Jerome Ch. 02: Mother Abbess

Story Info
He fornicates with an Abbess and a witch.
17.1k words
4.82
9.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including reluctance, seduction, mind-control, fornication, breastfeeding and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by human adults over eighteen years old.

This story is fantasy written as from days of old and uses old terminology for sexual acts and body parts as best that Google could provide. It is a fantasy of horse and rider, a quest, an amulet, a goddess, nuns, maidens, wives, witches and wolves all woven within sexual joining and mating. This chapter is just over 5 pages so get comfortable.

Sir Jerome continues his quest.

When I awoke there was a pale light coming through the tall arched stone window and I realized there was a warm wet mouth around my morning hard phallus. It was deep inside that mouth as I felt lips on my fat base and a wet tongue on my sack. I thought it was either Fiona or Magdalene but the enthusiasm and skill of the user was too knowledgeable on sucking a man.

I reached my hands down and felt cloth on the head of the one giving me pleasure. I thought the Sisters had dressed and saw me naked in bed on the way to the kitchen. That talented mouth and lips rose up my cock pulling blood into the shaft making it rock hard.

There was movement on the bed and a hand grabbed my shaft and I felt my head move through a warm wet groove then it entered a hot tight glove. Tightness gripped my spindle then popped past my corona and slid slowly down my shaft.

"Oh my gracious goddess, your cock feels so good deep inside me stranger. What an unexpected gift I found in my bed early this morning when I returned from my trip. What a tall hard manness was pointed at the ceiling when I entered. My mouth watered as I watched that cock pulse as you slept. I could not wait any longer and I took your knob into my mouth. I sucked and licked up your strong pole as you slept in your dreams moaning from this pleasure."

"There was wetness between my legs that had a hunger for you. I only moved my underclothe aside and climbed up on this pole and now you fill my naughty purse. Your length and fatness has pushed my purse out wide as I tried to take you deep. I'm leaking all over you stranger and plan to take my pleasure off your cock," she said moaning.

She started rising and falling on my length her wet tightness causing me pleasure. I grabbed her cloth covered hips and used my strength to push her up and pull her down. She would huff and grunt each time I pulled her down hard and my prong hit the roof of her wet purse. She used her thighs to increase the speed she was riding my cock when all at once her thighs gripped me hard.

Her purse tightened on my cock then pulsed and hot liquid poured out on my belly and thighs. "Oh damn, oh curses you devil I'm undone!" she yelled and more hot juices leaked out as her pussy crushed my cock. Her purse was locked onto my thickness and would not release.

She collapsed onto my chest and snuggled into my shoulder. She began to kiss and bite my neck mumbling and hissing as I moved my phallus slowly inside her. Her thighs trembled massaging my ramrod deep up inside her. I moved my hands down her back then across her bare thighs. I went deeper under her clothes and cupped a bare arse cheek. My fingers found the cleft between those full cheeks and ran over her back ring.

I went a little further back and picked her wetness up on my fingers. I went back to her ring and pushed a wet finger tip through her dark circle. She moaned and shimmied her arse as I pushed more of my finger into her. Her tight ring loosened and my entire finger slid up into her darkness.

"That's so naughty stranger with your finger up my arse. Are you a visiting bishop or reverend with a preference for a back door? I will gladly give you mine for your use if you give me time to rest. You are awfully long and fat and will destroy my arse if I go too fast. Let me rest," she mumbled.

I pulled back to my cockhead then slid slowly back up deep into her pussy. She moaned and let down more liquids wetting my manhood and sack. I rode her long and deep for several minutes giving her mini bits of pleasure. I pulled my cock all out and removed my finger and placed my crown against her back ring.

I grabbed her hand and moved it between us making her palm my amulet. I could not see it glow but felt its heat in our hands. I then felt her entire body relax and muscles loosen. I pushed my hip forward and my crown pushed and opened her dark lips. Her outer dark circle kissed my slit then slowly slipped over the crown.

My bed partner moaned and pushed back and my entire corona breached inside her oven and her circular dark lips tightened behind the crown kissing it in its wickedness. My pleasure knot hid within my head sleeve but felt her inside heat.

"Wait, wait, wait," she moaned. "When I get a visiting eminent or royal pilgrim I prepare myself back there with butter or bacon fat. They have a fondness and desire to use my dark passage. I saw your long fat lance rising from your groin this morning and in my lust I did not prepare. Coat your cock with my dripping juices and we can continue."

I reached down to her wet pussy gathering her nectar on my fingers. I coated my shaft and just behind my crown several times until it was slick. I ran my wet fingers around her dark orifice and she moaned and pushed back. Two inches entered her dark tunnel and I pulled back to the fat head of my phallus.

She pushed back and took half my fat length. I pulled back to my crown and wet my shaft again. She sat up and lowered her buttocks and took all of my ramrod up her arse. She moaned and trembled and wiggled her buttock on my thighs pushing my cock up deep.

Just then the morning sun bathed the room and I could see a mature Sister sat on my cock. Her eyes were closed enjoying the pleasure of marinating her arse on my cock. I slipped my hands under her coif and palmed two large pliable breasts. She smiled at me her eyes colored in lust her mouth wide open a wet tongue running across her lips.

"And whose man cock do I have deep up my arse?" she asked wickedly.

"I am Sir Jerome of Cavan and I seek the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin. I possess the Amulet of Dea-Chlú to speak for me. And who might you be Sister?"

"I am Sister Amanda, Abbess of the convent of 'Our Blessed Lady of the Woods'. I just returned from my overnight travels and I found this cock of marvelous proportions lying upon my bed. Since you used my bed for your sleep I thought it only fair to use your cock for my pleasure."

"If you wish more of this cock you must pay the price of removing your habit. I wish to see all that my eyes and hands can discover on my quest," I challenged her.

"You wish to see the body of this old woman, my flabby breasts, my fat teats, my fat belly and full hips? My arse that sits upon you has lost its desire of youth and now serves the purpose of a receptacle of man cum from lust filled old men that pilgrim here for the healing baths," Sister Amanda said laughing.

"Show me all of your sinful self Amanda. Show me the body you have hidden under your veil and tunic all these years. Show me the body sculptured by the goddess in its mature form. Show me yourself!" I ordered.

Amanda looked down and saw my amulet glow with its strong emerald light. I saw it reflected in her eyes as she reached up and undid her veil. Long blonde hair floated out onto her shoulders. She untied her coif then reached for the hem of her tunic. Her tunic and silk underclothe rose up her body revealing her belly then her breast. When her tunic cleared her head her aged breasts settled on her chest.

I moved my hand onto those loose sacks and pinched her teats between my fingers. She moaned and shuddered making it difficult for her to remove the tunic and drop it next to the bed. I gripped and massaged her breasts that in her youth were large and full and strong. I wondered what it was that caused her to cover these and don the tunic.

I pulled her breasts towards me and she leaned allowing me to take a teat into my mouth and suck hard. I switched to the other and sucked the teat and her rose tinted aureole into my mouth.

Amanda moaned then laughed. "You won't find any more milk in these old breasts. I nursed my babies until they were taken by a plague along with my husband and parents. The convent took me in all those many years ago. Your nursing now brings pleasant memories and pleasure to these old saggy breasts. "Ooo don't bite so hard Sir!" she moaned as she held her breast against my face my cheeks sinking into her flesh pillows.

I could feel Amanda rocking her hips and arse seeking pleasure from my cock. Her breast with her teat between my lips would pull as she rode back then smother my face as she rode forward. All that was done very slowly as her cavern loosened around my fat cock. She moaned and rubbed her thighs.

"My dear Jerome these old bones and sinew ache from my ride on your cock when I had my first pleasure. You must be patient with me as I do my best to give you pleasure in return," she moaned.

I slapped her ass and she screamed. "Get off me old woman and I will take you on your hands and knees like an old brood mare in the barn."

I slapped her ass several more times then rolled us over. My cock slid out of her arse as I looked down at her aged tits and slit. Her old lips covered in blonde and gray curly hair hung open like gates to a castle. Her purse dripped her fluids down into the "O" my fat phallus had made of her arse. Her breasts flowed flat across her ribs so I reached down and twisted her teats. She moaned and pushed up into my hands.

"My husband loved to pull my teats then steal my milk from my three babies. When I protested he put me over his knees pulled up my skirts and underclothe and spanked my arse until it turned red as I screamed. My mother would rush into our room and watch my strong husband discipline me. I realized she had lust in her eyes and one night during our pillow talk I told my husband he could use my mother for his pleasure."

"It was soon after that my mother was heard to be singing and humming with a smile on her face most of the time. My husband was blessed like you Jerome between his legs and he then pleasured both me and my mother whenever he chose. That all changed after the plague and I went without pleasure all my years here as a novice."

"It wasn't until I became Abbess that the reverend pilgrims made it clear my appointment came with other expected duties. The night of my consecration the Bishop wet his old loose phallus in the warmth between my thighs but then rolled me over and took me in my dark passage. He filled me with his essence several times during his trip. And so it has been all the years since," she added to her tale.

I grabbed her bed pillows and made a pile and then rolled her belly onto them. A little adjustment brought her arse to the perfect height for my cock. I looked at her bedside table and there was a small bottle of holy oil. I hopped off the bed and retrieved the bottle and dripped the oil onto her back ring and across the mushroom top of my cock.

I slapped Amanda's arse several times until it turned red. She yelled but pushed her ass back into my hands as they descended. I took my cock in hand and slapped her oiled dark hole watching as those lips without teeth tried to kiss my crown. I put two fingers against her hole and let the holy oil run down as I pushed them into the opening of her dark hungry mouth. My oiled fingers sunk in until my palm stopped their progress.

My thumb found Amanda's pleasure knot hiding in her forest of blonde and gray curls. I pushed her hood aside and circled that knot as my fingers moved within her arse. My other fingers pushed through her wet slit and found the wet warmth of her pussy. I angled my fingers down and found that sensitive pad filled with juice and hungry for pleasure. All fingers began their quest for overwhelming pleasure to Amanda's aged body.

"Oh my goddess Jerome what are you doing? What devil pleasure are you causing to me? Wait, wait, wait I'm leaking!" she screamed as arcs of hot juices squeezed past my fingers to wet my thighs and balls. Her purse and arse grabbed my fingers then released as each pulse of hot liquid ejected from her center.

"Oooah, again, ooohhh my goddess, againnnnn!" she screamed and sprayed her juices again. Like an unblocked stream her juices flowed soaking the pillows under her. Her fragrant scent filled the stone walled room as her screams echoed off the ceiling of her chamber. Her body trembled going stiff then relaxing. Each release caused hot juices to pour out wetting below the "O" of her arse.

A large rush of air escaped her and her body went limp as she was spent. I didn't count but she completed several times on my fingers; some filling her pussy and some filling her arse and my thumb rubbing across her pleasure knot at the top of her slit.

I pushed my oiled cockhead against her back ring and it gave way easily; easily from the use by the male pilgrims or easily from the loss of her strength from her multiple apoplectic completions. All eight fat segments of my cock slid into her dark cavern until my heavy ball sack touched her juices soaked purse.

I pulled all out and watched her "O" wink as it shuddered. My phallus crown pushed it wide open again and I went balls deep. Amanda moaned in the stupor of her pleasure as I began riding her naughty back door. Each time I went deep she would moan and more juices leaked out onto the pillows.

As I began pounding her arse with my long fat cock Amanda would moan when her arse was filled. "Agh, agh, agh, agh, Agh, AGH!" she would growl then go silent until she started the cadence again. I reached under her saggy belly and found her curly haired furrow and squeezed her swollen knot. "AAAAGGGGHHHH," she screamed.

I saw Fiona run into Sister Amanda's chamber with concern until she saw me rutting in the Abbess' arse. She walked next to me and put her dainty fingers around my cock sliding up and down my shaft as it filled the arse under me. She pulled me to the side and kissed me deeply.

She let go of my cock and climbed up to the head of the bed. She pulled her tunic over her head and pulled her underclothe up to her waist. She sat on the bed then pulled the long blonde hair of Sister Amanda and brought her face down onto her very wet pussy.

Sister Amanda tried to pull away but Fiona had her held tight with her strong thighs wrapped around her back. Fiona had tight grips of long blonde hair as the trapped face moved back and forth along the slit of that wet hot pussy. Amanda groaned being held down but it only caused further pleasure to Fiona's purse.

As I pounded Sister Amanda's arse her face rode across Fiona's pussy getting anointed with hot juices. Fiona started humping that face faster and faster then screamed and fell back on the bed. She released the fists of hair and Amanda moved to the side only to have her back sprayed with pulses of hot Fiona pussy juices.

Amanda laid her head on Fiona's belly then slowly ran her tongue across the wet lips of Fiona purse. Her fingers came up and started rubbing Fiona's purse knot causing her to moan and release more fluid. This time Amanda placed her mouth over those nether lips and drank.

I had watched enough and started pounding my ramrod down Amanda's dark chute. I was focused on my pleasure when I felt an oiled finger at my back hole. It pushed quickly to fill my arse and moved back and forth within me. It reached a bump deep inside and I threw my head back and growled in pleasure. My head was pulled to one side and Sister Magdalene kissed me deeply.

She rode her finger within me as I rode my cock within her Abbess. I felt my balls tighten and the pleasure building within my groin. Sister Magdalene ran her finger nails across my ball sack and dug them in to my sensitive skin. I moaned in both pain and pleasure. I leaned over onto Amanda's arse and gripped her pussy knot once more. I pinched and pulled her knot lost in my own lust. I felt her arse tighten down on my cock driving me to the edge.

Amanda screamed through another completion crushing my cock. Magdalene pushed her finger in deep rubbing my internal knot. I pulled Amanda's flabby hips back squeezing her soft old arse cheeks against me as I went deep in her hot grotto.

I screamed as pulse after pulse of hot man-juice shot out the swollen head of my cock. Painful salvo after painful salvo shot out the slit to paint the walls of Amanda's insides as I sought this unholy pleasure. My ecstasy gripped me as I bellowed like a stud bull releasing my essence deep into the darkness.

I fell forward onto Amanda's back as the finger slid from my hole. I rolled exhausted to the side and felt my sensitive cock captured in a warm mouth. Magdalene took my cock in her mouth and began licking me clean of cum and holy oil. I pushed her face up when her attention became too sensitive. I lay there breathing heavily but darkness overcame me as warm thighs captured my cheeks and a wet hot pussy descended onto my face.

Black cloth covered me as my tongue found the wet curly slit of a pussy. I drank the sweet juices that flowed across my tongue. My arms and hands found their way under the black tunic and went to work. I wet some fingers in Magdalene's cleft and entered her pussy easily in case her inner veil of purity was still intact. I bent my knuckles and rode them between her dripping lips running them across her swollen pleasure knot.

Fingers from my other hand got coated in her juices and found their way to her back door. As I sucked her knot between my lips two fingers entered her arse knuckles deep. Magdalene screamed from the invasion as I quickly moved my fingers in and out opening her rear to take all of those fingers. My palm gripped her arse as my lips gripped her knot.

Fingers in her arse and knuckles through her wet cleft and lips on her knot overwhelmed Magdalene and she screamed as her pussy let loose with spray after spray of female secretions. She shimmied on my fingers and face as her completion overtook her. Her thighs wet limp and she was too much weight so I pushed her off, her arse finding an empty place on the bed.

All three unholy women now lay spent on the bed exhaustion and sleep gathering them in her embrace. I slid out of bed and found my way to the hot baths and soaked off the female juices coating my body. I padded naked and wet back to the Abbess' bedroom and used a silk clothe to dry my body. I dressed and found my way to the kitchen where the aged female cook had made porridge and hot bread and gave me a jar of butter and some tea.

I laughed when I held the jar of butter but added some to the porridge and hot bread. As I ate my breakfast I asked the old woman for some extra food as I needed to continue my journey today. She brought me a clothe wrapped around bread and fruit, some cheese and dried meat and a small stone jar of honey. She gave me a travel jug for water.

She asked me if she could give me anything else as she stood close by me at the table. I suddenly gripped her large arse and one breast and asked, "Do you have any milk to give to a humble pilgrim, mother?"

She slapped my hand off her breast as she laughed loud and long the cleavage of her bodice revealing the fullness of those aged breasts as she bent over holding her tummy.

"You are no holy man on a pilgrimage. If anything you are here to pillage the virtue of any woman that crosses your path regardless of their age. I heard the moans you caused as you ravaged the virtue of the holy women of this convent."

I ran my hand across the fullness of her arse squeezing her fat cheeks and pushing her skirt between her back thighs. "Would you yearn for a tumble before I left, mother? Has your old oven begun to warm and moisten as you listened outside the bedroom as the rutting occurred? I would consider it an honor to fill your sweetness one last time if you would bend over this table mother," I said dripping tenderness.