Jerome's Comeuppance Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeromes tries to leave his family, but gets caught.
3.9k words
3.76
22.8k
30
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amachi
amachi
116 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consentual or reluctant sex.

I.

Miranda collapsed on Joseph's shoulder, breathing heavily. She savored the warmth of her husband's flesh as her daughter still rode him wildly. Her pale flesh contrasted with her husband's tan, and her juicy tits were squashed against his arm as she caught her breath. Although Miranda was 47 years old, but there wasn't a woman in town that wasn't jealous of her striking good looks.

Joseph reached over to run his hand through Miranda's long black hair. She nuzzled against him, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent. He was too busy piercing their daughter Nancy with his massive cock to pay much attention to her at the moment, but she was a loving mother, and she understood.

As Joseph's muscular arms gripped his daughter's hips, it was clear that he spent a long time working out. His cock must have been at least 11 inches long, and he had to work hard to stuff it into his daughter's hungry pussy with every thrust.

Nancy's plump, delicious ass had spank marks on it from her father's wandering hands. He loved to hit her on her tight little bottom when she rode him just right. And that night, she'd earned a lot of slaps. Her long blonde hair went all the way down her back, and her bright blue eyes were wide with ecstasy. At 20 years old, her supple, sexy body was like a younger version of her mother's.

Joseph stared up at his daughter, unable to believe his luck. Not only did he get to fuck his incredibly hot wife all the time, but now his precious little girl was in on the action as well. From the day she turned 18, Miranda and Joseph had been sure to include her in almost every encounter. They enjoyed each other's company almost every night in the bedroom, and they spent plenty of time with other couples as well. Since they were the only incestuous family in town, they were incredibly popular with their local swinger's group.

Miranda had finally found the energy to speak again, and parted her little pink lips to ask a very pressing question. "So, when do you two think we should let Jerome in on our fun? Everyone is always asking about him at the parties."

It was true—the other swingers asked about Jerome almost constantly. And every single time, Miranda had to lie and nervously reassure them that it was only a matter of time before her beloved son joined in. In truth, he was incredibly awkward with girls and showed no interest in getting involved in their fun. And even worse, he was planning on going away to college in less than a month. Miranda was terrified that she was going to lose her little boy forever, and could barely take it anymore.

Nancy's moans snapped her back to reality. Her father was rubbing the rosebud of her ass gently with his finger as she bounced up and down on him.

"Next time we'll have to see if we can fit it in there," Joseph said lecherously.

"Daddy! You're so dirty!" Miranda giggled, but her laugh quickly turned into a yelp as Joseph slammed his cock into her up to the hilt.

Miranda was getting annoyed, and repeated herself once more. "Could you two take it easy for a minute? Can't you see I'm really worried about this? Jerome is threatening to leave really soon, and this might be our last chance!"

"We should just force him to be with us whether he wants to or not," She gasped, pressing her perky tits into her father's chest as he drilled into her. "There's no way he's going to do it on his own without some extra pressure. He'll come around eventually, even if it's rough the first couple of times."

Joseph laughed, pinching Miranda's nipple. "Yeah, just imagine him tied down, being ridden by you, honey."

Nancy pouted, squeezing Joseph's cock with the walls of her pussy. "Me too, daddy!"

Joseph immediately began to stroke his daughter's hair to comfort her. "Of course, you too, baby. We would never leave you out. Never."

His father's words reassurance drove her wild with lust, and Nancy could barely hold herself back from cumming. She struggled to wait until he finished as well, but it was incredibly difficult.

Miranda bit her lip, and her imagination started going crazy. She couldn't help but imagine her helpless son laying back on the bed, tied up for her pleasure. She moaned with delight as she imagined Jerome crying out in fear, being raped by her.

"The New Year is just in 2 days, and maybe it's time for a change," Miranda whispered, her voice dripping with wicked intentions.

Nancy nodded her head helplessly as she felt herself cumming on her father's dick. She threw back her head with delight, tossing her platinum blonde hair around wildly and clutching Joseph's shoulders. He pumped his seed into her, gripping her firmly by the ass and nodding his head in agreement at his wife's suggestion.

After a moment of silence, he pulled his dick out of Nancy and kissed his wife on the lips.

"Yeah, honey. Maybe it's time for a change."

II.

Jerome leaned back against the couch, letting out a long sigh. He scratched the side of his head, tousling his dark brown hair. His jawline was perfectly chiseled, and his sister ran her finger over the side of his face affectionately.

"Are you going to watch the movie, or are you just going to keep staring at me the whole time? Moron."

Jerome scowled at his sister Nancy, who was leaning a bit too close to him. He hadn't been able to pay attention to the movie the entire time because of her antics. She was wearing a tight black dress with silver sparkles on it to celebrate the new year. There was a little red bow right in the middle of the neckline, accentuating her cleavage. Her size-DD breasts were busting out, and they rubbed against his shoulder each time Nancy leaned over to tease him.

"I can't help but stare at my handsome big brother!" Nancy grinned, nuzzling the side of his neck and grinding her breasts against his arm.

His mom was sitting on the other side of him, and she wasn't behaving any better. At this rate he wasn't going to be able to watch the movie at all.

"Darn it, I think I dropped the remote." She climbed up off the couch, bending over to search for it on the floor. Her silver dress was so short that her ass was almost poking out completely. She was wearing a red thong with a puffy little white tail on it, and she pressed her plump ass back into Jerome's lap while continuing to search the floor.

"Mom, seriously! Watch where you're going! You're so stupid sometimes." His face flushed to a deep shade of red, and Nancy leaned over and swatted Miranda's ass away from him.

"Yeah, mom. Watch where you're going," said Nancy, in a mocking tone. "Can't you see he's trying to watch the movie?" She grinned, laying down over his lap and stretching so far back that her tits were almost popping out of her dress.

"She's hot as hell," he thought to himself. "But she's my sister, that's disgusting! Both of them are such sluts. I'm glad I'm getting out of here tomorrow. It'll be so nice to not have to deal with this shit anymore."

"Jerome, can you come here for a second?" His dad's voice echoed in from the other room. Jerome was more than happy to go and talk to him. He'd been looking for any excuse to leave his mom and sister behind for a long time.

"Great, I can finally get away from them. I can't stand them trying to seduce me like a couple of sluts for another second," he thought, brushing them off to go see what his father wanted.

He strolled into the other room, checking the clock as he walked by. It was 11:30, only 30 minutes until midnight. He sat down on the couch next to his dad and yawned.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just getting ready to turn you into your mom's boytoy."

"What?" He was instantly stricken by a wave of panic. "What the hell are you talking about, you crazy old man?"

Nancy and Miranda charged into the living room, arm in arm. Their tits were bouncing with delight and they giggled nonstop as they peeled themselves out of their tight little dresses. Nancy helped Miranda finish undressing, gripping her arm and pulling her to the side as she discarded her clothes on the floor.

The two of them stood naked before the couch, grinning ear to ear and reaching out for Jerome's hand invitingly.

"What the fuck is going on here?! Have you guys lost your minds?" Jerome was practically sputtering with rage. He stared over at Joseph, searching for a sign of sanity. "Can you believe this shit? Are you seriously going to let them get away with it?!"

To his dismay, Joseph was completely stone-faced. He didn't react to his naked wife and daughter prancing around at all.

"You guys are all completely fucked in the head! This is disgusting! I'm so glad to be getting out of here." Jerome began to panic and climbed to his feet, planning to dart for the exit at any second. However, Joseph clearly had other plans. He grabbed him roughly by the wrist and twisted his arm, pinning him down on the couch.

"Not so cocky now, bro?" Nancy smirked, watching their father manhandle him as if he was a helpless ant. Nancy and Miranda worked together to haul him to his feet and drag him towards the stairs.

As they made their way up the stairs, Jerome tried to scream and make a fuss to attract the attention of anyone who might be around to hear. Miranda covered his mouth with her hand with a loving smile. "And you thought you could escape this family? How adorable."

Jerome continued to kick and holler as they reached the top of the stairs and forced him down the hallway towards the bedroom. The other three seemed to be having great fun.

As soon as the four of them entered the bedroom, Miranda fetched a ball gag from the dresser drawer and shoved it into his mouth. His groaning and screaming was soon muffled, and his pathetic cries of protest were a thing of the past. Neither Miranda or Nancy made any attempt to hide their ecstasy as they ripped Jerome's clothes off and forced him down onto the bed.

Nancy held her brother in place with her naked body as Miranda reached down for the pair of handcuffs that was waiting for them on the bed. Jerome's eyes screamed in terror when his mouth couldn't. Nancy and Miranda forced the handcuffs around his wrists and ankles, securing him to the bedposts without a shred of hope for escape.

He thrashed so violently that for a moment he worried that he would break his wrists from the force, but he could do nothing to stop the debauchery that was unfolding before his eyes.

Joseph wasted no time in shedding his slacks and shirt, standing before him in nothing but his blue boxers. His cock was poking threateningly out through the flap.


"Never thought my son would be such pathetic wimp." He snorted with laughter, and the two women joined him in his mocking onslaught. Joseph continued to twitch and fight, turning red with the massive effort of trying to escape.

Nancy wiggled her plump, tight ass against Jerome's face from above, teasing him shamelessly. Her pussy was dripping wet with desire for her big brother. Miranda couldn't resist the urge to reach down and pinch his nipples.

"It's so, so nice to have my horny little boy tied up at last." Miranda grinned with delight, unable to stop herself from climbing between his legs right away. Her eyes were wild with desire. Nancy stared down at him from above, her lips quivering with delight as she thought of all the possibilities.

"I can't wait to make my big brother into a little bitch. It's going to be so fun to ride you and grind all over you. The best part is, you'll never be able to fight back." Nancy laughed, flicking at the handcuffs that were taut with Jerome's failed attempts to break free.

Miranda began gently blowing on Jerome's dick, immediately provoking a powerful reaction. He couldn't stop himself from growing hard at the feeling of his hot, horny mom stimulating him with her lips only an inch away from his most tender place.

"Come on, mom! Suck on it! He deserves it for being such a little dick to us all the time." Nancy cheered, continuing to grind her ass against her brother's face from above.

"Will you get down here and help me, sweetie?" Miranda batted her eyelashes at Nancy, who couldn't stay away from Jerome's growing dick for a second longer. Soon, both mother and sister were swarming around his throbbing cock and reaching for him hungrily.

Miranda didn't give him any time to adjust, shoving Jerome's cock mercilessly into her mouth and sucking at it ravenously. Nancy grabbed him by the shaft and rubbed along his length as her mother licked at his head. His eyes rolled back into his head as he fought back the waves of pleasure.

"Stop being so greedy, it's my turn!" Nancy jerked his cock roughly to the side, freeing it from her mother's mouth and taking it into her own instead. Jerome was having a hard time resisting the impossibly strong sensations in his loins.

After another moment, Miranda wrestled Jerome's cock back into her own mouth, deep throating him violently. He unloaded in her throat before she could get the second thrust in, and she gagged on his cum with delight.

His cheeks were beet red with embarrassment, and he had no time to get a grip on himself before Joseph came up behind his lovely little sister. He nearly gagged with disgust as he watched his father slip his massive, throbbing dick into Nancy from behind.

Just when he thought his panic couldn't grow any more intense, his mother shifted around and climbed her way up his body, straddling his face roughly in the 69-position. Now he wasn't smothered only by the ball gag, but by his mother's massive ass as well. Miranda began blowing on his still-dripping length again once more, teasing him with every breath. His vision was obscured by her plump bottom, but out of the corner of his eye he could see his father slamming into Nancy just inches away from him. And he could certainly hear her load, enthusiastic moans with every thrust.

Miranda rubbed her pussy against her son's face, carefully licking at his head while grinding against him. Her wetness trailed all over his mouth and jawline, and she did her best to drive him crazy while slowly getting him hard once more. Jerome would have given anything to fight her advances and push her away, but the handcuffs had rendered him completely helpless. There was no way he could do anything but lay there.

"You're such a good little boy, getting hard for mommy all over again!" Miranda giggled, dismounting his face and going for his cock once more. This time, it was clear she planned on using much more than her mouth. She wiggled her hips tantalizingly above his hard cock, threatening to sink down at any second.

"Bet you wish you could run away from us now more than ever, huh?" Miranda continued to tease him with her dripping pussy, grabbing his shaft and rubbing him along her warm, wet entrance. "We knew all about your little plan to leave us, but I don't think things are going to go as smoothly as you expected." She laughed again, pushing his cock inside of her with a forceful thrust.

Jerome grunted hopelessly into the ball gag, cursing himself for allowing this to happen. If only he trusted his gut and left a couple days earlier. He could be 100 miles away at school right now, but instead he was at home getting raped by his mom. As she slowly began to hump him, staring directly into his eyes the entire time, he was filled with regret for not leaving sooner.

Miranda's massive DD tits were swaying in front of her son's eyes, hypnotizing him with every thrust. They bounced all over the place each time she moved up and down on him, and he hated himself for thinking they looked so good.

"Goddamnit, they're so fucking huge and sexy. I wish I could take them into my mouth," he thought to himself. But he soon cursed himself for thinking something so repulsive. Miranda squeezed at his dick with her tight, horny pussy, continuing to tease him slowly with every thrust.

"This is what happens to little boys who try to leave their mommy," she said, squeezing his cock extra-hard inside of her.

Nancy squealed with delight as her father's dick slammed into her, and Joseph started clapping loudly. Nancy soon followed suit, and they were cheering for his misery as they fucked nearby.

Jerome wished he could do something, anything to keep his cock from bursting inside his mother a second time. But as he became fixated on her huge, plump tits swaying in front of his eyes once again, he knew he was helpless to resist. He felt his entire body twitch, and he pumped another massive load of cum into his eager mother as she wiggled her hips on top of him.

Jerome nearly fainted from exhaustion and embarrassment as Miranda climbed off his dick, but there was no time to rest. Nancy was already waiting eagerly for a taste.

"Go ahead, sweetie. Lick up your big brother's cum and tell him how good he tastes," Joseph said, giving Nancy a firm swat on the ass as he pulled his dick out of her pussy. He gently massaged her asshole with his thumb, preparing it for the invasion.

"Yes daddy!" Nancy obediently lapped at Jerome's dick, causing him to thrash and fight against the chains. She savored every last drop of his cum as Joseph teased her little rosebud with his dick, preparing to plunge it in.

"Oooh! Daddy, that feels so good. Please fuck my ass while I suck Jerome's cock. Please!"

"Do you mean it, baby?" There was a bit of uncertainty in Joseph's eyes. They'd been saving Nancy's anal virginity for a special occasion, and he knew that once he plunged his cock inside, there was no taking it back.


"Yes daddy! Please! I want to be all yours." She continued to lap at Jerome's cock as Joseph lubed up his cock with spit. Soon, she took Jerome's member all the way into her mouth as her father violated her from behind. Before he could get his bearings, Miranda had climbed up to his face once more to grind her pussy all over it.

All the debauchery was making Jerome's dick grow dangerously hard once more. He couldn't resist the sound of all his closest family members moaning with pleasure in every direction. Nancy and Joseph shifted around, still lost in the pleasure of their first anal encounter.

"I want to feel Jerome's dick inside me too while I cum, daddy!" Nancy moaned.

"Of course, baby. Anything for you." Joseph lifted his precious little girl up by the hips, placing her down on Jerome's cock while pressing into her ass relentlessly. Nancy screamed in ecstasy as she rubbed up and down on her brother's dick, cumming in violent waves as Joseph filled her ass to the brim with his massive cock.

"You're being so greedy, Nancy! It's my turn!" Miranda climbed down off her son's face, leaving his cheeks soaked with her juices. She positioned herself over her little boy's cock once more, allowing his cock to gently nestle inside her. She wiggled her ass tantalizingly at her husband, groaning loudly as Joseph pulled his dick out of Nancy and shoved it inside his wife's ass instead.

"Oh wow!" Nancy's eyes were filled with pleasure at the beautiful sight of her father, mother, and brother all fucking each other in perfect unison. "Bet this isn't what you had in mind the night you were going to leave for college, right?" She smirked at Jerome as their eyes met. He was completely defeated, and knew he had no chance of ever being the same again after all this.

Jerome felt his father's cock grinding against his through his mother's thin, sensitive layer of skin. Miranda's pussy slammed down on her son's cock as Joseph nailed her from behind.

"You can tell all your new college friends that you got fucked by your mom the night before you went away to school," Nancy snickered.

Miranda was practically screaming in ecstasy as she milked the cum from her son's dick yet another time. Jerome's orgasm was enhanced by the feeling of his father's dick brushing against his shaft through his mom. His body felt like it was going to melt into a pool of shame as the last drops of cum were milked out of him.

amachi
amachi
116 Followers
12