Jeremy's Mom's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers

She waited less than a minute for Matt to appear in the doorway behind her. She didn't turn to look, but instead started folding the towels, a task she always did upstairs on the bed.

He was more aggressive this time, approaching her from behind. Both of his hands came around and groped her breasts, squeezing them roughly. She didn't stop him. He stepped close and pressed himself against her again. He bent his head down far and kissed her ear. She lifted her cheek up to him and he kissed her again.

His right hand went down and her heart raced. She parted her legs and let him run his hand over her smooth mound and cup her sex. He traced his middle finger up and down along her slit, then pressed inside.

""Ohhhh!" Kate exhaled.

His finger moved in circles as he explored inside of her.

Her own hands were on the edge of the table His arms had come around the outsides of her arms, pinning her arms against her body.

Kate was still plenty moist from the show she put on before, and Matt's finger got her flowing again fully.

"Oh, man you're hot and wet down there," Matt said, withdrawing his finger and bringing his hand up. He anointed her right nipple with her own moisture, rubbing the entire areola with a circular motion. He went back down for a second dip, then anointed her left nipple in the same way.

"Oh, God!" Kate gasped. She pressed her butt back against him and even worked her hand back far enough to touch the outside of his thigh and encourage him to press in harder.

Matt went back to groping her breasts roughly with both hands.

"You've got great tits, Mrs. C." he said. His head bent down close again and he whispered in her ear. "And I'm going to make them swing!"

Matt pulled his shorts down, letting them drop to the floor. She reached back with her left hand and grasped his erection, being as rough in feeling him as he had been with her breasts.

Matt grabbed her by the hips and backed her up a bit. She willingly bent over as he did so, placing both her hands on the table, spreading her legs and arching her back to raise higher what she was offering him.

Matt slapped his 7-inch cock on her ass a few times, then traced the tip along her lips, up and down, making Kate wait and giving her plenty of time to object if she wanted to.

Instead she pressed back when she felt him press forward. He slid easily inside her.

"Ohhhhh!" Kate moaned.

Holding her by the hips, Matt began his thrusts. He immediately started to do her rapidly. He pounded back and forth fast and hard, his cock working in and out of her like a piston. With each thrust forward, his strong arms pulled her body backwards and his body forcing against her ass made a loud slapping noise.

Just as Matt had predicted, her breasts, hanging straight down, were waving back and forth, almost violently. He was indeed making her tits swing.

Her son's best friend was fucking her hard and fast in her own laundry room. She surrendered to it, reaching her right hand back to work her clit as Matt continued to work her cunt.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" Kate cried out, trying to keep the volume down in case someone came in the house.

He didn't last long. Kate recalled that often young men were like that, shooting off soon and hard.

"Uhhhhh! "Uhhhhh! "Uhhhhh! "Uhhhhh!" Matt grunted, pulling out and spraying his sperm on her ass cheeks.

"Oh, man, you really are hot, Mrs. C. That was great."

Kate felt sorry it was over so soon, but ashamed at the same time. She knew this was wrong and felt the same tinges of regret she felt after she had jerked off Jeremy and his friends.

Kate cleaned herself off with one of the towels, and handed one to Matt as well. She finally turned to face him for the first time since he came back into the house, apparently looking for a piece of her 38-year-old ass.

"Matt. . ." she began, with a pleading tone in her voice. "Please don't tell anyone. And please, please, don't let Jeremy find out!"

"No problem, Mrs. C. We'll just keep this our little secret," he smirked.

"Matt, you don't understand what and why I'm asking. It's not that if this got out how embarrassed I would be and what a scandal it could cause. I would deserve it if that happened. But I'm worried about Jeremy.

"Matt, when Jack died, you and the others were so great with him, how you took him under your wing and looked after him all these years. I am so thankful for how you boys befriended him and what a difference that made for him, growing up fatherless," Kate said, her voice cracking.

"If Jeremy finds out about this. . . if he knows that you fucked his Mom. . . it could ruin the friendship. I would feel just terrible if this made Jeremy lose his best friend. I don't care what happens to me. I just don't want to hurt him."

"Hey, Jeremy can take care of himself," Matt said. "He's a good guy; don't act like he's some fragile little kid who needs me. But I know what you mean. He doesn't need to find out what goes on between us, now or whenever. I've got a girlfriend, remember. I've got reason to keep this quiet too."

Kate felt a bolt of fear at the "now or whenever," wondering if Matt were hinting that he expected to get more action out of her in the future. Was it fear, or was it a thrill, or the thrill from the fear?

"Thanks, Matt. Please, go back to them before they wonder what happened to you."

"I told them I needed to get a drink of water and go to the bathroom before I go. I have to work, too," he said, and moved to leave. But, turning once more, he added, "And thanks again, Mrs. C. You're hot."

Kate cast her eyes down at her naked body, nipples still erect, red marks from Matt's hand prints where he grabbed her hips, and her pussy lips swollen with arousal.

After what she did before, it probably wasn't a big deal to walk around naked in front of Jeremy anymore, but she couldn't let him see her like this. Even if he wasn't sexually experienced enough to know how a woman usually looks after sex, he would certainly notice that her sex looked red and swollen. He would figure it out.

Kate took the towels she and Matt had dirtied and threw them in the washer, then added the rest of the clean ones to help cover the crime.

She went upstairs to her clothes, still draped across the table and put them on.

"Ohh! You put your clothes on again," Cory said jokingly when he came inside with Jeremy a few minutes later.

"As soon as you guys went outside to play," Kate lied. She worked on the salad as if nothing had happened and the boys seemed to be none the wiser.

Cory came in for water and the bathroom break, then he, too, had to leave. Kate was again alone with her son.

"So did I embarrass you with what I did before," Kate said, figuring she'd better address the issue, even though she wanted life to get back to normal as quickly as possible.

"Well yeah. It's hard not to be a little embarrassed when your Mom is putting on a porno show for the guys."

"You could have stopped it," Kate said. "I asked you if you wanted me to do it. And you even wanted me to bend over when I was putting away groceries."

"I said I was embarrassed. I didn't say I didn't like it. It is pretty cool having a hot Mom, though."

"That's sweet of you," Kate smiled.

The topic was dropped and life did get back to normal, for a few hours anyway.

Kate was still up at midnight, wearing her nightgown, as she finished getting ready for bed. She was in her private bathroom that adjoins her bedroom when she heard a tap on her bedroom door.

"Come in!" she said, knowing Jeremy was the only one in the house. He had an early morning summer job and was usually asleep by then.

Kate finished in the bathroom and walked over by the bed as Jeremy came in and stood by the door, as if afraid to come in any further.

"Hi, Jeremy. What is it? You're usually asleep by now. Don't you have to work like at 7 in the morning?"

"Uh. . .Yeah, Mom. But I couldn't sleep," he said. Jeremy was shifting his weight back and forth on his feet and twirling his fingers around, the way he always did when he was nervous to talk to her about something.

Kate sat on the edge of the bed. She figured something about the recent events was haunting him and he wanted to get it out in the open. She feared he'd guessed about her and Matt, and was expecting to be confronted with it.

"What is it, Jeremy?" she said quietly. She rolled over in her mind very quickly whether to deny it. If he already knew, her denial could make things worse.

What he actually said shocked her.

"Well, I was trying to get to sleep, but thinking about what all happened today, I couldn't. You know, it's hard to sleep when you're. . . So I. . ."

He blushed deeply.

Kate smiled a bit and her mother's intuition told her what the problem was.

"Go on. It's OK, Jeremy. Don't be embarrassed. I think we've been learning a lot about each other, and you should know by now I'm pretty open about things," Kate said. She wanted him to say what he meant, though she figured he was hoping she'd let him off the hook.

"Well. This is embarrassing. But I couldn't sleep thinking about what happened with you in front of all the guys today. I mean, it was really hot. And I couldn't stop thinking about how horny you made everyone."

"Were you masturbating thinking about it?" Kate said, helping him out.

"Uh. . .Yeah. But, you know, I stopped thinking about what you did today and kept thinking about what you did the other night when we were watching the movie. I mean, I can do it myself, but what you did to me that night. . . I never felt anything like it," he stammered.

There was a long, awkward silence.

Kate smiled. "Do you want me to do that again so you don't have to do it yourself so you can finally get some sleep?"

"Would you mind? I mean, don't think I'm going to ask all the time, but I figured if you did it once . . . and I really, really need it right now."

"Sure, Jeremy. I'd be glad to. Why don't you go get in your own bed, so I can tuck you in and kiss you goodnight when I'm done? I'll be there in a minute."

Kate sat on the edge of the bed for a couple of minutes. She loved the idea of handling that massive cock before she went to bed and took care of herself before going to sleep. The fact that he came in and asked for it removed most of the sense of guilt from her. She waited only to build a small amount of anticipation, then got her bottle of lotion from the bathroom counter and a hand towel and headed for Jeremy's room.

She paused before she reached her bedroom door and thought for a minute. Thinking it made little difference after the show she put on in front of Jeremy and the others that day, she went back to the bed, slipped her nightgown over her head, and headed for Jeremy's room in the nude.

He was nude on the bed, flat on his back, having worked his cock to full attention while waiting for her. She appeared in the doorway in all her glory and paused, letting him take in her full view.

"I figured after showing it all to you today, it wouldn't matter if I did it again. And if you were going to have to be naked for this, why shouldn't I?"

"Oh, Mom! You're turning me on," he said, holding his penis at the base.

"Thanks. But I have to say, you are really, really impressive. It's scary how excited you get me when I look at how you're built," she walked slowly toward his bed and stood beside it, at the head. She was not wrong in anticipating that he would look directly between her legs when she stood so close to his face.

"Would you like to look at me while I help you? It might make things go faster. Move over a bit," she said.

Jeremy slid over toward the wall and made room for Kate to sit down. She lay on her right side with her feet at the head of the bed and her left leg hiked up to give Jeremy a view of her shaven prize.

Kate squirted some lotion on her hands and took her son's enormous penis in both of them. She started to work him up and down, her fingers once again feeling all of the bumps and veins and the bulbous head and that beautiful length and girth.

She knew what he wanted, though, and it would be awkward from this position. Kate moved and straddled his legs, staying on her knees and facing him to let him get a good look at her full body before sitting down on her heels with his legs running between hers.

She applied more lotion, then started to do what he wanted, twisting her left hand at the base clockwise and her right hand at the top counter-clockwise, then reversing the direction.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! God, that feels good!" Jeremy cried out.

She continued to work him that way and he tried to trust his hips up, though she had his legs pinned down. She guessed he wouldn't come until she applied up-and-down motion.

Eventually, she did, and, eventually, she lost control.

"God, it's so much like your father's cock," she said, regretting the comment as soon as she'd made it.

Kate slid back further on his legs and bent forward. But she stopped suddenly and moved to resume her previous position, on her side, her feet at the head of the bed and her pussy near her son's face. She bent her left leg at the knee and kept her legs apart so he could see.

Then she took that massive member in her mouth.

She could hardly get all of it in, but sucked on the head and the first few inches while her hand pumped the base.

Perhaps emboldened by her move, Jeremy touched her vagina, gently running his fingers along her lips and parting them slightly, but still not bold enough to go inside.

Kate, though, lost all control and took him in as deep into her throat as she could. When she felt him getting close, she held the head on her tongue, just inside her lips, and felt the glans swell as it shot his sperm into her mouth.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" he cried out as he came.

She took it all in, letting it cover her tongue, then she swallowed the whole load. He even tasted like his father.

She cleaned up any excess drops with the towel, licked and wiped him clean, then leaned over to kiss him on the cheek goodnight.

"Sleep well," she whispered, then slipped out of the room and back to her own bed to seek relief on her own.

Kate felt she had crossed the line but not the big line. One could fairly stop short of pinning the "I" word on what they had done so far, she justified.

But she didn't have any trouble bringing herself off thinking about it. She even feared she would awake Jeremy with her cries.

kylejer
kylejer
182 Followers