Jeremy's School Bully: The Ending

Story Info
Jeremy finds a way to deal with his bully.
17.1k words
4.76
237k
512

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,325 Followers

"I'm sorry Jeremy. We can't just move you back to your old school. We...I burnt that bridge when I accused them of ignoring the problem. They said you never even complained."

"But I did complain! I told everyone I knew..."

"Sorry son. You needed to complain to someone in charge, not your friends."

"You don't understand. This is different...it's worse. It's..." Jeremy trailed off. How could he tell his mom that Lana had raped him in the girl's restroom?

"Ok. How's it worse? Tell me." All Jeremy could do was give her an embarrassed look as his face glowed red. "Are you going to tell me?" He couldn't bring himself to do it. Finally he shook his head. "It's settled then. You're staying where you are." The look on his face must have touched her heart. "Honey, I know this sounds like a crock of shit, but when I was your age I had a girl that tormented me to no end. Do you know what I did about it?" He shook his head again. "I killed the bitch."

"WHAT? Are you serious?"

His mom broke out laughing. "Of course not, but you should have seen the look on your face. It was priceless."

"So...what did you do?" His mom sobered up and looked him in the eye as she said,

"I made friends with her."

"Mom there's no way..."

"Yes there is. If I could do it I know that you can too. Do you want to know who it was?"

"Sure...I guess so."

"It was Carol Pennington. Only then she was Carol McCarty."

"You're best friend Carol?"

"Yep. One and the same."

"But...how, how did you do it?"

"I was nice to her. I did some nice things for her and helped her out of a jam once. She was suspicious at first and actually treated me worse for a while, but in the end we became very close friends. Since then she's apologized about a million times for treating me so badly. When we were still in school she even punched out my old best friend Anita when she found out that she was screwing my then boyfriend behind my back. That's a best friend for sure."

She got up and began to clear the table and Jeremy helped her. His dad had been working late again and even though they hadn't agreed to it, neither one brought the subject up when he got home. Jeremy thought that his mom's tale made for a good story, but he didn't think it would help with his situation. That is unless his 'Aunt' Carol was secretly sporting a penis that she'd used on his mom. Not something that he wanted to think about, let alone ask about. He was convinced that he would have to come up with a plan of his own. Killing the bitch seemed like as good an idea as any and those were the thoughts that eventually lulled him to sleep that night.

Morning

"Jeremy! Get up!" His mom yelled up the stairs. "You're going to be late for the bus! I'm leaving for work, if you miss the bus you'll have to walk to school! C'omon!"

Jeremy pulled the covers over his head. He had no intention of going to school today. Maybe he would drop out and get his GED instead. But that would kill his chances of ever getting into Stanford.

"Jeremy! Jeremy! There's someone here to give you a ride to school!" He heard his mom's feet on the stairs and then his door opened. In an excited voice she said, "There's a very pretty girl here to give you a ride to school!"

"What does she look like?" he asked warily. His mom chuckled.

"After just one day at a new school and you're such a ladies man that you already have more than one girl on the hook." She glanced at her phone and saw the time. "Damn it! I've got to get going! I'll see you tonight honey." She smiled, kissed him and hurried out the door. Over her shoulder she said, "Get a move on, Jeremy. Don't keep your friend waiting!"

Jeremy rolled over and pulled the covers back up over his head. He wasn't taking the chance of heading down stairs. But what if it was Barbra? He couldn't leave her standing in the kitchen, but if it was Lana...

"Get out of bed Jeremy."

He instantly recognized Lana's voice and his insides turned to water. He was shaking under the covers when she grabbed them and pulled them off, saying "Now! I've got to get to school and you do too. I'm not missing anymore school 'cause I'm graduating in the spring come hell or high water and since you're my little fuck toy I expect you to come to school too."

"You can't make me."

Lana heaved a heavy sigh that caused what cleavage Jeremy could see to swell. He was ashamed to admit that he liked the view. "Seriously?" she queried, "after yesterday in the girls' restroom I thought we'd be beyond all that."

Since she was standing beside the bed she simply reached down and grabbed the front of his tee shirt. She hoisted his face up close to hers and in one fluid motion pressed her mouth to his and kissed him deeply. Her tongue was alive as she roughly worked her mouth against his, then she dumped him back onto the bed. "You're mine you little slut. You're going to do what I say, when I say it and for as long as I tell you to do it. Now get that tight little ass that belongs to me out of bed and into some jeans!"

Jeremy thought about digging in his heals, but in the end he rolled off the bed. As she watched him from the doorway with her arms folded beneath her breasts he rummaged in a pile of clothes, picked up a pair of jeans, sniffed them and returned them to the pile. He crossed the room to the dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer. He bent over and rummaged around until he found a pair. When he stood up to put them on he glanced at Lana. She had on flip flops, snug jeans of her own and a tight fitting black V-neck long sleeve tee. She was staring at his ass and her jeans were bulging as she bit her bottom lip. She slipped a hand down to the bulge and rubbed up and down as she commented,

"You have such a nice ass. I can't wait 'til after school tonight. I'm going to be balls deep in you for a while, but to hold me over you'll be giving me a little head on the way to school."

In the kitchen Jeremy reached for a breakfast bar and shoved it in his backpack.

"You won't need that. I'm going to feed you breakfast on the way."

Crouching on the concrete drive like some kind of wild animal was a blue and white Mustang Cobra. Tricked out with Toque-thrust wheels and blacked out windows it was going fast just sitting still. With a twist of the key it leapt to life and Jeremy could tell it was a hot one simply from the way it idled. Lana unbuttoned her jeans and slid down the zipper. She pulled her already growing cock and balls out over the top of her matching black panties. She made quite the sight with her blonde hair, black shirt stretched tightly over her round breasts and jeans that fit every curve of her long legs. She was truly a beautiful girl, except for the hard-on standing up from her crotch. In a relaxed 'I do this all the time kind of way' she pulled him over, pushed his mouth down over her penis and backed out of the drive.

Even though Lana's car was fast she didn't drive it that way. She actually was very careful with it. Almost like it was made of glass instead of steel and aluminum. Not that Jeremy had much time to notice. His face was buried in her lap and his mouth was full of her dick. She had the wheel tilted up to make as much room as possible, but it didn't help. He kept banging his head on it as she was weaving out of the suburbs where Jeremy lived. Finally she got out on Glanston - Rybolt Rd. where she could drive without turning and could focus on her prick in his mouth.

"Mmm...that feels good. You have such a sweet little mouth. I'm so lucky to have bumped into you yesterday and now you're my favorite fuck toy!" Jeremy was trying to take care of her so she would let him sit back up, but she wasn't going to be rushed. "Oooo...you're working pretty hard at this. Hoping to get it over with I bet. Don't worry, I've done this bunches of times and I know just how to time it."

Jeremy could feel the car making small turns, but he had no idea where they were along the route to school. She was driving slowly with her cock in his mouth so he really couldn't concentrate on anything else. She was breathing kind of heavy and starting to fidget in her seat, add that to the pre-cum he was tasting and it meant she was getting close to popping off. There was another lazy turn to the left and a slight bump and to Jeremy's horror he realized that she'd just turned onto the school driveway. Lana really wasn't breathing much faster and even took the extra time to back the car into a spot. She slipped it into park, moved her hand from the shift lever to the back of his head and with a groan came hard in his mouth. She tensed up with each shot and Jeremy struggled not to spill any as her hot, salty cum flooded his mouth. Finally the hose ran dry and she relaxed back into the leather sport seat as she went limp in his mouth. After a few seconds she removed her hand and Jeremy sat up in his seat just as three geeks from his Physics class were gawking in the windshield. One of them nudged the other two and nodded toward the car, then two of the three burst out laughing. Jeremy wanted to melt into the seat and disappear.

"Oh my, I guess our secret's out now. Those two little faggots keep wanting me to fuck them, so of course I refuse. I've been with their type before and they're boring. All they want to do is lay there and yank their little peckers while I do all the work. Give me a guy like you anytime. I'd much prefer your struggles and curses. At least that way I know you're there and present not just using me like some live action dildo. Come on, we got to get to class." She tucked herself away and got out of the car leaving him to wonder about her comments.

Morning classes went by pretty fast and for a while Lana faded to the back of his mind. Jeremy liked science and his last class before lunch was Physics. He got there early and plopped down in what was going to become his usual desk. Hot on his heals were the three guys that had seen him in Lana's car. They each took a seat as close to Jeremy as possible and he braced himself for the ribbing he knew was coming.

"We thaw you with Lana thith morning," lisped Steven though he pronounced it Steffen. "You didn't look like you were having a very good time. Ith it too big for you?" Thaddius chimed in, "I'm sure she was stretching his pretty mouth far too much for such a little boy." Steven and Thad snickered then Thad continued, "I'd love to have her stretching my mouth, or maybe...something else!" Steven chimed in,

"She is a lot of woman that one! She even makes the football players cry!" They dissolved into giggles again. The third boy was Brady and while he smiled at the comments he didn't join in on the razzing. Other students were filing in followed by the teacher Mr. Harris who started the class. They discussed that for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction and some of the laws of motion.

For most of the students the class was dragging on and they couldn't wait to get to lunch. But for Jeremy time was flying. He knew that within minutes of the bell ringing Lana's penis would be in him. Probably his mouth again, but if she could find the right spot she might go for a quickie.

The bell rang and there was a mad dash to the lunch room. Not necessarily for the food, but certainly for 30 minutes of freedom. Jeremy took his time gathering up his stuff and as he was slinging his backpack onto his shoulder Lana appeared in the doorway.

"Hey baby, I'm here to walk you to lunch." Standing in the door, leaning against the frame she was a beautiful girl stopping by for her boyfriend and part of Jeremy was impressed that a beauty like her was even talking to him. She flashed him a big innocent smile, but he was pretty sure that he could already detect a slight bulge growing in her jeans. Mr. Harris scowled at Lana then gave a searching look at Jeremy, but in the end he said nothing as Jeremy left with her.

"I am so horny right now. I can't wait to get inside you baby." She told him as soon as they were away from Harris's room.

"You know those guys that walked by this morning are all interested in you. I bet they would fall all over you given the chance."

"Nice try, but I'm not the least bit interested in any of those guys. I like my guys a little less willing and everyone knows they've been doing each other for quite a while now. Besides, you have such a yummy ass why would I want to settle for one of those stretched out sluts?"

Her hand drifted down and squeezed his butt cheek. Then lingered for a few seconds. She moaned and took his hand. Pulling him down the hallway to the end where a stairwell dropped three stories into the basement. She pulled him headlong down the stairs two at a time till they reached the bottom. During lunch time the rest of the school pretty much became a ghost town so there was no one around when she pulled him under the last set of stairs into the gloom.

She pushed him against the wall and shoved her tongue down his throat. Her hard-on was pressed against him as her right hand snaked down the back of his pants and her finger pushed past his sphincter. For a few moments she was content to finger fuck him as he reeled amazement at how horny she was. After all, only a few hours ago she'd blown a big load in his mouth. Jeremy was again struck by the conundrum of his position. Here was a smoking hot blonde, one that would normally be miles out of his league, with her tongue stuck down his throat. One that wanted desperately to fuck him and was going to do it. None of that taking 'no' for an answer here. She wanted him and she was going to have him. End of story. This was a position that he could only have dreamed about two days ago and now he was living it. Of course there was that hard "little" issue eagerly pressing against him which changed the perspective a bit. After all, to her his cock was completely inconsequential. She had no interest in it what so ever, being fully focused on her own and how he could pleasure her. She pulled off his mouth panting hard and growled,

"On your knees," There was no sense in resisting. She had already proven that yesterday. He dropped to his knees and even in the gloom the bulge in her jeans was imposing.

"Take it out." He reached for the zipper, hand trembling and started to pull it down, but he pressure of her cock straining to get out meant all he had to do was start it and it finished unzipping on its own. Lana's black penis filled panties pushed through the opening. Jeremy also undid the button so he could pull her out over the top of the panties and she wriggled them down a little to make it more comfortable. She took in a breath to speak, but since Jeremy already knew what she was going to say he simply enveloped her with his mouth.

"MMMMM. Nice! You're really starting to get the hang of what it's going to be like to be my slutty little boyfriend. Ahhhh...that's it, suck it good. I've been thinking of your mouth all morning. Made for a very uncomfortable seat, but the good news is that I'm already kinda close."

Lana put her hands on her hips and watched as Jeremy worked on her throbbing member. She couldn't help it, she kind of liked him even though she was using him as her sex toy. Something about him was different. It was as if she felt that he could be more than a toy...she pushed the thought out of her head. Boys were weak and deserved to be controlled and used. Just because she was a girl with a cock didn't change anything. She knew that, had been taught it the hard way.

Her cock was rock hard and gagging Jeremy. She wanted to be deeper inside him. She didn't have time for deep throat practice so she pulled him from the floor.

"Drop your pants. I want some ass. I want to feel you quivering around the base of my cock as I dump my load in you." Jeremy didn't want to get caught screwing under the steps, but he knew there was no reasoning with her. He undid his pants and pushed them around his ankles.

Lana turned him to the wall, pretty much the same position she'd broke him in with yesterday. Then she decided she wanted something different.

"Kick one leg loose."

"What?"

"Kick one leg out of your pants."

"Oh. Okay."

Jeremy did and she pulled him back around to face her. She put her left arm out and motioned for his leg. He hooked it over her forearm and she held it in place as she spit on her right fingers and lubed up his ass. Lana leaned him back against the wall and scooped up his other leg. She easily guided the tip of her cock to his sphincter with her hips and poked herself into him. Jeremy's arms were around her neck and his knees were pressed against his chest. His jeans dangled from one leg as she scooted her feet a little closer and pushed the rest of her penis into his ass. Pinned between her and the wall he was going nowhere. He was fully under her control and filled with her throbbing member, balls deep, just as she had desired. She was panting hard as she began to literally pound his ass. What she was doing was all about her and how she was feeling. The good news was that she was so close to orgasm even before he started to suck on her that it didn't last very long. Within a couple of minutes she hunched her hips up and began to grind her cock in him as she exploded shot after shot of thick cum in his ass. To keep from crying out in ecstasy she bit into his shoulder and he had to stifle his own cry. Lana held him there a few seconds as she came down off her hormone high. When her breathing came under control they heard the footsteps coming closer in the hallway above. She dropped him to his feet.

"Get dressed! Someone's coming." She hissed.

All she had to do was tuck her shrinking penis back into her tight pants, but as Jeremy was scrambling to get his pants pulled up with Lana's load running down his thighs the footsteps started down the stairs. There was no way he was going to make it in time. She motioned him deeper into the gloom and gave him the hand signal to stay like a master would give her dog. She then stepped out from under the stairs and headed down the hall. When the steps reached the landing a female voice called out.

"Lana! A moment, please!"

As they hurried down the rest of the stairs Jeremy tried to back through the wall. He was positive that he would be seen, but Miss Kline hurried past him without a glance. Jeremy heaved a sigh of relief and quickly finished getting dressed. Down the hall he heard Miss Kline and Lana.

"Yes, Miss Kline?" said a wary Lana.

"I want to speak to you for a moment, please. I know that I'm far from your favorite teacher and we've certainly had our differences in the past..."

"You mean like when you tried to get me kicked out of school last year?"

"...um...yes." Miss Kline was a bit sheepish but plowed on. "That was precisely what I was referring to. What I wanted to say is that I'm glad that didn't happen. It seems that you have changed. Being willing to help that young man you bumped into yesterday was a very adult thing to do and showed a compassionate side of you that I didn't think existed. I want to tell you that I was wrong about you and that I'm sorry for last year."

Miss Kline was not known for being nice. A cold, hard bitch, yeah, sure, but not nice. For her to stop Lana in the hall and apologize was almost as unlikely as Lana walking on water. Needless to say Lana was bowled over.

"I...um...well, thank you for saying that." Miss Kline reached out and touched Lana on the arm.

"I hope you will forgive me and I look forward to having you in my creative writing class this semester." With that she walked on down the hallway leaving a completely dazed Lana in her wake.

Lana hurried back to the stairwell and peeked under the stairs. She was instantly pissed because Jeremy was gone, but then she hadn't told him what to do and if they had been caught together it would not have been good. Maybe he was doing damage control by sneaking off. If so that was good and if not, well she would work that out with him soon. Training the new boy toy was always a challenge; one that she loved. A smile crept across her face as she turned and headed to Miss Kline's class.

ruwild
ruwild
2,325 Followers