Jeremy's Surprise

Story Info
He gets a surprise party for his birthday.
3k words
4.28
47.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jeremy's birthday. Mistress had been keeping him very busy as of late. She was hustling and bustling as Friday drew near. He could feel her tension and she was unusually short with him when he missed a spot on the floor and a smudge on the mirrors. She had finally smacked his knuckles with the strap until they had swelled.

Now it was Friday. The house was immaculate and Jeremy was tired. For five days he had scrubbed and polished everything in the house. The floors were spotless, the glass was beaming and the silverware had been buffed until he could see his own reflection.


She found him in the guest bedroom. He was on his knees, brushing away a piece of lint off of the bedspread and checking the bed for perfection. He felt her come into the room and he froze. His ears open for instruction, his breath becoming a little quicker. She could make him move faster than he ever thought possible.

"Come with me," she told him.

He rose and hid his eyes from hers. Hands clasped behind his back, he paused. She turned and he followed her heels to the master bedroom. He stopped at the doorway and she went in. There was a new scent in the room, he noticed. Strong, smoky, seductive. He could not see from where it came, but it rose up to greet him; invaded his nostrils and made him dizzy.

"Strip off your clothes. I have something for you."

He hesitated for a split second and began to unbutton his shirt. He dropped it to the floor carelessly as she watched him. The hard work she had him do all week long was catching up to him. His muscles ached all over, but he did not falter. Soon, his jeans were lying beside the shirt. He clasped his hands behind his neck and focused on a spot in the rug.

She came over to him and ran her hand over his body. His chest and stomach were rippled with muscles. His cock was already at attention. His hair was tangled and matted from being outside during the afternoon doing the yard work. He could smell his own sweat and he wrinkled his nose. In his mind, he prayed that Mistress was just doing a routine check and that she wouldn't want to be intimate now. How he would dislike going to her as he was. Still, he said nothing. His wants and needs were second, his Mistress's were first.

She snapped her fingers and out of nowhere a small Oriental girl appeared. As she drew nearer, Jeremy could smell again the musky scent and realized it was from the girl. Jeremy stayed focused and listened as Mistress spoke.

"I want him cleaned. Bathed, shaved and dressed in the garments I have hanging outside the bathroom door. My guests will be arriving in three hours. I wish him to be completely ready, understood?" The girl nodded at the Mistress, who towered over her by at least five inches. He could barely hear the girl's reply, but he was sure it was a murmur of acceptance to the task. Mistress slapped his naked rear. He braced his feet and she hit him again. When the stinging had subsided, she spoke to him.

"Min will do as she has been told. You are not to resist her in any way. Remember that even when I am not in the room, I still know what you do when you do it. I must go get myself ready for the party this evening." She stroked his cheek gently. "It shall be a party like none other that you have attended."

With those final words, she was gone. He could hear the high heels clacking on the floor as she made her way down the hall. He heard a door slam and knew that now she was indeed, gone.

Min took his arm and pulled him toward the steaming tub. He could see the candles, white and plentiful; smell the incense wafting softly from the burners. He could see that the sheets were turned down on the bed from the reflection in the mirror. He caught a glimpse of Min's chest. Soft curves. Small woman. His cock stirred slightly at the thoughts. Bronze thigh muscles aching, feet stinging at the warmth of the water, Jeremy eased himself into the tub with a sigh. Min knelt beside the tub and began cupping the water and letting it flow over his chest and arms. The water was slick with the perfumed oils and it felt so wonderful having small hands caressing.

She lathered a soft cloth and began to wash him. The rubbing on his neck made him sigh aloud. Min said nothing. The touches now moved down his chest and onto his thighs. She raised one leg up at a time and worked the oily water into his skin, massaging, washing. He was surprised to feel her timid hands working onto his cock. She pushed his legs open and gently kneaded his balls.

Her eyes dared to meet his and he slowly nodded his approval. His cock was growing in spite of itself and it was then that she stopped. She gathered up the cloth again and finished washing him. With a small cup, she poured water onto his head so that she could wash his hair.

When she was satisfied that he was cleaned thoroughly, she handed him the jar of shaving cream and the razor. He looked at her for a moment and understood that she was not going to shave him. He took his time. He knew Mistress would run her hands over his face repeatedly to see if he had been careless in his preparation. This task completed, he rose up from the tub. He found her motioning to the bed when he entered the bedroom. He was still damp from the bath, but she shook her head and indicated that he should lie face down. He discarded the towel and did as she had told him. He felt her small hands rubbing his lower back and it felt wonderful. He could smell the oils from the water on his skin and realized that she was massaging it into him, making his skin gleam and the scent linger.

Halfway through, she made him turn over so she could do the rest of his body. His growing cock was evident, but she didn't seem to notice. She rubbed his chest, arms and legs. She oiled his cock quickly and without further attentions had him rise off the bed. She had arranged the clothes while he was still bathing. She handed him a soft leather G-string. He had seen it before. Mistress had bought that the second week that he had served her. He put it on and she handed the rest of the clothes piece by piece. A pair of tight fitting black trousers and a loose silk button up shirt completed the dressing.

She slicked his hair back and adjusted the black collar around his neck. With a final check, she turned him to face the mirror. His hair was perfect, not a hair out of place. The deep teal of the silk shirt brought out the color of his eyes. The slacks clung to his crotch. He could see the outline of his cock in the mirror. Off in the distance, he heard the bell ring. The guests had arrived. Min gathered up the scattered clothing and towels she had used and left the room, closing the door behind her. Jeremy was alone for the moment. But a brief moment it was. Mistress opened the door. He immediately gained his composure and assumed his stance. She walked over to him and checked his appearance. His hair was neat, the clothing fitted perfectly and she could smell the fragranced oil. She removed his hands from behind him and tilted his head up so that he could look at her.

"Are you nervous?" He nodded silently, his eyes darting about her face. Her brown eyes sparkled in the light. She was wearing a floor length black velvet dress. Her long brown hair was piled on top of her head, soft ringlets framing her face. She had diamond studs in her ears and a rhinestone choker around her neck. The dress was a V-neck and he could see her bosom perfectly. She caught his gaze, smiled at him and smoothed the collar of his shirt.

"Let the evening begin."

She took his arm and led him down the stairs. The living room lights were dimmed, the candles creating shadows on the walls. Incense burned in the censers placed sporadically around the room. Jasmine, he noted. There was a couple sitting on the sofa. They were slightly older than him, perhaps early forties.

The woman's eyes narrowed into slits when Mistress led him over to her. She was inspecting him from the way she was looking at him, eyeing him up and down several times. The man extended his hand and Jeremy shook it. He introduced himself as Howard and his wife as Nora. Mistress led him to the other side of the room and gently pushed him to sit. She sat beside him and rang a small bell.

The door opened and a maid came in. Only this was no ordinary maid. It was a male in a maid's uniform. He carried a small tray with drinks. He went to Mistress first and knelt carefully as not to spill the drinks. She accepted the glass and he did the same to Jeremy. Jeremy took one. The harsh liquid burned his nose when he smelled it. Perhaps brandy? He wasn't sure. When everyone had a drink, Mistress made a toast in honor of Jeremy's birthday.

The maid waited nervously in the corner. He had placed the tray on the table and was now kneeling, facing Mistress. There was a hesitance in the room. Jeremy could feel it. Something was definitely going to happen, but he didn't know how or what. Mistress had finished her drink and was stroking his hand. It was now the man spoke.

"So, what's this all about, anyway?

He said this in almost a hushed whisper, as though he were afraid to speak. Nora stood up. She was a pretty woman. Her ash blonde hair fell to her shoulders. She was wearing a green dress with nylons and heels. She wore no jewelry, he noticed, with the exception of the wedding band. Her nails were long and menacing looking.

"Well, Howard, remember how you told me that you were interested in bondage play?"

Howard's round face reddened beneath his pale skin. He gulped a few times and nodded yes.

"I think it's time we satisfied your curiosity." With this, she walked towards Mistress.

"If you would like to demonstrate how it's done." She motioned to Howard with a wave of her hand and smiled at Jeremy.

Jeremy swallowed hard. He felt as if he were rooted to the spot there on the sofa. Then, without being told, he assumed his place at his Mistress' feet. She chuckled and stroked his hair.

"No, pet. Tonight is for you. You will not be part of the show." His eyes told of his confusion. She indicated for him to sit back on the sofa. He did so, feeling a little foolish.

Mistress again rang the bell. Min entered. Soft, timid, Min from his bath. She had changed into a black leather outfit. The nipple-less bra sported her small breasts. She had thigh high boots on and crotch-less panties. In her hand, she wielded a small nylon whip. Her voice rang out in the quietness of the room.

"You! Maid boy! Come here now!"

The maid came on all fours, creeping slowly in the maid's dress. He stopped before Min. She lifted his dress. He had on frilly white girl panties. She smacked his ass with the whip and he groaned softly. Jeremy did not know if he should watch, but Mistress was encouraging him to. Howard's face was now a bright red, his breath coming a little quicker. Nora had sat back on the couch next to him and began to stroke his cock. Min whipped the maid's ass quickly and quite well. Jeremy himself could feel the blows, though there were none on his body. The maid had squeezed his eyes shut and was offering Min his ass. A soft groan escaped his lips. After a few minutes, she ceased.

She stood above him and spread her legs. Jeremy could see the patch of fur exposed and he felt his cock stir again. He hoped that this did not displease his Mistress. Min grabbed the maid's head and forced it between her legs. He was sucking and licking her for all to see. But wait, what was this? Mistress's hands were caressing his thigh. Squeezing it. Moving towards his growing bulge. She sought out his cock and gave it a light caress.

Howard's wife had knelt in front of her husband and was administering him a blowjob. Howard's belly hung over his opened pants and Jeremy watched this silently. His own cock was hard and wanting. Mistress had released him from the trousers and was stroking his cock. It felt so very good. Jeremy watched the scene before him in disbelief. Never before had Mistress put him in such a position. Min was now lying down on the bearskin rug and softly moaning as the maid serviced her with his tongue and fingers.

He was rubbing his cock against the rug, still clad in the maid's uniform and obviously aroused.

Howard had shed his pants and was now proceeding to remove Nora from her green dress. She wore nothing beneath it. Her ample breasts heaved at his touch as he suckled the perky tips. Mistress was silent. Jeremy's cock still in her hand, she leaned over to him and kissed his lips softly. Her words were a hushed whisper in his ear.

"Enjoying yourself, Jeremy?"

He could do nothing but nod. Howard was now fucking Nora's pussy. Jeremy could hear the squishing coming from her. She was soaking wet. He watched Howard's ass cheeks tighten as he fucked Nora. Her nails raked his back and she wrapped her legs around his body.

Min let out a wail that indicated she was now coming. Jeremy's cock leaked his pre cum. Mistress was still touching him, rubbing him there on the couch. He had not been ordered to do anything, and he found himself wishing she would let him touch her. Howard was close, his breath coming hard and fast. Nora was moaning loudly. He shot his load all over Nora's breasts and she purred, rubbing the semen into her chest. Jeremy himself felt that he would burst into Mistress's hand. Min had risen from her spot on the floor. The maid was now facing down on the rug. He had shed the uniform and was opening his ass for her. She approached him now wearing a strap-on. Jeremy watched shocked as she lubed his ass and sunk the dildo deep into him. He cried out in pain and pleasure. Jeremy watched as Min fucked the maid. He was so close to coming now. Mistress still hadn't instructed him to touch her. In fact, they were the only ones in the room still dressed.

Nora had picked up the whip. Howard was lying across the couch arm and she was whipping him. His face was contorted but he did not tell her to stop. Jeremy watched as the welts rose up on Howard's pale skin. Howard's breath came in rapid gasps. It seemed to Jeremy that he was enjoying the whipping.

Mistress was rubbing the drops of pre-cum into his cock head. He turned to her and his eyes dared to meet hers. They begged silently for release, she noticed. She let go of his cock and snapped her fingers. He jumped from the couch and knelt before his Mistress. She raised her dress and opened her legs for him. She wore no panties.

He could see the wetness on her thighs and he immediately began to suck her moist cunt. She smelled of vanilla powder and sex. He inserted a finger into her and then another. She opened for him wider. Before long, he had three fingers inside her. His cock was on fire. She wrapped her legs around his neck and held his face into her sticky cunt. He could feel her pussy tightening on his fingers and knew that she was close. He quickened the pace and was maddeningly licking and sucking her for all he was worth. When she came with a cry of his name, he kept going.

She rose from the couch and pushed him onto his back. She ripped the shirt open and began teasing his nipples. His cock stuck out from the trousers, the G-string riding into his ass beneath the pants. But he didn't care. She was sinking her cunt onto his cock and he moaned gratefully. She was so wet, so wet. She fucked him and pinched his nipples at the same time. All the eroticism from the past hour finally caught up with him. He grabbed her waist and bucked into her, filling her fully. With a loud animal groan, he filled her cunt with his come. She lay atop him and kissed his lips. He could hear the maid crying to Min for release and she granted his request. Howard had since taken the whip from Nora and was gently teasing her pussy and breasts with it. She was close again, he could tell. A few slaps later, she was screaming out.

Mistress was kissing his lips again, a contented smile on her face. She caressed his cheek gently with her nails. Her eyes were shining and her cheeks were flushed from her orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She did not object to this display of his affection. Rather, she rested her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. He breathed her scent in and could taste her on his lips. Sighing happily, he closed his eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress."