Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I held his hand over the big toy and turned the vibrating part down to low. As I continued to hump on it now I smiled up into his eyes and he kissed me before going back down on my clit again! After a few more minutes I turned it off. While I still held the round cylinder all the way inside me, I had to pull Simon up off my over sensitive clit. I kissed him and just rocked my hips and ass on the big fake cock still filling me like Simon never could do. I moaned as I licked his neck and lips saying, "You can't believe how good this big fake cock feels inside me Simon! It's pure bliss baby! It's not the loving feeling I get from you. It's savage and more animalistic. It's so fucking good Simon! So good, I could let in stay in my pussy all damn day. It's so good, so good."

He held me like he always did after I climaxed on the big toy deep inside my pussy. He smiled and kissed me gently as he slowly pulled it out of me. I had his hand and every few inches I would stop him and push it back. I moaned from my ecstasy and my rapture as my orgasm slowly receded.

Finally I felt the end pop out of my hole and I knew it was over for tonight! God I was aching from being fucked so hard by the toy. And I was aching for a real cock , a real big live cock. I could see that Simon knew it too. He kissed me and held me and even went down on me again lapping up my sex juice. But I was done, and fell asleep with his mouth on my cunt. When I woke the next morning Simon was sitting there watching me. He smiled and handed me juice and coffee he had made. I thanked him and asked, "What's wrong. I know that look and you look like you are worried about something. What is it baby?"

I reached for his soft little black cock and he let me begin to jerk him off slowly. He smiled and said, "I think we need to talk Diana."

12