Jerome Ch. 02: Mother Abbess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the table and listened to her quiver and sniffle. I watched her wipe her new tears away with the back of her hands not making eye contact with me. She cleaned and prepared the fish with herbs and seasonings and wrapped it in a cloth soaked in mead. She placed it in a cast-iron pan and set it on the coals in the fireplace. She took the scraps to the garden and spread it about. When she returned she watched me as she set the table. My chair scraped as I stood and she shrieked and leaned against the table.

I came behind her and moved my hands onto her small breasts. She moaned, "Jerome, please don't," but pushed back against me. My hard cock slid under her arse and slipped through two wet pussy lips. My cockhead came out the other side and slid across her pleasure knot. Her juices leaked out onto my fat cock as I pulled on her dark teats. She turned her face towards mine and accepted my deep kisses as my cock moved slowly under her arse.

"Jerome stop or the fish will burn," she whimpered.

"Tell me I own this body and it is mine to use for my own pleasure," I growled and bit her ear.

"It is yours Master as well as my heart," she sobbed heavily. I stepped back and slapped her arse several times quickly.

I sat at the table as Órlaith leaned her hands on the old oak table for support and to calm her wildly beating heart. Tears of desire and want still flowed down her cheeks. She then retrieved the fish and plated me with boiled root vegetables, mushrooms and greens. She made her plate and sat at the table. I turned my seat to the side and pointed to my lap. She whimpered and cried again but moved her plate to my end of the table then slowly sat on my lap.

"Jerome you're breaking my heart. I know you will leave me in the morning my bed becoming a sorrowful memory of your scent and strength. I will have but your memory and your daughters to keep me warm at night. I would yearn for you to have fed at my milk filled breasts while your manliness filled my hungry purse. How am I to survive?" she burst into tears.

I pulled her onto my lap and her legs opened on either side of my thighs and her coral gash opened dripping her juices onto my balls. I watch the mother of pearl surrounded by strands of gold leak its juices onto my strength. I placed the amulet on each of her teats then its green light glowed and pulsed. I cupped her left breast in my hands and it filled my palm. I did the same to the right and it also swelled to fill my palm.

Órlaith now had fuller breasts and I took a teat in my mouth and sucked. Warm sweet milk flowed across my tongue and filled my mouth. I swallowed and stayed latched on for more. Órlaith started weeping again her tears falling onto her chest and rolling between the cleavage of her now full breasts. I nursed from her left breast until it emptied.

Órlaith took my face in her dainty hands and leaned down and kissed me deeply tasting her own milk. She then moved my lips to her right teat. I latched on and drew that sweet milk into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed until that breast went dry.

"How is this possible my Chieftain? What magic have you woven on me? Do you out do a woodland witch and her magic to give me this gift? Why is my milk in so soon before my daughters are born? Is my feeding you just one more thing that will leave an emptiness in my soul? Are you that cruel Jerome?" she sobbed heavily.

"This is a gift to you my Golden Princess to sooth your loneliness. Word will get out to mothers in the villages and hamlets round about that your milk will cure the colic and strengthen weak babies. You will have the company of women as you wet-nurse their babies. You will spend your days serving tea and cakes to the woman as you gossip and discuss your children and theirs. You shall never be lonely for company again. This is a gift, not to you, but to mothers in need. Be tender and loving and your gift will last and you will be revered for many years," I said kissing her deeply again.

"Now fill your purse with my cock and feed me woman!" I growled. She finally laughed at my bravado and pulled her wet golden lips apart. Her fragrance filled me with her sweet aroma. She centered my fat dome to the entrance of her wet coral cave and slowly filled her purse with my fat thickness. She sat her ass on my thighs taking all of me into her warmth. She let out a long breath and kissed my forehead.

"I will tell my daughters how cruel you were to their mother. I will tell them how you arrived one day and used my body for your carnal pleasure. I will tell them you used wild emerald magic on me and I had no defense as you took my virginity. I will tell them you left me with child, even two, then rode away leaving me with a broken heart," she smiled as she began to feed me.

Between my bites I asked her, "Will she tell my daughters how their mother whored her body begging for my cock and my seed sitting with her purse filled with my thickness while she fed me? Will you tell them you even begged for and took my long fat cock into her dark oven the last night I lay with you? Will you tell them this as you gaze into their emerald green eyes behind which will simmer its wild magic?"

She slapped my face laughing and said, "Do not be so crude My Chieftain. My daughters will be woodland princesses and live in purity learning the ancient ways. They need not know how deeply I desired to feel my Chieftain deep with my body and have it filled with his seed. I will look into their eyes and see their father. Now be quiet and eat what I have spent all this time cooking for you." She ruffled my long red hair and pulled my face to her larger breasts and sighed deeply.

She ate while feeding me and brought the cup of mead to my lips to drink. She finished the meal with fruits and nuts then pulled my face to her teat and there was some sweet milk to be had from each breast.

"Oh Jerome, this gift is so welcomed. How will the mothers know to come here?" she said softly.

"Send out your woodland birds. They will whisper to the mothers in need. You will not have to wait long. Just release your protector from your bed least they become fearful," I cautioned.

"What protector you crazy man?" she laughed. There suddenly came a scratching on the door to the cottage. "Ah she has arrived," I said as I lifted Órlaith off my cock and sat her naked arse on the table.

I walked and opened the door and a huge golden haired wolf entered. Her head came to my waist and she padded to Órlaith and put her snout in her lap. Órlaith took in a deep breath and looked at me with wide open golden eyes. She frightenly stroked the gold wolf's head.

"Órga Mac Tíre í," I intoned. "This is Adolpha, a noble and kind she wolf that will be your protector for all her life and her daughter and grand-daughter will protect you and your daughters for a lifetime bond. Do not fear her and trust her with your life. You and your daughters will sleep within her warmth and protection and you will not hunger for game and fish," I assured her.

"Thank you Adolpha for fulfilling the promise made to my mate, Cailean," I said as I ran my hands through her golden fur. She sounded a low-pitched moan and her tail wagged wildly. There was a bowl of left over rabbit and I set it and a bowl of water on the floor and Adolpha turned aside and wolfed it down. She then turned and jumped up on the bed and sighed contented as she looked to Órlaith her new alpha female.

"Jerome what is this wonderment. What bond do you have with wolves that Adolpha will bond her life to me and my daughters?" she asked her golden aura shinning around her.

I brought my hand to her lap and pointed out the deep fang punctures and teeth marks that have formed scars. She tenderly traced my palm then turned my hand over to see the wounds had gone clean through. Some tears came to her eyes as she thought I had felt such intense pain from my wounds.

"In Foraoise Dubh - the Black Forest, the Lady of the Forest had a protector wolf. She is a pure white and huge direwolf who she called Cailean. She was a princes cursed by an evil wizard to walk this earth as a direwolf until she transforms to a beautiful all white woman each full moon, white of body and white long flowing hair. She is also cursed with no ability to speak during the night of the full moon."

"It was during my travels through the Dark Forest when the Full Snow Moon arrived. Cailean claimed me as her one and only Alpha Male and mated with me. She marked me for all wolves to know I have been chosen by her and require their allegiance. Adolpha is proof of that bond," I explained. When I said her name Adolpha growled and raised her head then sighed.

I pulled Órlaith off the table and she wrapped her slender legs around me pulling my cock up onto her belly. When she hugged me this time I felt the fullness of her breasts and looked between us. She looked into my deep blue eyes with her golden pools and looking between us laughed once again her happiness leaking through. She put her arms around my neck while I walked around the cottage bringing the last of dinner to the wooden carved bowl used as the sink. I scrapped the fish to Adolpha's bowl as Órlaith giggled as she hung off me.

I threw some more wood into the fireplace then thumped Órlaith down on the bed lying between her thighs. She laughed deeply and reached over and ran her hands through Adolpha's fur. The large golden she-wolf licked her hand then moved to the bottom of the bed and settled down. I pulled a quilt over us and rolled us so we faced each other.

Órlaith tenderly traced my face with her slender fingers then leaned in and kissed me all over. She sought my lips and nibbled me then kissed me deeply letting out a deep sigh then pulled against me. My cock found its way against her wet pussy lips and she opened her thighs and captured my length. She sighed once more then her breathing told me she was asleep. I soon fell asleep listening to Órlaith and Adolpha breathe contently.

I do not know what time during the deep night that I felt Órlaith's lips upon my cock. She rode her warm mouth up and down my cock pulling blood into my shaft. She stopped when she thought my cock was hard as wood. She pushed up onto my chest and leaned her lips against my ears. "Take me from behind my Master and seek your pleasure between my arse."

I teased her by pretending to be half asleep. "What was that my pure Golden Princess? I did not hear you clearly. What was it you requested? Do you need water or another quilt?"

"You heard me you evil man. Do not make me ask again. There is a jar of honey beside the bed. Anoint yourself and seek my dark doorway and fill me with your long fat strength," she said as she rolled over onto her tummy.

I leaned over and moved her long hair aside and bit the back of her neck. She moaned as I bit along each shoulder and each side of her neck. She will have marks tomorrow. I bit down her spine causing her to moan and shudder. I reached her boyish arse and bit each cheek hard making Órlaith scream into her pillow. Adolpha stirred but let out a long breath.

I knelt and pushed Órlaith's thighs apart and put my hands between her arse cheeks and dropped my face to that cleft. I wet my tongue then ran it between her cleft and found the ring to her back door. Órlaith shimmied as my tongue pushed against her ring to open the door. I spent time licking and softening the tightness of her back ring.

I slipped my fingers onto her purse and found her pleasure knot and rubbed her until she screamed into her pillow and let down her juices. I gathered her thick juices on my fingers and ran it over the dark ring between her arse. Her looseness from her completion allowed my finger tip to enter into her dark cave. I moved back and forth feeding more finger deeper.

I pulled out to Órlaith moaning and I wet two fingers in her purse. I pushed two fingers against her ring and those lips without teeth opened. I spit on my fingers and both went deep down her chute. She moaned deeply into her pillow as I widened my two fingers inside her back door. When her tightness eased I pulled my fingers out and licked her ring then kissed her arse cheeks and took small nips to her flesh.

"Do not make me wait my Chieftain lest my resolve disappear. Be tender until you fill me then let me rest from this unnatural mating," she whispered.

I rose off the bed and lit a candle from the fireplace and found the jar of honey. I also saw some loose cloth and thought they would be useful rather than wetting the quilts again. I brought the candle to the bedside table and Órlaith whined that she did not want me to see her give herself in such a way. I slapped her ass several times and Adolpha growled. I tipped the candle and the hot wax dripped in hot circles across her arse.

When each hot drip kissed her arse Órlaith moaned and hissed through her closed teeth. "My Chieftain you are so cruel. You are marking me with hot drops from candles I use in spells and worship. The drops are painful and I grit my teeth waiting for the next to drop. Please stop Jerome. I need your love and kindness now in the dark of night," she moaned.

"But I am worshiping your arse Órlaith. I seek its warmth and tightness for my pleasure," I whispered.

I pulled her arse cheeks apart and licked her dark star again. I tipped the honey jar and its golden nectar painted her dark ring. I pushed against those lips and moved honey into her cave opening. My two fingers filled her again and I slid honey down my fingers to enter the dark passage. I pulled them out and pushed the cloth under her hips making sure her nether lips now lay upon them to absorb her wetness.

Órlaith was breathing heavily perhaps from fright or desire as I laid my fat cock within her arse cheeks. She trembled as my fat phallus tip pushed against her arse ring as it slowly opened oiled from the honey on my crown. It gave way and my fat head breached the divide.

Órlaith screamed into her pillow as my honey oiled cock slid through her defense and continued down until my heavy balls kissed her arse. "Wait, wait, wait," Órlaith moaned. I lay on her back my long fat cock filling her dark cave as I bit the side of her neck. I moved my hips in a circle my cock marinated in her arse as I kissed her ear and whispered to her how good it felt to be inside her.

She moaned as she slowly moved her hips side to side feeling my length deep inside her. I knelt between her thighs and pulled my cock back to my fat crown. I pushed it down into Órlaith in one push. She 'Oophed' when her arse was pushed open and filled again. I pulled back then pushed in again. I started going faster hearing her, 'oophf, oophf, oophf' into the pillow each time I filled her arse.

I reached under her hips and rubbed her pleasure knot rapidly as I emptied and refilled her arse with fat cock. Órlaith screamed into her pillow as she soaked my fingers as her completion racked her body. I pulled her hips back making her rise to her hands and knees. I pushed her back causing her breasts to the bed leaving her arse high. I used her slender hips to pull her arse hard onto my cock. I rocked her faster and faster going deeper into her dark passage over and over.

"Oh my goddess, oh my goddess I'm undone! Your strength is opening me wide and causing pleasure to run throughout my body. Rut me my Master. Rut me deep and hard. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm spent," she screamed as she sprayed my fingers with hot juices. I hoped she was soaking the cloths.

Her arse started pulsing on my shaft as I continued to rut into her tight oven. As I pulled back her arse ring gripped my foreskin crown kissing my pleasure knot. That pushed me over the edge and I pulled her slender arse against my lap and pulsed my thick white seed down her dark grotto. I continued to rub her knot and she gripped and pulsed on my cock and wet my fingers.

I didn't count but pulse after pulse of my seed shot out the slit of my cockhead and filled her arse. I shook her hips left and right and back and forth pulling all the pleasure onto my cock as I could. I let out one huge breath of air and held Órlaith against me my heart beating strongly in my chest.

My fingers rolled over her knot causing her to moan and her thighs to tremble. "Enough, enough, oh sweet goddess enough. Release me Jerome, release me," she groaned.

I pushed her down with my cock still in her ass and pulled her like spoons against me. My arm reached over her and gripped her now larger breast. I squeezed that orb and my palm became wet. She moaned and whispered, "Cease, cease your attack my Chieftain."

She pushed back to better her back into the hug realizing too late my cock pushed deep into her again. She moaned as I bit her neck then I pulled a quilt over us and we fell deeply asleep.

There was a strong light coming through the windows and I realized I would get a late start. Adolpha growled then I heard a soft knock on the door. I slipped out of bed leaving Órlaith moaning from the movement on the bed. Forgetting I was naked I went to the door and opened. There stood a young mother holding a baby.

She took in a sharp breath staring at my thighs. My morning hardness had softened but my cock hung down between my thighs surrounded by my large balls. Her eyes moved to my face then back to my cock then back to my face and back to my cock. Her face and the cleavage of her mommy breasts turned bright red as her breathing was quick.

She was pleasant to view with long blonde hair made up in braids. She was full bodied from her recent baby birth and all things having a chance I thought I would enjoy a roll with her. My thoughts caused my cock to rise and the woman covered her mouth with her hand and shrieked.

Groaning from the work out her body received last night Órlaith asked me who was at the door. The woman stepped inside and took in a deep shriek when Adolpha rose up on the bed. "Go outside Adolpha and do what you need to do. I am safe for now," Órlaith told her protector.

The golden direwolf came to my side and licked the scared hand and pushed her head under it seeking the last affection I would be able to give her as she knew her obligation began today. I doubted we would see each other again. I knelt down and kissed her muzzle and said, "Thank You." The direwolf pushed past the frightened mother and slipped away to hunt.

"I am Martha from the village and am having trouble with my first baby. He will not latch and is always hungry. My husband is getting angry and yelling and that only makes me more nervous with the baby. My milk will not flow and my breasts hurt," she said sobbing.

"Give me the baby," Órlaith said as she rolled the quilt off her naked body. The mother bent and laid her son next to Órlaith. She turned the baby to her breast and he latched on. Órlaith rubbed the child's head and began chanting in that ancient language.

"You say your milk will not flow Martha?" "Yes mistress," she sobbed.

I sat on the table chair and pulled Martha onto my lap. I began unbuttoning her bodice then she tried to stop me. I moved her hands aside and opened her bodice and pulled one large breast out. She hissed because her breast hurt from being filled with too much milk.

Her teat was actually held within her dark circle of her breast. I gripped it between my fingers and pulled on it. She hissed at me but I pulled her teat out until it hardened and stayed pointed. I put my lips on her now pointed teat and latched on and sucked hard. She fussed until her milk let down and filled my mouth. I took several mouthfuls of milk from that breast but did not want to empty it.

I moved off that teat and pinched the other one with three fingers. I pulled hard on that teat until it also stood firm away from her full breast. I latched onto that teat and her milk let down filling my mouth several times. This time she held my face against her breast and hummed. I stopped drinking and led her over to the bed and Órlaith lifted her baby to his mother's breast and pulled her down to sit. They baby latched on and began to pull milk from his mother's breast.