Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 02

Story Info
Now, lick your cum off her tits, Lucky.
4.3k words
4.16
50.8k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

I was wondering if it was because I was white or if he was just naturally shy around women. Simon, Lucky to his friends, was about 5'9' and weighted about 165 pounds. He was trim but not muscular as some men are in their late 20s. Golf was not football or baseball and Lucky looked like every other well-dressed, clean cut, young black guy if you saw him on the street. There was nothing special about him until he played golf. Then he was very, very good.

He came to pick me up in his Spider convertible. He came into the apartment and handed me a gift. I opened it and saw a beautiful gold bracelet. It was very heavy and the carving and design in it showed it was very expensive. I didn't ask him how much it cost but I did tell him he shouldn't have bought it for me. He told me he loved to buy things for his friends and he considered me one of his best. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and besides I simply loved it, so I took it and had him put it on before we went to eat.

The dinner was great and he didn't hesitate to spend what it took to make him and me happy. During dinner we talked about the up coming event in Florida. We planned for me to fly down the day after he did. All he was going to do was practice and there was nothing going on socially until the night I arrived. That way I could save my vacation days for later on maybe when he went away again.

He told me he really wanted me there when the tournament actually started since I was his "good luck woman!" He purchased champagne and he even purchased desert to take home with us. It was an entire chocolate cream pie. When I saw the bill I put my hand to my breasts and said, "$52.00 for a damn pie! Lucky! My God Lucky that's much to much to spend on a pie."

He said, "No it's OK. If you want it I'll buy it! Besides it will be great with coffee later on."

Nothing else was said and we got the car and drove back to my place.

We arrived back at my place around 8:30 PM. I knew Simon was very ready to have me jerk him off again. I had my hand on his thigh most of the time during dinner and knew he was hard. He sat down and said, "I have really missed you Diana. It's great we can get together even if I'm not playing golf."

I said, "Thank you for the dinner and the gift Simon it was very nice of you. I don't think I will take it off ever!"

He smiled up at me as I stood in front of him. Then I teased him and said, "Would you like me to take my top off for you tonight?"

He said, "OH God YES! I was hoping you would do that for me again."

I stood there in front of him and looked down into his eyes. Then I pulled the sweater up over my head and let it drop on the rug next to my feet. I was now standing in front of him in my clear sheer bra. I knew he could see my breasts and nipples as he looked up at them. I smiled and said, "Should I take the bra off too for you?"

He moaned and said in almost a whisper, "Yes!"

I unsnapped my bra, and very softly asked, "Would you like to touch me again Simon?"

He said, "Oh yes Diana! I would very much love to see and touch your body again."

I sat down next to him on the sofa and turned my upper body towards him. I smiled and said, "It's OK baby. Go ahead. Feel them again. Have you missed these?"

His hands automatically went to my breasts and his said, "I'm embarrassed to tell you how much."

I said, "It's Ok Simon I have missed your touch baby! Tell me. Did you masturbate thinking about me?"

He got darker and I knew he was blushing. Black guys are hard to tell if they blush. I smiled into his eyes and asked him, "How often? How often did you beat off thinking of my breasts Simon?"

He said, "Oh Jesus! Every day Diana, everyday. I wish I had a picture of your so I could see you as I do it."

I smiled and said, "I think we can get one for you if you have a digital camera. He said he did and would bring it over the next time.

He hadn't forgotten about how to please me and was very gentle and easy. It only took a moment for him to have my nipples hard as little rocks. Then he looked at me and I shook my head in approval for him to lick and suck them now. He moved his face towards them looking at me again to be sure it was OK. I took my hand and pushed gently on the back of his head. That gave him the OK I wanted his mouth on my tits. He quickly moved over them kissing and licking them and sucking on the long hard and now red nipples at the ends of each of my breasts. I simply held his head and moved him right and left. After a few minutes, I dropped my hand in his lap and felt his cock alive and jumping inside his slacks.

I said, "Stand up for me Simon."

He did and I unbuckled on his slacks and they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them. The tent in the front of his underwear made me smile again. I knew he was small but the tightness of his shorts made his cock look bigger than it actually was. He was maybe 5 or 6 inches long and maybe twice as thick as my thumb, no more. He was sure no black stud that was for sure.

Finally I took my hand and reached inside his shorts and pulled it out. It was very black, and it throbbed and jumped with his excitement. It even had a pre cum drop in the piss hole in the head. But it was no giant black monster of a cock, I had heard about. I stroked it a few times and he moaned. It only took a moment for him to begin fucking my hand as he stood there. I smiled up at him as he pumped his hips and held my hand with his hand.

Finally I looked up at him and said, Let's go into the bedroom."

He moaned when I let go of his cock and took his hand as we walked into the room and over to the bed. He followed me like a little boy with his small black cock sticking out of his shorts.

When we got into the bedroom, I told him to lay down and as I stood there looking down on him he smiled up and said, "Please jerk me of Diana. I have wanted this so bad. I was hard all during dinner you look so beautiful.

I bent down and let my breasts cover his face as they hung down over him. He took each one and sucked and squeezed them, almost like he was worshiping them. I was on all fours now bending over his body and smiling as he kissed and licked and made love to my tits. Finally I said, "Lucky! Would you like to do some other things tonight too? Would you like for me to show you how to make me cum? And then maybe we could try and see if you like oral sex. You know get each other off with our mouths and see how it feels? Or, do you want me to jerk you off first? You really look like you're in pain your cock is so hard."

He said, "OH God Diana! I don't know! I have to have some relief!!! Oh GOD! Do it now baby! Please! Please jerk me off first!"

I smiled and kissed him as I said, "Lift up and let's get these shorts off of you. Again he was completely nude and I was only topless. I was controlling the situation. I circled his shaft and began a slow steady up and down motion. He was moaning in only a few seconds. I cupped his balls and felt them tight in their sack already. I knew this wasn't going to take very long at all. Simon was already lifting his ass up and thrusting his hips. I came up and kissed him slipping my tongue into his mouth as my hand moved on his cock a little faster. I asked him what he liked the best as I changed methods a few times. He seem to really enjoy the thumb and two fingers method of jerking him off up. I slipped it around the shaft at the top just below the mushroom head. Instead of using my entire hand to beat him off I used the two finger and thumb method. He also liked me cupping his black balls and rolling them around as I stroked his 5-inch shaft.

He reached for my breasts and I whispered, "That's right baby! Feel my nipples pull on them gently yes that's very nice Simon! Now, suck them for me! Yes! You know how to do that very well now."

He lifted his hips up as I shoved a tit into his mouth. As I sat next to him jerking his small black cock off still faster, he moaned my name and asked me to go even faster. I smiled and said, "No! No Simon! I want you to enjoy this for a longer time. Control Lucky, just lay back and enjoy my hands. Use your control like I told you. The longer the better baby!"

He moaned and did what I told him. He was fucking my hand as I continued to play with his cock and balls. Then as I took his hand I sat cross leg next to him. I said, "Look at your hand Simon."

He opened his eyes and watched as I placed his hand directly against my hot wet panty covered cunt. I said, "Squeeze me while I make you cum."

Simon moaned, "OH God Diana you're so warn and wet! You feel so swollen! Oh Diana!! You're.. going...to...make...me........cummm!"

And he did. I pumped his cock very fast and hard when I felt it start to thicken and get harder. His nuts tighten in their sack as I softly squeezed them. And then I watched as the first shot of cum went about 2 feet up into the air and down over his thighs. The second shot went maybe a foot up and down over my hand and his balls. Then the third and fourth went about 3 or 4 inches up and came down covering my hand and his cock and balls and stomach. Then it seemed to slowly run out the hole in the head. Finally only drops formed in the hole and they were taken off each time my hand ran up the shaft and covered the head. I squeezed his balls and the shaft holding him at the base of his 5-inch cock stretching the skin tightly around the head. He was rock hard now around the head and pumping his hips fucking my hand wildly! I continued to make him cum until I made sure I had milked his balls completely dry! It was hot and sexy but I wasn't going to fuck him.

He looked up at me and smiled before saying, 'Thank....you! God that was wonderful Diana."

I rubbed the cum on my hand all over my breasts and smiled as I saw him sit up. He knew what I wanted him to do and he moved forwards and licked my breasts clean. He ate all of his cum off my breasts as I held his head and stroked his soft little 3-inch cock while he did it! When I was completely clean I took the large drop of cum off his thigh with my index finger and fed it to him. Simon didn't hesitated at all. He sucked the cum off my finger like he had done it a 100 times before.

I smiled and told him, "You're very welcome Lucky. Now are you ready to lean some more about women?"

He said, "Oh yes Diana. With you it's so much easier and nicer rather than embarrassing."

I asked, "Embarrassing? Why would it ever be that way Simon? It's always fun to try new things."

He said, "It's always embarrassing when you don't know what you're doing and the woman expects you to be a pro in the bed like you are on the golf course! And that's just not me Diana. I'm not very good at this."

I said, "It's OK Lucky. I'll work with you. You are a nice guy and I feel more and more comfortable with you all the time."

He said, "Thank you that means a lot to me. So what do I do?"

I smiled and said, "Well it's your turn Lucky to make me cum! Remember all those nights we did this sort of thing in Hawaii?"

He said, "Oh yes! I remember that was one great trip for me and I learned a lot from you!"

I said, "It was enjoyable to me too. But, I never let you get me off. I would wait until you went back to your room and then I would masturbate until I had my orgasms. When I looked back on it I realized how dumb that was. I mean if I made you cum why not let you make me cum too?"

He said,. "Oh God yes!! Yes, I would love to do that for you Diana."

I said, "OK! But we are not going to fuck Lucky. Do you understand me? I won't let you put your cock in me."

He said, "I understand. I won't try I promise."

I said, "Good. Now look at your hand between my legs holding my panties and pussy."

He did and I told him, "Now smell it."

Lucky removed his hand from between my legs and took a whiff of my musk and sexually excited odor on his hand. He had been rubbing my swollen pussy on the outside of my panties while I beat him of and made him cum. He smiled as he inhaled my odor. I said, "Now look back between my open legs."

He did and I slowly pulled the panties to the side exposing all of my shaved pussy to him. He gasped as he saw it. I was very wet between my legs as if I had been swimming and my pussy's outer lips were opened like a flower. He could see my swollen clit sticking out and I saw him smiled. Again his white teeth against his black skin made his smile seem much larger and brighter. I said, "Well? Do you like what you see?"

He said, "OH God YES! Yes! Yes Diana you look amazing!"

I said, "And my pussy? What do you think about it?"

I said, "It's so pink and wet and very beautiful. Your pussy looks almost like it's smiling at me."

I said, "It will be soon Simon. Now touch it! Touch it Lucky it won't bit you. Touch it and see if I'm as wet a I feel."

Now this should have given him some idea as to what I had in my mind. But it didn't. He was very new to all this. If it hadn't been for the whores his manager had fixed him up with, he would still be a virgin. A virgin black guy almost 30 years old didn't seem right some how.

So I helped him again and said, "OK now sit up and get between my legs and touch the center of my slit."

He did and I said, "Now run your finger up and down the length of it. How does it feel?"

"Unbelievable Diana", he said.

Here was a young guy that was worth a million dollars maybe more and who could kick ass on the golf course but was almost a virgin in the bedroom. I said, "You just do what I tell you and you'll do just great Lucky. Don't worry you can't hurt me as long as you're gentle and easy down there."

I slipped my panties off wondering if I should leave them on and make him work around them. Then I said, "Na, I'll let him see all of me. I mean this bracelet must have cost $500 dollars!"

I lay back on my elbows and told him to move up between my legs so he could rub me all over. I gave him instructions and he went to work on me. It was about 20 minutes of stroking and rubbing and finally I showed him the actual hole. He moaned as he heard me say, "Slowly put your index finger in it Simon. That's it slow! Slowly! Further yes, that's it now slowly bring it almost out! Yes! Now back in baby! Keep going! Umm that feels so nice. That's it! Now move to your middle finger and do the same thing. That's great! Now faster, but stay gentle. Yes, oh yes, that's very nice Simon! Oh yes! I like that very much! Faster baby! Faster! Umm! Yes that's perfect Simon just keep going. Now use both fingers. Put both inside me and keep finger fucking me! that's it baby! You're doing great!"

His little black cock was hard as hell again now, as his fingers were moving in and out of my gapping cunt hole. I smiled as he looked like he was hypnotized as he watched his black fingers fuck my pink wet pussy hole. I opened my thighs wider now and lifted them a little providing him with total access to my sex. I said, "Now with your other hand spread the upper part of my pussy lips. That's it now see that little, round, red lump facing you? Well I want you to take your thumb on your other hand and very, very gently touch it as you keep fingering my hole!"

He moved his other hand and as his fingers pumped into my cunt hole, his thumb slowly came into contact with my blood-swollen clit! As soon as he touched it I arched my back and lifted my hips and ass up off the bed. I moaned loudly and said, "OH YES! Oh yes Simon! That's very good baby! Very good! Yes baby! Now use your index and middle finger and rub gently against the sides of my clit."

I took my fingers and showed him how I wanted it done. He said he understood and while he continued to pump my hole with two fingers, Simon did what I absolutely love to have done to me. He stroked both sides of my clit and hood. I arched up and moaned as the start of my orgasm swept over my entire body! I told him to close his fingers and squeeze it easy and softly. He followed my instructions completely! I could feel his hard little cock rubbing against my thigh as he masturbated me now into heaven.

Again and again I humped his hand and again and again Simon stroked my clit as his two fingers were moving exactly as I instructed him. He was really getting to me. I wondered if I could get him to lick me? I waited and figured we do that another time. I didn't want to rush him.

He said, "Am I doing this OK Diana? Am I pleasing you?"

I smiled up at him and said, "OH GOD YES!! Yes Simon, now baby, shove your fingers in as deep as you can get them and fuck me as fast as you can. And as you do push your thumb against my clit and rotate it."

He began to do what I told him and I lifted my ass and hips higher and held his hand with my hand. As I pressed hard I said, "Faster baby! Faster Oh God yes! Simon Yes!Yes! Yes! Oh God yes that's so good! OH Fuck yes Simon I'm going, going, going..........to........cum! Oh yessss! Yes! Yes! Yes......Oh God............... yesssssssssssss!!!!"

And I climaxed as Simon watched my hips lift up and down and hump on his hand like it was his cock. He started to slow down and I yelled so loud I scaring him, "NO!!! Don't stop!! Faster Simon!! Keep it up! OH Jesus!! Yes baby! Yes.......yes.......yes baby!!! OH!!!!!!! YES!!!!"

And as I peaked at the top of what was one of my better orgasms I held his hand tightly against my cunt and fucked it and fucked it and fucked it until I had finished cumming completely!

When I had recovered somewhat, I looked at him and saw Simon sitting there still fingering my pussy. His mouth was open his eyes as big as plates and his hand pleasing me very nicely. I finally released his hand and he looked back into my eyes. He smiled and asked, "Was that a good one Diana?"

I said, "Oh yes Simon! It was a very god one."

He said, 'Good I want to please you as much as you do me. Can we do this again?"

I smiled and said, "Count on it baby!"

He said, 'Can we do it now?"

I smiled and looked down at his little hard 5-inch black cock and said, "Well how about I jerk you off again now. Would that help Lucky?"

He smiled and said, "Oh yes! I would love that Diana!"

I said, "And maybe after I make you cum again you can learn to lick my pussy."

He smiled and said, "I have never done that before. Most guys I know don't do that Diana. They say it smells and tastes bad."

I said "Lucky, a woman loves to have her pussy licked baby! You have to learn what we like and don't like if you're ever going to be a good lover. We don't like fast and we don't like aggressive. That is, we don't like it right at the start. But we love our pussy licked anywhere anytime. It's almost as good as fucking, in some cases it's even better. Now, let me get between your legs and make you your cock cum again. Then we'll talk more about oral sex. OK?"

He smiled and opened his legs wide for me. And so we started. Every time we met we would either go to his big home or my apartment. It depended on which was closer. Masturbation was the normal thing we did. And I would jerk him off twice. Once to start us off and then again after he made me cum. I never forced him to do anything and never criticized his methods. I always let him explore what he wanted to do, except I wouldn't let him fuck me with his small cock.

It had now been about 4 months we had been together and I had attended 3 of his tournaments. Then the night before his last round I was stroking his cock as he had just finished cumming when I told him if he won first place tomorrow, I had a big surprise for him and me. But he had to finish in first place.

Well he finished in second place and I told him no surprise tonight it will have to wait until next time. He was like a kid. Finally I said, "Look Simon if I give you the surprise now after you finished second, it won't teach you anything baby! Will it? No, I'll keep the surprise until next week when we go to Ireland and you win first place for me."

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers
12