Jerking Over Your Sweet Ass

Info
He gets off thinking of her sweet ass.
933 words
3.87
136k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
970 Followers



As I sit here with my cock in my hand stroking it up and down it is you I am thinking of baby. Many images are flashing through my mind as my hand travels all over my hard throbbing cock. Your beautiful breasts bounce before my eyes, your dark nipples sticking out proudly begging me to take them into my mouth.

Nice and slow I am stroking my cock as I imagine your nipples in my mouth. They taste divine and the feeling of the hardness has me stirring. Up and down up and down I keep up the slow pace. Soon another image comes to my mind as I think about your sexy eyes as they stare lustfully at me. Your sexy stare has my heart beating fast because they send a signal of want and need.

Then my mind wanders to your beautiful neck, your jugular vein throbbing from your racing heart. Your lust as your pulse in overdrive and suck my way down that long vein, your little giggle turns me on even more. I know this is one of your spots because you grab my head and pull me to it. Up and down and up and down my hand slides over my throbbing member thinking of sucking you.

Next my thoughts trail to your sweet sweet pussy all freshly shaven. Your folds open up for me as my tongue tries to gain entry. Just the thought of your sweet taste almost sends me over the edge and I have to stop my session for a fraction of a second. My mind races I dream of licking you from your wanting hole to the top lightly brushing your clit with my tongue. Swirling my tongue all over and in your folds has you moaning in my memory. You are breathless and panting and I know what you want. It doesn't take me long to oblige as I move my mouth over your hard clit and suck it between my lips. I can almost feel your shudder as I suck lightly on your love button. As I suck your sensitive spot I tap it with my tongue ever so lightly causing you even more pleasure.

Up down and up and down I am still stroking with you in my thoughts. It is time to send you over the top now and have your open gates flooding with release. As I continue my sucking I then take two fingers and slide them deep into your opening. I hear the exhale of air from your lungs and the deep guttural moan escapes your lips. It isn't long before I quicken my pace driving my fingers in and out of your cunt as I keep pace with my licks on your clit. Then I feel it...your warm release as it slashes all over my face. I know you are now satisfied but I am still hungry so I pull your legs up to your shoulders and hold the back of your thighs. This position gives me easy access to your tasty ass. Licking lower and lower I finally get to my destination. I slide my tongue slow and deep into your tightest of holes. You grunt from the unexpected pleasure. In and out in and out I drive my tongue deep into your ass. As I drive my tongue I rub your love button with my fingers. The faster I lick the faster I rub and soon you are flooding my face once again. Your moans fill the air of my dreams.

It is time and I see a familiar need in your eyes as I come up for air and place my body on top of yours. The feeling of my cock sliding deep into your soaked tight pussy is always amazing and soon we are fucking like it is to be our last one. In and out I drive my cock; your verbal commands urge me on. I drive faster and faster and soon I feel you begin to shake in your orgasm and feel the juices seep around my cock.

My hand is moving faster on my cock now as I think of the hard fuck I am giving you. But we have one more adventure yet to take and my mind spins with anticipation. I have you turn over and put your ass in the air. I tell you to spread your cheeks and you oblige my order. I grab my cock and push forward to your tight hole. As my cock penetrates your ass you are left breathless walking the tightrope between pain and pleasure as I feed you inch after inch. Once I get all my cock deep inside your hot tight hole and let you get accustomed to the size you command me to fuck you. The initial pain just an after thought now. You only find pleasure as I fill you up completely.

My dream is so vivid as I stroke for all I am worth now, thinking of how tight your ass feels around my cock. My breathing is rapid and when in my dream I hear you begging me to fuck your ass harder I know I am going to lose it. Then I feel as you drive your own fingers into your cunt and that sends me over the edge. I grip my cock as hard as I can, just as if your tight ass is gripping it as you have and orgasm. My cock erupts and in my dream I am shooting rope after rope deep into your ass.

--:--
--:--
1.0
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
970 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
nicnaknicnakabout 12 years ago
Yummy

Ignore ur previous comment. That got me really wet babe. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hi some feedbak

good try, howevr fairly obvious this is fantasy and immature talk, rather than from experience.

Share this

Similar Stories

Eating Jessica's Ass My night of rimming continues.in Fetish
Mr Dean Christie Pt. 01 The Mom next door is young and fit but the teen daughter is.in Erotic Couplings
Masseur and the MILF A new career derails when a masseuse's ex's stepmum show up.in Mature
Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 01 Hot tub hijinks for horny gymnasts.in Group Sex
Afternoon Snack After an excruciating tease, you fuck me in the kitchen.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories