Jeremy's Mom's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

Kate felt that sweet thrill go up through her again, followed by the bitter pangs of guilt over having had that reaction.

"How did you feel?" Kate asked.

"It was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me, but it felt goooooood.," he said. "I had a hard time sleeping last night thinking of it and why I didn't feel more guilty about it, but still felt pretty excited."

"You didn't feel guilty because you had nothing to feel guilty about. It was me," Kate said. "You wanted to stop, but your friends held you down and I went on."

"Don't kid yourself, Mom," he answered. "If I wanted you to stop I could have got you to stop or the guys to let me go."

Kate felt both relieved and excited that he admitted his own complicity in their sinful little bout.

The source of her excitement was in what lie ahead.

"So your friends want me to do that again?"

"That and a whole lot more, I'm sure." Jeremy replied.

"And how do you feel? Do you want me to do that to you again?"

"I guess I wouldn't mind it."

The thrill intensified.

"And what about your friends? Do you want me to do that again with them?"

"I don't think what happened last night will come down again. But some shit will. You can count on that. We'll see what happens then," Jeremy concluded as he got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher before walking out.

Jeremy went off to be with his friends that afternoon and didn't come back until late. They all had part-time jobs. Kate knew it would be Wednesday before they would likely be together again, and it might or might not be in her home.

Kate hardly saw Jeremy in the early part of the week. As a 20-year-old with his own car, he came and went as he pleased. On Wednesday afternoon when she came home from the supermarket, she found the four of them playing 2-on-2 basketball in the driveway, shirtless and wearing baggy gym shorts.

They parted as her van pulled in and the garage door opened. When she got out, Kate called out, "Jeremy, would you help me bring in the groceries?"

All four joined in and the market items were in the house in one trip.

"Thanks, you guys," Kate said as she put away first the items that needed to get into the refrigerator or freezer.

"And boys," she had been calling them that since they were small, which they no longer were. "I'm sorry about what happened last weekend. That was really out of line of me to come in while you were watching your movie and -- well, I really got out of hand after that."

"Hey, we had a great time, too, Mrs. C," Matt said. He approached her as she put some ice cream in the upper freezer, shut the door for her and left his hand rest on the corner of the freezer door. He was leaning into her a bit, using his dominant 6'3" frame in a bit of an intimidating fashion, but with a pleasant smile on his face and an easygoing demeanor. His right arm with his hand resting on top of the freezer door was bent, the bicep flexed. Kate thought he was intentionally flexing his pectoral muscles too.

This is how dominant males flirt, Kate thought; he knows he's a hunk and is showing me that he's a hunk, she thought.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. I had fun, too, but I shouldn't have done it. And please don't tell anybody about it."

"Well, I don't think we want it to get out either. But, you know, it really wasn't fair for you to do that," he continued, looking down into her eyes. "We didn't ask you to come in, and you knew we were naked just because we had been swimming before. You know we've been running around your house without clothes on since we were little, but you never made a move before.

"We're not mad or anything that you got turned on and wanted to fool around a bit; hey, it was fun. But if that's the way it's going to be, you should have gotten naked too," he continued.

Kate blushed and looked down, breaking his eye contact. He had wasted no time in making his move, she thought. She felt that conflicting fear and erotic thrill in the pit of her stomach knowing that it was beginning.

"That would have made it a bit weirder," Kate said.

"But it would have made it fair, and a lot more fun," Matt said. "But if you're going to get turned on seeing us hang around naked, we should see you naked, too. Now you've seen us lots of times but we haven't seen you."

"What are you getting at, Matt?"

"Well, maybe if you want to make up for coming on to us and make things fair, maybe you should get naked for us."

Kate glanced down again and nervously went back to the groceries, grabbing a couple of more items for the refrigerator.

Matt backed off, stepping back by the counter, not overplaying his hand.

"Matt, I'm not going to do a strip tease for you," Kate said, though she knew she was only resisting for the sake of appearances.

"Well, you didn't seem to mind seeing our cocks sticking out. You said you're sorry about it, but maybe if we could see you like you saw us, we could just call it even and forget it happened," Matt said, then added, still with a friendly tone but with an ominous message, "And if we forget it ever happened, we're not going to tell anybody."

Kate stopped in mid-tracks between the dining room, where the grocery bags were spread across the table, and the kitchen.

"So you want me to strip naked for you, right here, right now?"

"Hey, that would be cool, wouldn't it guys,:" Matt said turning to them.

Yeah, it sure would," Josh said.

"We were just saying after you went to bed Saturday how hot you are," Cory said.

"Yeah, you must have thought we were hot, and you came in to get a look and fool around. Well, we think you're hot, too," Matt said.

Kate turned and walked into the dining room, divided from the kitchen by a counter surrounded by stools. Standing by the table, she turned to face them as they gathered around the counter.

"You're serious?" Kate said, stalling.

"You seemed pretty serious the other night," Josh retorted.

"Jeremy. . ." Kate said, looking at her son as if to plead with him to come to her rescue.

"What???" he said, as if she had accused him.

"Do you want me to do this?" Kate asked Jeremy in particular.

"I wouldn't mind it. Like Matt said, you came on to us. So they guys are coming on to you now. That's fair," Jeremy said.

If they only knew what was going on in her mind at the time, Kate thought. She wanted to get naked for them, and was relieved to have his blessing, so to speak. She was also thrilled that he was interested in seeing her naked, because she definitely wanted to get another look at Jack's cock as she remembered it.

Kate gave a deep sigh, then reached for the top button on her blouse.

"You guys promise you won't tell anyone, about this, or about the other night?"

"You got it!" "Sure!" she heard from the group.

Kate felt herself getting soaking wet down below as she worked the buttons down her blouse. She wondered at one point in the last couple of days if she would really go through with it when the moment came, but there was never any doubt. She longed for it. Sexual thrills she had not felt in nearly two decades came back to her; she was intoxicated by it.

Not daring to look at the boys, Kate slipped the blouse from her shoulders and placed it on the dining room table next to the groceries. The boys took seats on the stools around the dividing counter.

Kate slipped the sandals off her feet and edged them under the table with her toe, then unsnapped her jeans. She selected them that morning to be tight, showing off her butt, and also a little hard to get down. She started to pull them down a bit until she reached the widest part of her hips, then turned around to face away from her audience.

Kate worked the tight jeans past her hips so the boys could see that she was wearing a thong and get a good look at her ass.

She pulled on the jeans at the thighs to loosen them, inched them down further and further, then turned around as they reached her knees. Kate pulled out a kitchen chair and sat on it, facing the boys, and yanked the jeans past her feet. Standing, she laid the jeans on the table over the blouse, then took a deep breath.

Kate was scared. She was scared they wouldn't like her "hot" 38-year-old body once they saw it and compared it in their minds to the young women they'd had. She was scared that Jeremy would think her a slut and be ashamed of her.

But that sexual thrill of coming on to four handsome, fit young men with a strip tease in her own kitchen overpowered her. Kate ignored the fear and the guilt, figuring she had to take ownership of what she was doing.

"So do you like what you see so far?" Kate asked, holding up her breasts still contained in a semi-sheer bra, her dark areolas visible through the material and her erect nipples pushing out against it.

"You bet! Cool! Keep going!" came the responses, with a red-faced Jeremy silent but smiling.

"Are you sure you want me to keep going?" she teased. "I wouldn't want to embarrass you boys."

"Ok, hold on! Huddle up guys!" the jokester Cory said. They gathered in a tight group and rapidly mumbled a mock debate then she heard someone say "On three!"

They slapped their hands in unison at the count and turned to face her and Matt announced, "We decided we definitely want you to strip completely naked, and we want you to spread 'em, too."

"Well, I guess I'd better get going then," Kate said.

She reached behind to her bra snap, keeping her eyes confidently, almost defiantly on their faces. Matt was looking cocky, as if he were the one who made her do this, not knowing there was no way she would let him manipulate her into a strip show unless she really wanted to. Cory still had his smirk, growing into as full smile, his eyes transfixed on her about-to-be-revealed chest. Josh was quiet, slightly smiling, and also staring at her chest.

Jeremy was red-faced but smiling. But he wasn't looking away in embarrassment, but looking at her body. She caught his eyes checking her out from head to toe.

Kate unsnapped the bra and let it slip off her shoulders. She placed it on top of the other clothes, then turned to face the audience again. She lifted her breasts under her palms as if to present them, then sensuously ran her palms from underneath over the tops of her breast, brushing the erect and sensitive nipples on their way. She twisted her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers to wake them even further.

The boys were practically drooling.

"Almost done," Kate said, hooking her thumbs under the straps of the thong at her hips. No, there was never any doubt that she was going to do this, it thrilled her so much. She prepared to show her most private part, which she had carefully and thoroughly shaved that morning in anticipation of showing it off.

Her thong came down to her knees and she stood erect, letting it drop on its own to the floor. She stood facing them, legs together, shaved vagina with its smooth, neat vertical lips fully in view, and watched the faces of the audience that had all eyes sharply focused between her legs.

"Oh, wow! Jeremy, your mom shaves her pussy!" Cory said.

"Wow, is that ever hot!" Josh added.

Though still blushing, Jeremy couldn't take his eyes off of it. He wore a big smile, but not an embarrassed smile. Her son was lusting, she could tell.

Kate surveyed the gang, who were all wearing shorts for basketball, and was pleased to see they were all wearing hard-ons beneath those shorts. Jeremy's was most apparent, of course.

After a few seconds of standing there motionless on display, she stepped one foot out of the thong, which she then lifted up with her toe. She took it and placed in on the pile on the table.

"Ok, so you got me naked, but you want to see more?"

"C'mon, show it to us, Mrs. C.," Matt said.

Kate stepped toward them, running her hands up her thighs, meeting at her smooth mound. With her palms flat against her body, the tips of her thumbs met at her mound, and the tips of her index fingers at an angle below her moistening crack, forming a triangle frame around her sex. She pulled upwards and lifted her fleshy lips higher, spreading them slightly, while arching her back to thrust out her sex further.

"You want to see it? How about you, Jeremy? It's OK if you look. I don't mind."

She saw his huge cock twitch beneath his shorts.

Kate stepped from one to the other, displaying her most personal part to each of her son's friends, personally.

Kate stepped back and pulled out a kitchen chair and faced it toward them. She stepped up and sat on the back of the chair with her feet on the edges of the seat and her knees together. She put her hands on her knees, then slowly parted her legs, running her hands up the inside of her thighs as she did so.

She spread them wider and wider and her hands got closer and closer to the point where her legs met. When her legs were fully spread, she took her fingers and parted her lips.

"You want to see inside, don't you?" she said.

Kate ran the tips of her fingers along the edges of her inner lips, from bottom to top, until they met at the hood. She pulled it back and let her clit emerge. She massaged it a bit with her fingers, but stopped after a few seconds, not wanting to come in front of them -- at least not today.

Kate stepped off the back of the chair, slid it back just a bit, then, facing it, bent over and placed her hands on the seat. Her breasts hung straight down. She parted her legs far apart and let them look at her sex from behind as she spied on their faces, looking between her wide legs back at them.

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks and let them see her back there, then spread her pussy lips and showed her opening, widening as she became more and more excited.

"Oh, man, our own private porn show!" Cory exclaimed.

"You're really, really hot Mrs. C. That's awesome," Matt said.

"Way to go, Mom," Jeremy chimed in, getting everyone to laugh.

Kate turned around, put a hand on her hip, tilted her head to the side, and said. "OK, guys, you've had your fun and you've seen what you wanted to see. Now I want to see you get back outside and play basketball without bumping into each other with those things sticking out in your shorts!"

"Anyone bumps my junk, I'm calling a foul," Cory said.

"You could probably block a few shots with yours, Jeremy," Josh added, to more laughter from the group.

"Seriously, guys, I have groceries to put away and I think that little display makes us even," Kate said.

"C'mon," Matt said. "You helped us out when we were watching that porno. How about now?"

"No!" Kate said, and meant it. Putting on the show, and the anticipation of it, had made her incredibly horny, but she was now naked, and getting those four young men naked supposedly to give them hand jobs again could easily get out of hand into a four men -- one woman orgy, with her son involved!

"Go! Go play ball! Go take a cold shower! Jump into the pool! I'm not doing anything nasty with you after you talked me into getting naked!" she insisted.

"Ok, Ok," Josh answered, standing up. "But you guys got to play without me. I have to be to work in an hour and have to go home to change."

"Ok, let's play some one-on-one then," Matt said, still looking at Kate. "I'll take on Cory; then Jeremy can take the winner.

Matt winked at Kate as he said that, and turned to head outside.

There was something ominous in that wink. Kate felt that naughty thrill go through her once again.

"Jeremy, if you're going to be 'out' for the first game, why don't you help me put away groceries. It'll only take a minute.

"Ok, Mom," he said, but without the reluctant tone in his voice she might have expected.

Cory and Matt headed outside. Josh expressed his thanks "for everything," but the naked Kate denied him the hug he jokingly sought, although she secretly wanted to push her bare mound onto his crotch.

Kate stayed naked as she and Jeremy worked together to put away the market items. He kept stealing glances at his mother's naked form. She kept stealing glances to see if he were stealing glances at her body and to see if he maintained that hard-on that was so apparent before,

"What do I do with this?" Jeremy asked, breaking the awkward silence and showing a package of garbage bags.

"Down there," Kate pointed at a lower cupboard by the sink. "But don't break anything bending over," she added with a smile.

Jeremy stepped toward to cupboard, then did her one better.

"No, Mom, I'm afraid I might break something," he said, handing the package back to her. "Why don't you bend over and put it away and I'll watch?"

Kate laughed.

"You always were one step ahead of me. But. . .Okaaaaay," she took the package and stepped to the cupboard, bending low, keeping her legs straight, and slowly put it away.

"Thanks for looking out for my health, Mom."

Jeremy headed outside when they were done. Kate stayed naked and putzed around the house, but spent most of her time in the kitchen, trying to overhear the talk outside.

She couldn't hear anything but the basketball dribbling, but engaged herself in preparing a salad for later anyway.

After a while, Matt came in, the apparent loser of the previous one-on-one game, now sitting out while Jeremy and Cory played. Kate figured Matt must have wanted to lose, since none of the group of friends -- nor hardly anyone else in town -- was a match for him around the basketball hoop.

"Hey, Mrs. C.," he said, approaching her from behind. "Thanks for that awesome show before. We all thought you were hot. And are you ever."

"Thanks, but I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done any of this. It's pretty embarrassing," she said.

He reached out and ran the palm of his right hand down her shoulder to her elbow.

"But you wanted to, didn't you?" Matt replied. "It made you horny, too."

Kate gasped at his touch, and held her breath when his other hand caressed her left arm. Matt stepped closer. She could smell the sweat from his basketball game. It was a sexy sweat, she thought. Kate suddenly felt more naked than she had been when she stripped completely for them and spread herself wide.

"Matt, no. . ." she mumbled.

His right hand reached her waist, curving inside across the stomach she worked so hard to keep flat, then started a slow journey upwards as he stepped even closer. She could feel the fabric of his shorts against her bare bottom.

"No, Matt, don't," Kate said. "I never said you could touch."

"But you want to be touched," he said, telling the truth. "Just like you wanted to show us before. You shaved your pussy so you could show it to us, didn't you?"

Kate reached up and grabbed his forearm, but instead of trying to pull his arm down, her hand just went along for the ride until his hand reached her left breast, at first cupping it underneath, then lifting and squeezing. The inside of his forearm brushed against her right nipple, calling it to attention.

Matt pressed himself against her and she felt his erect member pressing on her. She pushed back against it before suddenly fighting her way free.

"No, Matt!" she said, pulling his hand down and trying to move to her right to get away.

"Not here! I. . . I have to take a load of laundry downstairs," she stammered, slipping away and walking quickly to the bedroom.

Kate could have easily locked herself safely inside, but she grabbed a basket of clean towels she had just brought up from the laundry room but had not yet folded. She didn't look at Matt, who was still in the kitchen as she stepped onto the stairway and went down.

Kate's knees were trembling as she placed the basket on the table in the laundry room. She wasn't sure what to do next. There was no reason to bring those towels down. There was only one reason she was in that room, she knew.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers