Jerkboy Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One word about my jams and I'll beat your ass. I like to sleep warm. Go get my sweatshirt from the bathroom and put it on."

We smoked some the weed she had in the drawer of her nightstand and settled in.

"Don't try anything, okay? I can be, um, violent," she told me while we took turns having food sex with our spoons. I said nothing. After a bit, I held a spoonful of vanilla in front of her mouth. Suzy's eyes narrowed slightly, then she opened and sucked off the end of it.

"Don't even go there," she said, almost giggling. The marijuana was kicking in. I was thankful for the panties supporting my brutalized balls. The insipid rom-com played on while we spaced out and rode the sugar high from the ice cream.

She sprawled near me, without touching, for an a half-hour before she adjusted slightly and put her head next to my shoulder. Some time passed, and she held my hand. I made not one move. Together, looking at her TV, I felt her hand move mine slowly down my waist. I wrestled with some uncertainty about whether I should switch and place her hand on my cock. That was settled when she pushed my hand lower, by my wrist. I laid my head on the pillow beside her and remembered the lewd Polaroid pictures of her mother at Suzette's age. And then I began slowly masturbating.

After a while, when was fully hard, I saw Suzette, never taking her eyes of the screen, moving her hands toward her abdomen. Then her hands were moving upward, slowly, carrying with them the bottom of her fleecy Winnie-the-Pooh pajama top. My heart was pounding, and so was my hand. I could see her flat, hard stomach rising and falling. Then I saw the pajama top ease slowly past Suzy's hard nipples, causing two absurdly perfect breasts to bob just slightly.

I hoped it was the ridiculous romantic climax of the movie that made the tears well in Suzy's eyes when she held her jammies up to expose her chest. I saw her boobs, and I would never forget them, but I couldn't look. I shut my eyes, moved my head upward near her ear, and whispered how much I loved her until I made myself ejaculate.

12