Jeremy's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vleb
vleb
601 Followers

He moaned again and then winced as cum sprayed out of his piss-soaked cock. I grabbed the back of his head and stabbed his mouth again and again like a piston. I had to grab onto the wall with my other hand for support as the first wave of orgasm hit. I blasted a torrent of cum down his throat. He jerked back but then relaxed and accepted it, swallowing as I pumped my cum into his face. "Oh, my sweet little whore." I moaned.

When my orgasm subsided he slumped back in the tub. He looked weak as a kitten lying there in the tub, covered in my piss and his own cum. He stared up at me meekly while some of my cum dribbled out of his mouth. "Look at you, you're filthy." I said, wiping my hands on a towel. "You'd better clean yourself up before mommy sees you. Take a quick shower and get your little slut outfit back on, and if you ever want to do anything like that again you'd better act like nothing happened."

I left the bathroom and went to the den and closed the door. I put the TV on ESPN to try to kill all the thoughts running through my head. I kept replaying everything that had happened. A few things were certain. 1. I was now a bad parent. 2. Jeremy had really wanted to do what we did and 3. Roberta had somehow orchestrated the whole thing. That's what was making me paranoid. Maybe she wanted me to fuck our son so she could use it against me in a divorce. If that was the case, I was a real chump. The idea that she was getting off on it was too far fetched to even entertain. With all this running around in my head, I couldn't concentrate on sports.

***

I hid in the den all evening, only coming out once to get a snack. There was no sign of Jeremy, so I figured he must be in his room. It was almost midnight when I turned off the TV and went to my study. I flipped on my computer intending to do serious research into the causes and effects of incest, but first I decided to check my email.

There was an email from Jeremy. It was from about an hour earlier. 'Was what we did wrong?' That was all it said.

I sent him an email back that said yes, most people would say it was wrong which was why it has to be a secret. I also asked him if he was sorry. An email came right back that said 'No! I want more!'

I opened the top drawer of my desk where I kept the lube I jack off with and headed up the stairs. What the hell? I'd already pissed on him and made him eat my cum, I figured I might as well take it all the way. I went down the hall to my son's room and lightly tapped o the door. There was no answer so I slowly opened the door and found the room dark except for his computer screen. Jeremy was in bed, under the covers, shaking.

I shut the door behind me and felt my cock throb when I smelled the musky, sexual odor of the room. I gently sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on his trembling shoulder. He looked up at me. "Daddy?" He said. "I want your cock so bad. Does that make me a faggot?"

"It doesn't matter." I said. "Because whether you want it or not, you're going to take it. You're on punishment Jeremy, you have to do what you're told. This is not your choice, it's mine, do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy." He said.

I pulled the covers back and exposed his naked body. His long cock curved up, straining against the air. "Get on your hands and knees." I said.

He did as he was told and I took off my pants and shirt. Seeing my son's naked body, with his smooth ass just waiting for me, had me hard as steel. I squirted some lube down his crack and rubbed it in, past his asshole and down to his balls. His balls felt good from underneath so I fondled them and then reached further up, smearing the length of his shaft with lube. I caressed the head of his cock, amazed at how good it felt against my fingertips, and then went back to working the lube into his asshole.

I sunk my middle two fingers into his tight hole, thinking about the photo I'd seen, where he was doing it to himself. He started gyrating his hips like the little slut that he was, so I plunged my fingers in as deep as they would go. He moaned in pleasure and I slapped his ass with my other hand and withdrew my fingers.

I squirted a generous portion of lube onto my cock and got myself in position behind my son. "Reach back and spread yourself, like in that picture." I commanded. He complied, reaching back and pulling his little hole open for me. I pressed the tip against it and watched the head of my cock disappear into my son's ass. He clenched up so I slapped his ass again and he squealed. His hand went down in front to his cock and jacked himself as I held my meat in place.

I put a hand on each of his ass cheeks and opened him as far as possible and started pushing into him. "Oh daddy, oh daddy, oh daddy." He said. He was almost chanting it under his breath. I was about halfway in when he flinched and clenched hard. "No, stop, it won't fit daddy! It's too big for me."

"You still want to be daddy's slut?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, breathing hard.

"Then you're going to have to learn to take it." I said. I reached up and grabbed him by the hair.

I gave his hair a sharp tug and rammed in further. "OH!" He shouted. I tugged his hair again and slammed all the way in. My boy let out a deep quavering moan as I pulled out and slammed into him again. He started pushing back against me, giving me full access to his hot, slippery chute. "Yes!" he yelled, sounding like a girl. "OH DADDY YES!"

I kept pounding my cock into his cherry asshole while I reached around and took his long hard cock in my hand. It was still slippery with lube, and I jacked him and fucked him in the same rhythm, loving the feel of his curved member in my hand.

Jeremy put his face in the pillow and screamed and I felt a spasm in my hand and around my cock as he started coming. Feeling his goo drip down over my knuckles was enough to send me over the edge too. Jeremy was flat on his stomach with his legs spread wide behind him as I pumped the first batch of daddy-cum into him. He was still having spasms and pushing his ass back against my thrusts. He kept screaming into his pillow as I unloaded my last ounce of juice into his guts.

I pulled my cock out and watched my cum drip out of my son's gaping asshole for a moment before I collapsed next to him. He turned and looked at me with tears coming down his cheeks. "Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Oh daddy, it was better than I ever hoped!" He said. "It's not wrong, I know that now. It's right. It's perfect."

I smiled. "I'm so glad." I said.

The voice of Roberta burst into the room from the intercom. "If you two sick monkeys are quite finished, I'd like you to come in here please. I want to have a word with both of you." I looked at the intercom and saw the green light which indicated that the channel was open and Roberta had heard everything we'd done. I angrily hit the button to turn it off.

"Why didn't you tell me the intercom was on?" I asked.

"Sorry." He said. He was slipping on his sweatpants. I wiped my dick off on his sheets and put on my underwear.

I walked in to face Roberta defiantly, with Jeremy close behind. Even if she wanted a divorce I didn't care. Jeremy was eighteen, he could go with whoever he wanted, and I knew he would come with me. She could have the rest of it, I didn't give a damn. Jeremy took my hand as we faced her.

"There are no secrets in this house." She said. "You two began a sexual relationship tonight and I suppose you were going to try to be sneaky and deceptive about it. Well I saw it coming a long way off, and I heard the whole sick thing. Now sex is one thing, but I will not have you two keeping secrets from me. Jeremy? You're going to sleep in here with your father and me from now on. You are going to take care of your father's sexual needs in addition to your usual chores, and I don't want to hear one complaint, understood?" He nodded yes. "Good, now take off those pants and get into bed, the both of you."

Jeremy and I looked at each other and smiled. He took off his sweats and I took off my underwear and we got under the covers with Roberta. Jeremy was between Roberta and me, facing her, and I scooted in to spoon him. Roberta seemed satisfied. "Maybe now I'll finally get some sleep." She said, switching the light off.

I was starting to get drowsy awhile later when Roberta reached over and nudged me. She put a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet, and then she pointed down. I gently pulled back the covers to reveal Jeremy, with his eyes closed, sucking away at his mother's right nipple. He had lifted up her pajama top to expose her large breasts and helped himself.

I looked at her and she giggled and shrugged. She put her hand on the back of his head as he sucked at her tit. I snuggled up to him and reached down to his cock. As I suspected he was rock hard. I wrapped my hand around it and began to slowly stroke as my own cock grew and began pressing against my boy's crack.

He sucked happily at his mommy's tit while I stroked his cock. I knew then that my marriage was going to be just fine.

vleb
vleb
601 Followers
12