust her knees up onto the arms of the chair. She ran her hands from her breasts down to her thighs, then lifted her breasts and thrust them into Jeremy's face. He kissed and licked at them, and with his right hand he reached up to find her pussy. He thrust a finger into her.

Sarah gasped. Using Jeremy's shoulders to stead herself, she straightened her back. Jeremy probed her with his finger and petted her smooth mound with his other hand. He pulled his finger out and stuck it into his mouth.

"You're wet, but not wet enough," Jeremy teased. "Why don't you go sit on the couch and work on making yourself wetter? It's Joni's turn."

"Mmmmmm. A little more warm up time?" Sarah said. She stood directly in front of Jeremy with her legs well apart, reached down and spread herself open, giving Jeremy a full look at her pinkness contrasting with her pale redhead's skin. She looked down and said, "Oh, no! Not dripping yet! I guess I do have work to do. Not to worry. Watching Joni strip for you will make me hotter!"

Sarah went to sit on the couch and Joni stood up.

"I am NOT as big a slut as Sarah and won't put on that kind of show," she said. "But you saw me naked last weekend, so I guess this isn't that big of a deal. So, not to disappoint you or Sarah. . ."

Joni was true to her word, making no show of it. She pulled her pull-over blue top off, showing a black sports bra underneath, and unsnapped her beltless jeans.

"No lacy, sexy bra, no pants than fall off by themselves. No lap dance. Hope you aren't disappointed."

It took her a bit to get the tight jeans off those long legs. She struggled to get them off while standing, but managed and threw the jeans behind her. Joni pulled off her bra as fast as she pulled off her shirt, then dropped the plain pink panties and stood nude before Jeremy.

"You're lovely, Joni," Jeremy said seriously.

"Oh, was I supposed to do something lewd too?"

Joni spread her legs like Sarah did, then spread her lips too. "Am I wet enough for you?"

"No, Joni," Sarah said. "You have to come sit down with me and work on it some more."

Joni turned to sit down on the couch, looked over her shoulder at Jeremy and said, "Isn't it your turn?"

"Yes, Jeremy, it's your turn," Sarah agreed. She had her feet up on the couch and her knees spread wide. She had two fingers of her right hand deep in her pussy, making a squishy sound. The room was filling with her aroma.

Joni sat down with her feet on the floor. "Come on, Joni," Sarah said, using her left hand to try to part Joni's legs.

Jeremy stood up and pulled off his sweatshirt. He didn't know how to do any kind of stupid male strip routines, but after the show Sarah put on, he felt like doing more than just taking off his clothes like he was in a locker room.

He had to bend down to untie his shoes, then kicked them off. His loose jeans fell down quickly once he unbuckled his belt. Jeremy always wore boxer shorts because briefs were too tight for him. Beneath them, his huge cock made a tent in them on the left side.

"Oh! It's trapped! Let it out!" Sarah pleaded.

Jeremy stood at a profile to the women and pulled down the shorts and kicked them aside.

His cock stood not straight out from his body, but at an upward angle, the girth as impressive as the 12-inch length. He looked first at the resistant Joni, whose gaze was firmly fixed on his member.

"So is this what you came to see?" he asked, and began to stroke it slowly.

"I want to do more than see it, but show it to us first, Jeremy," Sarah said, continuing to finger herself with her legs spread wide.

Jeremy turned to face them. He grabbed his whole package at the base in a ring formed by his thumbs and middle fingers, lifting his balls and his cock away from his body to hold them out for display.

"God, that is beautiful," Joni said. Her hand drifted between her legs. "I don't think I've ever seen one so hard."

"Stroke it for us some more," Sarah said.

Cupping his balls with his left hand, he stroked with his right, arching his back backward a bit to thrust out his hips.

"Come on, Joni," Sarah said. "Everyone else is looking and masturbating. You have to show us how you do it too."

But Joni had already taken herself in hand. She didn't respond to Sarah, but did spread her legs wider, showing herself to Jeremy.

"You're really hot," Jeremy said to Joni, encouraging her.

They watched each other for another minute or so before Jeremy dropped to his knees in front of Sarah. She slid herself up to the edge of the couch immediately and leaned back. Jeremy tossed aside all he had learned about "licking honey off a butterfly's wings" and dove in. Sarah was dripping by then, and he shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her vagina and started to lick it all up while Sarah held her lips wide open with her fingers.

"Oh God!" she gasped. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Jeremy replaced Sarah's hands with his own hands in holding her open. She grabbed both sides of his head and pulled him in, digging her fingertips into his scalp.

"Sarah had her first full orgasm of the day the instant Jeremy attacked her clit.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Sarah gasped for air. Jeremy lapped up some of her cum holding it on his tongue, then moved over to Joni. He stood up and leaned over. Joni seemed confused at first, but then accepted his soft kiss on the lips. Jeremy kissed her harder, and when his tongue entered her mouth she realized his ulterior motive. He gave her a taste of Sarah's cum he saved on his tongue.

"Oh, well", she thought. "It's not as if I haven't tasted it before."

Jeremy flicked each of her nipples with his tongue on the way down.

Joni's pussy was much smaller than Sarah's. He did not think of it before when she stripped, but noticed now that she had shaved. A week before around the pool she showed a light, trimmed, bush – perhaps one that was growing back from a previous shaving. He liked them bare.

Joni had been in a different mood than Sarah, so Jeremy went at her slowly. He kissed her outer lips, then parted them. He licked tenderly along the inside, and on the very edges of her inner lips, just as he had done with Beth before.

Joni was plenty wet, though not as wet as Sarah. He was out to change that, and got a good start. By the time he dug his tongue into her opening and circled her clit with is tongue, she was flowing and panting, and a bit frustrated when he moved back to Sarah.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed as he went back to work on her, giving her a post-orgasmic treatment much like what he had just given Joni.

"Oh my!" Sarah cried. Jeremy was gently licking her swollen inner lips. "Oh, Jeremy! You're so sensuous!"

He rimmed her pussy then sucked her clit, and brought her off again.

Joni had been playing with herself the whole time, and when Jeremy got back to her he attacked her as aggressively as he first did Sarah.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Joni cried out as Jeremy spread her open and made her engorged clit dance with his tongue. She came in his mouth, too.

When he moved back to Sarah, he looked in her eyes as he positioned his now-throbbing cock at her cunt hole.

"Yes! Please!" Sarah begged.

Jeremy's 12 inches entered her slowly, almost excruciatingly for Sarah. His cock crawled into her, inch by inch.

"Oh my! Oh! Oh!" Sarah panted. She was arching her shoulders forward with her head looking down, watching as that beautiful organ disappeared inside her body. Joni watched in fascination too.

"All the way in!" Sarah pleaded.

Jeremy continued to plow forward until all of him was buried in Sarah's vagina and his balls were bumping against her ass. Joni couldn't believe Sarah could take all of that in. She was quite sure that she couldn't.

Sarah grabbed Joni's hand and squeezed it. "Oh, God, I've never been so filled!"

Jeremy started to withdraw, then plunged back in and picked up the pace, seeking a rhythm.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sarah begged, squeezing Joni's hand tighter.

Jeremy complied, pulling about halfway out before pushing back in, all the way. Sarah leaned back on the couch again and tilted her head back. Her body convulsed into another orgasm.

Jeremy left her to come down from that high and moved over to Joni.

"My turn," Joni said. She positioned herself similar to what Sarah had, but with her long body and athleticism, she could arch her back forward more and look down to watch what was happening to her. She grabbed Jeremy's cock, glistening with Sarah's cream.

"Please, let me," she said. "I'm a lot smaller than Sarah there."

Jeremy smiled and let Joni take his cock and rub it against her opening. She pulled it toward her and into her. "Oh! I've never had one this big around either!" she said. She drew in some more of him, then released his cock and said, "Ok, go slow like you did with Sarah."

Jeremy noticed the extra tightness right away. Joni's petite pussy gripped him, even more than Beth's had, and much more than Sarah's or Kate's. He loved the tight feeling.

"Oh God! You just fill me!" Joni said then Jeremy got just past halfway. "Oh, that feels so good!"

Jeremy's cock crawled into her and was in about three-quarters of the way when she jumped back and gasped.

"Ow! Stop! I can't take all of you!

That's it! Now a little faster!" Joni said as Jeremy found the right depths for entrance and exit and met the pace that worked for Joni. Jeremy found it strange that Joni, who seemed so disdainful of his aggressive approach in getting them naked and making them do things his way was now giving instructions on how best to fuck her. But he liked how she told him what she liked so he could give it to her.

And he gave it to her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Joni cried out. Jeremy plunged in and out while Joni reached down and worked her clit. Her spasm came quickly, too.

Jeremy had them stand up and bend over with their hands on the back of the couch. He loved how he made Sarah's tits swing by slamming into her repeatedly from behind. Joni was too small up top to get a real swing going, but the grip of her cunt from that angle felt fantastic for Jeremy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

He had them get down on the floor, forearms and faces to the carpet, with asses his in the air.

He took Sarah first once again, slamming balls-deep into her. She reached back and played with her clit and erupted in another orgasm. Jeremy respected Joni's depth, but also fucked her furiously, but he was back at Sarah before she came.

Joni came again when Jeremy came back to her, then it was back to Sarah. The cries and the aroma of girlcum filled the room.

Jeremy started to wonder which one would get his load. He figured it was his choice if he timed it right. He took Joni again rather briefly, then back at Sarah for a short time, and when he felt it welling up inside, he plunged into Joni again. Joni was pushing her backside back at him to meet his thrusts.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Joni screamed. She let loose with another orgasm as soon as Jeremy bent over her back, grabbed her nipples, and squeezed and twisted them.

"Uhhhhh!' Jeremy grunted when his body seized up. He was inside Joni as deeply as he dared when his huge cock exploded. He held still, about halfway in, and filled her. Exhausted from his thrusting, Jeremy leaned over her back and reached under to tweak her perky nipples. He kissed the back of her neck.

"You're fabulous, Joni," he whispered before he withdrew and collapsed on the carpet.

"Is it halftime already?" Sarah moaned, as she got up from her position where she was waiting for her turn. "Well, I get the next load!"

Jeremy and Joni laughed hard. The trio sat on the carpet sweating, smiling, and still totally naked.

"Halftime?" Jeremy asked. "You mean I have to go back out there?"

"No, you have to go back IN there," Sarah corrected. They all laughed again.

Jeremy grabbed his now-warm beer and took a swig.

"Seriously, Jeremy, you are incredible, and I'm not just talking about size. I can't believe how good you are at this for someone so young," Sarah said.

"Thanks. I guess it's because you're both so hot," Jeremy said.

"I can cross that one off my bucket list," Joni sighed. She was laying flat on her back and panting, with her left hand cupped over her pussy, which deep inside contained Jeremy's sperm.

"Exactly what item on that list?" Sarah teased.

"Well, let's just say it was a BIG item," Joni said. "Jeremy, I'm really not this big of a slut like Sarah, but what you've got is an offer I couldn't refuse at my age."

"Oh! You are, too!" Sarah challenged. "I'm a little more aggressive, but you want it as much as I do!"

"I'll leave you ladies to argue about who is the biggest slut. I'm going to the bathroom and to get another beer," Jeremy said.

He went upstairs and straight to the refrigerator. He had to come down a bit before attempting a beer-filled piss. He caught his breath, cooled down with some beer, then went to the bathroom. Holding his cock over the toilet, he noticed how the public hairs around his cock were wet, with plenty of white cream from the women matting the hairs together. Jeremy emptied his bladder, then lifted his hand for a sniff of their combined aroma. Beth's smelled better, he thought. But he loved their taste and smell.

Jeremy was stunned at what he saw when he went back downstairs. He had heard about this, seen it in porn, and fantasized about it. He never thought he would actually see it.

Joni was still laying on her back with her knees up and spread as before. But both her hands were on her own breasts, kneading them furiously. Sarah's head was between her legs, licking at her cum-filled cunt while Joni writhed in a mounting arousal.

Jeremy's young cock started to stir again immediately. He sat down in a recliner facing the scene and wasn't even sure if they were aware of his presence since Joni was facing away from him and Sarah was busy. When he reached about half staff, he couldn't resist stroking it a bit to get it the rest of the way up. It was tender from all the recent friction.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again!" Joni panted. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Sarah relented as Joni's orgasm subsided, then planted a little kiss on her pulsing pussy and looked up, smiling with a wet chin, at Jeremy.

"That was incredible to watch," Jeremy said. "So, what , are you guys gay?"

Sarah and Joni both laughed.

"No, we like men – a lot," Sarah said. "But sometimes girls aren't as afraid to fool around with each other as guys are."

"Sarah would seduce anything that moves. She seduces me once in a while," Joni confessed. "But she doesn't compare to you."

Joni turned and looked at Jeremy.

"Oh, look! Our friend is back already," she added, looking at his erect cock. "Sarah, we turned him on!"

"That was the idea," Sarah said.

Joni turned back toward Sarah. "You mean that was to turn him on and not me?"

"Hey, you got off. Don't complain," Sarah said as she crawled on her hands and knees over to Jeremy.

Sarah took his cock, and, casting her eyes up toward him, kissed the head, licked around the rim, then put his thick cock tip in her mouth. She slid her head down, taking in more of him, but still wasn't able to take much before her gag reflex started to protest. She sucked on as much as she could take in, but after a few strokes, she pulled her lips free and started to lick the entire length of the shaft.

Sarah squeezed his huge, heavy balls, then with an evil look in her eyes, moved lower and started to lick them. Jeremy tensed as she tried to force one in her mouth.

Joni joined in and took over the licking of the shaft while Sarah licked and sucked on his balls.

Sarah suddenly stopped. "Keep him hard, Joni, but don't you dare bring him off. I'll be right back."

Sarah stood and headed upstairs naked.

"I finally have you all to myself," Joni said, continuing to lick and fondle Jeremy's package.

"I wouldn't mind getting you all to myself," Jeremy responded.

"Mmmmm. . . I'd like to say that could be arranged," Joni said between cock kisses. "But we promised your mom this would be a one-time thing. I think that's why we're trying to get the most out of it. . . At least that's what I'm thinking. I'm really not this big of a slut."

"You keep saying that," Jeremy said, stroking her hair. "I don't think of you that way. I think of you as sensuous."

1...456789