Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered room service. When the waitress brought it, she winked at me and then left. There had to be a camera in this room somewhere. Sapphire called my room to tell me that I was more than welcome to be her guest again. The girls are all in agreement that they want me to beat my time. I spent all night doing the same things as before until I got my time down to six minutes and forty-five seconds with the girls.

Mercedes and Sapphire came back to my room. The next afternoon there was a male cop at my door. With no questions asked he put me in had cuffs and then whispered something to Jerome. I was taken to the jail and in the interrogation room were ten women. Sapphire was there and so was my lady cop. I assumed that all the guys were behind the glass. My cop said, "You have six minutes to make them all cum or you are going to jail, either way you must leave tomorrow."

The music started and I got to work with Sapphire. Each one I did different. Some were on the table and some were standing. I got to the last girl, my cop, and I pinned her up against the glass. I work her fast making her cum three times, once by hand, once by mouth and once facing the glass before the music stopped. I went back the hotel and had Danny fuck me, then I need my workout from Oklahoma, and then finally having Jerome fuck me like only he can.

I called the pilot and told him we were leaving the next morning. I packed our stuff, because as soon as I finished at the bar, I was going to the plane. We went to the bar and I got more drinks than I wanted to drink. I headed for the club to see my girls once more. I didn't know if I could beat six minutes being drunk but I had to try. The girls were super wound up, which would help.

The girls lined up but there more than ten. I lined them up, two hand and one mouth and Sapphire was fifteenth. My cop was twelfth. I started fast and I was on my game. My cop came in twenty seconds as I had her figured out. When I got to Sapphire I knew I was gold so I ate her fast and made her cum three times before the five minutes were up. I was exhausted so Jerome helped me out and we went to the plane. Jerome fucked me to sleep which is where I stayed until we were on the ground in Egypt.

Egypt

I had one purpose in going to Egypt. I wanted to tour the pyramids and I wanted to see a whole new world. Jerome and I rode on camels to get to the pyramids. I wanted to spend my time with my man as our tour was winding down. Oklahoma would be upset with me but I had to sing the song in the pyramids.

We laid down a blanket and proceeded to make love in one of the pyramids. I couldn't help but feel the energy of the tomb radiating through me. When I was ready, Oklahoma came out and sang one of our many songs together then we kissed passionately. We were supposed to go to Ireland but I just couldn't do it. We flew to Oklahoma and I told Jerome I loved him but it's time for me to go home, where I belong which is not with him.

Jerome myne forever and always,

Trouble.

12