Jerome Ch. 02: Mother Abbess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Órlaith massaged Martha's breast pushing the flesh towards the baby. Martha moaned as her milk now flowed easily. I watched Órlaith rub Martha's other teat and massage the heavy flesh. She rubbed the mother's belly then slipped a hand under the skirt. The mother moaned as her pleasure knot was found and rubbed. "Oh Mistress what are you doing? I feel a strangeness between my legs I never felt before. Oh goddess, I'm wetting myself. Don't stop, don't stop," Martha moaned as her body trembled.

"You have a nice size bump hiding in your hair between your legs. You must massage it every night after feeding the baby. The pleasure you give yourself will be good to tighten your womb and make your milk continue to flow. If you have difficulty bringing pleasure to yourself come back with the baby and I will teach you the ways of women," Órlaith said as she pulled the mother back and gave her a deep long kiss.

I left the two woman to their lessons and walked down to the pool and took a quick soak in the brisk cool water. I walked back to the cottage shaking off the water. I whistled for Fíochmhar and after some time she came snorting and bucking knowing we were about to ride again.

I walked into the cottage and the child had been switched to his mother's other breast. Martha had her eyes closed enjoying the closeness with her baby. "Martha I must continue on my quest so I will not be able to pull out your teats. So that job will have to fall to your husband or your lover," I teased her.

She laughed loudly causing her baby to jerk and pull off her teat. Her milk under pressure arced out from her breast wetting her baby's head. She laughed again then moved her crying baby back to her teat. He settled down and went back to nursing.

"Oh Sir Jerome you tease me so. Until now no one but my husband has seen my breasts, but now you have pulled them from my bodice and held them in your hands. Now my baby and you and the Mistress have nursed on my breasts. You and the Mistress have given me a strange pleasure that I hope will not be the last of that," she said blushing deeply again. "As long as the baby stops crying my husband won't mind my visiting the Mistress frequently. I'll tell him it is women's secrets and he will blush and walk away. Men!"

Órlaith climbed out of bed naked and stood beside Martha. She took her son and had the baby latch onto her other breast. She hummed as she held the baby to her breast.

"Try humming or chanting while you nurse your son Martha and the issues you have had should be lessened. You or your husband will have to pull on your teats until they are trained to push out. If you have any other feeding or baby issues or difficulty giving yourself pleasure do return. Also let any other mother know about me. All are welcome for company, tea and cakes or gossip. But Sir Jerome will not be here for your lust filled eyes," Órlaith said laughing.

Martha stood and laid the baby in a basket. I walked over to her and latched onto each teat getting one last mouthful of milk. I then took each large breast and slipped them back into her bodice and buttoned her back up. I tipped her neck back and gave her a deep lingering kiss. She pushed into me putting her hand on my long fat cock and squeezed it several times as if making a memory. "Go home to your husband Martha before I ravage you upon this kitchen table," I growled.

She bent over to pick up her baby and caught me looking at her arse. She shook it and laughed deeply. She cradled her baby then came back and kissed me. Órlaith turned Martha towards her and kissed her holding her mouth against her lips by holding the back of her neck. Martha relaxed accepting then retuning the kiss. "I think I will enjoy visiting here with my baby Órlaith if I am welcome," Martha whispered then kissed Órlaith on her own. I surmised the 'sisterhood' was beginning. She was led to the door and kissed deeply one more time.

Órlaith turned to me. "I suppose now that you have had your enjoyment with Martha, rutted your children into me and took your perverse use of my arse you will be leaving Jerome," she said and started sobbing.

"Now do not start Órlaith. You knew I could not stay. You could have just given me sustenance and a place to sleep. But you wanted to be bred then gave into the new lust you had not experienced before. I give the woman I meet the experience they wish. I gave you many completions and you begged for more. Yes I took my pleasure with your body where you let me. Now let me go to continue my quest. Make me something for first meal and something to take on my travels," I said and slapped her arse.

"Again please Jerome. Spank my arse long and hard. I want your disciple to linger today. I want your memory each time I sit upon my arse. This arse will swell from the babies growing inside me and I will remember their father," she sobbed.

I grabbed her long gold hair and pulled her over my knee. My strong arm swung and my large hand turned her first arse cheek red. Órlaith screamed as my hand stung her other boyish arse cheek. I kept at her until her arse and thighs were red as a setting sun.

I realized she had wet my thighs as her body trembled through her completeness. I touched her golden covered purse lips and my fingers came away soaked with her fragrant nectar.

"Have I turned this Golden Princess into a common tavern slut?" I said as I pulled her hair back hard causing her head to bend back. She moaned when I spun her to her knees between my thighs.

"Suck me Órlaith until I cover your tongue and coat your mouth and throat with my hot thick manness!" I growled.

She took my hard cock into her mouth and moved her hand rapidly up and down my shaft. Playing with Martha had peaked my excitement so it did not take long before I pulsed my full morning seed into Órlaith's mouth.

She kept her lips locked tight on my cockhead as her hand rode up my cock pulling all my pulses of seed into her mouth. When I was done trembling she popped off my cockhead and moved to a shelf and took a small glass jar. She took out the stopper and spit my seed into it until her mouth was empty. She put the stopper back in and turned back to me. My eyes were wide in confusion.

"What? I am a witch after all. I will need your seed when I need a pinch of strength in a potion I am preparing. Some woman from the village might visit me with a fertility issue. Do you want to give me another jar full before you go?" she said laughing licking her lips.

"No, you tavern wench make me something to fill my belly for the long lonely ride. Show me you have other uses then to spread your legs or pull your arse cheeks apart."

Órlaith sputtered and slapped my thigh. I raised my hand and she shrieked and stood and quickly set about cooking some porridge and mixed some buttered bread within it. She had me sit and climbed onto my lap and took in a hissing breath when her spanked arse settled on my thighs. Her purse opened treating me to her fragrance.

Her golden haired purse leaked onto my cock as she swayed her hips against me. She finished feeding me then dropped to her knees between my legs grabbed my cock and kissed the foreskin covered head.

"No wench, you temptress, help me dress," I growled.

She sadly released my cock and gathered my clothes. She kissed my chest all over then took my underclothe and dropped it over my head then my leather jerkin. She helped me into my pants and handled my cock inside after giving it another long kiss and suck on its head. She slowly fixed the buttons then moved me to the chair and helped get my boots on.

I walked outside and Fíochmhar was thumping the ground. I tossed on the blanket then the saddle and tightened it. I did not use a mouth bit but just a leather loop on her muzzle. Órlaith came out still naked and handed me a leather bag and said it had nuts and fruit and a hunk of brown bread. She then gave me a small flask.

When I asked if it was a love potion she laughed. "No, Master, it is a potion of mead and herbs and other things to give you strength should you need it. I wish you well on your quest Sir Jerome and I am very pleased and thankful that you have crossed into my life. My heart and arse aches from your departure but I shall be well. I have your daughters to birth and raise after all. Perhaps the future holds your return visit. I can not tell for that future is veiled from me."

"It looks like I shall also be busy with needful mothers and worrisome maidens. It was strange for Martha to arrive the morning after milk came into my breasts and you would be leaving. Perhaps my messenger birds knew last night and set out early this morning."

She moved to my scared hand and kissed my palm tenderly. "Safe travels my Chieftain, my Master, my lover," she whispered as tears then wet my palm. Just then Adolpha moved up to her and took her other wrist in her jowls and pulled her towards the cottage. She pulled her inside as I heard her crying so I turned Fíochmhar and headed north.