Jerome Ch. 02: Mother Abbess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My precious golden princess I have been with many maidens and have a tenderness when their personal gift is offered. But there is no easy way to breach your maidenhead. I will be quick and purposed then we will rest with my strength within you. We will then move within you when you are ready," I said with all tenderness as I kissed her again.

I took off my amulet and set it between the small hills of her breasts. I moved her hands upon it and watched it glow. Órlaith let out a long cleansing breath and I felt the tension in her thighs loosen. I ran my cock between her wet lips then put my crown against the opening to her treasure. I pulled her hips back as I thrust forward.

My fat cockhead breached her maidenhood and stopped held tight behind my corona. Órlaith screamed and put her hand on my chest to hold back my progress. I took my amulet and tied it back around my neck. It glowed bright green as I absorbed the blood sacrifice Órlaith had just given me.

I put my thumb on her pearl and pushed my hip forward. She moaned as more of my phallus entered her. Her hand landed on my hip and my body trembled as I pulled back to my crown. I pushed forward giving her more shaft than before. I was now half way inside her purse. I pulled back then as an act of claiming her body I pushed down hard until my heavy balls tapped her arse.

Órlaith rose up screaming and crashed against my chest crushing me in a bear hug as her body trembled against me. I could feel the hardness of her teats shimmy across my gray and red chest hair and the strong muscles of my torso. Her swollen pearl rubbed on the base of my shaft as all my fat length marinated in her hot wet grotto.

I moved my legs under us then pulled Órlaith down on me. I gripped her boyish hips and began to move them back and forth. At first only a little of my cock moved within her then I made her take more and more. Her sheath was skin tight on my cock but it yielded as her wetness coated my spear. I soon had her riding crown to base as she leaked her hot juices onto my balls.

Her swollen pearl was sending pleasure throughout her groin as it rubbed along the base of my fat cock. It was pushed out along my fat shaft and pulled in with my cock filling her cave. I pulled her back giving her all the length filling her grotto until I tapped the door to her womb. She moaned and crescendoed into a scream and hot juices coated my belly. She trembled on my rod causing more pleasure on her knot causing her to tremble even more.

She gave up her strength lying on my chest spent with pleasure. Her thighs gave out and the door to her pussy swallowed more of my cock. My crown pushed against her womb making Órlaith moan in both pain and pleasure. I gripped her tightly and rolled us over pushing her slender legs up along her chest as I knelt before her.

I looked down and could see the bulge my cock made on her slender belly as I possessed her fully. As I watched the hillocks of her breasts rise and fall the need to rut was strong. I needed to fill her with my seed and cause her belly to grow with my child. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then gave her all of me in one thrust. She moaned then hissed as her eyes shut tight.

I pulled back and filled her hot purse over and over pulling her hot juices out of her grotto. Her nether lips were swollen and red as they filled with blood from the pain and pleasure. Her pearl of pleasure was blood engorged and now was the size of an almond. It called to me so I moved my thumb onto its bulge. I circled it quickly and felt Órlaith's hot insides grip me tightly.

Her purse pulsed suddenly and I pulled out and was sprayed with strong jets of hot juices as Órlaith screamed and thrashed about. I pushed back into her pussy pulling her wet lips in with my cock. I now thrust and released over and over going faster and faster. She would grunt as my fat cock filled her tapping her door to her womb over and over and over.

My seed and my blood boiled as pleasure pulsed through my cock driving me towards that feeling of release that I know all too well. Many maidens and maids and wives have given their purse for my pleasure and now a golden haired witch lay under me taking all of my fat thick length.

I gripped Órlaith's boyish hips and pulled her hard up against my waist. My cockhead found her womb and released pulse after pulse of my hot thick seed deep into her. I rubbed her wet pussy lips and her swollen pearl causing her to thrust upwards and rub the depths of herself against my pulsing crown. My shaft trembled inside her purse as it swelled and released each time my head spit out my seed.

Now fully spent having filled Órlaith with my seed I leaned down and took each teat into my mouth and sucked hard. She moaned and pushed up to give me all of her breasts to my hungry mouth. I moved on to bite her shoulder and the side of her neck then took her lips with mine. I kissed her deeply as we shared our wet tongues and ragged breath. I stayed on top linked to her female place as my seed sought the depths of her womanness.

She took my face in her dainty feeble hands and kissed me all over. She gripped my hanging amulet and kissed that and it glowed and pulsed with light. I rolled us to our sides with my cock still inside her and she hugged me to her. Our breathing was heavy but it soon eased as we drifted towards sleep.

"Thank you Jerome. It is a truth that I have greatly desired to be mated and birth a daughter that I could teach the ancient ways. Few travelers pass this way with the courage and strength to lie with me. I have gladly given you my gift and accepted yours deep within me. I can sense that life already has begun within me. Now I know why I was told to give you welcome. What love I have for you has been poured into your amulet. I am yours for your pleasure until it's time to continue your journey. Rest for now within my bed, my arms and my body," Órlaith said sweetly then kissed me deeply. She let out a long deep breath and fell asleep against me. The sweetness of sleep soon took me also.

I rose softly and slowly to the feel of pleasure on my cock. I opened my eyes but could not see my cock hidden behind a mass of golden hair. I felt warm tight lips rising and lowering on my long ramrod as it firmed and hardened. Warm lips and a wet tongue bathed my cockhead drinking my leaking whiteness. I pretended sleep.

Órlaith rose off my tongue then straddled my thighs. She reached between her thighs and pulled her golden lips apart and set the doorway to her pleasure atop the crown of my cock. She massaged my cockhead with her warm dripping juices then captured my crown to her opening. She lowered her hips slowly and her purse slipped across my crown. Órlaith groaned when my crown breached her defenses and slipped into her cave. She breathed heavily as I watched with lidded eyes her small hillocks of her breasts rise and fall and her teats harden.

She pushed down taking more of my cock within her. Letting out a soft hiss, perhaps to not wake me, she rose and lowered her purse wetting my cockhead until all of me filled her hot tight grotto. She moaned as her sheath pulsed around my cock and she leaked warm juices onto my belly. With my cock deep against her womb she brought her fingers to her pleasure knot and rubbed.

It was not long before I felt her inside oven tighten on my cock. Her eyes were white as her head rolled back to stare into some unknown place. Her breath became short and laboured as I knew of women that she grew close to her release. I reached up and pulled out each teat twisting and pinching them causing pain.

Órlaith screamed and shook on my cock and hot fluids poured out around my cock to soak my thighs and balls and the bedding. Her fingers moved rapidly drawing out all the pleasure of her body through the portal in which my long fat cock filled. I twisted her nips left and right and pulled them out to their fullest. Her soft breasts followed her teats adding pain to their abuse.

Órlaith dropped to my chest breathing heavily now crying into my shoulder. "Oh Master such pleasure your strength gives me. I weep for the emptiness my bed shall feel when I am alone. Mate with me again this morning and you shall leave me with a twin daughter. Take me for your pleasure and fill me with your seed once more," she begged kissing my neck then my face then my lips deeply.

I rolled her off me withdrawing my cock from her purse. I bunched the quilt then rolled her unto her tummy. I pulled her boyish arse up and back and brought my cockhead to her golden gash. Her juices rolled out from her nether lips and down her thighs. I moved my crown between those golden lips and filled her grotto with one thrust as I pulled on her long golden hair.

Her face moved up in one long scream as my cock took possession of her body. Like a dog claiming his bitch I thrust quickly into her warmth over and over deep and hard. My cockhead pounded her depths causing her to groan and hiss and curse in that ancient language. My balls tightened up so I pulled her back hard against me.

My phallus breached the lips of her womb and I spent all my seed into her. She pushed her arse against me desiring the pain and pleasure my fat cock gladly gave her. I could feel my hot seed bathing her depths and my cockhead. I withdrew and laid my cock between the cheeks of her boyish arse.

Since my strength and weight prevented her escape I put my cum coated crown against her dark back door and pushed. She screamed as my cockhead breached her dark lips and entered the forbidden grotto. My softening cock slowly slid within her filling her dark depth. Órlaith moaned and whimpered but as I moved my soft cock within her depths she pushed back to take me within her again.

Since I was spent I lay upon that boyish arse and rolled us as spoons on the quilt. I fell back asleep for some time. I awoke to a warm wet cloth washing my face and down my chest. Órlaith raised my arms and washed the red curls under them. She rinsed the clothe then ran it between my thighs carefully washing my large nut sack. She took my cock in the clothe and washed up and down my naughty cock firming and rising. She leaned over and kissed my cockhead then laughed.

"Perhaps later my Chieftain," she laughed. "For now I'm here to feed you." She pushed a pillow behind my head and brought a bowl of porridge from the small bedside table. It had butter and honey melting on top and she lifted a spoonful to my lips. She slowly fed me adding buttered dark bread and sips of mead to my breakfast.

Órlaith had not dressed and I could see my bite marks on her boyish breasts and around her pale pink aureoles. I touched a few and her teats hardened. "You marked me my Master. You marked my body, my womb and my heart. You swept me away with your strength and excess. I feel your fullness still within me both between my thighs and you rouge still in the back. Is it rude of me to tell you I felt pleasure in your unnatural taking of my body? If you let me rest and we go soak in the pool I will let you take me again," she said blushing her cheeks and down between her small breasts.

Órlaith fed herself between spoonfuls for me. She took a sip of mead and leaned over and kissed me passing me her mouthful and laughed. She finished up and washed my face with a second wet clothe. She stood returning cookstuff to the sink. She did not bother to dress so I watched her sweet boyish body walk about the cottage. She ordered me to rise so she could wash the quilt.

"The bedding seems to be very wet for some reason and I need to wash out that strange fragrance. Please carry all that to the stream," she asked.

I watched her wash the quilt and bedding grunting and huffing pounding it on the shallow rocks. I honestly watched her arse bend over and her coral gash peak out. Her small breasts hung with little mounds when she bent forward. She smiled when she saw me watching her slender body. She made me help her hang the quilt and bedding on bushes in the sun. When the quilts rubbed across her breasts her nibs went hard. We then walked into the wood with a small basket gathering mushrooms, nuts and wild greens and herbs. I stood behind her as she bent over to forage.

"Jerome is there any chance you could stop devouring my body with your hungry eyes? Do you find unnatural interest in my arse?" she said laughing again and giving a cheek a slap.

"No, my Golden Princess. I'm memorizing all parts of you to recall to my mind while I lay on the cold rocky earth on my travels. As you can see my strength is forming hard and pointing towards your arse as I wait to take you there," I said shaking my cock at her. She laughed so loud and hard the woods rang with song. "Soon my Chieftain, soon!" she said lost to my lust.

I whistled and Fíochmhar found her way to me. I ruffled her white mane and kissed her forehead. I whispered to her and she neighed and pounded the forest ground with her front hoofs. She walked to Órlaith and rubbed her head across her chest with her muzzle and neighed.

"What did you say to her, Jerome?" Órlaith laughed.

"I asked if she would let a Golden Princess ride upon her back," I said as I grabbed Fíochmhar's white mane and swung up on her bare back. I reached sideways and took Órlaith's arms and pulled her up and sat her before me. She squealed something about the basket as I reached around her and took a breast in each hand.

Fíochmhar wove through the trees until we came upon the cottage. I hung the basket upon an herb drying peg and clipped my mare's ribs and she took off. She must have found an upper meadow for that is where she took us to run and gamble. When she neighed and leaped Órlaith would scream and pull my arms tight and push back against me.

Of course being a strong and able bodied male my cock dug into Órlaith's back. I had my mare slow to a walk and turned her for the cottage. I lifted Órlaith and brought her wide open pussy lips down onto my long fat cock now at its full length and hardness. She took in a deep breath each time my cockhead rubbed her pleasure knot. Her hot juices dripped across my cock wetting Fíochmhar's back.

"Have you no control my Chieftain? Am I nothing but a place to seek your pleasure?" she moaned as each bump of the horse drove her pussy down on my cock.

"I think it will be you first who arrives at her completion, my Golden Princess," I growled against her ear.

The rocking of my mare as she walked was rubbing Órlaith's purse lips and pleasure knot all along the top of my cock. Her breathing was getting labored and I felt the base of her thighs grip my length. I pulled on her teats and bit her neck and hot juices poured out across my cock as she screamed.

The noise frightened Fíochmhar causing her to buck. That caused Órlaith to slam her pleasure knot down on my cockhead and tremble wildly spraying her release across Fíochmhar's mane. She lost her strength and would have fallen off had I not hugged her against me. The rest of the ride to the cottage caused Órlaith to have many aftershocks and small climaxes.

I directed my mare to the pool by the stream. I hoped the sun all day had warmed the water as I slid from Fíochmhar's back and carried Órlaith and slid her into the pool. She said a few words in her ancient language and steam rose off the pool. I took the bowl she kept there and watered down Fíochmhar's mane and flanks. I took her muzzle in my hands and kissed it several times. She snorted and whinnied then trotted off.

"Come sit in the water with me Jerome," Órlaith said coyly. She directed me to sit in front of her as she poured the warm water over my head and across my shoulders. She used her long golden hair to wash my body until she thought I was done. She directed me to sit on a smooth rock within the pool. It was carved like a seat and when I sat my cock was above water.

Like a golden mermaid Órlaith floated to between my thighs. She looked at me with her golden eyes which sparkled. I saw lust in her look. Her body took on a golden aura under the water as she gripped my cock. She ran her hand up and down the shaft until I was hard again. Her red lips opened and a pink tongue licked away my gel that was leaking out. Her warm tongue rode the sides of my cock and she licked my red hair covered ball sacks.

Her golden eyes never left mine as she took my crown into her warm wet mouth seeking the tip with her lips. She tightened her cheeks as she slid her red lips up and down my shaft. She found my pleasure knot hiding within my head sheath with her tongue and licked it also taking the whole cockhead behind her lips. She slid off me and moved to the side and sucked my knot with warm wet lips and a wiggly tongue.

"If you have not been with a man Princess how do you know to do such magic on my cock," I challenged her.

"I have a deep desire to please you my Chieftain. My knot between my legs has come to life from your attention and gave me great pleasure. I have felt you in my mouth and took pleasure when it filled me. I have tasted your seed across my tongue and enjoyed it. I want more. I desire that you fill my mouth with your seed. Then I will take it deep into me," she said and took my cock deep into her mouth.

She moved to the side of my cock again and kept her lips and tongue tight on the underside driving my pleasure to the edge. She pulled back my foreskin and sucked my pleasure knot keeping her lips and tongue locked on my corona. Her delicate hand started moving up and down my fat shaft as she sucked my leaking crown. Her slender fingers pet my balls and scratched them with her nails. Her fingers tightened on my shaft pulling my blood into my cock and filling my cockhead which turned purple.

"Now Princess, now Princess," I groaned

Her lips captured my cockhead and tightened around the crown. My balls pulled up and my shaft pulsed as I painted her tongue with my first thick glob of seed. Órlaith swallowed pulling the next thick pulse onto her tongue. Several more pulses filled her mouth and she swallowed those not releasing me.

Her hand tightened and rose up my shaft pulling more seed out my crown. My next few pulses of seed she kept in her mouth until I was done trembling across her tongue. She rose up out of the water causing my cock to pop out of her mouth. She looked at me with her golden eyes and opened her mouth.

My white seed lay behind her teeth filling that cup. She leaned down and let my white gel drip out upon her breasts. She took her hands and rubbed my seed into the mounds of her breasts even pulling out her teats and coating them. She leaned in again and took my phallus back into her mouth and cleaned my knob of any leaking juice.

She moved up and kissed me deeply exchanging her breath with nine. She kissed my face and neck over and over until she started weeping. I pulled her onto my lap sitting on that stone chair. The water was cooling so I stood and carried her to the dried quilts and bedding. I set her down and wrapped her in them and scooped her up again. She put her face in my neck and wept again as I walked her to the cottage.

When we returned to the cottage there was a large river trout still wiggling on the doorstep. "Your protector is still providing for you Sir Jerome. If you can keep your hands off me and your cock away from my arse I will prepare our dinner," she whispered. I let her down and kissed her over and over deepening the desire until she started weeping again. I kissed her tears away then slapped her bare arse. She yelped and spun out of my arms.

I moved the bedding and quilts to the bed and spread them out. I went back outside and gripped my amulet. "Send her a golden haired she-wolf as her protector. She shall stay till the end of her days even sending her daughters if needed," I said my request floated to the wind.