Jeremy's School Bully: The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers

"Whew. I thought for a second there...oh, never mind. What do you want to talk about? Are we having too much sex? I can't imagine not having enough since we're always doing something." Jeremy was bright red and he couldn't look her in the eye. She could tell he was dying of embarrassment, but he finally screwed his nerve up enough to finish.

"You remember how it was at first? How you were so...so...dominant?"

"Yeah, I didn't treat you very well. Are you still upset about that? 'Cause I'm so sorry. I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you. Like now, there's a lot more give and take between..."

"Will you do it some more?"

"Do it some more? What? Treat you like my possession? Jeremy I..." Lana was lost for words. "I'm trying to be better..." She ground to a stop so Jeremy took an opportunity to explain.

"I don't mean treat me like that all the time...or...well I guess I do want it all the time, or maybe just half the time. What I really mean is that I want it that way in bed. Or the couch, floor, kitchen, you know, sexually." He paused to look at her and his face bloomed red again so he looked back at the floor.

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

Jeremy took a big breath. "What I'm trying to say is that I like being sexually submissive. I think I am submissive when it comes to sex. I get a huge thrill when you take me. The thought of you," and gestured to her body, "this smoking hot blonde girl, wanting me that badly is very exciting and it turns me on to no end."

Lana could tell that it was taking every ounce of courage he had to tell her about this, but she had to be sure she fully understood, because thinking about it was starting to give her an erection.

"So let me get this straight. You miss me dominating you. You want me to use you like a sex toy like I used to." She was trying to keep her voice calm. She didn't want her emotion to show through until she was completely sure.

"Well, it's not that I don't love the new romantic sex we have, I do, I really, really do...it's just that...well sometimes...maybe a little more than sometimes...I miss you just taking me when you want me. Do you understand? Am I making any sense?" He looked up from his feet expecting to see revulsion on her face, but instead there was a smirk on her pretty lips and a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"What?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

With a new found enthusiasm she spread her legs and pulled him face first down over her already growing column. Jeremy opened his mouth on the way down and she didn't stop pushing until he gagged.

"I love you Jeremy and I promise to use you and fuck you in such wonderful ways that you will never doubt my love. I love our romance and sometimes I'm going to need to make love to you, but the rest of the time I promise to want you, lust for you, take you and make you mine."

Lana pushed him away and stood in front of him. Her erection was sticking straight out from her curvy body. She stepped up on the couch straddling him and trapped his head between her knees against the back of the couch. He looked up at her naked body, partially obscured by her thick penis. He could see the underside of it and her ever-primed testicles, and further up her breasts and part of her face between them.

"This is where you want to be. Beneath me. Looking up and worshiping the beautiful goddess who owns you. Open up. Take me in your mouth. MMMMM...that's it. Now suck on me. Easy, not too hard, wouldn't want to come too quickly now. Much better. I'm so happy to know that you like belonging to me; that it turns you on to worship your beautiful girlfriend; to look at this body of mine, these tits, and know that they own you... that the prick in your mouth expects you to obey its every need. You will see to my needs by licking, sucking and providing your delicious ass for me whenever I need it. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I was missing this too. I want to dominate you and use you for my sexual satisfaction. I'll be the happy loving girlfriend all day long and to the world we'll look like every other young couple out there. That is until I start to get horny. Then I'm going to become more and more demanding until I get what I want. And I will get what I want. MMMM...nice. All the way down just the way I like it! I love what you're doing with your tongue. Yeah, lick the underside...now my balls...suck 'em a bit, that's it, now to the head, the tip, lick it. I think it's ready for your sweet ass."

Lana took him by the hand and pulled him to her bedroom. It looked like any other teenage girls room, pink and frilly with some stuffed animals. She opened her closet and motioned toward it.

"Get my shiny black stilettos."

Jeremy practically dived into the closet after the shoes.

"Good. Now put them on my feet. You like these shoes don't you." Jeremy nodded, breathing too hard to talk. "Run your hands up my legs... slower. Good...now suck me a little more as you rub them." Jeremy caressed her legs, indulging in their every curve as he took her into his mouth. She only let him do that for a couple of minutes.

"Get on the bed. I'm going to take you and fill you with my love."

Jeremy got on the bed, spread his legs and looked at Lana. She was still standing where he had sucked her moments ago. Her long blonde hair hung down past her shoulders and her hands were on her hips. Her long legs looked even longer with the pumps on her feet and she was smiling. Lana was a vision. The perfect beauty for him and the hardness standing out from her crotch only made her more perfect.

"You like what you see, don't you baby. Get a good look lover." She pointed her thumb to her chest, "Because I own you. You are mine... my boyfriend, my fuck toy, my source of pleasure, but most of all, my love, and I'm your lover."

Hearing Lana say those words was almost enough to make him shoot his load. He was enthralled by his incredible girlfriend and was thrilled that she was taking charge again. He hadn't realized how much he had grown to love being under her control.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes Lana."

He watched her walk toward him, drinking in the movements of her wonderful body. The sway of her hips, the bounce of her breasts and the swing of her hard penis. She climbed on the bed and positioned herself between his legs. Without any preamble she entered him and lay down on top of him. She began to move her hips in the sexiest rocking motion Jeremy had ever felt.

"This is the perfect place for you... under me...making me feel good. This is what you were meant for, Jeremy. To be mine and let me fuck you whenever I want."

"Oh Lana, I can't get enough of you. You're the most incredible girl in the world. I want to be yours. I want to belong to you and to this lovely body of yours. I can't believe how much I missed this! Oh, God' this is awesome!

"Yes it is and this is only the beginning. We're going to get married and spend the rest of our lives doing this." Then she whispered in his ear. "I'm going to own you FOREVER." Her hot breath sending shivers down the length of his body.

"Lana! Oh Lana! Hearing you say that! It's...Oh...OH! OH! Ugh...UGH! Oh God! You're so...UGH!"

Jeremy kissed her and clung to her as his body exploded more from what she had just said than from having her cock inside him. She lay on top of him as he caught his breath. A few seconds later she said, "That was pretty good for you, wasn't it."

"Oh hell yes! That was great!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

She went back to thrusting into him. This time harder and deeper than before.

"Oh Shit, I'm sorry Lana. You didn't cum."

"Not yet. So you're just going to have to lay there and take it while I finish."

Lana kept thrusting into him and at first it was kind of uncomfortable. After all Jeremy had come and his hormones were at a low as hers were rising. It was a true gut check of his submissiveness, but as she worked her way to an orgasm he began to ride the wave with her.

"Oh Jeremy, this is feeling so good. I love knowing that you'll take care of me no matter what you're feeling. No matter if you're horny or not, you'll take care of me and make me come. I'm so close. Any second now..."

Her thrusts were coming fast and furious.

"Oh my Lord, Jeremy I'm going to come inside you! I'm going to let you know how bad I want you and how much I love you all in...one...hard...THRUST! UGH! Oh God! Oh my...UGH, UGH, UUUUUGH! I'm filling you up baby...I'm letting you know just how much I want you! Ugh...ugh...ugh. Oh Jeremy."

Lana kissed him and ground her still hard penis inside him until she finally fell still.

"Jeremy, baby, we're going to be the happiest couple ever!"

Post Log

Ten years have passed and Lana and Jeremy are happily married. They have adopted one child with plans to adopt another soon. Jeremy's mom is delirious with the joy of a grandchild crawling on the floor around the house. Jeremy has become a respected psychiatrist with a PhD from Stanford and is doing very well in his practice, while Lana stays at home with little Zara. Lana still runs the household and Jeremy wouldn't have it any other way. One day last summer they happened to run into BB, Jeremy's bully from his old school. Jeremy shook his hand and thanked him for being the catalyst that caused him to move to the school where he got to meet Lana. BB made some comment about Lana being far too hot for a guy like Jeremy so Lana punched him in the face knocking him out cold.

They lived happily ever after.

The End

ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers