Jeremy's Mom's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

When Kate's fingers became thoroughly familiar with every part of her son's cock, she went back to stroking up and down, with both hands, and as he got close, with one hand. Kate's other hand went to his balls, knowing from experience that a little pressure on the balls makes a man's orgasm more intense.

"Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" Jeremy shouted.

"Ok, man, don't knock a hole in the fuckin' ceiling now," Josh quipped to laughter from everyone.

It wasn't to save the ceiling, but to save everyone from getting sprayed, that at the moment of truth Kate released his balls and held the palm of her hand about an inch over the head of his cock.

Jeremy shot stream after stream into his mother's palm, and she felt the pressure of each shot in the middle of her hand. She wished at that moment that she and Jeremy had been alone in the room, instead of sharing this moment in front of his friends, who were no doubt only thinking of their own releases.

The essence of her son's manhood, hot and sticky and full of the vigor of youth, dripped from her fingers. She wanted to lick it off and consume it, as if to gain back some part of what she lost so long ago. She dared not take that step in this group, though.

So she reached for the washcloth and started to wipe her hand first.

"My, wasn't that intense? See, Jeremy, you should trust your mother instead of fighting her," she said.

"It did feel good," Jeremy said meekly.

Cory laughed. "Ya think?? What was your first clue? Oh, it was the foam shooting out of the fireman's hose."

The joke seemed somehow indelicate at the moment and the group just smiled or chuckled slightly while Kate finished cleaning up.

She covered by moving on. "So where were we Cory, before Jeremy decided he should get a turn?"

"Right here," Cory said, sprawling out flat on his back and pointing to his cock.

Kate had plenty of lotion left for the uncircumcised one.

What she did to Jeremy was going to be hard to top, and Kate went at Cory somewhat distracted by the fact that the last young man she'd done was her own son.

She tried to compliment him as she worked the lotion into his member and stroked up and down.

"You know, Cory, this is the first time I've handled one that wasn't cut. I'm kind of fascinated by yours," Kate said.

Cory was fully erect, with the head of his cock sticking out, but not fully. She took his foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it back all the way to fully reveal the head.

"It's like even after you're naked, there's another way to undress you a little more," she smiled.

Cory blushed, obviously not amused. Kate could tell he just wanted to get off and was not interested in a female's musings about the characteristics of his member.

He wasn't big enough to use two hands, but Kate tried her best to duplicate the twisting motion with one, then worked him up and down in a stroking motion quickly.

"Where's your washcloth?" Kate asked.

Cory's eyes widened, bewildered that she would think of that at a time like this.

Josh jumped up and grabbed it from the chair Cory had been sitting in and tossed it to Kate.

When Cory went, she caught it in the cloth, and he retired, spent, to his chair.

That left the heartthrob Josh.

"Your turn, Josh!"

"Finally," he said.

He slid down out of his recliner onto the floor, and leaned back against it, his legs straight out in front of him. Josh had been the quiet one all evening, and he could hardly be expected to keep it up so long until Kate got to him.

Kate took his penis in her hand and started to gently fondle it.

"Now, Josh, how many girls that you graduated with would have loved to got their hands on this?" Kate asked.

"Uh. . . You expect me to know that?" he said.

"Of course. There's an easy answer, and absolutely correct. You don't know what it is?"

"Uh, no. . ." he said as his cock began to grow.

"Guess."

"Four?"

They guys laughed.

"No, that's how long it is," Cory said.

They guys laughed harder.

"Now, I know better than that," Kate said. "It looks pretty good to me!"

"Ten?"

"That's how long Jeremy's cock is," Cory said.

"Shut up!" Jeremy shouted back.

"How about 20?" Josh said.

"That's how big that cock was that you sucked last weekend," Matt said.

"Enough!" Kate snapped. "That's all pretty high school, and you guys are a couple of years into college. Show some maturity."

"She said as she jerked off a guy young enough to be her son after she jerked off he son," Matt interjected.

""Fuck you, Matt!" Jeremy boldly said.

"Well, I'm sorry that I asked the question," Kate said. "But how many girls that you graduated with would have loved to got their hands on this? The correct answer is 'all of them.'"

"Oh, right," Matt said. "Except for the ones who wanted to get their hands on mine."

"And mine," Cory added.

"And none of them knew what they were missing," Jeremy quipped, feeding off the compliments on his manhood.

"Ok, you got us there," Matt said, as they all laughed.

"Seriously, Josh, you were the 'heartthrob' of the school," Kate said.

"Well, never mind about that, just concentrate on something else that's throbbing," Josh retorted.

The room erupted in laughter at what was the best line of the night.

"All right, then," Kate said, quickening her pace with a vengeance.

It didn't take long for Josh to squirt. Kate pointed his cock up at his chest, and he wiped if all off with his cloth.

Kate was done. So was the movie, as if anyone cared.

"Well, do you want to rewind and see what you missed?" Kate asked.

"Uh, no we're good," Josh said, continuing to wipe himself off.

"Hey, thanks, Mrs. C. We didn't see that one coming," Matt said.

After a pause, someone started to snicker, then everyone laughed.

"What's that they say, 'no pun intended?'" Jeremy cut in.

"Oh, I get it," Matt said.

"Well, I didn't expect to see four guys with hard-on's in my family room." Kate said.

"But I'm glad you enjoyed your movie. I'll leave you guys to roll over and fall asleep, or whatever 20-year-olds do after a movie and a jerk," Kate continued. "Goodnight."

Kate slipped around the corner to the stairs. The family room was in the lower level of the split-level home, with a laundry room, utility room, and a game room. A short flight of carpeted stairs led to the rooms. Kate stomped up the stairs and along the hallway to her right, emphasizing each step.

Then she quietly retraced her steps, going getting on her hands and knees and crawling down the hall, then slipping down the stairs one step at a time on her butt until she was halfway down and close enough to hear. She risked getting caught, but had to hear what the boys were saying after a sexual encounter between them, particularly with Jeremy in the middle of it.

"Man, I can't believe your mom gave us all hand jobs," Josh said. "That's fuckin' wild, man."

"You can't believe it? How do you think I feel," Jeremy said. "It's like, 'Hey Mom, can you come downstairs and jerk us all off, we're going to watch some porn.' That's too fuckin' weird for me."

"Hey, it was her idea," Matt said, as if pronouncing a definitive ruling on what just happened. "We didn't ask her to do that. She just got hot seeing us sitting here and wanted to."

"Yeah, like you tried to fight her off, Matt," Jeremy said. "You were sitting there with your legs wide open like you were saying 'come and get it.'"

"So fuckin' what, man? I didn't care if she looked. I figured she liked what she saw, or she wouldn't have even come in the room. But don't act like you're real bummed out over this, Jeremy. You were pulling the old 'Oh no! stop!' routine, but then you got into it and had as much fun as the rest of us, if not more," Matt said, throwing a mocking falsetto voice in to imitate Jeremy.

"That was pretty weird, her being your mom," Josh said. "But I sure didn't mind any of it. Your mom's hot."

"She is not!" Jeremy protested.

"What the fuck you talkin' about, of course she's hot," Matt said. "You may not think of her like that, but you can tell, she's got a great body. She's stacked, she's fit, she's cuter than hell. I know you wouldn't do her because she's your mom, but I'd do her."

"You can't do my mom!" Jeremy protested.

"I'm not talkin' about doin' your mom; I'm just saying, she's hot," Matt said.

Kate listened intently to the banter. She was still wet from the sexual encounter, which brought them off, but not her. Thinking about what had just happened, she was rubbing herself between her legs through her jeans. The talk of how hot she was pleased her, and made her even more wet. A hopeful feeling was in the back of her mind. What was that all about?

"Mom's not hot, but she's got some hot friends," Jeremy said.

"Oh really, who?" Cory asked. "It ain't my mom. She weighs more than I do, by a long shot.

"There's this one who's kind of short, with long blond hair. She must keep it bleached, because she's really, really blond. Great set of tits, and she always shows a lot of cleavage whenever I see her. She's got a fantastic ass, too!" Jeremy said.

That would be Pam, a loan officer at the bank, Kate thought, wanting to hear more.

"Then there's this one redhead. She has the reddest hair I've ever seen. It's - - -" he looked for something to compare it to and must have found something. "I'm not kidding, her hair is like that color," Jeremy said.

"She's got these piercing green eyes, huge chest. Man, I'd do her in a second. I don't care how old she is," Jeremy said.

Kate had to keep from laughing out loud. "He has no idea," Kate said to herself, smiling, while keeping quiet. "Sarah would positively eat him alive!"

"Then there's this really tall chick. She's really pretty and kind of shy, no real big tits or anything, but she had the best legs you've ever seen. They just go on forever. Man, I'd love to have them wrapped around me," Jeremy continued.

That would be Joni, Kate thought. "And she's not as shy as you think."

"Yeah, yeah, they sounds great," Matt said, "But your mom's still hot. She's what? She can't be 40 yet. Maybe 33, 34."

"33!!!??? Man, I'm 20. You think she had me when she was 13? Do the math, man," Jeremy shot back.

"Oh, yeah, I guess that's right. But she's got it together, man," Matt said.

Kate was thrilled to hear him talking about her like that. Matt was a hunk, and the memory of playing with his cock just a little while ago made her juices flow even more.

"I tell you what, though, tonight kind of changes things. I mean, we swim buck naked all the time, and run in and out of the house, and it's like she wasn't there, because we'd been doing it for so long. But it turns out it makes her hot. She likes seeing our dicks bounce around out there. But if that's the way it's going to be, then why doesn't she get naked too?" Matt said.

"Yeah right," Jeremy said, then added in a voice imitating his 12-year-old voice from so long ago, "'Mom, the guys want you to go skinning dipping while they watch!'"

"I'm fuckin' serious man," Matt said. "She obviously thinks we're hot and wants to play with our cocks. Well, we think she's hot. We should at least get a look, and I'm going to, man."

"You're going to what?" Jeremy asked.

"Get her to strip naked."

"What???" Jeremy said. "You're going to try to get my mom to strip for you?"

"Not for me, for us, and I'm going to, too. We've been running around without clothes in front of her for years. After tonight, I think she should show us what she's got, too. I'm gonna make her take off her clothes for us."

The direction of the conversation both frightened and thrilled Kate, and she didn't know which feeling was stronger.

"How are you gonna do that?" Cory asked.

"It ain't fuckin' hard to get a chick to take her clothes off for you," Matt said.

"It ain't hard for you!" Josh retorted.

"It wouldn't be hard for you, either, if you had some balls. If chicks dig you, they'll get naked for you, and Mrs. C was right, chicks dig you, Josh. You just don't know how to take advantage of that. If Mrs. C digs us, she'll get naked for us," Matt said.

"Oh, man, I can't believe this. Stop talking this shit," Jeremy said, with an obvious strain in his voice.

"Ok, but I'm still going to do it, man. You don't have to watch, and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, but your mom's getting naked for us. Count on it."

Kate had heard enough, and was afraid Jeremy would walk out on the conversation and catch her, so she quietly backed her butt up the stairs one step at a time.

When she reached the top, she crawled along the hall for a ways before standing up on wobbly knees and heading for the bedroom.

What she heard, like what happened earlier, both thrilled and frightened her.

Kate shut and locked the bedroom door behind her and stood leaning against it. She trembled, beads of sweat forming on her forehead, and drops of moisture seeping out of her down below.

Kate almost cried admitting to herself her reaction when she heard Matt's bold boast that he would make her strip for them all. It made her feel incredibly sexy that they would want her to do that, and were agreeing that she was "hot."

She wanted so badly to play that role -- lost for so long - of the hot, sensual woman arousing attractive, fit young men.

She pictured herself undressing in front of them, making their cocks hard, and knowing now in intimate detail what each of those cocks looked and felt like -- even that magnificent member of her son, Jeremy.

But it was all so wrong, so terribly wrong. She never should have gone into that room and engaged her son's friends in a seductive sexual game of her own invention. Terrible scandal would come if anyone ever found out, especially that she included her own son in it!

But he was so much like Jack! People would never understand that for her it was about Jack, not Jeremy. Or was she just fooling herself?

She felt so proud, so sexy, in how she manipulated each of them into letting her have her fun. The naughtiness of it all; how it made her feel like a young and sexy woman again; and those handsome, virile young men, combined to create an erotic power she found irresistible.

She should have resisted, though, she thought. What damage did she do to her son, his relationship with her, and his relationship with his friends, through her selfishness?

Would she be able to resist what was next? Matt vowed to strip her naked, and he was a young man who always got his way with others. That she wanted him to make her strip naked, and could not wait for it to happen, did not bode well for her chances of resisting and making the responsible, adult decision.

What would they think of her body if they saw it all? What would Jeremy think of it? What would he think of the fact that his mother was stripping naked for his friends? Would it make Jeremy's enormous cock hard, or make him hate her for it?"

Kate finally stepped away from the door, with her knees still wobbly. A full-length mirror hung just to her left. She turned and faced it, thinking of what they saw in her that made them think her "hot," and thinking of what they would see if she really went through with Matt's demand when it came.

She had taken care of herself over the years, and men hit on her a lot, though none so young as these. She tried to make herself attractive for men, even if she were still too hung up on Jack and raising her son to get very involved with them.

"Jack," Kate whispered out loud, remembering those deep, penetrating eyes, and his commanding attitude. How many times did he tell her to undress, and she so quickly and willingly did it?

Jeremy had his father's looks, and his enormous manhood, but Matt had Jack's I'll-take-what-I-want attitude.

"Get naked for them," Kate whispered aloud.

She pulled her t-shirt up over her head and tossed it aside.

Her nipples stuck out prominently from her bra, and she made a mental note to wear one of her more sheer varieties on a day she thought Matt might make his move.

She pulled the socks off her feet, then took a deep breath and unsnapped her tight jeans. She liked the fact that they were hard to get out of, so she seemed more like a woman slowly stripping than a slut pulling down her pants. She would have to choose her pants accordingly.

When she stepped out of them, she considered her simple pink panties, which had enough lace and were cut high enough to give a suggestion of sexiness. A thong would certainly be sexier, but would it be too much, too obvious?

In an honest assessment of herself, Kate thought the boys would be anxious for her to go on, not hoping this older woman would put her clothes on and go away. She was appealing.

Kate unsnapped her bra and let it drop. She lifted her breasts and considered them, still proud of the size and firmness, but realizing that any girl the age of these boys could present a firmer set, and many of them a whole lot bigger.

Kate pulled down her panties and stepped out of them.

She ran her hands through her full brown bush and felt the dampness on the hairs between her legs. She tried to brush back the hairs with her hands to make her lips more visible. Standing with legs apart, she parted her lips to show the pink inside, holding herself open for their view.

The thought of being so lewd in front of them sent a tiny stream running down her inner thigh. She stopped it with her finger and held it out for one of them to taste, then licked it clean herself as her imagination and her juices ran wild.

She thought of Jeremy looking at her there. She thought of his cock reacting to what he saw.

Kate backed up and fell upon the bed, her knees up, her legs wide and both hands going to work. Her mind raced between one image and another as she brought herself off time after time: Matt's cock, Jeremy's cock, Cory's cock, Josh's cock, stripping for them, spreading her sex and inviting their gaze. . .

Each time Jeremy's cock entered her mind she felt a tinge of guilt, made stronger by the fantasy that would not leave her mind. She imagined it plunging into her and stifled her cries as she came.

It was, as Kate expected, an awkward situation the next morning, with Kate and Jeremy the only ones in the house. Jeremy slept to nearly noon, as was usual for him when he didn't have to work. Kate gave him space when she heard him get up and fix himself a simple mid-day breakfast of cereal and toast. She came into the kitchen when she figured he was about done and found him sitting at the divider counter on one of the tall stools sipping his coffee and looking almost hung over.

"Good morning -- or is it afternoon by now?" Kate said, trying to be cheerful. She figured he would feel even more awkward about this than she.

"Hi," Jeremy grunted. "You sound like you had a good night."

Kate smiled, proud of him that he had the guts to make the first reference to what took place.

"Well, it certainly was an 'interesting' night," Kate said. "I suppose now would be the time to ask that old clichéd question, 'Was it good for you, too?'"

The reference was lost on him, the expression being from an earlier generation.

After a pause, he answered, "It was interesting."

Kate smiled again.

"I'm sorry, Jeremy. I really am. I never should have done that last night, especially to you. I just thought what I saw going on down there was funny, and I walked in making fun of you all, thinking you'd all be really embarrassed and throw me out. But one thing led to another and I got caught up in the fun of it all," Kate said, calmly and seriously.

"It really wasn't right that I did that to you, and I shouldn't have been messing around with your friends, either," she continued.

"Oh, I don't think they minded one bit," Jeremy said. "I think they want to come back for seconds and thirds."

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers