Jeremy's Mom's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

Kate slowly walked up to him and locked her hands behind his neck, looking up into his eyes. "You don't have to make a point, Jeremy. Did you have fun yesterday? From what I heard, you really took control and had a pretty hot time."

Kate slipped an arm around Jeremy's waist and walked with him from the refrigerator toward the dining room. "I did make a point to get lost, but I only meant that having that hot of a time is something that sounds fun to me too."

She turned to face Jeremy, pulled him closer with her right arm while her left hand traced down to his cock, a single finger running down its flaccid length over the shorts. It started to respond.

"Since I heard about it, I've been kind of anxious to feel what they felt," Kate said.

Jeremy sighed deeply, then stepped away and took a big slug of his beer. "What's wrong?" Kate asked.

"Do you really want to feel what they felt? Do you want to feel what Sarah felt?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, they didn't tell me everything, but they sure talked about how hot and intense it was. They were really surprised at how you took charge."

Jeremy walked away to the hall bathroom and returned with something in his hand, but Kate couldn't tell what it was. Jeremy reached around her and placed it on the counter, then grabbed the front of Kate's robe and jerked it open, revealing her breasts. He untied the rope at the waist, then pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Kate stood in front of her son totally naked. She smiled slightly, giving Jeremy as sexy look.

"Do you want me to take charge like I did with them? Would that turn you on?" Jeremy asked. He reached up and grabbed Kate's nipples, squeezing them hard.

'Owww!" Kate responded. "Did Sarah teach you to get kinky or something?"

Jeremy pulled Kate a step forward and, pressing on her upper back, quickly had her bent over the dining room table.

"This has to stop, mom, and it's going to stop right now." He slapped her ass cheeks hard.

"Owwwwww! Jeremy!! What are you doing? She tried to stand up but a left hand on her back kept her down while he gave her a second firm spank.

"It all seemed so playful, giving my friends handjobs, and making me take one too while they held me down. Wasn't that bad enough? But what all did it lead to?" Jeremy's voice rose. He gave Kate two more spanks and she realized he was serious, and angry.

"You start seducing me, trying to get that BIG piece of dad back," Jeremy went on, slapping her ass again. "Then you fuck Matt. Yes, I heard about that!"

Jeremy started to spank her in earnest. Kate was shocked – not just that Jeremy would throw her over the table and spank her, but at how he had suddenly become a living image of his father, who bent her over the table or a chair back more than once. She recalled the first time, after he caught her giving a blowjob to one of his friends.

"Before you know it, you're setting up sex parties between my friends and yours, then set me up with your friends! What's next, mom? Joni seems to like girls as much as she likes guys. Are you waiting for my sister to get home from college so you can fix her up with Joni?"

Kate did not resist the spanking, responding as she used to with her late husband. She reached ahead of her and grabbed the edge of the table and braced herself. The table shook as Jeremy continued to hold her in place with his left hand and spank her ass hard with his right.

Jeremy's hand was getting sore. He reached over to the counter where some kitchen utensils were stored in a decorative vase, taking the wooden spoon.

"Ahhhh!" Kate cried out when she felt its sting. Jeremy alternated on each of her ass cheeks. "Jeremy! Please! I'm sorry! You're right! I've been horrible!"

"What's the matter, mom? You wanted me to be like dad, didn't you? Isn't this what you did to me whan I was naughty? Isn't this what dad did when you were bad?" Jeremy said. He didn't know why he blurted that out. It was just a hunch.

How did he know Jack used to spank her, Kate wondered.

After about a half dozen swats with the spoon on each cheek, the thin handle broke off and Kate was spared.

"Do you still want to feel what Sarah felt?" Jeremy asked, reaching back to the counter for something else. Kate realized what Jeremy had brought back from the bathroom when she felt a cold jell being spread between her ass cheeks. Jeremy kicked Kate's bare feet apart wider and rubbed the Vaseline on her asshole.

"Jeremy?? What are you going to do?"

"Sarah asked for this. In a way, you asked for it, too," Jeremy said, dropping his shorts.

Jeremy started to bring himself up with some strokes on his dick. Kate felt a wave of fear move through her whole being – not at the thought of the pain of what Jeremy planned to do, but the kind of fear one feels when seeing a ghost. This was exactly what happened with Jack, starting that first time when she blew his friend. Jack bent her over a table, spanked her ass hard, then gave her her first-ever ass fucking with that huge cock. Only he in his anger did not give her the benefit of any lubrication. When she was bad - and she acted like a slut a lot in those days before the kids were born - he would spank her, and end it with this indignity if he was angry enough.

How did Jeremy know this? And why was she submitting the way she would have with Jack? She knew she could have resisted this enough to prevent it. But she also knew Jeremy was right. In her own way, she asked for this, just as she asked for it by blowing Jack's friend so many years ago.

Jeremy positioned his cock between her ass cheeks and started to push. He was kind enough to go slow – not as slow as he did with Sarah, at her instructions, but far from the rapid, extremely painful push Kate felt at the thrust of his father.

Unprompted, Kate obediently reached back and spread her ass cheeks.

Jeremy penetrated past Kate's initial resistance, while she gritted her teeth and suppressed a cry of pain. She had not felt herself stretched like this since Jack died.

"Mmmmmmm!" Kate moaned with her lips tightly closed, trying her best to keep from screaming in pain. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and she didn't know if it was from the pain, from her still-unsettled grief over the loss of Jack, or from Jeremy's justified words against her.

When Jeremy settled into a deep-thrusting rhythm, it started to feel good to Kate, who had braced herself with hands on the opposite edge of the table again.

Jeremy, meanwhile, didn't like the smell of this in more ways than one. He had let his anger at his mom overcome him. Something seemed to take possession of him, leading him to this awful scene. When he woke up that morning, he thought of nothing else but seeing Beth that day, trying hard not to think about the cheating on her he had been guilty of the day before. As he thrust in and out of Kate's upturned ass, he realized he was as complicit in this as she was.

Kate was getting close to orgasm. She always found submitting to Jack arousing and sometimes came when he punished her like this.

But Jeremy started to grow soft and pulled out, leaving her relieved of the stretching pain, but deprived of satisfaction.

"It's over, mom. I'm sorry I did that. I'm sorry about all of this, that any of it ever happened," Jeremy said, choking back tears himself. "But I can't go through with this. I don't need the sex with your friends, and especially not with you. I have a girlfriend now, the best looking girl in town, that even Matt doesn't have a shot at. She's the one I want. I deserve my own life. I don't want to be dad anymore."

Jeremy pulled up his shorts and walked away, heading straight for a quick shower.

Kate stood up and rubbed her sore ass. She took a cloth napkin from the table, wiped her tears, blew her nose, and wiped her tender ass. She felt terribly, terribly sad. When Jack punished her like this, she knew it would all be OK the next day. He always let it go. He spanked her when she was unfaithful, or trying to be unfaithful, but never beat her. He always turned from anger at her back to a loving but firm husband. But Kate knew this affair with Jeremy was over, as it should be. She missed Jack so much, but it wasn't fair for her to expect Jeremy to bring back part of him.

Kate walked nude to the living room, and to the corner where she had a shrine set up in memory of Jack, with pictures on each wall, and the flag that draped his coffin folded and in a case on a small round table.

Jeremy showered as quickly as he could, dressed and came down the stairs. His mom was still standing in the corner when he headed out the door.

He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator on his way out. He got in his car and tried to twist off the cap as he drove away, being reminded once more that this Totally Naked beer did not come with twist-off caps. One had to find the right tool to open it and see the white foam spout from the opening. But he had one on his keychain, for emergencies.

Jeremy pulled over, took the keys out of the car and opened his beer, taking a big gulp before restarting his engine and heading on down the road.

He took another drink and thought of how his disapproval of his mother had boiled over to anger, and how he had treated her shamelessly. He looked down at the beer, held in his left hand that also so held the steering wheel.

Jeremy heard enough of the hints and stories from his mom and sister over the years to know that his dad liked his beer too, and sometimes his fondness of beer affected his temper. Perhaps that huge cock that drew Jeremy so much attention was not the only thing he inherited from his father. Maybe he just picked up where his father left off.

Jeremy felt suddenly frightened. He had punished his own mother for having started all of this. He sensed how his father used to treat his mother, and felt from that instinct that it was OK for him to treat her that way, too. How long before he started thinking he needed to punish Beth?

Filled with horror at the thought, Jeremy slowed and pulled over again, weeping. This time there was no need to shut off his engine. He looked at the bottle of "Totally Naked" and decided he didn't need it. He didn't need the deck at his mom's house. He didn't need to fill in for his father and have sex with his mother; he didn't need to have sex with his mom's friends to satisfy their cravings, or his. He didn't need the beer that seemed to fuel his anger.

He needed Beth. And he needed to be a good man for her, better than his father was, and better than he had been lately.

Jeremy rolled down the window and hurled the bottle out, across the road into the opposite ditch. He drove on, leaving it behind. He headed for Beth, and couldn't get there, or to a new life in college with her, soon enough.

Back at Jeremy's mom's house, Kate stood with tears streaming down her cheeks. Jack used to make her stand in the corner after he punished her.

Now she stood there again, her ass bright red and blazing, her rectum sore and swollen. She wanted Jack back so badly, and almost had him. But he was gone forever, and it wasn't fair for her to expect their son to take his place. She deserved to feel this misery for having invited Jeremy to fill that void in her life. Kate could no longer stand, sinking to her knees and weeping bitterly when she recalled how she used to goad Jack into punishing her for her wanton behavior with other men. Lately, she pushed the envelope until her behavior goaded Jeremy into being both the other man, and his own father.

Jeremy was gone now, too – not from her life, but on to his own life. He deserved it, just as she deserved her shame.

It was time for Jeremy to move on.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers
1...456789