Jerome Ch. 01: Dark Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We worked hard, my work causing me to bend over many times. It was either my arse or my hanging breasts he would watch as I worked. I slipped and fell causing my skirt to slip down my thighs showing off my underclothe. I was laughing but my brother was staring where my legs came together. He dropped to his knees then laid down on me."

"He started kissing me and when I didn't chase him away his kisses became stronger. I loved my brother and missed his closeness so I returned his kisses. His hand moved upon my breasts and I moaned. He moved off me and began unbuttoning my bodice. My large breasts were reveled to his eyes and he moaned and leaned over and began kissing my large flesh. I moaned loudly when he took one teat in his lips and sucked. I grabbed his curly haired head and moved his mouth to the other one. He kissed all over my globes even biting my teats."

"I whispered to him I was feeling strange and wet between my legs. He said he wanted to see so moved down and untied my covering. He told me I looked beautiful down there then leaned in and started kissing me all over. I moaned and pushed up against his lips. I screamed when his lips captured something there and he started sucking and licking. My body began getting tense and my breathing was out of control."

"I screamed and my body trembled, my legs shaking out of control. I pulled my brother's face hard against my womanness and moved my hips seeking this new pleasure taking over me. I finally had to push him away from the overload of the feelings. I lay there breathing heavily when I felt something across my cheek."

"I opened my eyes and my brother's manness lay across my wet lips. I opened my mouth and my tongue licked his knob. He moaned loudly and pushed his strength into my mouth. I closed my mouth on his shaft and sucked and licked his flesh. He was gentle with me as he rode his shaft and knob slowly in my mouth. When I coughed he pulled out."

"He moved and sat softly on my belly and opened my bodice wide. He centered his hard shaft between my large breasts so I pushed them together to capture his knob. He reached behind me and moved a pile of hay behind my head. Now when his shaft moved between my breasts his knob would enter my mouth."

"He rode his strength between my breasts and his knob into my mouth. I could taste his drippings across my tongue as he moaned louder and moved faster. All at once he groaned loudly and his essence pulsed into my mouth. I had to swallow quickly as his drops filled my mouth. I found I loved his taste and gladly sucked more out of his knob. When his pulsing stopped he groaned and rolled off next to me his manness slipping from my eager mouth. I rolled over and took his knob back into my mouth and licked it clean until he begged me to stop."

"We spent the summer sneaking off to the stream or up to the hay loft to taste the sweetness of each other's young body. We have farm animals and we knew that rutting caused lambs and foals to be born in the females. I hungered for my brother to be inside me but we knew that was the ultimate danger so we pleasured each other with our hands or our mouths."

"Then that fateful day occurred. We were naked on a blanket by the stream. My brother had pleasured me between my legs and I had rolled over on my tummy to calm down. He laughed and sat on me and his hard shaft lay between my buttocks. It was wet in my crease from the slick hot liquid I dispel at my completeness."

"My brother's knob moved between my cheeks rubbing that ring from which my waste leaves my body. Suddenly his knob pushed against that ring and I moaned. He kept his knob against that ring and I felt it pulse like I was trying to eliminate. My brother suddenly rose off me and went to our food basket. I watched him take the butter for the bread and cover his knob and shaft."

"He knelt on me again and pushed my buttock cheeks apart and he coated my back ring with the butter pushing one or two fingers gently into me. I found what he was doing very pleasurable so I lifted my hips seeking more of his fingers. He lowered himself and the knob of his shaft pushed against my back ring. He pushed softly and my ring gave way and his knob entered me. I closed tightly around his shaft and moaned in pain."

"He waited until he felt me release his shaft and pushed more inside me. I moaned and he pulled back to his bulb. He waited then pushed even more shaft inside me. This time I moaned softly and pushed my hips up taking more of my brother's strength inside me. Suddenly I felt his sack against my arse and knew he was all inside me."

"He waited until I started moving against him and he pulled back to his knob then rode the buttered shaft deep inside me again. He did that over and over going deep and fast pushing me into the blanket. My teats were rubbing on the rough blanket causing me strange pleasure there. My brother was pounding his shaft deep inside me causing pleasure throughout my groin."

"I felt myself building towards that strong pleasure release I had come to expect and desire. I tightened down hard on my brother's manness as I trembled through my release wetting the blanket. My brother screamed and I felt his heat within me as he trembled against my buttocks. I pushed back against him trying to get him as deep into me as possible."

"As we lay there in the bliss of joining I raised my head and saw my father staring at us. I caught a movement and his hand was stroking his manness outside the opening of his britches. He was larger than my brother and his hand worked rapidly up and down his shaft. I don't know why I did it but I rolled slightly showing my father my large breasts. I pulled on my large teats and cupped my breasts while I kept my eyes locked on his."

"He took his bandana and pushed it into his mouth and bit down. His hand moved rapidly on his shaft and as his legs shook streams of his white essence shot out from his fat knob. His globs just kept pulsing out his knob until there was no more. My father was breathing heavily through his nose as he finally removed his bandana. He shook the tip of his strength then pushed his softness back into his britches. He slowly turned and walked back towards the house."

"That night he told us that he was taking me to a convent two days ride from here and dropping his son in town to join the army. I cried all night but had no choice. I knew my father would destroy our lives if we didn't agree. The next day he followed through with his plans. I cried so deeply saying goodbye to my brother getting him to promise to write me at the convent of 'Our Blessed Lady of the Woods'."

"It was a two day trip to the convent so we had to camp out that first night. It was during the deep dark of night that I felt my father roll me onto my tummy and lift my skirt and underclothe. I could smell bacon grease from dinner as he coated between my buttocks. I felt his larger knob push against my rear ring and enter my darkness."

"He was not gentle like my brother but used me for his pleasure. What he didn't know as I kept silent was I also completed when I felt him release his hot essence deep down inside me. My liquid poured out of me as his hot thickness filled me. He rode deep inside me his fatherhood swelling and releasing pulse after pulse of his strength until he was done. He pulled out and rolled off me turning his back on me."

"I lay there knowing I would never feel the pleasure of a man's strength inside me ever again. I pushed my slim fingers in that back doorway and my fingers came back coated in his hot essence. I licked them clean tasting the strength of my father. I pushed those two fingers deep within me seeking his thick wetness. I cleaned my fingers several times until no more was to be had."

"I would spend my life in penitence but desiring to be filled over and over by a man. In my sinfulness in the quietness of my lonely bed I now use the worship candles into my perverse grotto until I spend wetting myself on rags that must be washed in the morning least I be discovered. I would like very much to feel this man-cock up inside me Sire if you do not think that would be too sinful."

All during her story Fiona would pause and suck my cock. She would take me deep and suck then kiss along my long shaft. She then licked her palm and ran her hand up and down my shaft and across my crown. She spit on my fat cockhead then slowly slid down my shaft until it tapped the opening of her throat. She then licked my heavy ball sacks even taking each one into her warm wet mouth.

"Take your habit off Fiona and show me all of your naked body," I ordered her touching her face tenderly. She turned her head and kissed my palm.

"Yes Sire," she said and began to undo her habit. She removed her bandeau and her veil and long red hair spilled out. She untied her coif then stood and pulled her tunic over her head. She pulled her white homespun underclothe over her head and now stood there naked in front of me. Her mons was covered in curly red hair.

As she said her breasts were large and sat proudly on her chest. Her teats were hard pointed and dark sitting in the center of rose circles. I made a movement and she turned showing me her plump arse. On her own she pulled her cheeks apart and moaned. Her darkstar winked at me as it pulsed open and closed. She grunted and her star blossomed.

"Sister, don't do this! You tempt your vows. You will not be able to turn back from this path once you walk down it," Sister Magdalene warned.

I walked naked to in front of Magdalene and she watched my cock and ball sack sway. I grabbed her hand and put it on the amulet and it turned bright green in her palm. Her eyes went dreamy and I told her to return to the kitchen and bring back a cup with butter. She walked away like in a trance. I lay on my back on a bench and told Fiona to saddle sit on my thighs. As she moved upon my thighs I could smell her fragrance and see the wetness between her woman lips. She had long flaps on the inside of her labia and her large pleasure knot pushed out. She settled with her purse lips on either side of my shaft.

I pulled her forward and her wet lips pushed my long fat cock against my belly. I pulled her hips forward and pushed them back as her warm juices coated my cock. I continued that movement as I felt her large chestnut sized knot rubbing along the underside of my cock. As the knot above her lips rubbed on me Fiona realized the pleasure it was causing and took over. She lowered herself making the contact firmer between her wet lower lips and my cockshaft.

She leaned forward and I took a teat between my lips and sucked hard and nipped at her soft flesh. Fiona moaned and I felt warm juices release across my manness. I bit that nip and pulled it with my teeth. She moaned and moved her other breast to my mouth expecting the same pain on that teat.

Fiona started trusting along my phallus moaning loudly. Her thighs gripped me tightly then started trembling. She moaned lowly then it rose to a scream as hot juices poured out all over my cock as her entire body trembled. She rode me with her large knot rubbing up and down my shaft. Her thighs tightened on me again as her screams echoed off the stone walls. Hot juices from her nether lips sprayed across my chest and wet her hanging breasts. She slumped on me totally spent.

I ran my hands through her sweat soaked long red hair and down her bare back. My hands ended on her buttocks and my fingers stroked between her cheeks. My fingers found her back door and massaged that sensitive ring. She moaned and pushed back and the tips of my two fingers entered the doorway and her anal ring yielded.

"Did you enjoy riding my man-cock Fiona? Did your body tremble from that pleasure? Did you complete over and over little one? Do you like me playing with your arse?" I cooed as my fingers continued.

"Yes Sire. I felt my pleasure several times. I'm sorry I wet you so much but I can not control that when I am swept away with my release. I feel your fingers now inside me and my hunger for pleasure there is building. I feel you pulling out my ring then pushing it back in. Oh such pleasure Sire. May I have your man-cock fill me Sire?" she moaned.

Just then Sister Magdalene returned with the butter. She placed the cup on a bench and stood there. I ordered her to remove her habit. Her dark eyes watered as she fought with herself and the controls the amulet had placed on her. She slowly reached up and removed her veil and coif and her long raven black hair shook out across her shoulders.

She unbuttoned her tunic which dropped to her feet. She pulled her plain underclothe over her head and dropped it in surrender. Except for a tan colour on her face, hands and lower arms her body was white like fresh fallen snow. Magdalene had a triangle fluff of dark hair between her legs that matched the raven black hair that hung down covering her breasts.

Her breasts were full put hung tear drop shape on her chest. They were as white as her body and could only be defined by the black dots of her teats that sat in the center. Her torso flowed into her full hips barely turning in at her waist. I signaled her to turn and her back flowed into her full buttocks with a dark cleft separating the two hams.

She was a full bodied woman with a body meant for breading in the outside world. She turned towards me again and covered her nakedness with her arm and hand. Her breathing became very heavy either from fright or excitement she had never allowed to be felt. I told her to bring the butter over and coat my cock. She did not move so I yelled my request now like an order.

She jumped but picked up the cup and dipped her fingers in the soft butter. She touched her garden hardened hand to the shaft of my cock and moved her buttered fingers up and down. She dipped back into the cup until my shaft and crown were coated in butter.

Fiona lay upon my chest breathing in slowly and letting out a soft hiss of a breath. She was slowly rubbing her purse lips along my cock and would take in a harsh breath when her swollen knot was rubbed. She was kissing and biting my neck as pleasure still had its grip on her.

"Magdalene, grip my cock and bring the fat head to the dark opening of Fiona's arse," I ordered.

Magdalene started weeping as her strong hand circled the base of my cock and moved my butter coated crown between Fiona's arse cheeks until the dark star was coated. She held it against Fiona's ring as I pushed back on her hips. I felt those lips without teeth kiss my cockhead then slowly open. A hotter warmth caressed my cock sliding down the cupula until it was captured inside her.

Fiona moaned and her warm juices flowed onto my belly. She moved back taking more of my long fat rod up her arse. She moaned louder and louder until all my fat length was up her darkness. She let out a long hiss as Magdalene let go of my base and the last of my manness went deep into her dark hot cavern.

"You are Satan's daughter, Sister Fiona. This sin is unforgivable!" Magdalene yelled.

"Then go get the flogger and whip this sin out of me!" Fiona yelled.

I heard Magdalene's bare feet running out of the room as Fiona began riding my cock for her pleasure. She rose to the fat crown of my cock then took it all again to its base. My long fat cock opened her portal pushing it out wide and deep. Her dark lips kissed my buttered cock sucking along my shaft pulling blood into its hardness.

Fiona increased her speed riding my cock for her unholy pleasure until she trembled suddenly reddening with an apoplectic flush over her neck and breasts as she sat up straight on my cock. Hot female fluids shot out from between her floppy purse lips pulsing onto my chest and spraying my face. She was moaning loudly and cursing when Magdalene ran back into the room.

I heard the woosh then the slap as the flogger connected with Fiona's back. Several more swings of the flogger bit into Fiona's arse as she continued to ride my hard cock swept away with her pleasure. Several tines hit my cock and balls when Fiona had risen up high to my tip.

Fiona's dark chute tightened down on my ridge then started gripping and releasing the full length of my manhood. Magdalene continued to discipline Fiona's back and arse occasionally hitting my cock and balls. Fiona started a quiet wail that rose in pitch and volume as she screamed obscenities. Hot pulses of female juices shot from her nether lips soaking my chest.

"You are the devil's daughter Fiona and you speak his language. You have given your body over to corruption taking the essence of this pilgrim for your unholy pleasure!" Magdalene screamed as she lashed Fiona in an ecstasy fit.

Magdalene dropped the flogger then screamed behind her hands as liquid pulsed out from between her own open thighs. She dropped to her knees as more fragrant liquid sprayed out onto the stone floor. She dropped her breasts to the stones and rolled about on her juices moaning in ecstasy. She reached her hand under her belly and rubbed between her thighs moaning loudly.

Fiona slid off my cock allowing me to sit up. The stones under Magdalene were wet from her juices. I had not yet reached my pleasure as I watched Magdalene's white arse tremble from her climax. I took the butter cup and coated my cock again. I moved and sat upon the backs of Magdalene's thighs and pulled her full buttock cheeks apart.

I dropped a pad of butter on her dark lips and placed my crown against that doorway. Magdalene was still giving herself pleasure off her fingers causing her arse to shimmy against my cockhead. Her dark doorway gave way and my knob breached into her oven. She screamed and pushed up to expel me but took more cock into her arse.

I leaned forward slowly sliding my long fat cock into her dark grotto. When my heavy cum filled balls slapped her arse I knew my cock had taken claim of her. It was my turn to ride her arse like a horse pulling back and sliding forward my butter coated cockshaft. I pushed her arse down making her swollen knot rub on her fingers.

"Don't do this sinfulness Father. You're a holy man, Father. Oh stop it's so painful. Father stop pushing your manness inside my darkness. Oh stop, oh stop!" Magdalene began to weep. "Oh Father I'm being overcome with sinfulness. I'm feeling a strangeness in my gut. It's tightening and tightening. I feel so strange. Oh Father I can feel your release deep inside me. It's so hot. It's so deep. Oh Father I'm leaking. I'm wetting myself! Oh Father, such pleasure!" she moaned again.

I realized Magdalene was reliving perhaps the first time a male took her in her back cavern. I wondered if it was in her local parish or here at the convent. I gave up those thoughts as I pulled her up on her knees her breasts sliding along the wet floor.

I held onto her zaftig hips as I pulled her arse back and forth on my cock. I saw Fiona sit on the stones and slid forwards. She pulled Magdalene's face up by her long black hair and slid her hips under. She pushed Magdalene's face against her purse and started moving back and forth.

"Here Sister drink the devil's juices. Get your forked tongue in there deep and suck these juices out. Make me complete Sister, make me complete and drown yourself in his hot thick juices!" she growled.

I pounded my cock hard against Magdalene's arse causing her face to slide through Fiona's purse lips as she held her hard between her thighs. Her grip on that long black hair allowed her to move Magdalene lips between her wet floppy purse.

I pounded that white pudgy arse over and over seeking my own pleasure. I felt fingers on my balls as Magdalene rubbed between her thighs. Fiona pulled Magdalene's hair allowing her to breathe then pushed her face back to that wet purse.

I watched Fiona reach her arm out and her fingers gripped the flogger. She swung her arms and the tines bit into Magdalene's back. She tried to scream but was muffled in Fiona's purse. The flogger arced over and over turning Magdalene's back red. She moaned into Fiona's purse as I pounded into her ass.