Jerome Ch. 02: Mother Abbess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers tenderly through my long red hair and hummed with her eyes closed. "You are the devil's tempter and I perceive you have claimed many a woman's virtue throughout your long years. How old are you really? I sense a secret in you Sir," she leaned down and kissed me deeply. "Tell me Sir. I am old and sense my time is short so your secret will pass away with me," she said again as she kissed me deeply feeling her strength ebbing from our deep embrace.

"I am many years old but my amulet gives me strength in body and my manness. My countenance changes, younger to older depending on my needs at the time. I feel the old ways in you mother but I shall not feed from you. Take hold of my amulet and I will give you some strength to take you to your end of days," I said softly.

She gripped my amulet and it glowed bright green. Her eyes became dreamlike as its power flowed into her. She released the amulet as it had cooled. She ran her hands through my hair again gripping the back of my neck. She kissed me deeply with now firmer lips.

"Shall I bend over the table as payment for your strength and kindness Sir?" she asked.

I began unbuttoning her bodice until once again firm breasts appeared. "No I will take my payment from these," I said as I pulled her forward and took a firm teat into my mouth.

Her milk began to flow warming my body with its strength. The old kitchen woman took in a deep breath of shock then hummed as I nursed on her breast. When that breast went dry she knowingly switched me to the other. My lips captured her other firm pink teat and her milk flowed to fill my needs.

When I kissed each teat one last time she asked in wonderment how her breasts became firm and filled with milk as she cupped them in memory of her youth and the babies that nursed there. She was slow to cover them back into her bodice as she enjoyed their feeling and fullness and firmness and my eyes drinking in their beauty.

"This is a gift to you mother to be used during your time left here. You are to be a wet-nurse to mothers in the area. They will find your milk will cure the colic and strengthen weak babies. There will be two reasons to pilgrimage to the convent of 'Our Blessed Lady of the Woods'. This is a gift, not to you, but to mothers in need. Be tender and loving and your gift will last for many years. Be withholding or greedy and your gift and you will dry up."

"Now aged woman tell me where and how best to find the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin, the standing stones way to the north that have fallen out of common knowledge."

Abigail, for that was her name, told me the northern direction to take and the signs to be revealed to keep me safe on the way. She said the journey will take many sunsets with time for rest. She told me of a woodland sister in whose cottage I would find sustenance and a welcoming bed.

"It will be a journey northward but take the time to spend with the daughter of the Goddess. When you see the next full moon, the Worm Moon, you will then reach the stones in time for Ostara, the Spring Festival. The sisters around there will celebrate the spring at the stones and your power will be filled to overflowing. Share your gift also wanderer. The sisters will see your power and desire for your breeding. As I asked spend several days and nights with them if they so wish."

"Now be on your way. Your horse has been well fed and cared for. I will wake the sluts you left upstairs and get them to their baths. They will hunger for your strength and for your possible return. However I see a red haired shieldmaiden in your future that will walk beside you for the rest of your days. You shall have many children with long lives and strong strength if you stay true to your calling."

"Now be gone swiftly or I shall ravage YOU on this kitchen table," she said laughing and to end her tale and oracle. She walked me to the stable and pulled me tight against her and kissed me deeply. I grabbed her arse and she eked and told me I had made her milk drip and the moistness return between her legs. I mounted my horse and Abigail yelled, "Off with you you rogue!" and she slapped the rump of my Irish warhorse, Fíochmhar, and she bolted out of the stable. Abigail waved when I looked back then I turned my face to the north.

I rode for a full day with many stops to rest and water my horse and refill my water bag. The terrain was mostly flat or gently rolling plains. There were some hills, but they were not steep. I came up to the edge of a forest and decided to camp there. I unsaddled Fíochmhar and let her graze unfettered. She would warn me of danger and fend to her own defense.

I brought some large stones from the stream bank and made a fire pit planning to keep my fire away from the trees. I know the woods are alive and I respect their limits. I asked their forgiveness as I held up my amulet and I told them I needed a fire tonight. The branches waved and a cool breeze of permission blew through the woods.

I walked into the woods looking for widow's wood, branches that had fallen from storms or high winds. When I returned there was a dead rabbit besides the stones. I looked around listening but heard nothing. I said a loud, "Thank You," to whatever beast or Fae that had brought the blessing.

I chopped the wood with my axe and skinned the rabbit and cooked it over the open fire. With my belly filled I set out my bedding and built the fire to heat the stones for a chilly night. I slept warm and content but something strange happened during the deep of the night.

I turned on my hip and my arm lay across something. My hand moved and I felt fur. My hand rose and fell as the creature breathed deeply. It did not bolt from my touch so I pulled against it. My face was lying in its fur giving me warm breath and I soon fell deep asleep feeling safe.

When I arose in the morning there was a large fish beside the stones. I again stood and gave a blessing to my protector. I began to wonder if it was a wolf from Cailean's pack or one from other pack in the area instructed to protect me. Fíochmhar had not awoke me or given any indication of fright or warning. I greeted her warmly and saddled her and started out.

I will not bore you of travel over woodlands, prairie, pastures and fields for several days. Just know that a small animal or fish was left by the firepit each night and morning and a wolf kept me warm at night. According to Abigail today's journey would bring me to the first woodland sister's cottage.

I kept a lookout and as the sky was reding with sundown I saw the cottage in a clearing of the trees beside the stream. Sitting on a large stone was a female with long gold hair around which was a glow or aura. When I say gold I don't mean blonde or flaxen, it was pure golden. I dismounted and led Fíochmhar to the stream to drink.

"Good evening stranger. The woodland animals and the ravens have told me of your loud approach. I am to give you sustenance and a warm bed tonight and the next few days as you and your mare rests. However I think it best if I bathe you first and remove the dust of your ride and the strong manly scent that precedes you," she said laughing.

She stood and took my hand and walked me to a shallow pool bottomed with smooth stones fed from the stream. She hovered her arms over the pool and began chanting in a language I did not know but knew was ancient. The water obviously now warmed began to let off steam to the cool evening air.

She turned to me and untied the shift or frock she wore and it dropped to her feet. She was slender with proportional sized breasts. Her waist dipped in and flared out to her hips. A bright golden triangle sat where her slender legs came together. She walked to me unashamed and began to unbutton my jerkin and removed it.

I see you possess the Amulet of Dea-Chlú. "Dea-Chlú, Dea-Theist, a Bheith Ort," she said. "He Is To Be Held in High Repute," she said again running her slender fingers through my long red hair as she hugged her slight breasts against my chest. She leaned up and kissed me tenderly. I could feel her dusk cooled nipples poking into my red and gray chest.

She knelt and removed my boots and then my pants. When my pants dropped my long fat cock was displayed down my thighs. "Fear Mór Dearlaice," she whispered. "A Man of Great Endowment," she whispered again and kissed my cockhead taking a drip of pre-cum onto her tongue. She looked up with eyes shimmering like liquid gold and smiled brightly.

"Come my Chieftain and I will bathe you," she instructed and tipped a cup of herbs and flowers into the warm water. The scent had a calming and soothing effect. She walked into the waist deep water and pulled me in to sit in front of her. She took a bar of fragrant soap and washed my back and shoulders.

She leaned her almost boy like breasts against my back and reached around and soaped my chest. She told me to stand and she washed my arse and pushing my thighs apart cleaned my back ring and taint. She turned me and washed my groin and tenderly soaped my large full nut sack. She soaped her hands then took my long fat cock within her dainty fingers.

She moved tenderly up and down my shaft her movement now had more purpose than to make my cock clean. She moved onto her knees and rinsed my cockhead and took it into her mouth. Her soapy hands worked my length as she sucked and licked just the crown. She soon had me to the edge as her other hand moved to between my arse cheeks.

Her fingers found my star and one slender finger entered my back ring. It went deep and found my inner knot and rubbed it back and forth. Her fist picked up speed and her lips tightened on my crown with her tongue licking my pleasure knot. My thighs started trembling and I moaned loudly.

My man-cum pulsed out the tip of my cock painting this witch's tongue and filling her mouth. Several globs pulsed on her tongue as she took my entire load. She did not swallow but kept her lips tight behind my corona until I was spent.

She sucked the last of my essence then licked all around my crown. She leaned over and spit my cum onto the grass. She said nothing turning me to sit again. She used a cup to water my hair then soaped my locks. She worked up a strong lather cleaning all length of my hair. She then slid me forward until I went under the fragrant water rinsing the soap from by hair and body.

She went under the water and rolled showing me her boyish ass then rolled floating on her back. Her dark nips were hard in the center of her little hills as the damp gold down between her thighs floated to the surface. My hand slowly moved across those nips pulling on them a bit then down her tummy and played with her golden curls. She laughed and went under water and surged up spitting water and coughing.

She laughed again and said, "I think it's time to go to the cottage and make dinner. You will need your strength."

She climbed out of the pool her slim ass shinning as the water ran off. Her purse was hidden behind her golden down but shined between her thighs as she knelt in the grass. She stood and turned towards me. The cleft between her thighs was now outlined by wet matted golden hair. My eyes were drawn to the promise of pleasure to be found there.

"Come stranger. You hunger for more than dinner but must wait," she said softly. She picked up her frock and walked towards the cottage. I gathered my clothes and followed her watching her boyish arse move side to side. At the doorway she bent over and picked up something and entered the cottage. When I entered she pointed me to a strong chair by the fireplace.

"Your protector left a brace of coneys at my doorstep. I will dress them and make a stew. Sit and warm yourself by the fire. I will not cover myself so you can lust after me with your piercing eyes," she laughed and her golden eyes sparkled. She braided her long golden hair and pinned them up high on her head with skewers of oiled wood.

I wondered if what she meant by 'my protector' was who or what left food for me on my travels. I watched as this golden haired beauty skinned and dressed the rabbits. She tossed the bones and innards across the threshold for whatever small animal could feast on them tonight. She tossed the meat into the boiling pot by the fireplace. It necessitated she come close to me as she added herbs and vegetables and some mead to the pot. While she was bent over I ran my hand up her thigh ending against her moist nether lips.

She moaned and opened her thighs and my fingers tenderly moved between her cleft. She let me play in her wet warm grotto for some time as the stew boiled adding its aroma to the small cottage. Her thighs became wet as she let down her juices onto my searching fingers. I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted her sweetness. My thumb found her pleasure knot hiding in her golden curls and she moved her hips seeking more pleasure.

She took in a deep breath when I reached up and took her small breasts into my strong hands. Her dark nips firmed and pushed against my palms. I pulled her between my thighs and took a teat between my lips. She hummed a melody as her pussy let down more fragrant moisture. She pulled back when I went for her other breast.

"If you are going to be so bold with me tell me your name traveler and I shall tell you mine," she said her golden eyes boring into me. I moved my fingers again to the front of her wet lips and she again opened her thighs giving me access between them. Her scent was evident as her wetness coated my fingers as I pushed them back to rim her dark star.

"I am Sir Jerome of Cavan and I seek the ancient ruins at Deireadh le Cosáin."

"Ah my Chieftain, 'The End of Paths' tis a powerful and spiritual place. My sisters will gather there for the Spring Equinox, the festival of Ostera, to celebrate fertility and rebirth," she whispered as if to keep it secret. My name is Órlaith, meaning 'golden princess' and I guard these wood. As I said your coming was told to me and I am called to care for you. Now come sit at the table," she said as she ruffled my long wet red hair and laughed again.

She turned the strong chair away from the table and had me sit. I watched her buttocks flex as she bent to fill a large bowl with the stew. She half turned and saw where I was looking and laughed again. She placed the bowl on the table and got a large wooden spoon. Órlaith pushed my thighs together and straddled me with her slender thighs and sat down.

Her legs were wide open and I could see the wetness and smell the fragrance emanating from her coral grotto. My manness started to firm and rise up towards her belly. She took it in her dainty hands and moved it between her wet lips. Her juices coated my shaft and dripped down onto my heavy balls in their skin sack. She rode her wet lips up and down the one side of my cockshaft for awhile her eyes closed and her mouth spread in a smile.

"Your snake it hungry for my pleasure purse Sir Jerome but I think it's best if I feed you first," she said picking up the stew. Órlaith then spent the time to feed me and herself the delicious stew. The rabbit and vegetables were tender and quite tasty. She slapped my hands away from her boyish breasts especially when I tugged on her teats. She would laugh and call me a 'bad boy'.

She rose up and returned with a flagon of mead and bread and a cup of butter. She had me turn my chair again so she could reach everything easier. She sat on my lap again but this time pulled my cock flat and sat a wet swollen pussy lip on either side of my fat shaft. As she fed me more stew and buttered bread she slowly moved her hips caressing my cock with her hot wet purse. She laughed when the mead dripped off the rim of the flagon to wet my chest.

Órlaith fed me and herself almost like a ritual communing the sustenance to bond together. She would kiss my lips to clean off bread crumbs or gravy or mead and linger her lips against mine as my cock rode through the base of her womanness. When I had my fill she kissed and licked my face clean.

"I have no sweets for you Jerome except nuts and fruit to finish our meal," she said kissing me softly then deeply.

I gripped her arse cheeks in my strong hands then stood and laid her naked back upon the table. Her slender legs hung off the end. I scrapped my chair along the rough hone floor planks and sat between her legs. I got a hand under each thigh and pushed her knees towards her chest. Her pink fragrant grotto opened wide for my pleasure.

My long tongue slipped through her golden lips drinking the female mead she dripped from her depths. She hissed when I took her love knot between my lips and suckled that pleasure nether teat and her thick juices. I know the ways of pleasure with a woman and focused on her completion first. I sucked on her knot and ran my knuckles up and down her wet lips.

Órlaith screamed and released a flow of hot nectar which I drank gladly. I did not let up until she had completed several times. She pulled my long red hair hard and cried, "Enough, enough my Chieftain. I am spent with my pleasure and need rest least you drain me of all my strength. Feed on me no more for now. Let me rest, let me rest."

I licked her wet golden curls and reached up and played with her teats. I stood and tapped her pleasure knot with my fat manness and watched her slender tummy tighten and release. I held my cock and ran the bulbous head through her golden grotto causing her to hiss when I ran across her knot.

"You are evil Sir Jerome! You give me not the rest I seek. Your snake hungers to be inside me and I have no strength to defend it. Take me to bed my Chieftain. Take me to my lonely bed and have your pleasure in my body. Fill my purse knowing I give you my treasure. Take me now before I lose my resolve," she pleaded.

I pulled her up and she wrapped her weak legs around my waist and hugged her breasts against my chest. She buried her face in my shoulder and bit my neck drawing blood. I slapped her arse as I carried her to her bed and she bit me harder. I pulled her quilts aside and dropped her to her bed. Her arms and legs splayed open with no strength.

"I shall attack your defenses until you are breached and surrender the golden prize, your treasure, to this bold rogue of a Chieftain," I laughed.

I lay beside her and captured her lips and kissed her long and deep as we breathed against each other. I moved down and kissed her shoulder bone and neck taking tiny bites as I moved along. I bit down her chest stopping on the softness of her breast meat then took stronger bites. I captured her teat with my lips and sucked hard. Órlaith pushed up her chest against my mouth and teeth moaning loudly and grabbed my head pushing it against her breast.

She groaned and shimmied when I bit her other teat and kept it in my mouth as my hand drifted lower. I skimmed across her flat tummy and pulled on the tuffs of her curly golden hair. She moaned and spread her thighs wide open seeking pleasure from my fingers. When my fingers slid down her cleft and hard onto her pleasure knot she soaked them with a spray of hot juices.

I moved between her thighs on my knees and pulled her arse upon my thighs. My strength moved between the red swollen lips of her purse gathering her leaking nectar. I moved my cockhead to the heated core between her thighs and pushed. Órlaith gripped my arms tightly and sat up and looked at me with wild golden eyes.

"Jerome, I have never had a man between my legs nor anything up into the heat of me. My maidenhead is still protecting my virginity. I know what is about to happen for I have seen the woodland animals mate during their season. I surrender the golden prize, my treasure, to this bold rogue of a Chieftain. I beg you to treat me kindly and should I push my hand against your chest please soften your progress," Órlaith then leaned forward and kissed me deeply. She dropped back to the bed breathing deeply and clutching the quilts.