Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved closer and I took his hand and placed it directly on the center of my panties between my legs. I held his hand and pressed hard as Simon moved his mouth over my left nipple and sucked and licked his cum off of both of my tits. I then lifted his face to my lips and kissed him as I squeezed his hand on my panties letting him feel how fat and swollen my cunt was. He moaned into my mouth and I told him, "Time for me to clean up and for you to go to bed Lucky it's 11:30 PM."

I stood and I kissed him again. He said, "Thank you I needed that release. I think we are very good together. Could we do this again, tomorrow?"

I said, "Yes Simon, I'll be happy to do that for you every night. In fact tomorrow if we have time I'll show you how to do me too if you like."

He said, "OH yes! Can I do that now?"

I told him to go to bed and rest. He kissed me and I held him tight as he pressed his body against me. Finally I parted and said, "Go to bed baby! I'll see you in the morning."

He did and I went into the bathroom and looked at the cum in my hand. It was a lot. He really needed to get off. Then I got into bed and masturbated until I got my relief. I wondered what I had started. I hope nothing I couldn't handle.

Each night we would do the same thing. He would play with my breasts and I would jerk him off. Finally the night after the tournament and dinner, Simon won first place. Prize money was $75,000. Around 11:30PM we went back to my room. Once inside, we undressed as usual. But now, for the last two nights, I was now only wearing my smallest bikini panties and Simon was completely nude.

I jerked him off as usual and then began to teach him how to get me off with his fingers. He wasn't ready and neither was I for his mouth and tongue. Actually I was scared for him to do it since In knew this was a much bigger step than playing with my tits. And rubbing my pussy on the outside of my panties. He asked every night if he could see and touch my pussy directly without any panties but I told him we weren't ready for that yet. He didn't fight me and was so happy to have me jerk him off he.

It was a real learning experience for him and the first time it took an hour for him to make me cum. His hands were not gentle at first and I had to instruct him again to be gentle and easy. The good thing was Simon was a quick learner. Each night he got better. The week was fun and after the tournament, Simon was much more relaxed. Except, since he wasn't playing golf for money now, Simon wanting me to jerk him off 3 sometimes 4 times a day. When I wasn't making him cum, he wanted to get me off. I was getting a little sore and told him.

We enjoyed each other's company and the physical part of our relationship had been very nice time. As we flew home we both slept all the way. I closed my eyes and was wondering what a nice time I had and he paid for the entire trip. I didn't have to do anything sexual with him. What I did, I did because I wanted to do it. I smiled and said to myself, "Damn Diana! This guy spent a lot of money on you. You should stay with Lucky. Maybe make him your boyfriend. He can do things and give you a lot to make your life better. And you don't have to fuck him to get them!"

When they landed Lucky and I got the limo to pick us up and drop me off at my place. About two hours later he called me and thanked me for going with him and for making his week the best he had ever had. He also to me I was his luck. As he explained, you jerked me off and I won the tournament babe. Can you go with me to Florida in a month?"

I said, "I'll have to see if I can get off from my job Simon."

He said, You have to! You're my good luck charm! I want to win this one too! First place is $125,000. If you're with me I know I'll win."

Two days later I told him I could get four days off. He said, "Let's have dinner tomorrow night and talk."

I said, 'Good, Let's make it 6:00 PM then you can come back to my place and I'll show you some more things to please each other. Would you like that Lucky?"

He moaned and said, "OH God Diana! Make it 5:30PM! I can't wait to have you touch me again."

12