Jeremy's Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy could see even in the dark that she was clad in a tiny crinoline lingerie body suit.

"I've come to rescue you from the cellar, babe." Sheila said as she sat down next to Jeremy.

She gave Jeremy a full kiss on the lips and he breathed in tightly.

Oh yes, she loved him, she must.

But to take him out of the cellar. "Did Miss Noemie give you the okay on that?"

God he didn't want Noemie to get mad.

She would take it out on Jeremy even if Sheila had the decency to defend her action.

This which from previous experience, Jeremy didn't think so.

Sheila smiled, and kissed Jeremy again, and his cock grew tumescent.

Her long nails closed on it as she ran her tongue around in his ear.

"What I think we should do is sneak to my room for the night.

And then I'll put you back in the morning down here on the stairs."

She kissed Jeremy deeply again and said

"I'm real sorry I've been so mean to you.

I don't want to piss Simone or Noemie off...

By letting them know that I've developed these weird feelings for you, Jeremy."

Jeremy's head was spinning.

Weird feelings?

Could this be true?

Sheila led Jeremy up the stairs and through the house silently, her hand on his manacled elbow.

"I wish I could find the key to these handcuffs so I could release you."

Sheila breathed, and her cleavage bounced in the tight lingerie bodysuit.

In the light, Jeremy could tell that it was lime colored.

"I want your hands on my breasts.

But I guess that can't happen."

Jeremy shook his head sadly.

"But I can give you a little stimulation, as long as you don't cum, right?

'Cause she can tell, right?"

Jeremy nodded ruefully.

"She can examine my balls and know exactly how much backlog is supposed to be there."

Sheila cocked her head at Jeremy.

"But would you still like a little bit of um, fun?

Though it might be a little frustrating until you and I can think of a better solution, maybe in the future?"

Jeremy was dazzled by the idea of a future solution with Sheila.

Yes, Sheila, who was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen.

He nodded vigorously, and Sheila giggled, and poured a bit of lube onto his rock hard penis as he lay back on his manacled hands.

Sheila took her time, moving her hand to slowly grasp Jeremy's cock very slowly.

Yes, and he held his breath impatiently as he waited for her to begin stroking.

"I really like you, Jeremy.

Yes and I think Simone and Noemie are way, way too into this femdom thing."

Sheila began circling her fingers around Jeremy's cock , the French nails glistening with lubricant

"I mean, I like these games too, but you are such a nice guy.

And you could do with a bit of pampering, don't you think?"

Sheila moved the lubricant all over Jeremy's stiff organ...

And finally making her fist go up and down.

Jeremy bit his tongue, hoping she'd go a bit faster, but terrified he might cum.

With her other hand, Sheila began tormenting Jeremy's over-full testicles, pulling at them and tickling the underside of his scrotum.

Jeremy's hips rose to meet her wandering fingers.

"Noemie just is too tough." Jeremy said sadly.

"I mean, this is fun, we both enjoy it, but sometimes she really goes way too far."

Jeremy's heart palpitated as Sheila gently turned him over on the bed and began running her smooth hands across his ass crack.

Ah, tickling it a bit with her long nails and massaging the cheeks, still quite sore from the last whipping.

"Oh you poor baby" she crooned.

"These welts are so nasty. Noemie really lays it on, doesn't she?"

Jeremy coughed.

"Well, she does have a mean streak—

It turns me on and all, but she does go a bit overboard."

Sheila shook her head sadly, and leaned up on Jeremy's chest, licking his nipples.

"See, you don't deserve all that bad treatment, baby, you really don't...

I love your tits, Jeremy, you aren't the only one obsessed with nipples, my son."

She whispered as her tongue licked little rivulets around his chest and down his stomach.

Sheila's right hand, which was still caressing Jeremy's sore buns reached through the legs to massage his very swollen balls .

Yes, while her left hand tickled the tip of his penis as she lay her head on his hip.

Her fingernails raked the underside of his cock...

And he bucked and gasped yet begged for more.

"See, Noemie just doesn't c-care for me that much...

Or maybe she doesn't understand me. you seem so understanding."

Sheila looked very seriously at Jeremy.

"I think I do." Could this be true?

Jeremy's eyes closed.

He was in heaven as Sheila, noted that his penis slit was oozing precum.

She gently took one finger and rubbed the preejaculate into the skin of the glans, and Jeremy thought he might lose his mind with desire.

"Oh, that can't be true, Jeremy.

Noemie must love a hot guy like you."

Sheila chuckled deep in her throat and moved back up Jeremy's chubby body, kissing his chest and then his neck.

"You are just a great guy, and my priorities have changed so much.

I am so glad I've gotten to know you."

Jeremy leaned into the phone in his office a couple of days later, hoping and praying that Noemie didn't answer it.

What would he say?

The night before had been so incredible, he thought.

Sheila had teased Jeremy to distraction, and then she'd ridden his cock to five or six orgasms.

Although of course Jeremy had had to hold off himself...

And then she'd returned him to the basement at four a.m...

Yes, leaving him lying against the stairs for about three more hours till Noemie got up and came down and unlocked him.

For the next three nights, Sheila had requested Jeremy's services from Noemie...

Ah but it had been much more intimate than mistress/slave,.

This though Noemie didn't know that. Jeremy had serviced Sheila...

But Sheila had also given Jeremy several infuriating blowjobs..

Yes, because once again, Jeremy couldn't cum!!!

They'd had great talks about all sorts of things-

Their dreams, their lives, and Jeremy really enjoyed Sheila...

Jeremy was physically absolutely captivated by Sheila

And felt they had a lot in common as well.

"I really think you're much more than just a slave, Jeremy"

Sheila had told him this the night before.

"I have these incredible feelings for you!"

Now when Noemie called him during the day for his bathroom cell phone tease session...

Her grating voice just irritated Jeremy, and he wanted no part of Noemie...

He just dreamed of Sheila!

Finally someone answered the phone.

It was Sheila!

"Hey Jeremy! , do you want to talk to Noemie?" Sheila asked Jeremy.

"No, no...

Sheila, Simone and Noemie are supposed to be taking you to a Scourge Society Seminar this weekend.

But I was thinking, if you told them you had a relative in town somewhere.

Yes, you and I could go to a little cabin that Sheila and I have in the woods...

We could really work on getting to know each other better there, I was thinking."

Jeremy's heart was pounding as he said this to Sheila.

Ah, but they'd been so personal and loving, and she'd even told him she thought she loved him that morning at breakfast!

But he was terrified that Noemie might be listening on the other line.

She could be very angry if she was jealous, Jeremy knew that.

Once, they'd gone to swing with another couple.

Jeremy had just given the woman an appreciative look.

Noemie had then forced Jeremy to spend the evening kneeling alone in the corner while she and the other woman had partied with the one lucky husband!

Jeremy had felt so horrible staring in the corner, not even allowed to see the other wife undressed...

And of course Noemie had made Jeremy undress before he knelt in the corner!

"So what do you think, Sheila? Do you want to give our love a test?" Jeremy asked eagerly.

"It'll just give us time to enjoy each other without the whole mistress/slave femdom thing...

Of course I need some of that in my life, but not this weekend..."

Sheila seemed to hesitate.

"I think I'd like to, Jeremy, I know I would.

But I feel so bad about taking you away from Noemie."

Jeremy snorted contemptuously.

"That bitch has cheated on me with so many different men, both my brothers, all my fraternity buddies.

Once Noemie had two of my frat pals doing her...

While I was bound in a chair in front of the bed.

They kept throwing condoms at me.

Fuck that bitch."

"Okay...I think you're right." Sheila said hesitantly.

"I'll tell the girls that I am staying in town, and I actually do have an aunt in Muncie I could be seeing."

They made it a date.

They would go to the cabin Friday night.

Yes and have a nice three day weekend. Jeremy was overjoyed!

The next couple of days were spent with Jeremy and Sheila exchanging secret grins and winks....heaven.

Yes, and the pains and tortures Noemie and Simone put him through didn't seem that important at all...

Yes, even when Sheila gave Jeremy a vicious bare bottom whipping with a two by four in the back yard...

Jeremy took it with a grin, confident in his belief that she secretly loved him!

"Maybe we could get married" he told her hesitantly the night before they were supposed to drive up.

Jeremy had done his hour of servicing Simone and then Sheila.

Yes, and then he'd gone back to Noemie's bed until she fell asleep..

Yes and then sneaked back to his beloved Sheila's bed again to talk and caress her.

"Maybe..."Sheila said demurely.

"You're so different from my husband the congressman. He's just such a pushy dork, and you're a man of science."

Jeremy laughed.

"And you are so much sexier and more interesting than Noemie, who is a bitch and a moronic bimbo focused on People magazine and reality shows..

You're amazing, Sheila"

They laughed riotously, and planned what could be their life together.

Naming the mythical children they could have, Jeremy held his beautiful Sheila in his arms.

Yes, and she kept telling him how fabulous he really was! It was like a dream come true, he thought.

"You seem like you're in an awfully good mood"

Noemie had kept saying to Jeremy suspiciously, and he had to just withhold his smile, and try to look submissive.

Ah, but he could tell that this nightmare with her was soon to be over!

On Friday night, Jeremy and Sheila said goodbye to Simone and Noemie.

"Now you two behave"

Simone said mischievously.

The two laughed self consciously, and got in the car about an hour later to drive up to the cabin in the woods.

When they arrived, talking and giggling, Jeremy and Sheila took their bags into the cabin.

Upon opening the door, the first image that met Jeremy's puzzled eyes was a muscular, tattooed biker type.

Yes, sitting in Jeremy's cabin armchair!

"Excuse me, this is a private house" said Jeremy to the leather guy angrily.

"Did you break in here?"

"Shut your miserable trap, you pantywaist slave pig."

The biker guy seemed to snarl this at Jeremy, and then said ,

"Hey there Sheila darlin'."

Sheila grinned as she came in behind Jeremy.

"Hey there, Master Monty...

I reeled in the fish just like you said I would."

Jeremy started. Master Monty!

He'd heard of this legendary master from some of their friends in the leather community.

Why wasn't Sheila surprised to see this guy?

What was this about " reeling in the fish"?

This was really weird.

Master Monty looked up at Sheila as she bent over to give him a kiss.

"Simone and Noemie are in the back room with some of the fellows."

Sheila kissed Monty again.

"Great I'll tell them we're here."

Jeremy was alarmed.

"D-don't tell Noemie we're here!

But wait, I thought she was at a Scourge Society Seminar!"

Monty laughed loudly.

"Oh, we thought we'd bring the seminar here...

It will be so much more interesting don't you think, scumbag?"

Sheila gave Jeremy this pathetically contemptuous look, and went into the back room.

Suddenly Noemie came out of the room.

"Darling, it's not what you think" said Jeremy, panicked.

Ignoring him, Noemie crossed over to the stereo tape player and inserted a cassette.

The tape blared, and Jeremy's voice came booming out at the maximum decibel.

"Sheila, you are so much sexier and more interesting than Noemie.

My wife is a bitch and a moronic bimbo focused on People magazine and reality shows...

Yes, you're amazing, Sheila"

Then there was a cut in the tape and then came

"I never really loved Noemie, you know?

I just married her because it seemed right.

Hey, but she's a lifeless cow next to you.

Sheila, you're wonderful!"

Simone came out of the back room flanked by a couple more biker types like Master Monty.

"Well now, you're going to have your weekend of love, Jeremy.

Although it might not be the sort of weekend you anticipated with your intended."

Sheila, who followed Simone out, bent over laughing.

"Can you believe that pathetic geek thought that I would fall in love with HIM?

My God, Simone, he was so pitiful...that fat little dork.

Noemie, you should leave Jeremy immediately...

you could find more passion with Gary Coleman from "Diff'rent Strokes."

Jeremy stood still, as if his feet had gone to lead.

"Why are you just standing there?" asked Master Monty.

"Strip, boy!

You are going to service your masters and mistresses this weekend, son...and I hope you can learn to suck cock good!"

And everyone laughed at poor Jeremy!