Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

said, "yes Simon. You did a great job on my pussy with your mouth and now I'm going to show you my gratitude now go wash it for me."

He was watching every move I made as I got between his dark legs and sat there using my hand to slowly jerk him harder again. As I started licking his thighs and stomach I rubbed his inner thighs and around his cock with my hand but withheld touching it with my mouth. I bumped it with my hand and shoulder and body but kept my mouth off of it. Simon was now super hard, and as long as he got, all 5-inchs stuck straight up in the air. I smiled up at him as I took the shaft in my hand and kissed the fat little cock head.

I continued to stroke him with my two fingers and thumb just like he told he loved. I moved up and kissed his neck & ear, and trailed a line with my tongue down and over each of his nipples. He loved it. I nip them with my teeth & suck on them like he did to my nipples.

He loved everything I was doing and when I looked down at his stiff cock his precum had starts to ooze out the head. I smiled and said, "I can't wait to taste you Simon."

So I moved down and quickly licked the precum off the tip of his dick and he moaned as he felt my lips and tongue touch his hard little black cock head.

I then start teasing him a little by licking his shaft up and down a number of times. Then I lifted it up towards his stomach and licked the underside too. He moaned and told me how good it felt. I didn't touch the cock head. I lick just under the ridge of the mushroom head, but didn't take the head into my mouth. I would lick all the way down to the base of your shaft and press down on it with my hand making him as hard and long as he could get. I think I pushed to hard one time when he groaned rather than moaned. Then I sat up and cupped his tinny set of balls. They were so small I took both of them in my mouth at the same time. Poor Simon wasn't a giant when it came time for sex organs. But his cock head produced a large amount of re-cum and I would move up and flicked it off with the tip of my tongue. He cried out my name almost every time I did it!

I looked up at him and could tell he wanted to cum so bad. It had been maybe 20 minutes since I had started. So I figured for his first time I would let him get off quickly. I engulf his cock head and entire length into my mouth, deep-throating he. My nose and face was rubbing his cock hair. That was an advantage of having a guy with a small cock you could take him all without choking or gagging much.

I stay just like that letting him feel his entire cock inside my mouth with the tip of his cock head at the back of my throat for a minute or so. He cried out and reached for my head. Simon held my head s he felt his cock become wet with my salvia. I used my tongue to lick around the shaft as I sucked harder now. He moaned, he grunted and then he cried out with pleasure as I began to pump my face using my mouth to fuck him.

The pleasure Simon was feeling must have been ecstasy for him, since this was his first time being sucked. I started to lick the head with my tongue as I held the shaft with my hand. Like an ice cream cone my tongue licked around and over his hot cock head. I could see lust in his eyes and felt his cock throbbing. Then when I placed it back in my mouth, I ran my tongue around the ridge just under the head flickering over pee hole every once in a while to remove the pre-cum. I did this again and again. As I moved it forward again into my mouth I started to suck it hard and began fucking Simon again with my mouth.

I slowly move his cock in & out of my mouth in long slow strokes, sucking harder and harder as I moved him closer and closer towards his first oral orgasm. I continued to do all of these things and soon I felt him grow thicker and harder in my mouth. I knew he was going to cum and I circled his shaft at the base with my fingers and held them tight not letting him cum right away! I heard him moan loud as I continued to suck just the head now. I worked on his small cock for another few minutes until Lucky started to beg me to let you cum saying, "Oh God please Diana I have to cum! Please! Please!! Please baby! Let me go. I want to shot! OH fuck this is so good! It's so good it hurts. Please!!!! Let......me cum!!"

I knew he had build up to what would be a huge climax. I knew it was time for release and I popped his cock out of my mouth and looked at him.. He opened his eyes and I said, "Are you sure you want to end this now Simon? Are you sure you want to cum?"

He moaned and told me, "Yes! Oh God YES!! Please let me cum!"

As I cupped his balls tight in their sack I knew he was going to cum in seconds. I continued to hold his black little balls as I took about half of him into my mouth again. This time I licked right under the head up to the hole on the underside of his cock. That is the most sensitive place on a man.

I concentrated on the upper part around the head of his cock moving slowly at first then quicker. As my speed increase with my tongue my sucking got stronger. I use me hand to jerk the little bit of his cock that wasn't in my mouth. Using my hand at the base of his shaft I pushed down making him hard and as long as he could get but didn't deny him the ability to cum if he wanted to. His entire cock was covered with my saliva and it had run over his tight set of balls too. I start to move my hand up & down now keeping the rhythm with my mouth, giving him the most pleasure I could.

He arched his back and I knew his cum was only seconds a way. He lifted his ass and hung in the air as I sucked and sucked and sucked his cock.

He oozed cum first as I readied myself for the first real shot! He had built up to a point that I knew when he did shoot, it would be a huge load into my mouth! I held my mouth around his cock forming a tight seal and then he moaned one long loud animal type of sound.

I prolonged his orgasm and was now ready to milk him dry. He cried out and began to shoot. He felt like his orgasm lasted minutes, but it was only seconds. He dumped load after load of cum into my mouth and I let it run down my throat and didn't spilling a drop. It wasn't sweet but instead a little bit bitter. I make him cum so hard he almost passed out from the sheer bliss of it.

I continued to suck and pump his shaft milking Simon dry. When I looked and saw only a small droplet forming in the hole. I knew he was done. I let him go with my mouth and slowly stroked his shaft as it got smaller shrinking to about an inch and a half in my hand. It looked like a little boy's cock now deflated completely. He saw me holding it and sat up.

I smiled wiping my chin with my hand and came up and kissed him. I put my tongue in his mouth and gave him half of his load back. I broke the kiss and said, "Swallow it Simon. I mean it. If you ever want me to do this to you again, you'll taste some of your own cum."

He gulped and I made him open his mouth to show me he had drank it. We kissed again and again as I lay on top of him. I wiggling my body on his and he ran his hands over my nude body. I felt him holding my ass as he licked and kiss everywhere he could reach. I whispered in his ear, "You know when we first started I use to jerk you off first. Right Simon?"

He said, "Yes that's right Diana."

I said, "Then I use to jerk you off. Then you would do me again."

He said, "So?"

I said, "Then when we got better at it, I would do you then you would do me and then I would you over again. Always gave you two orgasms just to make sure you were satisfied Lucky."

He said, "And you knew I was too didn't you Diana?"

I said, "Oh yes Lucky I made sure of that. But what I'm getting to is that tonight I'm the one in need of an another release. Would you eat my pussy again before I leave baby? I'm so wet and so damn fucking horny."

He smiled and said, "I will but I would rather fuck you Diana. Please can I try?"

I said, 'lucky! I told you no before. But I'll make a deal with you. If our relationship is still going strong in 3 more months, I'll let you do it one time. But only once, do we have a deal?"

He said, "Oh God yes! And I would be very happy to get you off again Diana."

I said, "OK! And, this time I want you to stay were you are and let me sit on your face. I won't hurt you and I can really enjoy cumming. Oh I'll take some more pictures while we do it too. OK?"

He said, "OK!"

I moved up his black body and straddled his head with my knees. Then as I watched his eyes grow large as he look directly into my very wet, dripping pussy, I used my fingers to open my outer lips showing him all of me. I then slowly lowered my cunt down over his mouth. Once it was on his lips, I told him to suck! He sucked and licked and made love to my cunt for almost an hour. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had before finally rolling off of his face. As we lay there I wiped his face using my panties. He was covered with my cum and I rubbed my panties all over him to clean him off. MY panties were wet and I told him to smell them. He did and I wrapped my fingers around his semi-hard cock and began to jerk him off. I whispered, "Would you like to cum again before I leave baby?"

He almost cried to me with a yes! As I held him and stroked his little cock he told me the real reason he had invited me to his new house tonight and why he gave me the presents. As Simon lay there he told me, " I knew what I'm about to say may shock you I know it is going to surprise you Diana. I want you to quiet your job or take a year off. I want you to move in here with me and let me take you on all of my golfing trips around the world. There would be no pressure regarding sex, well intercourse anyway. I would like to continue our relationship and maybe one day have you give me the prize but no pressure will be put on you."

He took my hand that was on his cock and stopped me from jerking him off. He sat up and looked at me. I knew he was completely serious. I said, "Simon! I don't know what to say."

He said, "Say yes! Please. Stay with me, travel with me, be my good luck. Watch me win! We'll have a blast. Then after a year if you want go back to work."

He didn't tell her that if she didn't want to go back to work she could stay with him and he wanted to marry her. He said, "Hell who knows after the year we may hate each other or love each other Diana. You must know how I feel about you now. But just consider the one-year commitment. Then we can see how it is working.

I sat up when I heard him tell me that. I said, "Oh Simon that's a really big step baby! I like you yes! Like you very much but live with you? I'm not sure about that."

He said I should think about it and that I didn't have to decide until I was sure of my answer. He told her, "That's how I feel Diana. I want to try and see if we are as good together as I think we could be. There's a huge amount of room here. You would have your own bedroom and I swear I won't put pressure on you for anything more than you are will to give me. That is, I won't say I won't ask you to make love to me, but I won't pressure you. You can come and go freely and all you will have to do is run the household, and travel with me. There could even be a financial commitment form me if you like. I would match your salary if you like. Hell I'll even give you a car to use. The year will be almost like a vacation for you. Think about it baby!"

I told him I would have to really think about it before I could give him my answer. My brain was spinning as I reached for his cock again and he stopped me. He said, "Let me take you home and give you time to consider this. I'll pick you up in six days when I get back from Houston. We can go to dinner and discuss it. I'm sure you will have lots of questions. . Will that be enough time?"

I told him I wasn't sure but would try and have an answer for him by then. He said, "Fair enough."

He kissed me and we took the limo back to my place. He kissed me good night and I walked into my small apartment my mine racing in fifteen different directions.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12