Jeremy's Proctologist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubM
SubM
38 Followers

"Umm.... Is there any medicine you can just give me" Jeremy asked hoping he could just get out of this. He was feeling anxious, embarrassed, and excited that someone would finally know his secret.

"I am sure there is some medicine I can give you, but I won't know which kind unless I take a look.... Don't be shy.... I do this for a living... I am a professional and nothing that is seen or heard in here will leave" she said.

The last statement made him feel much more comfortable. He remembered doctor/patient confidentiality and thought that if she told anybody he would just have her arrested.

He thought he had one more chance to get out of this if she would leave the room while he undressed, he could hide the panties and avoid that embarrassment. He waited and she turned around. He thought about asking her to leave, but did not want a confrontation with someone who was going to be poking around back there.

Jeremy started to undress keeping his eyes squarely on her. He was going to get his pants off then hurry with the panties and try to hide them under his pants. He got his pants off and started to pull the thong down when her phone rang which happened to be on the other side of the room. She turned around out of instinct as my cock which was still hard was being uncovered. There he was shaved bare, cock sticking up, thong stretched between his thighs. He just stood there and she just stared at his cock. Her eyes were wide as she saw his cock, then her eyes darted down to the flimsy material under his cock and Jeremy could swear he saw some sort of smile creep across her face. About 10 seconds passed and she turned back around.

"I am so sorry... I just turned because the phone rang... I should have just left the room, but..." she trailed off

"There is no excuse...if you want to seek another doctor, I understand..." she said sincerely.

He had just been exposed, and he couldn't possibly be anymore humiliated or embarrassed, and someone knew his secret. He thought she was going to tell everybody, the way she smiled when she saw his thong. But he wasn't about to risk going through the same thing with another doctor.

"No... honest mistake" Jeremy said after getting the gown on.

He felt like he had nothing to hide now that she had seen his thong.

"Great... I am glad you understand... Is it ok for me to turn around now?" she asked.

"Yeah go ahead I am ready" he replied.

She moved over to Jeremy who was sitting up on the table, cock still in a state of arousal, causing the gown to tent up.

"Please would you lie on your stomach and bend your knees" she said gently.

Jeremy did as he was told and was reminded of the position that resulted in his current predicament.

He tried to relax as Dr. Banner went around behind him. He felt her lift up his gown exposing his clean shaven privates to her.

"I am going to do a few tests to see exactly where the pain is coming from, so please just tell me when I hit the spot" she said

Jeremy nodded.

He felt a cold gel, which he could only guess was lubricant, starting to be applied to his rectum. It felt very good, she was rubbing it around in circles. Rimming him with her fingers, his cock straining, balls tight. Then she entered him with her index finger. He held his breath and she gave him time to get used to it. She then started to push around the entrance of his rectum in order to find a sensitive spot. On about the third push, on the southside of his rectum, Jeremy knew she had found the spot.

"Oww..." he whimpered.

"That's the spot?.... Oh... I think I see the problem...?" she said.

He heard her grab something metal and then he felt a sharp pain and when he opened his eyes, she was holding a small piece of plastic in a pair of tweezers. Jeremy noticed that she hadn't worn any gloves which he thought was odd.

"I need to make sure there isn't anymore" she stated. As she said this, she placed one hand on the small of his back and then another grasped his balls and cock from behind. Simultaneously she pushed down on his back and up on his genitals causing his ass to raise as high as it would.

"Uhhh....mmmm..." Jeremy sighed.

"Spread your legs... now... I haven't got all day" she said raising her voice to him.

"What was that?" Jeremy thought to himself. That is certainly a different side to what he had seen so far. But he felt some excitement flow through his body. He had been arching for his cock to be touched. He spread his legs wider excited and scared.

"WIDER!!" Dr. Banner shouted.

Jeremy thought "ok... that was definitely shouting... I have some how pissed this big doctor off and I don't want any trouble". His excitement level switched to worry.

He did as he was told and spread until his knees were on the edge of the table. Dr. Banner took some more gel and spread it against his asshole. Jeremy enjoyed the sensation and then he felt an even more powerful sensation. Dr. Banner took two fingers and shoved them to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmm......" he involuntarily groaned as his cock twitched.

"Oh....so your straight... but you groan and your penis gets erect when someone puts two fingers deep into your ass" Dr. Banner exclaimed as she started to move her fingers in and out of his rectum.

"No... Yes... I am straight, but I like that" Jeremy moaned giving in to Dr. Banner. He was getting closer and closer to climax and that is all he cared about.

"Yeah... that is what I thought... now tell me why there was a piece of plastic up your ass and you had panties on?" Dr. Banner probed. She was really starting to work her fingers on him. Milking him mentally and physically.

"I was with a date...ahhh... yes... and she wasn't wearing any panties and I wanted her to smoother my face with her pussy and ass, so I could eat both of them" Jeremy cried out...

"My date got upset when I stuck my tongue in her ass and she left...mmm.... so I decided to take matters into my own hands by doing what turns me on the most, wearing....oh god... PANTIES" Jeremy screamed.

He just didn't want her to stop finger fucking his ass. He would answer anything she asked just as long as she didn't stop.

"So I smothered my face with panties and put some on.... Ahhh..... then I used a brush to fuck my ass" Jeremy continued.

"Well thank you for finally being honest with me....lieing to a mistress like myself will not get you anything.... You need to learn that if you want to be a good little boy" Dr. Banner confidently stated knowing she had Jeremy under her power.

She placed a third finger inside Jeremy and worked it slowly inside him. Jeremy felt full. He had never had this much inside of him. His cock looked purple, it could not get any bigger, no more blood would fit. He felt like he was going to explode. Just before he was about to cum, Dr. Banner stopped. He heard her leave. He lay there asshole gaping wide. Feeling completely exposed. Then he heard her come back in, she locked the door.

"Watch me" she said.

Jeremy watched as Dr. Banner undid her skirt letting it fall to the floor. His eyes immediately fixated on her panties. They had a black lace trim and the rest was a white silky material. It wasn't a thong, but when Dr. Banner turned around it had ridden all the way up her ass. Her ass was huge and gorgeous. It looked fat, but it was firm. Dr. Banner grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them up hard. Her pussy was split open and the panties dug deep into her ass. She then started to slide them off making sure Jeremy could get a long look at her ass as she bent over to remove them. She stood there, only wearing her button up suit top. Jeremy was taking every inch of her ass into his ocular cavities. She turned around and his eyes got big. Every girl he had been with up to this point in his life had either a bald pussy or a neatly trimmed one. Dr. Banner's was a full luscious bush. Hair encircled her lips, It was thick, long and curly. Jeremy didn't know why, but his mouth was watering. Big bush like this was something that he was a virgin to looking at. It was something he now knew that he craved. Holding the panties in her hand, she looked at Jeremy straight in the eyes...

"Show me what you do with your panties" she commanded.

She threw the panties at him hitting him in the face. Jeremy still with his ass in the air, spread the panties out flat on the table. He felt and saw the damp spot in the middle which also had a few black strands of hair showing. He closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out aiming for the sweet spot. He slowly started to lower his head and then he felt it crash against the table.

"Eat those fucking panties you little bitch" she scolded in a barely audible voice.

Jeremy sucked the panties in his mouth, enjoying the feel of them against his lips. He swooshed and swirled his saliva around the panties. Swallowing and tasting her. Chewing on the few hairs that had been forced into his mouth. She had her hand on the back of his head, forcing his nose hard into panties. The smell was a musty sex and it was only causing his cock more pain.

She pulled his hair up causing his head to pull back from the panties. He struggled to keep assaulting the panties with his mouth, but she wouldn't release her grip. Using her other hand she grabbed his chin and tilted it toward her. She bent down and placed her long tongue on his chin. Her tongue was long like a snake, he could swear she was kin to Gene Simmons. She started to lick up his face letting saliva drip off her tongue onto him. When she reached his mouth, she shoved her tongue in.

"Uck it" she commanded in the most understandable way she could.

Jeremy wrapped his big lips around her tongue. As he had done to his brush many times before, he started to blow her tongue. Sucking it into his mouth, tightly encasing it in his lips. Swirling his tongue all around it. It was like sucking on a small penis. She pulled away from him smiling. He could see juices building up on her hairy cunt. Starting to pool together and drip off her hairs like water drips from leaves.

Dr. Banner then made a funny swirling noise with her mouth and then she spit on his face. He could feel the warm ball of spit running down his cheek peaking into his mouth.

"Swallow it" she said with a stern look on her face.

Jeremy stuck his tongue out, reaching to the side as someone would try to reach for a crumb in the corner of their mouth. Helping the spit into his mouth. He savored it, tasting the saltiness. Then he swallowed it.

Dr. Banner then picked his head up by his hair with both hands and licked from his chin all the way up his left eye. She then hocked another spit ball that hit him directly beside his nose.

"Rub it in" she said with the same stern look.

Jeremy used his hand to rub the spit all over his face, covering himself in a muscus shell. Through the blurry saliva, he saw Dr. Banner unbuttoning her shirt. She revealed her huge fat breasts which were covered by a matching bra. Black lace trim with a white foundation. She unhooked it, and the massive beauties were exposed. They had to be DDs. Her nipples were hard and pointed out in the air like eraser tips. She was so pale, but her nipples were very dark like her makeup. She used her hands to help flip Jeremy on his back.

Jeremy's cock was standing straight up. He thought it looked as big as it ever had. The head was fully engorged with blood. Every little crease of his cock could be seen. Dr. Banner picked up his thong.

"Put this back on panty boy" she commanded.

Jeremy slid the thong back on over his hard cock. His cock forced the material to stretch.

"I am going to ride your sloppy face until I cum.... You will eat me good or I will bite your dick off" Dr. Banner said while popping him in the face to make sure she had his full attention.

Dr. Banner got up on the table, straddling Jeremy's mouth and facing his cock. He was so excited, he had always wanted this. He was going to enjoy every second of her juicy ass and pussy.

She slid her legs wider open, causing her asshole and pussy to drop down on Jeremy's face. He could see the hairy pubic area getting closer to him. She had hair trailing from her pussy all the way to her rectum. She arched her back slightly causing Jeremy to only have access to her butt. He stuck his tongue out and lightly licked around the opening to her anus. He could feel the area contracting to the sensations of his tongue. Then she pushed down hard, forcing his tongue to go into her hole, her hairs tickling his chin. Jeremy started to fuck her hole with his tongue. Pushing it in and out. Licking around in circles. It tasted so good.

"Mmmm... that's a good lil slut" Dr. Banner moaned.

"Lick that fucking asshole.... Tongue fuck my tight asshole you bitch" Dr. Banner yelled.

He was sucking and licking and fucking her ass with his tongue.

"Oh yesssss.... Mmmmm..." Dr. Banner groaned.

She was pushing her ass hard into him, her ass cheeks were spreading his face wide. His nose felt like it was going to get broken.

She pulled herself up from him.

"Ahhh.... Yeah....my asshole is nice and wet" she exhaled.

She shoved her pussy down on his face. Her hairs were scratching him. They were rough, but he liked the sensation. His nose was buried deep in her asshole. She started to ride his face, grinding her sex deep on his mouth. Jeremy tongued her pussy as it passed and shoved his nose deep into her ass. His tongue was frantically searching for things to lick. She would grind her clit across his tongue and move it all the way back, so his tongue traced down the entire length of her slit all the way across her gouche to her asshole. Back and forth. Harder and Harder. She started to lean forward, still fucking his face with her pussy and ass.

"You are being such a good boy.... I think I will reward you" She grunted.

She pulled his panties to the side revealing his hard cock. Spitting on it she stroked it from top to bottom.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........." Jeremy moaned loudly.

She then took his whole cock down to the balls. She never realeased her mouth. Fucking his cock from the very bottom all the way to his head with her mouth. She was grinding her pussy hard into his face while she sucked long, deep, fast strokes up and down his cock. Jeremy started to buck his hips up, trying to force every centimeter of his cock into her mouth. They were moaning and groaning, the temperature in the room was boiling. Jeremy's face was getting raw from the hairy pussy and he couldn't get enough.

"Ohhhhhhhh.......... Gawwwwd..........." Jeremy screamed. As he thrust his cock as far in her mouth as it would go, he started cumming. Jet after jet of hot salty cum shot down his doctor's throat. She kept sucking and fucking his cock until every last drop was in her mouth. Then she sat back up and continued her fucking of his mouth.

"Uh.. Uh... umm... yes.... Oh god... oh god.... Ahhhhhhh........" Dr. Banner yelled...

She came, grinding hard into his face, squirting hot liquid down his cheeks. Jeremy tried to swallow as much as he could, but it was a flood. He had a mouth full of her cum and pubic hair. She moved off his face, standing over him, looking down into his eyes with a mouth full of cum.

She leaned down to kiss him.

"Open your mouth wide" she commanded.

He obliged, stretching his red face wide open. She spit the ball of cum deep down his throat. He savored the taste of his own cum, swirling it around. Then she bent down and kissed him hard. Pushing her mouth hard to his. Tasting herself all over his lips, They kissed for minutes, swapping each others cum.

Jeremy lay on the table. Completely exhausted. Having just had the best sexual experience of his life. He felt content, whole, and satisfied. Dr. Banner fell into one of the chairs in the office. She had thoroughly enjoyed this young man.

"I think your problem is solved... but the pain may stay for awhile... if you have any problems here is my card and you can give me a call anytime and I will do my best to help..." she said.

Jeremy was flabbergasted. He was so into Dr. Banner. He wanted to ask her out, get to know her. She knew about his panty fetish and appeared to like dominating him. But she acted as she did this with all her patients. He wanted to say something, but that wasn't in his personality.

"I am writing my personal cell on here and prescribing you some mild pain killers" she continued.

"Thank you..." Jeremy managed to mutter with a confused look.

"You welcome... and don't worry, the erection and thong will be our little secret as long as you can keep what we did a secret" Dr. Banner added as she gave him a smirk.

Dr. Banner started getting dressed. Grabbing the panties back from under Jeremy's head she started to slip her legs back in them. Pulling them up to her pussy she covered back up her hairy bush. Jeremy looked at her like she was a stripper and Dr. Banner teased him. She pulled the panties up hard splitting her pussy open and making sure the string in the back rubbed her still wet asshole. She then took her hand and rubbed her soaking wet panties hard into her pussy. Jeremy was enjoying this, thinking about how she couldn't get enough of his saliva deep in her cunt. She then winked at him and continued to get fully dressed.

Jeremy didn't know what to think. He thought he should say something, but there was a feeling that Dr. Banner would just reject him. He felt like she didn't want anything about what had just happened mentioned. She showed him out the door. As Jeremy turned the corner, Dr. Banner said...

"Jeremy, if you are thinking about doing to yourself what caused you to be here in the first place, maybe you should think about having a professional do that for you, and remember call me if you have any problems"

Jeremy smiled and walked to his car. Driving home he reminisced about the events that had just taken place and hoped a reason would come up that he had to call her again.

"I might just need a professional to do me tonight" Jeremy thought as he smiled wide.

SubM
SubM
38 Followers
12