Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," Joni said. "But Sarah is a slut."

"I like to think of her as seductive."

"Well, she's a seductive slut, and a dominating one, too."

Jeremy relaxed and enjoyed Joni's gentle ministering of his cock and balls, none of it intense enough to get him close to popping again. He sipped on his beer, petted her hair, and waited for the next stage of this erotic adventure.

"So if you're afraid of me thinking of you as a slut, why are you here?" he asked.

"For the same reason as Sarah," Joni said, stopping with her mouth but still holding his cock. "Jeremy, we're both in our late 30s and never had a cock as big as yours. This really is a sexual 'bucket list' thing for us. Thanks for doing your part."

"No problem" Jeremy chuckled.

"Nice job, Joni," Sarah said, bouncing back in the room. "Look what I found in the medicine cabinet."

She held up a small jar of Vaseline.

"You think we need lube?" Joni asked. "You don't seem that dry to me."

"No, but I have a special request," Sarah said, approaching the side of Jeremy's chair. She put an arm around him. "Have you ever done a woman in the ass?"

"Sarah!! You can't be serious! You know how much that would hurt with a cock that big?" Joni was aghast.

"It will hurt deliciously," Sarah said, kissing Jeremy on the cheek.

"It will hurt tremendously!"

"Joni, I'm just bolder than you are. Fucking a guy with a big cock was on your bucket list. I'm just taking it a step further. I may never get a chance again to know what it feels like to take someone so big back there."

"You may never get a chance to fuck a horse either! That doesn't mean you do it just because Secretariat's great-grandson just walked in the room."

"Well, ask me about that when he gets here," Sarah said. "C'mon Jeremy."

Jeremy had started to laugh at the exchange.

"Have it your way," Joni said. "But I'm not done yet either."

Joni turned to Jeremy. She happened to be still casually holding his cock while this conversation went on. "Jeremy, you had your fun and we let you fuck us the way you wanted. I'm not trying to be bossy about it like Miss-Stick-It-Up-My-Ass over here, but there's a part of this still on my bucket list. Would you let me 'ride' you around the room a little?"

"What, you want a piggy-back ride? You're too tall to ride on my back when I'm crawling around , and I don't think I'm strong enough."

The women started rolling around the floor laughing. Jeremy started to laugh too when he thought about it and realized what Joni meant.

"No, Jeremy, don't worry. I'll be doing all the work. All you have to do is lie there."

"But what about me?" Sarah pleaded.

"You don't think I'm going to ride his cock after her pulls it out of your ass, do you?" Joni said.

"Good point. Well, go ahead, but if you make him cum, I'm going to fuck you in the ass," Sarah replied.

"Whoaa!" Jeremy tossed his head back. "I'd like to see how that works."

"Well, go over to Sarah's sometime and she'll demonstrate with her husband!" Joni exclaimed.

"Man, this is getting too weird for me!"

"Joni!!" Sarah scolded. "Maybe a little too much information?"

"I guess so," Joni said. "C'mon Jeremy. Let me introduce you to your first cowgirl."

It would be too much information to tell them that she wouldn't be his first. His mom had that honor. Jeremy got up and allowed Joni to lead him to an open area of the floor and had him lie flat on his back.

With her feet flat on the floor, Joni straddled Jeremy. She took his huge cock in hand and guided it to her entrance. She panted as she rubbed his cock head along her lips.

"Oh, God! Here we go again!" Joni said. "You feel so good!"

She pushed the head inside and when her muscles gripped it, she slowly started to lower herself down.

"Ohh! I loved being filled like this!"

She got almost 10 inches of it in before gasping again and backing off.

"Can't take it all?" Sarah teased.

"He bumps against my cervix," Joni said. Jeremy had no idea what that meant.

As Joni raised and lowered herself, riding him as she said she would, Jeremy was impressed at how athletic she was. The muscles in those long legs tensed, showing the definition of her well-toned body. She was doing this the hard way, with her legs and back muscles supporting her weight and movement instead of resting on her knees for the ride. But this way, the only part of Jeremy that touched her was his cock.

That is, his cock and his hands. Jeremy rested her hands on her feet, and noticed how pretty they were. He wasn't at all one of those foot guys, but liked holding her feet and rubbing them while she rode him.

Jeremy's eyes took in her whole body and he appreciated the beauty and power of an athletic woman. When his eyes focused on her face, she was looking into his eyes with a look of intense pleasure on her face.

"You're really beautiful," Jeremy said.

Joni continued to ride him and said softly, "Thanks."

"Joni, don't go too far. I still get my turn," Sarah said.

"OK," Joni said.

She started to work her clit with her right hand.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Joni cried out, picking up the pace.

"Uhhhhh!" Jeremy grunted and tensed as her faster rhythm brought him close to the edge.

"Joni stop!" Sarah shouted.

Joni pulled herself off and rolled over on the floor in a fetal positing, with both hands buried between her legs. She continued to cry out a few more seconds until she brought herself off.

"Jeremy, that was fantastic!" Joni panted.

"I can't believe you could do that. Wasn't it hard on your legs?" Sarah asked.

"It hurt deliciously," Joni said. "Jeremy, can you come to my gym sometimes? When I need to do my squat exercises, I'd like to do them that way."

Sarah and Jeremy both laughed.

"That would be an interesting career," Jeremy said. "A piece of exercise equipment at a women's gym. I could do worse. I wonder what the pay would be?"

"I bid $100 an inch," Sarah offered.

Jeremy and Joni laughed again. "He's not a whore like you," Joni said.

"Speak for yourself, 'cowgirl,'" Sarah shot back.

"Will you girls behave?" Jeremy said. "Or am I going to have to spank you both?"

"Ahhhh. . . Sarah will do all the spanking around here," Joni said. "She's good at it, and quite experienced."

"Joni, too much information again!"

"Man, I touched a nerve again," Jeremy said.

"You get spanked if you're naughty," Sarah said.

"And we've all been naughty," Jeremy finished. "But maybe the naughtiest one should get spanked first."

"Well, I've got one more naughty thing to do," Sarah said, crawling over to Jeremy and taking his cock in hand.

In the interim, Jeremy's shaft had dropped a bit from its near-orgasm level. Sarah rectified that with her mouth.

When Jeremy was ready, she stopped and declared, "It's time, Jeremy. This will be a first for both of us. Or have you done a woman back there before?

"A FIRST for YOU," Joni shouted. "Don't make me laugh! Jeremy, she's had more cocks back there than you've had girlfriends."

"I mean a first time for me with someone this big," Sarah said, waving Jeremy's cock like a wand.

Jeremy didn't answer the question about whether it was going to be his first, but it was. He was a little worried about how messy this would be. It didn't want anything nasty on his dick.

"Don't worry, Jeremy, Sarah said, as if reading his mind and answering him. "I take extra steps to make sure I'm clean back here."

She had grabbed the Vaseline and was working a generous scoop of it back between her ass cheeks. Jeremy knew she was serious. He was even more sure when she took a gob and started working it into his cock.

"Ok, Jeremy, you have to take this slow and follow my direction. This is really a big deal for me – no pun intended. It's going to hurt, and you have to let me control that."

Sarah turned and put her head on the carpet, sticking her ass high in the air. Jeremy positioned himself behind her and Sarah reached back and spread her cheeks far apart.

"Joni, will you help me here? I'm going to need some support," Sarah said.

Joni positioned herself in front of Sarah, going face to face with her.

Jeremy placed his lubricated cock on her asshole and started to push.

"Slow. Slow," Sarah said. She released her cheeks and reached her arms forward and took Joni's hands in hers.

Jeremy had to push fairly hard against the resistance of her sphincter muscle.

"Ahhhh!" Sarah cried out as her as started to give way and open to the invasion. "Keep going, but slow!"

Jeremy felt the resistance, then the grip.

"Owww, owww, back off!" Sarah said. "Now go again!"

They went through that procedure one more time, and on Jeremy's third thrust, he managed to get past her resistance and penetrate the head of his cock inside.

"Owwww! God, you're stretching me! No! Don't pull out! Go slow!" Sarah clutched Joni's hands, squeezing hard. "God, that hurts!"

"It's what you wanted. You can do it," Joni said. "Jeremy, give it to her. She wants it to hurt."

Jeremy kept pushing deeper and deeper. Her asshole gripped his cock tighter than he expected. And she was hot inside. It felt good, and he plunged deeper.

"Oh, that's right! I was right; it hurts deliciously," Sarah said. "Ohh, it's crawling into me!"

"You're insane," Joni said. She kissed Sarah on the lips.

Jeremy was almost home now. He thrust forward a little harder at the end.

"Ahhhhhh!" Sarah screamed when she felt him fully in with his balls banging against her upturned pussy. "Stop! Don't pull out yet! Oh my God, Joni, I did it! He's all the way up my ass! Oh, it hurts so good! Ok, start to pull out."

Jeremy backed off as slowly as he went forward.

"Ohh, that feels good going out!"

When Jeremy felt the grip of her ass right behind his cock head again, he reversed course and plunged in again. Sarah moaned.

"Ohh! Fill me! Fill me!"

Jeremy went all the way in, then back out again, then moved faster.

"That's right! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Sarah thrust back at him as he moved forward. Jeremy made his strokes shorter, and they got into a rhythm. "Oh, that feels good now! Oh, Joni, this is the best ass-fucking ever!"

Jeremy thrust all the way in once more, bringing a cry of sudden pain from Sarah, then established a new rhythm, slapping his body against her ass cheeks, pulling about a third of his great length out, then slamming in again. Sarah got up on her elbows, but she stopped her backwards thrusts and just knelt and took it. Jeremy's balls were slapping against her cunt, and for the second time that afternoon, Sarah' breasts were swinging

.

Jeremy noticed how her asshole didn't grip him quite so tightly as it loosened up. Still, it was tighter than a woman's pussy, and felt good.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" Jeremy grunted, feeling his orgasm building inside. His balls tightened.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in my ass!" Sarah cried.

With a final thrust, Jeremy buried himself all the way in and emptied his balls 12 inches up Sarah's ass.

"Ohhhh!" Sarah cried, dropping down.

Jeremy slid himself out, noticing how Sarah's asshole did not close all the way, but remained open as if waiting for him to go back in.

Sarah turned on her side and put a hand between her butt cheeks.

"Oh, that was fabulous. My ass is going to be sore for a month!"

"Serves you right," Joni said. "Don't expect me to kiss it and make it better."

"You ought to try this, Joni. It hurts a lot, but, God, it's fun!"

"No thanks," Joni said.

"I think I'm all in for the day anyway," Jeremy said. "But that was fun. Thanks for letting me know what that feels like. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"I love how you hurt me," Sarah cooed.

Jeremy picked up a hand towel Sarah had brought down with the Vaseline and cleaned himself off before tossing it to Sarah. Joni did the honors of cleaning up her friend.

"Well, thanks for coming over," Jeremy said. "You women are hot. I'll count this as my first three-way, if not my first outright orgy."

"Your second starts in an hour," Sarah said.

"No, I think I'm done. I'm going to go clean up."

"Thanks, Jeremy. You made two 30-something women very happy," Joni smiled.

Jeremy walked upstairs nude and went right to the shower, paying a lot of attention to his dick. As much fun as it was learning how to take a woman in the ass, he was still a little disgusted thinking of where his dick had been. When he finished, he jumped on his bed, grabbing his phone on the way down. He had a text message and a photo from Beth.

She was wearing her bridesmaid's dress and looked absolutely stunning.

"Miss you. It's a fun wedding, but I'd rather be with you. What have you been doing today? See you tomorrow?"

Jeremy's heart sank. He had been feeling a little proud of himself. He had surprised himself with the confidence he showed in demanding Sarah and Joni strip and have sex his way. That was really unlike him. He lost all his inhibitions and took part in a sex party with two beautiful women that was probably unlike anything any of his friends had ever done. That all made him feel very good about himself, and he had a great time having great sex, in ways he had never even imagined having.

But seeing that picture of the gorgeous Beth and her tender message made him realize he had just cheated on her. It didn't feel like that at the time, but if she knew about this, she would certainly look on it as cheating, and she'd be right.

Jeremy started to cry. It was Beth who had given him the confidence in himself, making this wild day possible. He wanted nothing more than to be with her that day; instead, he betrayed her.

When he composed himself a bit, he texted back.

"You're beautiful in that dress – and beautiful out of it! I miss you too and can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you."

There. He said it for the first time in a text message, though regretted he didn't wait until they were face-to face.

He drifted off to sleep for a short time. When he got up, he got dressed in his room rather than go back downstairs to retrieve what he had been wearing. He didn't want to see Sarah and Joni again. He wanted to sneak down and find out where they were. He still had a good portion of the day to kill, but didn't know if he should leave them in the house alone.

From the top of the stairs, he thought he heard something coming from outside. Looking down from Wendy's room, he saw Sarah and Joni, outside on the deck in the rain. Sarah was dancing naked and squealing on the patio table, her red hair soaked with rainwater. Joni, equally naked, stood on the side looking up at her.

Jeremy's phone beeped. Message from Matt.

"What's up J?"

"Nothing much," Jeremy started to type. Looking down again he saw Sarah standing on the table with her legs spread and Joni kneeling on a chair facing her and eating her.

"Couple of leftover naked women playing on the deck in the rain if you're interested. I'm going to split."

"No shit?" Matt shot back as Jeremy was headed downstairs to get his car keys from his other pants.

"Sarah and Joni. Mom's gone. So am I."

"We're coming over," Matt responded.

"I don't care," Jeremy wrote from his car.

Jeremy didn't know where he was going. He just knew he had to get away from there, and he didn't want to know what might happen if his friends came over and found Sarah and Joni.

Jeremy ended up at his father's grave. Feeling depressed over his betrayal of Beth, he stood at the grave in the rain and choked back tears. He wasn't going to let his dad see him cry. Certainly none of this would have happened had dad not been killed in that industrial accident, but then mom wouldn't have had the money to live the way they did. How would his life have been different? Would he have grown up more confident under a father's guidance?

How much was he like his father? He heard enough comments over the years his mom made in conversations with friends and relatives to suspect his dad cheated on her, and was sometimes rough with her. Was he taking after his father by cheating on Beth? All he knew for sure was he inherited his particular "gift" from his father, and it had been the cause of this thing with his mom – and what led Beth to approach him.

He felt a growing anger at his mom. It wasn't right luring him to take his dad's place in her bedroom. If wasn't right for her to fuck Matt, or to set up a sex party between her friends and his. He had fooled himself into thinking what he and his mom shared together was somehow tender. It was really lurid and obscene. When he thought of tenderness, he thought of Beth.

Jeremy walked away from his dad's grave without any answers. He brought some beer with him from the house and drank it in the car at the cemetery. He and Beth texted back and forth. All he told her all he did that day was "miss you." She sent pictures of herself having a good time at the wedding dance. He wandered at the mall, grabbed a bite to eat and stared at his phone hoping to hear from her again.

In one of her last messages of the night, she texted.

"I caught the bouquet!" with a picture of herself holding it by her pretty face.

"What a great omen. Still miss you. Can't wait till you're back."

Jeremy went home late, hoping his mom would be in bed. Instead, she wasn't even home. He found the house straightened up. His clothes, left in the family room, were in his room folded on his bed. A note was on the dining room counter.

"Kate: Thanks! Come see us at Joni's and we'll tell you about it. Sarah."

Jeremy went to bed.

Although he got up at 11 in the morning, Jeremy found his mom at the counter, wearing her bathrobe. He knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath. It was her first step at another seduction, he thought. Jeremy resolved that this affair with his mother and her friends was over.

"Well, I'm glad to see you got plenty of rest. I think you probably needed it," Kate chirped as cheerfully as she could. In her mind, she was sure Jeremy would be walking on air, happy and appreciative of the gift of her friends, making up for her keeping Jeremy away from them before. She was ready to use his good mood to her advantage.

Jeremy grunted on his way to the refrigerator, scratching his balls through the thin boxer shorts he came downstairs wearing.

"Sarah and Joni didn't tell me everything. They just said you were fantastic and they both had these beautiful glows on their faces. They said Matt and Corey showed up just as they were leaving, but they were too sore from you. I'm sorry I missed this party."

"No you're not," Jeremy said, his head inside the refrigerator. He picked out a beer for breakfast. He stood up and looked at her. "You missed this 'party' on purpose. You invited them over so I could have sex with them, and took off so you weren't in the way, and Pam gave you the excuse you needed by being too timid to join in the orgy herself. Does that pretty much sum it up?"

In her mind, Kate dismissed Jeremy's slightly angry tone. Closer to the front of her mind was his choice for breakfast. It was his dad's choice when he got up in a dark mood. She knew what settled such a mood.

"Ok, you're right, Kate smiled, walking up to him. But my friends complained about me pulling you away and you complained about me pulling you away. I thought I would make it up to all of you."

Jeremy took a big gulp of the beer. He thought she probably meant well, but was missing the big picture of how this was all so out of control, and not what he really needed – or wanted – in his life.

"I know I complained, mom – but that's not the point." He felt conflicted, part of him boiling up in anger, part of him wanting to flee, part of him wanting to. . . but he wasn't his father, as much as his mom wanted him to be.

1...456789