Jerome Ch. 01: Dark Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magdalene's fingers moved rapidly under her belly causing her arse to tighten and pulse on my long cock. She screamed between Fiona's thighs and hot juices sprayed back and wet my balls and thighs. Magdalene began trembling causing my pleasure to rise up and reach the point of no return.

I pulled her plump hips hard against me and unloaded my essence deep down her insides. Five, six, seven pulses escaped the tip of my crown as I filled her dark tunnel with my thick man fluid. I pulled Magdalene's hips hard against me each time I felt my cock swell and expel.

As I rode Magdalene's arse I heard Fiona scream and pull up Magdalene's hair. I watched as pulse after pulse of female juices sprayed against Magdalene's face. Fiona let out a loud scream that filled the bath chamber as she then lay spent on the stone floor. She pulled Magdalene's hair forward causing her Sister to lay breasts to breasts one upon the other.

Magdalene sliding forward caused my spent cock to release from her arse. Her back lips did not close as I watched the "O" of her ring wink back at me. The two defiled Sisters lay embraced on the hot springs warmed stone floor. I rolled Magdalene onto her side and squatted my hanging cock between their lips.

Fiona's tongue came out first and gathered a thick glob of my whiteness. She then leaned forward and kissed Magdalene transferring my essence to her Sister. They then took my cock between their lips and sucked down the sides circling my crown with their warm tongues. My thighs could not take the strain so I walked to the steps and slid into the hot spa waters.

I let out a long 'aaahhh' of satisfaction as the hot water loosened my sore muscles. "Come lie with me in this hot water Sisters then bathe this weary pilgrim of the day's journey of grim and dust."

Fiona stood and helped her Sister stand and enter the hot water. They lay on the sloped steps shaped so as to lie in the water. Then they snuggled on either side of me placing a breast on my chest and ribs. With a ladle nearby I rinsed the Sisters' sweaty and female juices sprayed hair. I gripped each chin and brought their lips to mine and kissed them deeply. I had each of them palm my amulet again easing their perception of sinfulness.

I rose out of the water and stood dripping over the drain and told them to wash me. They each took a bar of fragrant French soap and lathered my body. They then used their hair and breasts to rub the soap along my arms and legs, back and torso. They tenderly used their hands on my heavy ball sack and now once again hardening cock.

They took turns soaping my cockshaft until its fat length rose to fullness again. They stroked my shaft and circled my crown for several minutes concentrating on the knot under the corona. I knew I was close and ordered them to kneel close together and open their mouths.

"Open your mouths wide and push out your eager tongues and prepare to receive the blessing of my hot thick essence," I ordered.

They knelt before me mouths open wide like chicks in a nest. I took my fat shaft in hand and started stroking it rapidly. I was close enough that they took turns licking my leaking pre-cum off the slit in my cock. Fiona slid her tongue onto my cocknot and wiggled it back and forth. In so doing she received my first and second strong pulse of cream along her tongue.

I turned to Magdalene who had her eyes closed waiting for her ecstasy as I pulsed two globs onto her outstretched tongue. She moaned when she felt their warmth. I turned back to Fiona and she closed her lips around my crown and I pushed two more globs onto her tongue. I pulled out and pushed my cock deep into Magdalene's mouth and finished my completeness within that warm wet grotto.

Magdalene sucked and licked my fat crown desiring to gather all of my final essence. She held my balls tenderly trying for all that was left. She sucked slowly backwards until my cock slipped away from her lips. She then turned to Fiona and kissed her deeply as they rubbed their hard teats against each other.

I pulled on a set of red and black long hair and told them to rinse me then they could continue their play for as long as they liked. They laughed embarrassed then ladled hot water over my long hair and down my body. Then laughing they ladled my cock and balls getting it free of soap.

We all three then moved into the deep pool of hot water. I played with four full breasts and four hard pointed teats. Purse lips got squeezed under water as my cock was pulled in retaliation. I pushed them to the shallow end and lifted each onto the low wall. I pushed them onto their back and opened their thighs wide.

As I said Fiona had floppy purse lips hanging like gates protecting her inner coral gash. Her red hair was matted from the water so it was easy for me to run my tongue between her lips. Magdalene had a purse with fat labia and her clam lay between her matted black curly hedges. Her pinkness was in stark contrast to her snow white thick thighs. My tongue moved through her slit causing her to tremble then scream as I sucked her almond between my lips.

I spent some time drinking their copious flow of juices leaking from the center of their womanness. First Fiona clamped her thighs against my face as I sucked her knot and pulled hard on her fat teats. Hot juices pulsed out from her red curly lower lips allowing me to drink from her fountain of pleasure. She screamed one last time and lay spent on the stones.

When I went back between Magdalene's thighs she whispered, "Will you lick me back there Sir, then fill me with your fat fingers. I would like to feel full when I complete."

I pushed her thighs up on her flattened breasts and her dark star presented itself. I flicked my tongue across her dark ring and she moaned. I pointed my long tongue to the center of her back grotto and pushed her ring open. I felt Fiona get up and she returned with the butter and pushed my two center fingers in the cup. I pulled them out coated in butter and brought them to Magdalene's arse.

I put one finger on top of the other then pushed against her back lips. My fat cock had done its damage back there and her doorway opened easily. My two fingers slid past the first knuckle and when they started towards the second I moved them beside each other. Magdalene moaned as her ring stretched to fit two fat fingers side by side.

I took her knot between my lips as I pushed my fingers up her arse only to be stopped by my palm. As I sucked her swollen knot and licked her dripping coral gash I moved my fingers in and out her arse. She moaned loudly when Fiona pulled her hard pointed teats then sucked each into her mouth. I watched Fiona leave bite marks all over Magdalene's breasts telling her, "These are the devils marks. Don't let Mother Abbess see them or she will scourge you in the dungeon."

Magdalene began to breathe erratically gasping to fill her lungs. She pushed her hips back driving her arse onto my two fat fingers. I gripped her swollen knot and bit behind it and she screamed and flooded my face with her hot juices. Hot wetness flowed down the edges of the stones to drip into the pool.

Her body trembled as her arse tightened on my fingers then pulsed rapidly. She let out one long wail when her back arched and she dropped back spent. I lowered her legs and her feet fell into the hot water. A strong liquid rolled down the stones to drip into the water. From its scent I knew it was her pee as she lost control of her strength. I asked Fiona for the scoop and rinsed Magdalene's crotch.

I rose from the hot water and told Fiona I would see her for breakfast as I gathered my clothes. I leaned over and kissed her deeply and thanked her for her gifts. "You're welcome Master," she said softly.

I walked down the stone corridors and found an unoccupied room. Across from it was a privy so I took a piss to clean out the shaft of my cock. I entered the room and lay my clothes across a chair and felt the large bed was very soft. I lay naked upon the covers and quickly fell asleep.

This is the first of five stories in this novel of the quest of Sir Jerome. There is a quest, an amulet, a goddess, a nun, a princess, maidens, wives, witches and wolves all woven throughout sexual joining and mating. I will add another chapter about every fortnight. Please comment if you wish but keep any rudeness to yourself. It really is not constructive or encouraging to an author, especially if you hide behind "Anonymous".