Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 03

Story Info
He wanted her to travel with him.
6.6k words
4.23
28.8k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers

Simon and I had now been together on and off for over 6 months. We dated a few times and I attended the some of the major golf outings whenever I could get time off from my job. He on the other hand traveled a great deal and while always asked me to go, in some cases I just couldn't get off from work. Of course having a real job and not the glorified job of a sports personality I only had 3 weeks of vacation a year. So we decided to try to schedule the days I needed to coincide with the actual tournament play. And then we took one extra day to rest and relax together. When he wasn't playing golf we would date maybe twice a week. Sometimes we did see each other for a week or two or more when he traveled and I couldn't get off.

I wasn't seeing anyone else steadily but had dated a few other men during this 6-month relationship with Simon. He was always upset with me when he asked if we could go out and I had another date. Usually I waited for him to ask me out but every once in awhile some guy at work or whom I met would ask and I said yes. The relationship wasn't exclusive and I wasn't sure I want it to be, after all he was black and I was white plus he was gone a great deal. I was young and enjoying my life.

Finally the big PGA tournament was coming up. This was the one I had told him if he won I would introduce him to oral sex. Simon, Lucky to his friends, asked me to go with him as his good luck charm. It would require 4 days of vacation not counting any extra days when he was finished. I had put in for the time weeks ago and was able to get the time off. We celebrated that night with dinner at his place. This was different since we usually went out to dinner before coming back to my apartment or his old home. But, tonight was going to actually be the first time I was invited to his new home. It had just been remodeled and I hadn't seen it yet because Lucky wanted to have it all done before inviting me.

When the limo pulled up to the house it was huge and I was very impressed. He had a 5,500 square foot, 6 bedroom, and 4 full baths house in one of the best sections of Atlanta. He met me in the limo and opened the door for me. That night was a turning point in both of our lives.

First of all he showed me around the house and it was beautiful. Every room was prettier than the others were. His dinning room could hold 15-20 people comfortably and his living room was sunken and had a huge stone fireplace, which fully covered one wall. The fire was an extras treat and he had it burning. I was sent a black lacked dress, short and fairly low cut two days ago and asked to wear it tonight.

When we arrived at his large home, I was also presented with a 5-caret diamond bracelet, which he put on my wrist as we stood by the fire drinking Champaign before dinner. He told me I looked fantastic and that he had never known a woman who was as beautiful as I was. He couldn't stop giving me compliments all evening. It started to get embarrassing. Finally he said, "I want to show you something my sweet Diana."

We left the dining room and the maid cleaned up as we sat in the living room again near the fireplace. Lucky took my hand and held it for a few minutes then he reached over and under the sofa and handed two packages. One was a very beautiful diamond studded bracelet with 8 carts of diamonds in it. As he placed the bracelet around my wrist my mouth just hung opened. He said, "I saw this and I had to have it. It had your name on it Diana. From the first time I saw it I knew it was for you. It was all I could do to keep it a surprise for you until tonight. "

I said, "Luck.....Lucky....Simon!! Oh my God! I......I can't accept this it must have cost a fortune."

He said, 'It was expensive but I want you to have it. Please don't turn down my gift and my happiness about giving it to you. Please!"

I said to myself, "Well who was I to fight a man who wanted to give me diamonds?"

I smiled and kissed him and told him how much I liked the present. I was just looking at it and turning it and smiling and he took my hand and I snapped back into the present again. He then said, "Open the other one. It's for both of us."

I did and there was a very expensive, very nice digital camera. He said, "I think you know why I have this for us tonight Diana, I want to take pictures of you. I want pictures of you so when we're not together and I.....you know.....relieve myself....my need, I can look at you."

I saw the small tent in his slacks begin to rise and I smiled and said, "Well we did talk about it a few times Simon. And I think that if we do what we normally do after dinner you'll have your pictures. But I want a guarantee that these pictures won't ever get out to any web site or trade magazine or that anyone else but you will ever see them. I want your word as a gentleman and an honorable person. Deal?"

He said, "Oh Diana I never gave that any idea at all. You have my word. Only you and I will see these. But mostly me when we are away from each other and I need...need....."

I said, "Need to cum baby? Say it! There's nothing wrong with you masturbating. I do it too."

Then I lied and said, "And sometimes I think of you and me and what we do to each other. Say it Simon, say I need to cum."

He said, "Yes.... I need to cum!"

He said, "Excuse me for a few minutes while I tell the maid we won't need her any longer. Then we'll be alone."

When he came back I was standing and he stood behind me and ran his hands around to my stomach and I held his hands. Then I raise them up until they cupped my breasts. The low cut dress he gave me left ample room for his hands to move down and inside, under the material so he could cup both breasts, skin to skin. I told him, "reach under the top and hold my breasts in your hands Simon"

He did, and I rested my back and ass against his front and let him enjoy feeling my breasts and nipples which were starting to grow harder and harder. I could feel his little black cock pressing against my ass as he hardened again. Then he surprised me a little when he took it upon himself to lift both breasts out over the top of the dress. The material was elastic around the top, and made it easy to stretch down so he could remove both of my tits. I head him say, :God your breasts are so nice. I love looking at them and touching them Diana."

He had then now fully exposed, holding one in each hand as if he was weighting them to see if they were equal. As I ran my hand behind me and in between our bodies, I squeezed his hard little cock still inside his slacks. I said, "That feel very nice Simon. You're good and hard already you must be excited. And you have learned very well what a woman likes. Your hands are much more gentle and soft and your fingers are stimulating my nipples perfectly baby!"

We didn't move for the longest time. I just rested against him and watched his black hands work on my white creamy breasts. I felt his breath on my shoulder and knew he was looking over me watching too. I turned my head and kissed him. When we broke the embrace I said, "What would you like me to do for you?"

He looked at me like he didn't understand the question. I said, "You know how would you like me to pose for the pictures you want to take?"

He smiled and said, "Oh! Yes! The pictures!"

He released my breasts and picked up the camera. He said, "Why not start just like this. The camera has a timer and let me hook it up on the tripod."

He took a minute and then looked into the viewfinder and centered it. Then he smiled and said, "God Diana your breasts look spectacular in and out of that dress."

I said, "You mean sticking out of it!"

We both laughed as he set the timer and quickly got behind me again. He cupped both breasts in his hands and we waited until the flash went off. We looked at the picture and it was perfect. Both Lucky and I were pictured from our faces down to our stomachs. You could see his black hands on my white breasts and my red nipples sticking out long and hard between his fingers. I said, "Jesus this is making me horny!"

He said, "Let me move us closer to the camera so I can get a good close up of your breasts with my fingers pinching your nipples. Then come sit with me on the sofa."

We moved to within 3 feet of the camera and he centered it so only my breasts were showing now in the entire viewfinder. He snapped two without his hands in the shot and two more the timer. They showed his black fingers rolling my red hard nipples. It was fucking hot.

We moved to the sofa and began kissing and then he sucked on my breasts exactly like I had taught him. I held his head and told him how good it felt. He quickly got up and adjusted the camera so it now took in the sofa. He set the timer and the remote and the flash went off showing him sucking on one of my breasts and holding the other one. He then lay down with his head on my lap and snapped another one with him licking the underside of my breasts. Then one where he was sucking a nipple as he stayed under them.

Next I had his hard little black cock out of his slacks and was jerking it off. We made sure the cock head was showing and my hand wrapped around the shaft. Then we had another one where we were standing and Simon was unzipping the back of my dress. Actually he took three of them as the zipper came down half way, then it was all the way and the finally one with me topless, and his arms around my stomach again. The dress was under his arms.

We always checked the photo before moving on to the next one. I knew he was hot and ready since his little 5-incher was bumping into my body every time we got close. Most of the time you could hardly see it since it was black and so was my dress. Only when he wasn't next to my dress or it was in my white hand could you see the tinny little thing.

He said, "This is so hot Diana are you having a good time?"

I said, "Yes, but not as good as you Simon," and I squeezed his dick. I could feel it throbbing in my hand. I said, "Would you like me to relieve you before we go any further baby?"

He said, "Yes, and no. Yes I always want you to do that! But, no, I want to stay hard until we finish the pictures. But, would you like me to do you Diana?"

I told him I could wait until we were done too."

The next series of shots involved him kneeling in front of me and me wiggling out of my tight dress. He knew exactly what size I was and what was need with the alterations. The dress had fit perfectly. He snapped shots of it around my hips and then below my hips and sliding of my ass. Then the dress was around my knees and my black thigh high stockings and red panties were the only other clothes I was wearing.

The dress had fit me like a glove. When I had it all the way down on the floor he took a photo of me lifting my leg as he put it over his shoulder. His face was right in front of my red panties. I couldn't help it, I pushed his face into the wet spot on the front of my panties and snapped another photo. I said, "I want you to keep these panties Simon when we're finished. When you're looking at the photos you can smell my panties. It will make it seem more realistic for you."

They were wet and Simon snapped away the entire time that I stood there with my leg over his shoulder. He seemed to be overjoyed at hearing me tell him that I was giving him the panties. He came up and kissed me hard as he held my naked body tight. When we separated again I said, "Now kneel down and take them off of me baby!"

He fell to his kneels and as he pulled the panties down I snapped a few more photos for him. When I lifted my leg again to step out of the panties I snapped two more for him. I again put my leg over his shoulder and he was now eye to eye with my shaved pussy. Snap, snap, snap went the camera and then he said, My God! No matter how many times I see it Diana I'm always amazed at how pink and beautiful it looks."

I said, "Thank you Simon. Now kiss it for me baby. Kiss it Lucky."

He did and I snapped away. Then I said, "Simon, I want you to do something for me."

He was looking directly between my legs and with one hung over his shoulder he looked right into my pussy. He said, "Anything Diana, anything!"

I said, "Good. I want you to lick it for me one time. Love it for me Lucky! I want to get a few photos of you kneeling here with your face between my legs and your mouth on my pussy."

He obeyed!! He didn't hesitate at all and I took four shots of him in this position. He came away and I could see his face shinning with my wetness. I said, "Look at the camera and smiled."

He did and I snapped another two shots with his black face covered with my wetness. He stood up and undressed. I snapped a couple of him as he undressed and one last one when he was down to his shorts with his hard little black cock sticking out the front. I said, "Stand there and let's get a couple of me taking your shorts off. Let me see that black cock!"

He smiled and stood there while I knelt in front of him and we watched me take off his shorts off down to his knees. I was kneeling in front of him and his little black dickey was jumping up and down with his excitement. When it did, I almost laughed but I managed to smile up at him and tell him how hard it looked. It was that! I knew from our times before, it was nothing like I had hoped it would be Simon wasn't a stud or one of those huge cock black guys you read about. No Simon was average, maybe a little below average.

He smiled down at me and held my head gently as I moved in and took his little cock in my mouth. I sucked him for a few minutes so he could get the pictures he wanted. I could hear the camera going off again and again and again as I sucked his cock head and stroked his tiny cock with two fingers and my thumb. That seemed to be the best feeling for him. We took the camera in our hands now taking turns snapping pictures of each other's body since we were both completely nude and I was making love to his little black cock.

Simon took very close up shots of my lips and hand on his cock and a dozen of my vagina as I used my fingers to open the lips and show him all of my pink insides. I even put a finger in my pussy and then pulled it out showing the camera how wet I was. Then I held the camera as Simon put his black fingers on and in my white pussy.

The next session was going to be the best shots. The ones I knew Simon would jerk off to when I wasn't around to do it for him. I told him to hold the camera so when I jerked him off we could get a shot of him cumming. But Simon couldn't hold the camera still enough and a few of the photos came out blurred. We would have to have help with these. I told him, "Next time Lucky, maybe we should get the maid to take the photos. OK?"

He said, "He would have to think about it since he never wanted anyone to know what we did."

So we used the tripod and the remote to get clear and clean shots of me jerking him off. Once we had done all that all that was left was to get him to cum. That was the easy part. When I wanted to I could get him to cum in a few minutes. So now as I worked away he moaned loudly and as his little cock squirted I snapped a few photos with my free hand. They were great! One even had his cum shooting up about a foot. He fell back on to the sofa as I cleaned him up with my fingers. I stuck them in his mouth and again Simon now licked his own cum without any hesitation at all. We captured this with the camera too. He had an entire series now to use when he needed them. I figured he would beat of every day I didn't do t for him.

Now that I had done what seemed like the biggest favor for him, I decided that tonight should be Simon's next step in training. I told him, "Well since we have the camera Simon, we might as well introduce you to oral sex tonight and you can make me climax with it. Now we have both seen it in the movies we watched right? And we have both just tested it while we took our pictures. So now it's time for you to learn what women really want from a lover besides fucking."

He told me he still wasn't sure about it and I told him every woman wants her man to lick and eat her pussy. As long as the woman is clean it should never bother the man to put his mouth on her vagina. And for the woman there's no greatest turn on for her than having her lover provide oral sex. If he really wanted to please he, and me always told me he did, then he had to learn to give oral sex. After all if the woman was going to suck his cock and drink his cum it was only fair for him to be willing to do the same.

Finally he agreed to try it and I went into the bathroom and freshened up for him. When I came out we walked into his huge master bedroom hand in hand carrying the camera. There was another huge fireplace there and Simon started it as I reclined on the bed. I positioned myself on my back and spread my legs wide. He snapped a few pictures of my entire body and then close-ups again of my face, breasts and pussy. I lifted my legs and opened them and then lifted them and pressed my knees against my breasts showing all of my most private parts as Lucky snapped away. I said, "Come sit between my legs Simon and I'll tell you how to do this. And stop worrying, eating pussy can grow on you. Who knows you may learn to love giving it as much as I love receiving it. Now here's how we start."

I told him to put his mouth between my legs and use his tongue to lick right up my slit. He didn't move. I said, "You want to try this or not Simon?"

He said he did and when I told him to lick my slit again, he moved this time and I watched as this young, rich, virgin, black guy moved like he was in slow motion. Finally, finally, he placed his tongue on my slit. I took my hands and placed them on the back of his head and gently encouraged him more and more. I told him how good he was doing me and how lovely it felt and soon I was pushing more and lifting up meeting his mouth. Simon was more into this with every second that went past. Seems the taboo of the black man licking pussy had been broken when he saw how my pussy open up like a flower for him and he used his fingers, lips and tongue to give me three very nice oral orgasms before I let him up.

He followed my directions and didn't stop at all. I made him lick and suck me for about a half an hour. He was fascinated with the hardness of my clit and the sensitivity it had. He loved to see my pussy hole open and close as if looking for something to hold on to as I had my first orgasm. He loved to watch my hips elevate up as his tongue, mouth and fingers gently touched me and made me cum. When I told him to do something he did it I was still in complete control. Finally he was amazed at how hard I climaxed on his mouth. When I had finally stopped pumping my snatch into his black face for the third time I said, "God Simon that was really good. You get an A+ for your first time. Soon I will show you more and more of what a lady loves to have done to her with your mouth and tongue. But now, now Simon, for your reward baby!"

He said, "I come up there and you let me put my cock in your pussy Diana? That's what I really want to do. Please let me fuck you tonight!"

I said, "Oh no Simon we're not doing that tonight. Maybe, just maybe, if we continue to get to know each other better, and we stay together then at some other time, we can try it. But Simon you have to understand I don't just let a man fuck me. When it happens if it happens you will make love to me, not just fuck me. But not now, now tonight I'll show you all about getting and giving oral sex. That's what we're going to do tonight. No more than that talk Simon. But I think you'll enjoy what I'm going to do for you tonight. Now go into the bathroom and wash your cock and balls real good for me please."

He did, and then I told him to lie down on his back and I would show him how orals sex felt. He said, :Are you going to give me a blow job Diana?"

NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers
12