Jeremy's Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy had discovered that Sheila had a closely shaved twat and a butterfly tattoo right on her inner thigh!

Jeremy had licked Sheila's clit for such a long time, bringing her to many orgasms, and then he'd taken a deep breath.

And shoved his poor, frustrated cock into her tight slit and fucked her again and again...

Yes, and my God, it had been difficult to keep from cumming.

Sheila had shrieked and moaned, and Jeremy knew that Noemie was steaming with jealously in her room.

He knew Noemie couldn't punish him for sending him in there to bring Sheila pleasure, but that she would find some other pretext to punish him, and it would be hellish.

And certainly the next day—

That day, Noemie had given Jeremy a thrashing on his bare buttocks with the iron fire-shovel because he'd forgotten to dry the dishes after lunch.

And it was because she was so angry that he'd brought Sheila all that pleasure, but he also knew that it would have been even worse if he'd let himself cum in Sheila...

There would have been a horrible cock whipping from the vengeful Noemie for that!

Noemie was very bitter that Jeremy was very hot for young women.

Now and then she would have Jeremy kneel naked in the middle of a circle of young women who would take turns stroking his penis slowly.

First one hot young girl, then the next...

Yes, once she'd gotten Jeremy's secretary, and his aerobics instructor, and two of her girlfriends and the girls had humiliated poor Jeremy as they'd sat in tight sweaters and miniskirts in a circle.

Right around the poor naked guy taking turns stroking his dick, as he tried hard not to cum.

Oh, but then he'd broken down and cum in his secretary's hand.

Yes, and Noemie had ended up spending the evening putting out cigars on Jeremy's penis while he screamed and cried...

Oh and how angry she would be if she knew how much he liked Sheila!

"You are so much better in bed than my husband"

Sheila had told Jeremy in bed the night before, kissing him tenderly.

She kept forgetting that he had been the slave that she was torturing earlier that evening

"And better than many boyfriends I've had.

You last such a long time inside me.

Men always seem to cum before I get to when they fuck me, you know?" Jeremy had laughed.

"Well that's the benefit of making it with a slave, Miss Sheila.

I only cum when I'm allowed to by my wife.

I've suffered dire punishments by her when I've cum without permission."

Jeremy thought of how many numbers of Noemie's friends he'd serviced at orgies they'd hosted—

God, all the couples and wife swapping, and Jeremy fucking as many women as all the other guys, but at the end, all the men and women had cum continuously, especially Noemie.

Noemie, who was a wanton slut oh yes, but Jeremy's cock was still frustrated and full from having to fuck so many women.

Yes and getting no release whatsoever until Sheila would allow it, which wouldn't be for many months after whatever orgy it had been...oh his hard dick and sore balls!

Now Simone was raking Jeremy's cock with clawed spaghetti tongs that Jeremy could tell she'd sharpened somewhere.

Yes, and he felt the foreskin tearing as she attempted to grab his glans with the tongs. Jeremy danced back and forth, and Sheila was laughing hysterically.

"Jesus, look at him bounce around, what a riot this is."

This rather hurt Jeremy's feelings as they had been tenderly kissing the night before.

But that was the curse of being a submissive.

In his heart, Jeremy knew he was not the man for a serious relationship.

He also had that lingering desire that a night with a girl like Sheila could do for any man.

Also, Jeremy was a bit of a nerd, as frankly, was Noemie, though she was fairly cute...

But Sheila was a stunning woman, and Jeremy's evening of fooling around with her had made him a little bit crazy in love with her, what could he do?

Even though now he was naked and being tortured and she was making fun of him.

It reminded Jeremy of walking a pretty little girl home from school in fifth grade.

Yes, buying little Sydni an ice cream and having a nice talk with her, and then having her make fun of him and having the football players kick him around the next day.

Jeremy had seen fear in that little girls eyes, and he felt like she had been afraid to be close pals with THE GEEK.

But still, Sheila had been telling Jeremy the night before what a good looking guy he was for a slave boy.

Yes, and even though intellectually Jeremy knew that she was going through all this crap with her husband, and was in rebound mode.

No, he couldn't help but lap up all those damn compliments, sad and pathetic geek that he was.

But now Sheila acted like nothing like that had happened.

"I have an idea" Sheila said suddenly.

"Remember that hairbrush you were hitting Jeremy with earlier this afternoon when he temporarily lost the car keys Noemie?

Do you have it around?"

Noemie ran to get the hair brush.

Jeremy tried to catch Sheila's eye for a sympathetic look, but she was having none of it, apparently.

When Noemie returned with the brush, Jeremy wondered whether Sheila was going to give him a spanking.

As he was still attempting to dodge the sharpened spaghetti tongs, he was a bit distracted.

"Open your legs, loser." Sheila said in a brisk voice, and close to tears, Jeremy opened his legs and Sheila got in the back of him.

Yes, and began raking the brush side of the hairbrush against Jeremy's inner thighs and testicles, causing him extreme pain, as Simone continued her operations with the sharpened spaghetti tongs.

There was a scrape by the brush and Jeremy began crying softly as he continued to dance around.

Suddenly Sheila stopped Simone and put down the hairbrush and began stroking Jeremy's penis lovingly and tenderly.

"Honey don't cry."

Jeremy's cheeks were covered in tears, and Sheila stood up and took Jeremy's head, and nestled it to her breast as Simone laughed and called her a soft heart.

"Well, he's being so good." Sheila said in a sweet voice as Jeremy breathed in the perfume surrounding her soft breasts, encased as they were in a skintight halter top.

Sheila continued to stroke Jeremy's cock as she whispered

"You're such a good man, you're doing your best."

But then Noemie's plodding, nasty voice came.

"You know he's getting way too hard." Noemie said meditatively.

"I have a solution for that."

Noemie grabbed Jeremy's shoulder and forcibly dragged him away from Sheila.

Right, and took him up the stairs, Jeremy stumbling, his arms struggling against the handcuffs.

Simone sat back and had some brandy, but Sheila followed curiously.

Noemie turned the shower on in the master bathroom and Jeremy shuddered.

"Normally I just give Jeremy a 20 second cold blast from the shower after I've been teasing him for a couple hours and I gotta get him limp so I can shove him back in the cock-lock thing."

Noemie said all this in her grating voice.

Oh, thought Jeremy, why isn't she melodic like wonderful, young Sheila?

"But now I think he's so hard that I may have to put him in the shower for longer. He's hot for you, jailbait"

Noemie motioned disgustedly at Sheila who grinned in spite of herself.

"Get in there, Jeremy, a cold shower will calm you down a little."

Sheila roughly tried to push Jeremy into the shower, and Jeremy knew that a cold shower this time of the year was especially not a good idea.

Jeremy pulled back, pleading.

"No, no Miss Noemie, I'll go limp, I'm calming down right now."

Noemie grabbed Jeremy by one ear and Sheila by the other, and they pulled him into the shower.

Noemie's Doc Martens boot kicking him in the rear as he stumbled into the tub and the freezing blast hit his body hard.

Immediately, Jeremy tried to climb out of the shower again, but his hands were locked behind his back.

And so he had no balance and ended up falling into the bottom of the tub, suffering as the icy water covered him.

The women kept Jeremy in there for more than three minutes before the phone rang and Noemie went to answer it.

"You can let him out if you want to now."

Then Noemie closed the door as she went out.

Sheila reached into the shower and turned off the water, looking down at the drenched Jeremy

Jeremy, who was huddled in the fetal position, lying on his manacled hands.

"You poor thing" Sheila said sweetly, as she pulled Jeremy out of the tub, hugging him closely to her.

Toweling Jeremy off, Sheila kissed his shivering lips and cheeks tenderly.

"You sweet, sweet man. How can we treat you this way?"

Jeremy was silent as Sheila rubbed the towel all over his freezing body, paying special attention to his genitals.

These genitals, which felt as if they wanted to crawl inside his body, until her fingers found the tip of his cock and gave it something to live for again.

Soon Sheila remarked that her shirt was getting rather wet from closeness to the wet slave.

"Guess I better take it off, right?" she smiled.

Sheila unbuttoned and removed her halter top, tossing it on the floor, and now she was just wearing a tiny little blue bra.

"Noemie may not like you doing that, Miss Sheila" Jeremy said anxiously.

"No, I'm in charge now, and Noemie won't mind.

Just love me like a real man should, it'll make you feel better, and I'll explain to Noemie"

Sheila said, nibbling Jeremy's right ear.

Sheila leaned in and gave Jeremy a big kiss, still stroking his penis, which was finally getting back some of its spirit.

"Darling I can't believe what we've put you through."

She crooned, as her long pink nails tickled Jeremy's foreskin, and her forefinger did an experimental twirl up Jeremy's crack.

Sheila's tongue moved about in Jeremy's mouth, as her fingers played along his rapidly elongating cock..

Yes, and for a moment he was in bliss.

"Are-are you sure, Miss Sheila?" Jeremy thought he should ask again.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to be this close to you..."

Sheila tongue kissed him again and bumped and ground her crotch against his excited penis.

"You're all mine, baby. If only I had the key to the handcuffs, it would all be fabulous. but push against me now!"

But then he began getting excited and began moving further towards Sheila, who humped him back with her jeans.

But all of a sudden he was leaning over her, straining his wrists against the cuffs as he rubbed his cock against the hard zipper of her black jeans.

"What the hell's going on here?" Noemie asked, enraged as she burst into the bathroom.

"I don't know, Noemie—"

Sheila looked flustered.

"I was trying to be nice to him and now he's leaning all over me, it's real scary, he told me to take my shirt off, and now I think he's...it's weird."

Sheila pretended to look rather terrified as she stared at Jeremy, who was amazed by her betrayal.

"He-he actually had the nerve to kiss me and stuff his tongue in my mouth!" Sheila said to Noemie with an astonished look on her face.

"But-but you wanted..."

Jeremy knew though, that it was no use.

"Well you disgusting pervert!"

Noemie grabbed Jeremy once again by the ear and brought him down the stairs two at a time, passing Simone, who was still relaxing with her brandy.

Noemie stopped at the living room level, and gave Jeremy a brutal whipping with the Big Bad Strap.

Yes, and then pulled him down the next level of stairs to the cellar, which was a cold, dank place, and quite unheated.

Noemie opened the door to the basement and shoved Jeremy down the stairs, where he spent quite a cold night, huddled against his handcuffs, wondering at the cruelty of women!

Jeremy cowered and shivered on the cellar steps, his erection now at full length, as he thought of Sheila's tongue probing his mouth.

What an evening he had been through!

And though Jeremy tried to focus on Sheila's betrayal, that she'd basically set him up for Noemie's punishment.

Ah, all he could remember was Sheila's cleavage bulging out of the little blue bra.

Ah and the way she'd brushed up to his chest, and his penis got harder and harder.

It in a sense a welcome distraction from the fact that he was sitting in an unheated basement in mid winter.

Jeremy turned around so he lay against the stairs .

Yes, and began rubbing his penis on one of the steps, and this further distracted him from the cellar's chilliness.

Jeremy imagined he was fucking Sheila's little strawberry blond snatch; and he panted heavily.

He knew he shouldn't attempt to touch his penis without permission; but he was so erect and horny!

Jeremy's dick, slick with precum rubbed against the stair as he imagined Sheila's lips kissing his own.

Jeremy had lots of practice rubbing his penis against various surfaces—

Yes, many times when Noemie, disappointed that Jeremy had gotten his seven or eleven with the dice.

She would insist that Jeremy get himself off by rubbing his cock against the floor with his hands cuffed.

Yes, or stroking it against a chair leg, like a dog would.

Jeremy had gotten lots of splinters in his time trying to get a good orgasm this way!

Jeremy rubbed faster and faster, but tried not to go too fast...

Noemie would know if he'd cum, and she would put him through hell!

His balls were incredibly full; not only had there been the intense sessions with Sheila, but Jeremy was teased incredibly nearly all the time!

Noemie was just an evil and accomplished tease.

And she had been teasing Jeremy nonstop since the last time the dice had fallen in his favor and he'd been allowed to spurt.

There was that time had been rubbing his cock against an open window ledge, thus having forced friction with his hands cuffed.

And having the agony of worrying that a passerby might call the police at the sight of a man sticking his dick out the window.

But since then, Noemie had teased Jeremy constantly.

She was no Sheila, but Noemie's slightly chubby curves looked damned good in lingerie.

Noemie often paraded in front of Jeremy in little frilly bodysuits and bikini underwear.

And rubbing her thong-ed buttocks against his imprisoned cock as he was doing the dishes most nights.

At work, Noemie would call Jeremy several times a week.

Jeremy would hastily wolf his lunch so he could spend the hour in the bathroom stall listening to her whisper in his ear through his cell phone.

"Don't you wish I'd suck your dick, you miserable slave-scum.

Right, like I do the nice Jenkins boy who mows our lawn?" Noemie would whisper wickedly.

"My full lips running all over the head of your cock, biting the foreskin and slurping it around, or you sucking on my tits while I blow you from beneath?"

The fact that Noemie had not given Jeremy a blowjob since their honeymoon made Jeremy even hotter.

Yup, as he'd listen to the cell phone and pull and stroke his balls, which were not covered by the chastity device.

As Noemie went on in her sexy voice, Jeremy would stroke his balls.

This while his penis pushed and squirmed in vain against the cruel confines of the chastity tube.

Recently, after ash blonde Briendel, Jeremy's secretary had been a part of the circle jerk, Noemie had taken her in full confidence.

Not only had Briendel told Noemie about Jeremy's lovers in High Oaks, Iredell and Elkton Hills, so they'd be shut down...

The girl had also begun helping in her boss's torture!

Now every lunch hour, Jeremy's secretary would give poor Jeremy the key to his chastity belt.

Jeremy would be allowed to unlock himself and masturbate, pulling his dick rapidly with that nasty pink bathroom soap.

This, which always left horrible rashes, while listening to his wife.

"But remember hon, if you cum, it's all over for ya...."

Noemie was quite tough...

Did Jeremy enjoy it more in the bathroom listening to her evil voice going on when he could freely jerk off?

Well, yes, but it was also such TORTURE since he couldn't cum.

Even listening to Noemie's warnings of what she would do to Jeremy if he did cum, seemed to turn him on.

"I'll take your pants down in the supermarket and whip your ass with a car radio ariel.

Yes, and then stomp my heels in your balls until you whine and cry like the pathetic baby you are.

Yes, and then I'll take you home and lock your balls in a vice while I switch your cockhead with stinging nettles..."

It was hell trying not to cum while listening to the punishments for cumming there in the work bathroom stall.

And of course his co-workers often joked about how they'd hear Jeremy pant as he sat, lunch hour after lunch hour, in the stall with his trousers down at his knees.

Yes, and how his bulge would be pronounced when he went back to work.

Briendel, his secretary re-locked the belt, patting the balls to make sure they were still full "like a good boy"

Then, at night, Jeremy would come home, and after he'd done his chores and cooked Noemie dinner and cleaned the kitchen.

Then Noemie would order Jeremy to strip naked once again...

Taking off the chastity device, and making fun of the various rashes that the awful pink bathroom soap had left on his genitals.

They'd sit down to watch TV together, Jeremy naked and cuffed beside Noemie, or sometimes kneeling at her feet while her toes toyed with his cock.

Then from the six o'clock news to the end of Letterman.

Noemie would casually stroke and toy with Jeremy's erection with either fingers or toes, through every commercial.

Jeremy would barely be able to focus on the show itself, as he'd be waiting for the commercial to arrive.

Sometimes Noemie would quiz Jeremy on whatever they'd been watching, such as the plot of "Law and Order"

If Jeremy couldn't answer well because he'd been staring in her cleavage as she toyed with his dick,

Noemie would attach clothespins or binder clips to Jeremy's nipples, cock and balls and knock them off with her riding crop.

Yes, and give him between 25 and 100 whacks with the Big Bad Strap.

This depending on how egregiously Jeremy had guessed when figuring out the plot of whatever show it was.

So Jeremy was quite full semen wise...

He he was obsessed, nay in love with Sheila!

Jeremy continued to rub his hard-on against the stairs, closing his eyes.

Yes, thinking of Sheila, this beautiful woman who had entered his life.

He knew she must like him just a little bit!

He could see the compassion in her eyes, he thought. But really, could a woman love a man she felt sorry for?

Jeremy pushed and rubbed his cock harder against the stairs and considered.

Suddenly there was a crack of light, the cellar door had opened!

Was it Noemie, taking pity on Jeremy?

That wasn't Noemie's style...

When Noemie was pissed Jeremy was banished somewhere.

The night she'd found his copy of "Leg Tease" magazine.

Noemie had locked him in her grandmother's steamer trunk for a weekend.

Yes, and once or twice she'd confined him to their storage space that was rented from a warehouse.

Yes, and Jeremy had had to huddle naked next to Noemie's late mother's tied Oriental Rugs.

And many nights Jeremy had been confined to the hall closet.

Yes, and of course last summer had been spent confined on his hands and knees locked in that FUCKING dog kennel.

God, trying to slap mosquitoes who were having a feast on Jeremy's naked body!

"Jeremy? It's Sheila."

Jeremy looked up, and the woman of his dreams, who he'd been obsessed with for three days stepped down the stairs

. He seemingly forgot her betrayal in the shower room, the way she'd beaten him repeatedly, and just gazed up at her in complete fascination.

"Are you okay, hon?" Sheila asked in her little voice.