Jerome Ch. 01: Dark Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked as I felt warm fur lay against my back. I reached across Foraoise and felt warm fur as I cupped her full breast into my hand. The warmth of the wolf cocoon soon lulled me to sleep as I felt Foraoise squeeze my cock still held within her warmth. I slept soundly and peacefully until morning.

I awoke in the morning to the smell of a fire and something cooking. I was ravenous with hunger as we did not eat last night. Our rutted mating caused us to drop into a deep sleep. I sat up and a fur covering slipped from my naked body. I looked around and Foraoise was tending what looked like a fat rabbit roasting on a stick. She sat on a log opposite me naked and I was looking right at her womanness. She smiled and opened her legs a little wider.

"Do you wish to check if your seed is still within me Jerome? It has been a while since I bore a child but I shall keep and raise the one you have started within me. Your strength and lineage is strong and your daughter will grow to be the next guardian of Foraoise Dubh - the Black Forest. Now go and rinse in the pond. I need my garbs back. The pack went off to hunt after Cailean gave us this gift of this fat rabbit," she said as she pointed her knife at the pond.

I stood in the cool morning air. My morning wood stood out from my body and she laughed and again pointed her knife towards the pond. "Not this morning my Chieftain. We have another full day's walk to complete before you can think about using your weapon once more," she said laughing again.

I dipped in the pond then came and sat on the log next to my guide and ate my fill of rabbit. Foraoise had also found some berries and nuts to round out my breakfast. She used a pot from my saddle bag to douse the fire then spiritually spoke to each tree near the fire thanking them for their gift of wood and permission to have a fire in their forest.

We dressed without embarrassment and started on our journey. My horse Fíochmhar and the she-wolf Cailean fell into place as we again walked till the sun was overhead. We took another break beside a stream and filled ourselves with clear refreshing water. We ate some more nuts and berries and started out again.

Foraoise sang or chanted as she walked through the forest touching a massive tree here and there. The various forest animals watched our passage. I saw deer and elk and bear and smaller creatures beside the path listening to her singing. A large raven landed on her shoulder and rode along with her for several miles. It squawked and flew off having finished its conversation with Foraoise, or so it seemed.

When the sun was deep behind us we stopped beside a large lake and there was an actual hut. It had no door but it was an arched room built into a large hollow covered in roots and branches and limbs and grasses. There was a bear fishing by the lake and it slapped a large lake salmon up onto the bank then walked away grunting. Foraoise sang as it ambled away then went and retrieved the large lake salmon. She told me to walk the forest and bring her a good pile of widow's wood I found upon the forest floor.

"Take only what is on the ground and only enough for tonight's cooking fire. We will sleep in the hut on the soft loam and would have no need for a roaring fire. The stones of the fire pit will warm us throughout the night. There should be the chance for other warmth tonight," she said somewhat mysteriously.

I returned with the wood and Foraoise had cleaned and skewered the fish. I went to start the fire and she shooed me away. She placed her hands upon the earth and chanted then built the wood pile within the ring of stones. She chanted over the widow's wood then took whiffs of wool or fur and struck a specific rock with her knife and a spark caught and the fire started. When the flames had made coals of the wood she placed the fish to cook.

She handed me a pot and told me to fetch water. When I returned she dropped herbs into the water and the bubbling water made us tea for our meal. The salmon was fantastic and after tea she told me to strip and go bathe in the lake. When I returned I asked her if she was bathing and sleeping beside me tonight.

"Not tonight Jerome. You chose to cross this forest at a special time. It is the Full Snow Moon tonight and there will be magic about. There will be sisters in the woods and I will be busy guiding them and helping with their rituals. When there is fire in the forest the trees and the earth must be protected," She said and somewhat shocked me by coming to me and kissing me deeply.

"You shall not want for warmth and pleasure tonight." She set me upon a pelt and covered me and Cailean came and curled across the threshold after Foraoise left.

It was deep in the night when I felt a hand touch me gently waking me. I rolled out of the pelts and stood. The light from the full moon shone into the hut illuminating whom had awoken me. Under the arch of the hut stood a female all in white. Not clothed in white but she herself was pure white. Long white hair flowed down her white body. The only darkness anywhere on her were her eyes and her teats.

She reached out her arm and took my hand. We walked towards a flickering light seen through the trees. We came out onto a wide open meadow. There under the Full Snow Moon was a large bonfire burning within the center of seven standing stones. There were figures processing around the bonfire. The flames reviled their nakedness as we walked closer as evidenced by breasts of various sizes capped by dark teats. I counted five naked women circling the fire.

One figure stood by the fire and from her long red hair I knew it was Foraoise. She walked up to me and kissed me deeply. She then brought a cup to my lips and tipping it made me drink all its contents. I felt my body turn warm then hot and my cock became tumescent. There were seven standing stones and seven women. The white woman stood behind me her breasts pushed against my back.

The chanting changed as the women danced by me running their hands along my hard pointed cock. I watched as they ran a hand through their nether lips and anointed my cock with their warm juices. One by one they broke the circle and knelt before me and took my long fat manhood into their mouth. They sucked and licked my dripping crown then stood as a different woman knelt and performed the same ritual on my cock.

My phallus was throbbing from the oral stimulation and I felt my man sack growing heavy and hanging down from the accumulation of my sperm filling them. The night clouds parted and the moonlight revealed a low altar stone. One woman separated from the dancers and laid her back on the stone. The white woman led me to between those legs and placed my knob against the wet purse lips of the one on the altar. She pushed me forward and my spindle sunk into a warm wet purse. The woman began thrusting her hips upwards taking my cock deep.

I came out of my stupor and began thrusting my strength in her wet warmth. She settled her arse on the altar and accepted the rutting she was receiving from my long fat manhood. The pressure was building in my balls and I exploded my white thick essence out my knob filling her purse with five strong pulses of thick spunk.

The white woman pulled me back and dropped to her knees and cleaned my prong of my cum and the woman's juices. Soon another woman took her place on the stone and my still hard cock filled her purse to my full length. The white woman pulled my hair back and I looked straight at the full moon. I thrust madly into the second woman and came strongly deep with her. Five or six bolts of sperm shot out of my cockhead painting this woman's womb.

I was pulled back and my cock cleaned and a third woman lay on the stone table and my long cock filled her purse with cum. The ritual continued until I had mated the five women. The white female cleaned my cock then turned and laid her breasts onto the altar.

Her full ass shone in the moonlight. Her purse dripped her desire. She shook and sprayed the ground under her with her strongly scented essence. Foraoise grabbed my cock and stroked it up and down priming the pump as it were. She led my cock to the pure white haired purse but I could see her coral gash pulsing in anticipation.

My cock found the entrance and bumped against her maidenhood. This white princess had not yet known a man. My cockhead pushed against her wet doorway getting kissed by the tightness of her purse. My drugged or potion induced desires caused me to thrust hard and deep into the white female ripping away her virginity. Her head came off the stone as she stared at the full moon. I went balls deep as I slid down into her purse. I lay upon her arse as I pounded her belly and tits against the rock altar over and over harder and harder but she made no sound.

I pulled her firm arse back pushing in deep as my cock exploded firing off pulse after pulse of hot cum; five, six, seven times my cockhead swelled and spit cum out my slit against the deepest depths of the white woman's purse. My strength drained with that powerful orgasm and I fell upon the woman's alabaster back. I breathed heavily against her ear breathing through her white hair.

Foraoise pulled me back then helped the white lady to stand. Taking each of our arms she walked us back to the hut and laid us carefully on the pelts. She spooned the white lady against my chest then covered us. I watched her walk naked into the moon light as I fell asleep.

Sometime during what was left of the night the white lady slid my cock between her thighs and buried it deep inside her again. She rode my hardness slow and gentle using her hips to move her purse back and forth along my shaft. She rode my cock with her warm wet purse for some time seated upon me like on a horse but facing my feet. Her purse slowly tightened on my cock until she just rode my crown against her womb. Her warm juices were flowing down my man sack.

I reached around her and grabbed two firm breasts pulling her tight against my chest. One hand left her breast and other fingers found the swollen knot between her thighs and I rubbed it tenderly. Her hand reached for mine and she began a harder more intense rub on her pleasure knot. Her breathing was hard and labored but still no words or sound left the white woman.

Her purse tightened on my manness and her legs trembled against me. Hot juices bathed my cock and balls as I took her from behind her sweaty back upon me. Her hot depths pulsed on me as she pushed taking all my fat length into her. My cock head punched her tight depths as she finished her pleasure pulling me over the edge.

I ejaculated the last of my potion induced spunk across the doorway to her womb. My cockhead swelled and pulsed my hot seed several times. I pulled back then thrust wildly back into the grotto of this mysterious white woman. I then became totally spent and fell into a deep sleep. I relived the pleasure of the various mating at the standing stones in a wild dream. I saw in my mind's eye their faces and breasts and the feel of their tight purses as they drew my essence out of me. I rutted five unknown females and twice with the white lady. I awoke with a raging hard morning swelling.

I thrashed about and a warm clothe was applied to my head. A cup was brought to my lips and the liquid soothed my body softening my manhood. I sat up and the white wolf Cailean padded over to me and pushed her huge head under my arm and started licking my face.

"Cailean was cursed by a dark sorcerer because she refused his evil affections. She can only change to human form from moon rise to moon set on the night of a full moon. She stays pure white as a sign of her integrity so he also robbed her of any ability to talk or make human sounds. She has gone many years without the benefits of contact with a man. Jerome, last night you gave her immense intimate pleasure."

"You benefited timing your quest to arrive on a full moon when a coven was to use the standing stones for their ritual. I strengthened your abilities and your fertility and five women from the neighboring villages will birth your child perhaps the time during the Samhain festivals," Foraoise explained.

"Now dress and eat for you shall arrive at Deireadh le Cosáin just before sundown where we shall part and I shall return your amulet. You will need to seek sustenance and shelter for the night perhaps at an inn, a farmhouse or perhaps at the retreat of the Sisterhood but they seldom admit strangers at night. If we make good time you will arrive while it is still light and you can plead your case. Let us begin."

Once we started out the white wolf stayed by my side for the full day. Foraoise understood and let it be. Cailean sat with me at midday break but became more withdrawn the closer we reached the trail head end. As Foraoise and I said our goodbye and she returned the amulet the dire-wolf bit fully through my right hand and did not release it.

I howled in pain until the she-wolf released me. I saw the blood running from my hand then Cailean licked my wound. They healed over leaving fang bite marks. Cailean licked my hand and pushed her head under it licking my wrist and arm of any lingering blood.

"Cailean has marked you Jerome. She has marked you as her Alphamale. She will take no other to her bed. Her choosing you will have two effects. You will always have safe passage through this forest if you call her like I did at the start of this trek. Since she merged her DNA with yours through the transfer of blood and saliva you shall have an abnormally long life."

"The downside is you will feel a hunger to be with a woman each full moon. You will not change but hungers and deep desires will manifest on that one full night. Be cautious with whom you spend that night. And if at all possible return to this forest on a full moon as often as possible. Now be on your way. I shall restrain Cailean from following after you. Be well Sir Jerome and stay focused on your quest."

And with that she kissed me deeply. Our lips sought each other and our tongues tasted of our desire. She pulled my hand to her lower lips and my fingers were bathed in her warmth. She put my female wet fingers to my lips and she kissed them. She pushed my fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean.

"Thank you Sir Jerome for the pleasure you have given me and Cailean. She cannot bear children because of this curse but I shall raise your daughter to be Queen of Foraoise Dubh. She shall be more powerful and kinder than I and all the forest, trees and animals, shall live under her blessing. No man shall ever hunt in this forest. She shall be known as Cailleach Foraoise, the Witch of the Black Forest."

"Now continue your quest. I have seen into your future and there are many blessings, wives and children for such a man of honor as yourself. Go quickly or I shall bewitch you and claim you for myself," she said laughing as she again kissed me deeply.

She spoke once more to my horse Fíochmhar and I walked out into the late afternoon. I mounted my horse and we rode for a short time. Up on the hill there was a high walled compound. When I reached it the large gate was unlatched. Fíochmhar pushed it open and we rode up to the courtyard. Off to the side was a stable so I led my mare to a stall and took off her saddle and settled her.

I went to the large front door and knocked. I knocked again harder and the door opened. I walked in and called out but received no answer. I found my way into the kitchen and found bread, butter, cheese, fruit and a warm ale. I hadn't had a meal this scrumptious for over a week. I made a plate and sat at the kitchen table. I was all but done when I heard female voices.

"I hear a noise in the kitchen. We're all alone and I'm frightened. Mother Superior is away and left just us two by ourselves. Now get behind me and hold your broom ready," the female voice whispered.

Two female novices walked into the kitchen and screamed when they saw me sitting at the table and each threatened me with a broom shaking them at me.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our kitchen? Are you stealing our food and drink? Are you dangerous and will you harm us? Speak stranger or we will call the caretakers and other Sisters to force you away!" they spoke with false bravado.

"Sisters calm yourselves! I plan no harm to you. I know you are alone tonight because you spoke too loudly but I promise you are safe. I am a traveler on a quest and need sustenance and a bed for tonight. I also need a bath to wash away the dust from my day's travel. Now that I have eaten I would be ever so grateful if you could heat some water and draw me a bath," I said standing.

The sisters drew back and the one in the rear spoke, "Sire there is no need to heat water for our convent is known wide and far for its hot springs. We get many pilgrims seeking our healing waters. Roman baths were first built then this convent was built around those springs hundreds of years ago. We will lead you there and you can take your soak in the hot water."

They put their brooms aside and led me through stone corridors until a huge vaulted room appeared. They showed me the benches and stairs that led into the water. I unbuttoned my jerkin and my strong muscled bare chest and thick arms were uncovered as it dropped to the floor. The sisters giggled and hid behind their hands.

My amulet hung down on my bare chest as I untied my belt and my pants dropped to the floor and the sisters screeched. I sat on the bench as my long fat cock hung between my legs. I sat there for a minute as my cock began to stiffen. I wiggled my finger towards the second sister and pointed to my boots.

She slowly walked to me and knelt but looked only at my boots as she worked them off my feet. She slowly pulled my pants down and off. Ever so slowly she raised her eyes and saw my fat cock throbbing from the blood entering. Like it was a venomous snake she carefully raised her hand and circled my phallus and moved up and down my spindle. She rolled her palm over my knob when my pre-cum began to leak. She brought her palm to her lips and licked my essence.

"Sister!" the other one yelled.

"What is your name little one?" I asked as I stroked my knob through her palm wetting it with more pre-cum.

"I'm Sister Fiona and that is Sister Magdalene. We are novices and will soon take our vows. Our Abbess left us here as she took an overnight trip to purchase supplies. She will return early in the morning."

"Is this the first man-cock you have seen Fiona?" I asked.

"No Sir. I have seen and felt only two before but only one long and thick one like yours Sir in my hand and mouth and those two in my body," she whispered as she leaned forward and licked my dripping crown. "Sister!" Magdalene yelled.

"Tell me your story little one," I said with authority.

"No Sire, I cannot. It is sinful and the reason I am here in this convent," Fiona whispered as she ran her tiny hand up and down my long fat shaft running her palm across my wet fat plum.

"Fiona, grip the Amulet of Dea-Chlú and this sin will be forgiven!" I commanded her.

She reached up and gripped the amulet. I could see it glow between her fingers as her breathing became labored. She looked at me with distant eyes as she slowly released the stone. "Tell me your story."

"My brother and I were born twins. We grew up very close doing everything together telling each other our dreams and hopes. We would frolic and play hugging and kissing each other without thought. It was after my large breasts grew in that there was a slow change in my brother and how he treated me. He became reserved around me and his hugs and kisses slowly stopped."

"We use to swim and bathe in the stream naked until he became secretive and hid his body. After we celebrated our eightieth summer I noticed he looked at my body with wild eyes when he thought I wasn't watching. It was soon after that we were told by my father to clean out the hay loft. He watched me climb the ladder looking at my legs and up my skirt. I saw his face was all flushed red and he held his hands over his groin."