Jerk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she really started riding him. Tim grunted and groaned as she rocked her hips hard. Her right hand left her knee to rub her clit, and a loud whimper escaped her as she threw her head back.

Her voice broken from the effort she was expending, Valerie said, "I don't think I've ever had a cock this hard before. Fuck. Not hurting you, am I?"

"No. I love it," he answered, even though the pull on the root of his cock was uncomfortable. The feeling of being buried inside her and the pleasure he could see in her expression more than made up for it.

"Good thing, because I don't think I'm going to be able to hold back. Want to see me come all over your cock, Timmy?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Then keep that cum in your balls until I get there. It's probably not going to take long."

Val's fingers moved faster over her clit and she rocked back a little farther with the next stroke. Tim clenched his teeth when the unnatural angle caused a twinge of pain, but ignored it. She kept up with the longer strokes, building speed and strength with every passing moment.

A trickle of wetness meandered down the cord separating his family jewels at about the same time as she began to grunt and whimper in growing bliss. "Oh. Oh. Oh, fuck yeah. Please don't come. Please don't come."

Though the first tickles were spreading through the head of his cock buried in her depths, he didn't feel as if he was going to explode any moment. "Are you close?"

"Mmm — so close. Going to come on your cock."

"Yeah, do it."

Any chance of him edging closer to orgasm vanished when she went completely wild. He winced every time her hips slammed back, but he couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her features tightening and her breasts bouncing — sometimes making audible claps due to the ferocity of her undulation atop him.

He endured the onslaught for close to a full minute as her fingers flashed over her clit. Her breaths turned into panting whimpers that increased in frequency until she threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy.

Tim's eyes widened and his muscles clenched when her pussy clamped down on him. For the briefest of moments, a panicked thought that she was going to pinch it off flashed through his mind. Then, she screamed again and her head snapped forward. Fingers slippery with her juices dug into his leg as she lurched from waves of orgasm crashing through her.

He couldn't help but smile as he got his first good look at her coming hard. Her face was bright red. Her eyes were closed tight. A steady stream of whimpers, squeals, and high-pitched grunts tumbled from her lips. Her hands slid forward, and her body followed. Her cheek was hot when it settled against his chest. On a whim, he tentatively wrapped his arms around her.

Valerie let out a contented moan when he embraced her, though it transformed into a sharp gasp before it ended. His cock was still deep inside her, and her walls sporadically clenched around it as the orgasm that gripped her went on and on.

Her voice was weak and somewhat distorted by her cheek pressed against him when she muttered, "Oh wow."

"That was unbelievable," he said.

She moaned, "Mmm hmm," and it was several seconds before she spoke again. "You didn't come?"

"No."

"Good boy," she said, and then followed it with a slow chuckle. Levering up on unsteady arms, she added, "Because I want more."

She didn't waste any time, sitting up over his lap and sliding a hand between her legs at the same time. Another trickle of her juices ran down his scrotum, meandering through the wrinkles. "Think you can keep it from going off long enough for me to come again?"

"I hope so."

Val shivered and closed her eyes for a moment. "Me too."

Tim let out a long, pleasure-filled sigh as she started rocking on his cock again. This time, after a few strokes, she switched to circling her hips, which moved his organ more inside her. His muscles tightened, trying to pull his cock back toward his body.

Valerie's eyes lit up and she said, "Ah, yeah. Do that again."

He gave another squeeze — on purpose this time — and she let out a high-pitched moan.

"Mmm, it feels like it's swelling up twice as big when you do that."

"Do you want me to keep doing it?"

"Mmm hmm. Not all the time, though. Surprise me."

Valerie's breathing picked up, and she squealed the next time he flexed his muscles to make his cock jump inside her. Soon after, she began to gasp as her pleasure mounted. Her hips and fingers returned to the frantic pace she'd adopted just before reaching her peak earlier — but only for a few seconds.

Tim gasped when she started bouncing on his cock.

For the first time, she was truly fucking him, rather than riding him. The feeling of her tight, slippery canal sliding over his shaft turned every indrawn breath into a gasp, which then emerged as a grunt. Her breasts bounced everywhere, and her butt slapped against his legs. Whimpers and moans tumbled from her lips in ever quicker bursts as Tim felt the tingles in his cock intensify.

Valerie drove his butt down into the mattress with every bounce on his cock — her fingers a blur over her clit. Though he was fighting it with every ounce of his will, Tim knew he couldn't possibly hold out much longer. It was only then that he thought about not wearing a condom.

Sucking in a worried gasp, he warned, "I'm getting close."

"Yes, almost there," she cried out.

"No, I'm about to come inside you," he reiterated through clenched teeth, thinking she must have misunderstood him.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to m-m-me!"

He didn't have much choice at that point.

Tim growled and his hips lifted, slamming up into her at the same time as she was coming down on him. The loudest clap yet sounded as their bodies clashed, and that was it. He roared, blasting cum into her depths as she simultaneously shrieked in ecstasy.

Valerie fell forward, continuing to cry out as he pumped every drop he had to offer into her tight embrace. The bedclothes pulled tight between their hands as all four clenched into the sheets. Tim's vision went dark at the edges, and his cock continued to pulse long after he was sure there was nothing coming out. After a weary, but satisfied-sounding whimper, Val's weight settled on him.

They both panted for breath and twitched from the aftershocks for quite some time before she moaned and followed it up with a chuckle. She pushed up with her arms and his softening, sensitive cock slipped from her.

Tim opened his eyes after the moment of shock faded to see tendrils of cum dripping from her pussy down onto his cock. Val looked down and laughed before saying, "Still had quite a bit left for me, didn't you?"

"Uh huh. But what if you—"

She cut him off, guessing what he was going to say. "My tubes are tied. I'm not crazy, Timmy."

Relieved, he let his head drop back onto the mattress and smiled. "That was incredible."

"Mmm — I got off pretty hard too. I need to go tinkle."

Valerie cupped a hand between her legs and slipped out of the bed. Tim turned to watch her sexy butt as she walked out of the room, and then gave in to his eyes wanting to close.

He started when she returned, having almost dozed off. He couldn't help a sigh when he saw her sit down on the bed to pull her panties back on.

"Oh, stop sounding so sad," she said as she stood up.

The sight of her still bare-breasted in her lingerie helped with that. "Okay," he said as he sat up and smiled.

A crooked finger beckoned him and she said, "Come here."

Tim stood on still-weak legs, and she slipped a hand behind his back, pulling him closer. Chills shot all through him as she gave him the briefest of kisses.

"That was fun, Timmy. Not a word about who got your virginity. Right?"

"I won't tell anyone."

She patted his cheek. "Good boy."

"Do you want another drink?" he asked, hoping to encourage her to stay a bit longer.

She saw through the subterfuge. "One for the road — yes. Don't try to make more of this than it is, Tim. It was just sex. Good sex, but just sex."

"I know."

"Go get me that drink, then." She twitched her eyebrows and turned to saunter out of the room with him hot on her clicking heels.

Valerie had already put on her bra and pulled up her skirt when he returned with her Coke. She turned away from him and said, "Put it on the table and zip me up."

Tim pulled up the zipper and hooked the button. While she tugged at her skirt to situate it, he bent and picked up her blouse.

"Thanks," she said when he held it out to her. She finished dressing, slung her purse over her shoulder, and grabbed the Coke. "Time to go, I guess."

"Guess so," he said and offered a half-smile.

"I meant what I said the other day, Tim. You're a nice guy. Problem is, no girl is going to find that out as long as you keep acting so backward." She reached down and gave his flaccid member a bump with her finger. "It would be a shame for a nice cock like this to go to waste."

She smiled at him, turned around, and headed out the door.

****

"The hell?" Tim muttered as he awakened. A bleary-eyed glance at the alarm clock revealed it was 6:30 at the same moment as the doorbell that had awakened him repeated.

"Hang on," he hollered toward the front room when the chime sounded once more. Pulling on a pair of pants, he stomped to the front door and jerked it open just as the doorbell rang again.

After a few seconds of him staring at her, Valerie asked, "So, are you going to invite me in?"

"Yeah." He answered as he stepped aside.

She started toward the couch, and as soon as the door closed, she said, "Well, we both know that there's a better than average chance Jason is going to do something stupid again." She put down her purse and her lips curled into a sultry smile as she walked backwards toward the bedroom. "Why don't we just get things out of the way before that happens this time?"

He caught up with her before she passed the bathroom door.

****

Hope my first continuation of a story got you heated up in all the right places. Please take a moment to vote. That's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments, emails, story favorites, and author favorites are jam and a side of bacon, so feel free to turn it into a grand slam breakfast with one or more of those.