Jeremy's School Bully: The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers

After School

The end of the day came and Jeremy hadn't seen Lana all afternoon. He was pretty sure that Lana expected to meet with him after school, but she hadn't really said that. Not that it would save him. He knew she would still make him pay for leaving, but the more often he avoided spending time with her, the better. He was getting ready to sneak out the side door near the parking lot where they had parked this morning and head for home when he saw some old beater Ford F-150 come screeching into the lot. It came to a smoky stop behind Lana's Mustang and some big ugly guy hops out and walks over to the car. Jerking open the driver's side door he proceeds to pull Lana out by her hair. Jeremy hadn't even seen her in the car. The man from the truck slaps Lana hard in the face, snapping her head around like a rag doll and begins shouting at her.

All thoughts of escape evaporated from Jeremy's head and for no reason he could fathom later he ran to Lana's aid. As he was hurtling toward what he was sure was certain death he could hear the man screaming at Lana.

"I told you that you are never to take my car! You're not even supposed to touch it! When you killed my son you gave up all rights to anything I would have shared with him! If you want to be some fucking cunt, you stay the FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAR!!" He pulled back and as he was getting ready to punch Lana in the face Jeremy dove in between them. The man's massive fist caught him full in the face and his world exploded and went black.

When he came to he was lying on the asphalt and his head was ringing like it had been used as the clapper in a church bell. He thought his eyes were screwed up because he was seeing flashes of light, but he slowly realized it was lights from a cop car. Someone was wiping his face and as they came into focus he realized it was Barbra. Her hands were so soft and tender. Occasionally water would drip onto Jeremy's face and it took a few moments for him to understand that she was crying. He tried to say something, but his mouth didn't seem to want to work very well and when she saw him trying to speak she said,

"No, don't try to talk. I think your jaw is out of place. I hope it's not broken. I saw what you did for Lana. You must really like her to take a punch like that for her." She sniffed and continued. "I was hoping that you would like me, but I see that Lana has got her hooks in you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that about a girl you love so much." More tears fell and Jeremy tried again to explain to Barbra that he did like her, but she shushed him again. "It's okay Jeremy. I'm happy for you, I'm mostly crying just because you're hurt so badly and it breaks my heart. It'll be alright." Just then several people in uniform came up and surrounded Jeremy. As they began tending to him Barbra faded away.

Changes

It turned out that his jaw was only dislocated. The docs popped it back in place, gave him some ibuprofen and sent him home with his mother. She fluttered around him like a moth, touching him and crying. One minute telling him how stupid he was and the next how proud she was.

The Doc hadn't told him he couldn't go to school so the next morning, in an about face from yesterday, he hauled his ass out of bed and headed in, bruises and all.

He hadn't known what to expect. A hero's welcome, laughter, something in between? What he got was none of the above. Most of the kids ignored him, some pointed and whispered, but a few shook their heads in amazement and slapped him on the back. It was the most acceptance he'd ever got in any school.

The day was looking good so far when Lana's three cronies found him in the hall just before lunch. They ringed him up against the lockers before he could get to the lunch room, trapping him. Dred filled his gut and he prepared for the worst.

"Lana wanted me to give you a message." The red head licked her shiny lips as if unsure she wanted to deliver it, her eyes darting to the two companions. "She told me to tell you that just because you're dumb enough to let her father punch you in the face, don't think things have changed between you." The red head looked uncomfortable, but didn't offer anything else. 'Her father?' he thought, then in a sarcastic voice said,

"Oh of course. Why the hell should I expect that?" He glowered at them. "Anything else?" Obviously his mom's plan wasn't going to work for this situation.

Red looked at her Chucks instead of Jeremy as she said, "Yes. Lana want's to meet you after school today. She said she'll walk you home...but...um...don't expect to go straight home. She has some needs for you to take care of." Now none of the girls met his eyes. They were all ashamed, because after what Jeremy had done they felt different toward him even if Lana didn't.

Jeremy pushed his way out of the circle and headed to the lunch room. When he arrived there weren't many open seats. He was wandering around trying to find one when he saw Barbra. She had a seat beside her and she looked up as he headed her way. When she saw him she quickly gathered up her trash and tray and left the table. Jeremy was crushed. He'd hoped that he could get a chance to talk to her and explain this crazy situation he was in. As he watched her back retreating a hand landed on his shoulder. It was Brady from physics class.

"Come sit with me. Steven and Thad have a different lunch so it's just me and Eva."

"I don't know..."

"Aww... c'omon. We won't tease you. I promise." Reluctantly, Jeremy followed Brady to a table in the corner. A mousy little girl with a purple streak in her brown hair looked up as they arrived.

"And who do we have here Brady?"

"Eva, this is Jeremy, Jeremy, Eva." They exchanged nods.

"Is this the one that took the punch for Lana yesterday?"

"Yep." She looked at him with appraising eyes.

"Brave, but not too bright. Kinda cute though. I can see what Lana likes about you. What I can't fathom is what you see in Lana; especially enough to take a punch for her. I'd think you might want to see her punched from what Steven and Thad said she's doing to you." Jeremy turned bright red. He couldn't believe anyone knew. "Ok, that confirms the suspicion." Jeremy wanted to crawl under the table.

"Eva, leave him alone. He just wants to eat his lunch, besides I promised we wouldn't tease him." Eva's gaze fell upon Brady.

"See, there's your problem. You made a promise for me that I'm unwilling to keep." She flashed Jeremy a quick smile and got up from the table. She placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Well lover boy, since I can't tease you I guess I'll be going." She walked behind him and let her hand travel across his back as she left the table. Jeremy shivered.

"You better be careful Jeremy. Looks like Eva kinda likes you, too." Jeremy gave a blank look to Brady.

"Why, just because she ran her hand across my back?"

"No, because she was so nice to you."

"That was nice?"

"Yep."

They ate in silence. Neither one having too much to say. Jeremy was thinking of Lana and that just depressed him. When Brady was finished eating he said to Jeremy,

"You look like someone just shot your dog or is about to." Jeremy looked up from where he was stirring around the half eaten food on his tray. He gave a little half smile.

"About to I guess."

Brady let out a big sigh and looked at Jeremy as if he was trying to weigh his soul. Finally he said, "You know, Lana wasn't always like this."

"Oh right, I'm sure she was sweet and innocent as hell."

"Well, actually she was."

"You're joking. Right?"

"No. She was my girlfriend back when we were in ninth grade."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. She was just another skinny awkward girl at the time. She fit right in with the rest of them. She was new to our school that year and I thought she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. It took two months of flirting and complements to finally get her to go to a dance with me. Then getting her on the floor was a whole other matter. But by the end of the night we were laughing and having a great time."

"Brady that sounds nothing like the Lana I know. It's so far off it sounds like some kind of fairy tale. She's a bully now, and is doing some things to me that...well..."Jeremy trailed off.

Brady sighed,

"I know. I'm sorry for what she's doing to you. You see, I know what she has in her panties. Back when we were dating we went to the movies one night and we were making out like crazy in the back row. At some point I got pretty brave and slipped my hand between her legs. We both froze when I felt something hard under her skirt. Not being very worldly I was too shocked to do anything but feel it up and down as I tried to figure out what it was. A few seconds later she began shaking and made a groaning noise into my mouth. As soon as she stopped groaning she jumped up and dashed out of the theater. I called her name and got a bunch of shushes from the crowd so I lit out after her. The ticket taker told me she went into the women's restroom so I sat and waited on her. An hour after the movie was finished she finally came out. She'd been crying. She sat down beside me and we talked for a while. I would do things differently now, but back then I was too stupid and scared to be a good boyfriend and stand beside her."

"That still doesn't explain why she's a bully now."

"That's because I'm not finished yet. After we broke up she didn't date anyone else and even though some boys tried to ask her out she refused. The spring of that year, about a week before summer break her mom died. Since her mom and dad were divorced I'd never met her dad and she didn't talk about him except to say the he didn't like her and wouldn't have anything to do with her. She missed that last week of school and when she came back that next school year she was the person you know now. She had to move in with her dad and living with him changed her. It has made her a mean, hard and demanding girl. And now it's something even worse it seems."

Jeremy digested what Brady told him. He supposed that on some level he couldn't blame her entirely for what she had become, but it wasn't changing a darn thing for him.

"Who all knows about her...uh...you know?"

"There are loads of rumors going around school about Lana. Some of them are pretty close to the truth, but the guys that actually know are like you. They can't bring themselves to tell."

"So why are you telling me all this?"

"I'm hoping you can reach the nice girl that used to be inside her and make her happy, which is what I couldn't do back in ninth grade. I owe her a little of the happiness that I cheated her out of all those years ago."

"I think that girl is dead."

"Maybe she is, but in your current situation do you really have anything to lose?"

Brady got up from the table and left Jeremy alone. What his mom had told him last night about making friends came back to him. He wondered if he could do it. Make Lana his friend or at least get her to stop using him as some kind of living sex doll. The bell rang and he heaved a sigh and headed off to class.

The afternoon was uneventful and even though it was dragging on for the rest of the student body, it was flying for Jeremy. It seemed like no time at all and he was stuffing his books in his locker with his stomach in knots anticipating meeting Lana. He headed outside and looked around. Lana was nowhere to be found so he started off walking toward home. As he neared the edge of the school property there she was waiting. She had on very short cutoff jean shorts, a snug fitting white tee and flip flops. The side of her face was slightly black and blue under the makeup. She didn't look very happy as she fell in beside Jeremy.

"Just because you took a punch for me doesn't mean anything has changed. I'm not giving you up. I have needs to be filled and you're going to fill them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lana."

"It had better be yes, Lana. You belong to me and you're going to do everything I say. Understand?"

"Yes, Lana."

They walked along in silence for a couple of blocks. About half way to Jeremy's house they came upon an abandon brick ranch that sat behind a bunch of over grown landscaping bushes which made it hard to see from the street. When they got to the front walk Lana grabbed Jeremy's hand and pulled him around the corner to a side door that was unlocked. Lana went in pulling Jeremy along. The house smelled musty and there were cobwebs in the corners of the kitchen as they passed through deeper into the home. Down a short hallway Lana turned into a bedroom and there in the corner was a mattress and box springs. The covers looked to be in pretty good shape and there was a flashlight nearby. Jeremy realized that someone was staying there. Lana pulled him to her and started kissing him. She was rough and excited. She moved his hand onto her crotch as she held his head by the hair and stuffed her tongue deep into his mouth stopping only long enough to say,

"Rub it. Make it big and hard. I'm going to fuck you in every position I can think of."

She was already swollen beneath his hand so it didn't take long before she was straining at the seams of her shorts. "Take it out and stroke it."

Jeremy had to use both hands to undo her tight shorts and pull her hot prick from its confines. She watched him as he worked, her long hair hanging down. She loved how it looked to have someone try to get a hand around her thick penis. How the sight of fingers pressed into skin transferred into such delightful feelings. She was breathing hard with the excitement of having Jeremy alone with her in this secluded place. Holding her lightly Jeremy began to stroke her. His hand pulling out to the head and pushing back to the base. Both of them watched his hand moving along the length her and how the skin moved and slid over the steel hard shaft within.

"I think we need a little lubrication... on your knees."

Jeremy dropped onto his knees as ordered. In front of him were Lana's long legs and if it hadn't been for the cock pointing at his head like a loaded gun he would have been ecstatic about his position. He looked up at her, struck by her beauty and wondered again at his unique predicament. His head was just the right height and he knew what she wanted so he did it. He put one hand on a thigh and the other around the base of her swollen member and swallowed as much of her as he could take. The pain of his aching jaw was nearly unbearable as he opened to engulf her, but he pushed through the pain until he gagged on her. He pulled back and then slid back down, stopping short of the gag point this time. He looked up at Lana and her eyes were filled with lust and pleasure. Hard nipples were showing through the bra and thin little tee shirt. Her beautiful face was framed by her luxurious blonde hair and her hands were sliding up her ribcage to cup her breasts. It was her sheer beauty that shrouded the anomalous fact of her sex, and the very size of her was overpowering.

"Jeremy you are a very quick learner. It took me so much longer to get the other guys to be this willing." She gave him a quick grin. "I'm so damn horny! Not getting anything this morning but my own hand really sucked! Of course depending on how you look at it you're sucking so much better than my hand."

Her eyelids were heavy with pleasure as she looked down at him. She could see the bruise where her father's fist had landed and sometimes he would wince if he opened his jaw too much, but he didn't complain. As she watched him swallow her over and over, the pleasure growing with every second, the bruise stuck out more and more. Why had he done that? Any of the other guys would have turned and disappeared, leaving Lana to fend for herself; but Jeremy had run to her rescue like some misguided knight in shining armor. Jeremy was doing an expert job of sucking and Lana wanted to reward him for his efforts. In a sweet sing-song voice she said,

"You're doing such a good job I think I need to give you a little something to show my appreciation. Now don't spill any!"

Her hands went to her hips as she came in his mouth. She could feel the back of his throat working on the tip of her cock as he struggled to swallow each successive slug of her orgasm. He had a hand on each thigh to keep her from going too deep, but other than that he took the shots and only coughed once.

Lana stood over him for a few moments. She looked into his eyes and where she expected to see white hot hate she saw only resignation. And maybe just a hint of something else, but she couldn't quite figure out what that might be. She pushed him off her and back onto the bed.

"Strip," she ordered, "I want to get a better look at my new fuck toy."

Jeremy stood up and undressed. She looked him up and down and said,

"Well you're nowhere near as muscular as Chuck, but you are built pretty well. And look at that ass! So round and nicely shaped." She ran a hand over his ass cheek. "MMM...smooth. I didn't notice how nice it was shaped the first time I fucked you." She turned him back to face her. "Now undress me...slowly."

Jeremy grasped the bottom of the tee shirt and gently began to pull it over Lana's head. As he lifted, her tight midriff came into view, followed by a white lacy bra. It was shear enough to see her nipples and areola though he was more fascinated by how it curved around her breasts. Lana was too tall for him to lift it over her head so after he struggled for a few seconds she leaned down for him. This accentuated her cleavage, giving Jeremy a delightful view. She turned her back to him and the sight of the bra clasp and straps against her tanned shoulders and back were like something in a dream. He let his hand drift from her shoulders down along her sides and followed the clasp straps in to the clasp itself. She looked tantalizing enough to have been modeling the bra for Victoria Secret. He didn't have any experience with bras, but the hook and eye set up was very easy to understand when it is right in front of you. He unclasped it and slipped his hand up and over her shoulders reveling in how soft and smooth she felt. Jeremy was with a beautiful girl. Undressing her and admiring her incredible body. He slipped her straps off her shoulders and she turned back to face him.

Lana was watching him and how he was admiring her body. This was a guy that had no experience with girls and how he was reacting to her and touching her made her feel strange. She liked it. His befuddled amazement was exciting in a new and very different way than what she usually felt. No guy had ever reacted to her like this. He pulled her bra straps down over her arms and tossed it on the shirt without his eyes leaving her breasts. He looked at them with awe. He caressed them and touched them as if they were some kind of wild animal that would take flight with any sudden movement. His fingertips danced lightly across her nipples delighting in how they hardened and crinkled.

"You've still got some more work to do."

Her voice startled him out of his trance and he glanced up to see if she was angry, but the look in her eyes was different, softer and a little amused maybe. Jeremy refocused on her shorts. A tight strip of denim stretching across generous hips, he had to work them off of her. He dropped to his knees and held them around her feet as she stepped out of them and then added them to the pile. White bikini panties were all that was left. They were nondescript and when he pulled them down her balls dropped out below her partially erect cock. At once the only thing that marred her femininity was the only reason a girl this beautiful was interested in him. Naked she was more exotic than any girl or woman he'd ever admired in a magazine and in a flash he had a paradigm shift. He realized that he liked what he saw.

ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers