Jerk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. Just sit it over there. I can't get up yet. Whoo!" she said when she saw him return to the bedroom.

He couldn't get over the sight of her lying at the foot of his bed, her face flushed red and sweat beading on her forehead. He couldn't hold back any longer and asked, "Was I good?"

She chuckled. "I haven't had an O like that in a while. What you lack in practice, you certainly make up for with enthusiasm."

"I loved it."

She smiled and then a groan escaped her. "Help me up. I need that drink."

He took her offered hand and tugged. Once she was upright, she scooted back against the footboard and pointed at the Coke.

Watching her slake her thirst — naked at the foot of the bed — sent blood pumping between his legs once more. This time, it didn't stop at half mast, and instead rose to full erection. The dull ache running through it was a little uncomfortable, but not enough to distract him from enjoying every moment of watching naked woman that he could.

She noticed the change after a while, and her eyebrows popped up. She shook her head and said, "Every time the wind blows at your age."

Not knowing what else to do, he shrugged, wearing a sheepish grin.

"You're already getting more than our deal, so don't get any bright ideas," she said, and then took another drink.

He had all sorts of bright ideas, but nodded his head in acknowledgment anyway.

"Okay, time to go." She pointed at him and said, "You should probably go wash your face. I made a bit of a mess."

He skipped that suggestion and followed her into the front room to endure the bittersweet ritual of watching her clean up and get dressed. Once she'd straightened her hair a little, she picked up her purse, glanced down at his still naked and erect cock, and said, "Tomorrow, then."

"Tomorrow," he repeated. It was bittersweet to watch her walking out the door, knowing that she would be returning only one last time. Following her advice, he went to take a shower and resisted the urge to masturbate, wanting to make sure he saved every drop of cum possible for her.

****

Valerie slipped in the door right on time. Tim couldn't help but wonder at the way she was dressed. She had on a rather conservative navy blue blouse, and a matching skirt that reached down to only a few inches above her knee. She was wearing black stockings and heels, though. It was sexy, but it just wasn't what he was used to.

She bit her lower lip for a moment, and then said, "Go sit down."

Tim took his usual place on one end of the couch, and pulled of his shirt. When he reached for the button on his shorts, she stopped him.

"Wait. We'll get to that."

"Okay," he responded, a little perplexed.

She walked over to the couch, her heels clicking on the floor, and said, "Not what you were expecting, huh? Just wait."

A crooked grin decorating her face, she started popping open buttons on her blouse. After the third one, he saw that she was wearing a bra for the first time. It was black, lacy, and sheer enough to see hints of her skin beneath. The rest of the buttons were soon unhooked, and she shrugged off her blouse. She held it by one sleeve for a moment, and then let it drop so it fluttered to the floor at her side.

Next, she reached behind her with both hands, and he heard the sound of a zipper sliding down. A little more manipulation caused the top of her skirt to loosen, and he assumed it was a button that she'd opened. Slipping just her thumbs under the material, she slowly pushed the skirt down.

Tim's eyes widened when the retreating cloth revealed a garter belt — black like her bra. Next was a pair of panties that matched the rest of the ensemble, and even more sheer than the bra. He could easily see the outline of her pussy beyond the gauzy barrier. It was when she let the skirt slither down her legs that he sighed in surprised pleasure. Her stockings were thigh-high, and supported by garters.

She stepped out of her skirt, struck a pose with her hip cocked out to the side, and asked, "What do you think?"

"That is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life," Tim said with his voice full of both arousal and awe.

Her smile broadened. "Thought you might appreciate it. Scoot over to the middle of the couch."

Tim moved over, and Valerie walked toward him with her hips swaying. She stopped right in front of him and ran her hands down her sides to her garter belt.

"No touching me — or yourself — until I say you can. Let's see how hard you come when you're teased a little first."

He nodded and swallowed hard. His cock was already throbbing like mad and demanding the attention she'd just denied him.

Valerie leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of his head on the back of the couch. She swayed back and forth, her breasts a hypnotizing pendulum right in front of his eyes. She chuckled and suddenly leaned in even closer, rubbing her tits on his face.

A quick push helped her stand up straight again, and she lifted her right foot up onto the couch cushion next to him. Her hips bumped forward in a slow, sinuous motion while she caressed her body with both hands, ending with a tug on her panties that pulled them even tighter against her nether lips.

Breathing hard and deep, it was all Tim could do to keep from reaching down to squeeze his cock. It got even more difficult when she braced a hand against the back of the couch again, and used the handhold to assist her in lifting her other foot up onto the couch.

High heels poking into the cushions, she edged forward until her panty-clad sex was right in his face. He could smell the evidence of her arousal as she circled her hips, sometimes even brushing his nose against her panties.

"Is that cock aching yet?"

"Yeah."

Rather than responding, she instead squatted down and started rubbing her pussy over his chest.

"I think my panties may be getting wet. What do you think?"

He could most certainly feel the warm, damp spot on the cloth as she ground her hips against him. "Feels like it."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Really sexy."

"You want me to suck that cock for you so bad, don't you?"

"Yes," he answered, though he was actually wishing he could shove it in the pussy she was rubbing against him.

"Not yet."

Valerie sank down to her knees, and Tim groaned as she settled her bottom over his raging erection. His eyes rolled up in his head as she began to dry-hump on him.

"My, so hard." she said, and then let out a little laugh. Val leaned forward, continuing to grind against his hardness while giving him another close-up of her breasts. "Let's see what happens when I do this."

Tim grinned as she reached behind her back, unhooking the clasp of her bra. She slipped the straps down off her shoulders, and then shrugged off the lacy covering to reveal her breasts. To him, the outfit was even sexier with her bare-breasted, but otherwise still covered — if not by much — in black lace.

"I felt that throb," she said as she tossed the bra off to the side. "You really do love my tits, don't you?"

"They're perfect."

Valerie swayed back and forth, sometimes making circles with her hips, and always massaging his cock with her butt. She ran her hands over her body, squeezing her breasts, tweaking the nipples, and slipping fingers beneath the elastic band of her panties. Tim ended up sliding his fingers into the cracks between the couch cushions and grabbing on to resist the urge to squeeze the tits jiggling in front of him.

He wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, relived, or excited when she slipped off his lap, giving him the briefest glance at a darker spot on her panties in an interesting location.

"Driving you crazy, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he answered, still holding on to the couch cushions.

"Bedroom, but you still can't touch yourself. Don't think you can sneak one in, either."

Tim levered up from the couch as she sauntered toward the bedroom — heels clicking on the floor in a distinctive, sexy cadence. She glanced back over her shoulder every other step or so, making sure he continued to follow her order to abstain.

Upon reaching the bed, she turned and waited for him to reach her. Tim breathed a sigh of relief when she reached for the button of his shorts. She took her time popping open the button, and then tugged on the zipper. His erection did most of the work for her, since it was straining to escape from the confines of his shorts anyway.

Valerie rubbed her finger over the damp spot where he'd leaked pre-cum into his briefs, making him groan. She chuckled, and then jerked down his shorts and underwear without further preamble.

While Tim stepped out of his shorts, Val sat down on the bed. She nodded toward the pillow, and he took it as an indication to lie down. As soon as he reclined, she rose up to her knees.

"Hmm... I was going to tease a little more, but you look like you're fit to burst."

Even though he was thoroughly enjoying the show, she was right. "I... It's okay. It's hot."

"A deal's a deal, though," Valerie said before sinking down to the mattress and settling in next to him.

Tim moaned as she wrapped her hand around his neglected cock, and then gave the head a few sloppy licks. Long laps up and down his shaft followed, and then she kissed the tip while looking up into his eyes.

"You behaved and did what I told you, so anything special you want? Want to come all over my face this time?"

"Do you like that?"

"Not really," she answered, and then gave the head of his cock a swirl of her tongue. "Guys seem to get off on it, though."

"No, I really like coming in your mouth."

Valerie slipped her lips down over his cockhead and then let it pop out. "Well, that works for me. So, nothing special?"

He shook his head. "I love the way you suck it."

"Okay then." With that, she took him in her hot mouth, and at the same time, slipped her hand in her panties.

Tim was torn between watching her suck his cock and the vision of her playing with herself. For some reason, he found it even hotter to watch her masturbate with her panties still on. She started out slow, letting him feel her lips caressing every inch of him — almost to the root. She even choked a little on one downstroke, leaving thick strands of spittle decorating his shaft when she released him to swallow.

After the long tease, he felt the first tickles of an impending climax not long after she took him back in her mouth. Her fingers moved faster beneath her panties, and she began to suck harder.

"Give me that hot load, Timmy." She sucked him in deep again and paused when she returned to the tip to add, "Just do it. Fill my mouth full of cum."

Tim stiffened and gasped when she began rapidly bobbing her head over his lap. She was still sucking hard, and the air rushing in from the corners of her mouth at the top of every suck added yet another sensation to the already incredible feeling. As much as he wanted this last blowjob to last, he knew he couldn't hold back for long.

Val moaned around him, her fingers moving fast beneath her panties. He tried to hold back when he felt his balls tighten — but only for a few seconds. She knew what she was doing, and resisting any longer was simply futile.

"About to..." He wasn't able to finish when an especially strong suck caused him to gasp.

Valerie slid her lips back up his shaft to give him a fast, sloppy head-job. Her hand pumped at the bottom of his shaft, squeezing tight. For what felt like an eternity, he teetered on the brink of oblivion.

Then he tumbled over.

Tim roared and his hips lifted up from the bed, pushing his cock deeper. Her stroking hand froze in place, keeping him out of her throat, and she accepted his cum blasting against the roof of her mouth with a long moan.

He came hard and growled from the intensity of the pleasure. She kept sucking, looking up into his eyes with an expression mingling delight and amusement, until he couldn't take it any more.

Valerie released him with a final slurp when he tried to push her away with a weak and trembling hand. Her hand slipped out of her panties, and she caressed his balls with the slippery digits, causing him to suck in a sharp gasp. "Surprised these are still here after that. Good?"

It took Tim several seconds of panting before he could even manage a nod, which drew a brief giggle from her. His eyes closed and he groaned, twitching from the throbbing of his still-sensitive manhood. Feeling the mattress shift, he forced his eyes open to see her popping open the clasps on her garters.

Once the straps dangled next to her shapely legs, Valerie lay back on the bed and pulled off her panties. He gasped and shivered when she cat-crawled over his body and dropped the lacy garment onto his face.

The scent of her made his head swim, and he could feel dampness on his chin.

"Want to see if you remember what you learned yesterday?" she asked while rubbing her wet folds against his chest.

The lethargy of his orgasm evaporated in light of that offer.

She knew the answer before she had even asked the question. As soon as he scooted over enough to make room, she lay back and parted her legs wide. "I know you like my tits. What do you think of my pussy?"

"I love it. I love licking it," he said as he moved into position and lowered his face between her thighs.

"Then don't make me wait."

He had no intention of that whatsoever. Val put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him tight against her sex. He groaned as he got the first tangy taste of her, the sound mingling with her moan.

"That's it, Timmy. Show me how much you like it."

Feeling a great deal more confident than he had the day before, he dived in with gusto. Valerie moaned and whimpered, her body writhing beneath him, though he only noticed it in passing, as he was devoting every ounce of his concentration to his flashing tongue.

"Oh, that's good," she gasped. "You really want to make me come, don't you?"

Tim sucked on her folds, tickling them with his tongue. "Mmm hmm."

"Keep it up."

It wasn't long before her fingers tightened in his hair, and he knew what that meant. Her sharp whimper when he gave her clit a flick of his tongue was simply confirmation.

"Faster. Lick it," she cried out in a breathless, husky voice.

Amazed by how quickly she seemed to be climbing toward a peak, he doubled down. His tongue flicked from side to side, up and down, and in circles, pressing hard over her swollen bud. Her clit rolled under his tongue, and her bottom lifted off the bed.

"God — suck it," she cried out, the tone of her voice pleading.

Tim latched on, sucking hard and wiggling his tongue. Valerie let out a rapid series of whimpers, each one louder and higher-pitched than the last, and then loosed a piercing screech.

He was ready this time, though it didn't help much. Once again, he was in for the ride of his life, clamped tight between her thighs with her fingers fisted in his hair. He tongued her as best he could, causing her already quivering body to shake even more.

Val let out one final scream as she pushed him away. Once again, he sat up with a wide smile on his face, watching her quake as her orgasm subsided. After a few seconds, he slipped out of the bed and into the kitchen.

She smiled at him when he returned to the room with a can of Coke. "Thanks."

"You got there fast," he said as he put the can down on the nightstand.

"Don't get too full of yourself. I warmed myself up pretty good with my fingers."

Tim's shoulders slumped a little. "Oh, okay."

She shook her head, and then moaned. "It was good though. At least you listen when I tell you what I want. It doesn't matter how hot I am if a guy is just slobbering around down there. Help me up."

Valerie groaned as he tugged on her hand to help her rise. As soon as she sat up against the headboard, he opened the Coke and held it out to her.

"Not bad at thinking for yourself, either," she said as she took the drink.

Tim stood next to the bed, his face still slippery with her juices, not sure what to do. After a few seconds, he located her panties and picked them up. She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture when he held them out, then patted the bed next to her. "Sit down. It's your bed."

Still holding on to the panties, he nervously slid in beside her. She rolled her eyes and took another drink.

"So, have we forgotten about that little incident with my thick-headed son?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

She stiffened, let out a sharp moan, and then reached between her legs to rub her folds. "Whoo — I'm still tingling. God, I need to start dating again."

"Why don't you?"

Her eyebrows lifted. "Well, Jason is a bit of a handful, and frankly, my ex left me with a rather poor opinion of men in general."

He realized he'd hit a sore spot. "Sorry."

She shrugged. "It's okay. I'm about as over it as I'm going to get."

Tim did his best not to stare as she sat next to him sipping her Coke, but it was rather difficult. With her inches away, still on full display in sexy lingerie, he couldn't keep his eyes from wandering.

"You can look. May as well get all you can," she said with a little laughter in her voice.

It seemed like sound advice, so he did exactly that. Inevitably, it caused a reaction, and blood started rushing between his legs again.

"Young and full of cum," she said when she noticed his manhood straightening. To his surprise, she reached out and ran her fingertips over him, hastening the process.

Valerie sat her drink down on the nightstand and curled her fingers around his hardening shaft. He swelled even faster and couldn't hold back a moan — hoping against hope for a bonus blowjob. Once he was rock-hard in her hand, she blew out a long, slow breath while she stroked him and muttered, "This is such a bad idea."

"Huh? What?"

"But right now, I don't care."

Tim's heart beat fast in anticipation as she put her hands beneath her and rose up onto her knees. Then she swung one sexy, stocking-clad leg over him and straddled his hips. His eyes shot wide open and his jaw dropped when she reached down and stood his erection straight up. A moment later, a long, high-pitched groan passed his lips as she sank down on him.

The feeling of her pussy sliding down over him was far above and beyond anything he could possibly compare it to. Her walls caressed every centimeter of him — wonderfully warm and slippery. Once her nether lips wrapped around the base of his shaft, she let out a long moan and the wonderful embrace of her canal tightened even more. His cock throbbed hard as he stared in awestruck fascination at it buried balls-deep inside her.

"God, you're hard as a steel bar," she said as she put her hands on her knees and flipped her hair back over her shoulder. "So much for that virginity — huh, Timmy?"

"It feels so good," Tim responded between quick, deep breaths.

She wiggled her hips and moaned. "So do you. God, I needed this. I've been thinking about it all this time, knowing you were a virgin."

"You have?"

Val rocked her hips forward and back, stirring his cock inside her and tugging at the root on the backstroke. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I've been getting myself off thinking about this ever since that first handjob. You've been giving my vibrator a real workout, Timmy."

Not knowing what to say, he could only grin in response before letting his eyes drift back down to her jiggling breasts and her pussy filled with his cock.

"Like that?" she asked as she picked up the pace.

"It's great."

"Not too great, I hope. Tell me if you're getting too close. Don't ruin this for me."

"Okay."